2WW - for those TTC-ing

based on last 3 months LH surge, it is usually CD11 - CD12 so I should schedule for CD10?

CD10 seems like a good time. Rmb to cont your BD from CD6/7, rest on pillow, take supps etc! Do everything! =)

Uh oh,, must slowly increase to 2 pills a day?

Experts advise to take it slow cos if we don't normally like bee products.. not sure if got allergy or wad... so its a precaution. But if you have no prior allergies from taking pollen/bee stuff, I guess should be ok..

If you have been trying for some time, no harm trying so-iui if the gynae recommend it.. It's not so scary.. Seeing TMC is a good idea too.. You need a strong body to take those jabs of iui..

@booy ya, I think I've tried long enough 3+yrs.. I'm juz scared of disappointment than anything else.. Dr is suggesting IUI w clomid.. I'll look forward to have the scans/monitoring done as I'm curious on the actual vs bbt vs opk.. Will take it as a learning journey..

Thanks for replying to me.. I find comfort here.. When relatives & frens asked, I was always open-minded sharing that we r considering iui or ivf but reactions/responses r usually "no need right? since u've conceived & gave birth before".. Haiz.. Who will want to go thru all these..

@booy ya, I think I've tried long enough 3+yrs.. I'm juz scared of disappointment than anything else.. Dr is suggesting IUI w clomid.. I'll look forward to have the scans/monitoring done as I'm curious on the actual vs bbt vs opk.. Will take it as a learning journey..

Thanks for replying to me.. I find comfort here.. When relatives & frens asked, I was always open-minded sharing that we r considering iui or ivf but reactions/responses r usually "no need right? since u've conceived & gave birth before".. Haiz.. Who will want to go thru all these..

crappy starwish :(, people can be insensitive when they make remarks. since you have joined this thread. we will grab the baby dust hehehe

Ya I agree.. People can be very insensitive when they talk.

One of my other lady pal was also trying very hard to conceive and when she finally did, she was talking and asking me very insensitive questions in front of the whole gang of friends. (The same type of sensitive questions she was 'scared' people would ask her previously)..
I was quite upset for a while after that.

Ya I agree.. People can be very insensitive when they talk.

One of my other lady pal was also trying very hard to conceive and when she finally did, she was talking and asking me very insensitive questions in front of the whole gang of friends. (The same type of sensitive questions she was 'scared' people would ask her previously)..
I was quite upset for a while after that.

hope you are feeling better now *hugs hugs* , some women just wants to feel superior let them be

since i have 2 kids before, people will say , where got so difficult, anytime you want also can. ( I am like... it isn't that easy....)

Hello ladies,

I have finally joined the thread after silently reading for the past month. Short intro of myself: Married for 6yrs, only started actively trying for the last 2 months. Like many others, I did not expect TTC to be rather challenging. I think a support group like this is really helpful and encouraging, especially when we are faced with disappointments and anxiety.

I started seeing a gynae in June. In summary, multiple progesterone tests had been done to check for ovulation. After 3 tests on day 21, 24 and 25 of my July cycle, the conclusion is I did ovulate. However, my period was late for a week. Somehow my cycles do range from 27 days to 36 days. Finally came today.

I suffered severe lower abdominal pain yesterday morning. It was so bad I was breaking out in cold sweat and was rolling on my bed. The final diagnosis given by the A&E doctor was non-specific abdominal colic. Blood test and urine test all clear. He simply said it could just be pre-menstrual cramps. It was the first time this has happened to me and I really freaked out.

I informed my gynae what happened. He was concerned and told me to see him this afternoon. Right after I gave him a summary of what happened, he ordered a pelvic ultrasound and transvaginal ultrasound to be done right after the consultation to ensure we did not miss anything significant. It was really awkward having to do the transvaginal ultrasound during my period. I think the lady doing the procedure was surely disgusted. Heh.

Due to my irregular cycles, my gynae said it will be harder for me to conceive and I could try Clomid. Now I am hoping the ultrasound results turn out fine. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I am thinking of starting TCM to regulate my periods. Has anyone gone to Ban Choon Chan? I heard he is good but the waiting time is really long.

Sorry for the lengthy post...and thanks for reading. I feel better having shared my thoughts and feelings.

hi all, can I check if implantation will be slight bleeding or spotting? I just have slight bleeding when I went toilet just now and panicked.. my expected af will be due in exactly 7 days later.. please advise..

now I'm feeling a little bit cramp, like going to have my period. :(

Need hubby to come back from his trip.. you know business trips = drinking.. dunno how healthy will be the soldiers be lol

Totally understand. My hubby drinks during entertainment too. make some nice soup to help strengthen his liver or take milk thistle? Supposedly helps support good liver health.

hi all, can I check if implantation will be slight bleeding or spotting? I just have slight bleeding when I went toilet just now and panicked.. my expected af will be due in exactly 7 days later.. please advise..

It can be both actually.. cos it varies from person to person. Since its too early to tell i think it would be good to slow down your pace & take care first.

booy , u did reply me?? hmm nv see lei. hope u r doin fine.

yoshi. , u so kiasu. lol eat so much supplement. I nv eat conceive well cos tablet too big and I was eating Tcm so I don want to mix my system up. I was considering taking royal jelly but I was a bit sensitive to honey. so I think I better not take.

bubble blue, nope I stopped seeing TSB since July. the last time was in June. July that appt no one called me too so I oso cancelled my appt plus that time June that insulting from her! I decided not to see her. since she has so many new patients, she oso don need me le that y can insult me till like tt.

haha. aft I mentioned abt doodoo and yew yew strike n their names were repeated, I changed my name to be e same too:D:p and now many ladies wanna change lol. haa ha hope this will give us more luck.

I am doing fine.

Maybe they are busy. I waited 2hrs plus on my last visit. Clinic assistant said alot new patients nowadays.
I rmb we see TSB during e same mth or same period. how is her med? aft taking for 4mths or so, I find no effect. neither did my cycle was controlled. still as long. sometimes I think if I don ttc, maybe my cycle will bk to normal.

oh hmmm actually what is e difference of spotting n light bleeding? I have streaks of blood at times. v little kind. is that spotting ? I tot light bleeding is like a little bit pool (as in spread out) of brown brown or light red? confused.

booy, sound a bit like blur blur right? Muahhaa.... like the other time I really blur blur congrats doodoo earlier on. Hahahaa... Quick change your nick like Emily!! Who knows you are next in line to BFP!!
You blur blur congratulate her and she bingo.. So maybe you should blur blur congratulate all of us..

Iui is not scary without those jabs.. It's just monitoring your ovulation and load the army at the right time.. Not painful and very fast procedure.. Just like a normal scan., you don't need to care what others say.. If you want just go ahead..

booy , u did reply me?? hmm nv see lei. hope u r doin fine.

yoshi. , u so kiasu. lol eat so much supplement. I nv eat conceive well cos tablet too big and I was eating Tcm so I don want to mix my system up. I was considering taking royal jelly but I was a bit sensitive to honey. so I think I better not take.

bubble blue, nope I stopped seeing TSB since July. the last time was in June. July that appt no one called me too so I oso cancelled my appt plus that time June that insulting from her! I decided not to see her. since she has so many new patients, she oso don need me le that y can insult me till like tt.
Yest night.. Thread is too active today.. I'm doing fine.. Also trying to take things easy like you do.. You must Jiayou ya!

Hello ladies,

I have finally joined the thread after silently reading for the past month. Short intro of myself: Married for 6yrs, only started actively trying for the last 2 months. Like many others, I did not expect TTC to be rather challenging. I think a support group like this is really helpful and encouraging, especially when we are faced with disappointments and anxiety.

I started seeing a gynae in June. In summary, multiple progesterone tests had been done to check for ovulation. After 3 tests on day 21, 24 and 25 of my July cycle, the conclusion is I did ovulate. However, my period was late for a week. Somehow my cycles do range from 27 days to 36 days. Finally came today.

I suffered severe lower abdominal pain yesterday morning. It was so bad I was breaking out in cold sweat and was rolling on my bed. The final diagnosis given by the A&E doctor was non-specific abdominal colic. Blood test and urine test all clear. He simply said it could just be pre-menstrual cramps. It was the first time this has happened to me and I really freaked out.

I informed my gynae what happened. He was concerned and told me to see him this afternoon. Right after I gave him a summary of what happened, he ordered a pelvic ultrasound and transvaginal ultrasound to be done right after the consultation to ensure we did not miss anything significant. It was really awkward having to do the transvaginal ultrasound during my period. I think the lady doing the procedure was surely disgusted. Heh.

Due to my irregular cycles, my gynae said it will be harder for me to conceive and I could try Clomid. Now I am hoping the ultrasound results turn out fine. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I am thinking of starting TCM to regulate my periods. Has anyone gone to Ban Choon Chan? I heard he is good but the waiting time is really long.

Sorry for the lengthy post...and thanks for reading. I feel better having shared my thoughts and feelings.
Ban Choon chan is pretty good.. The uncle is very friendly.. But yes waiting time is long as no appt can be made.. Usually I go early at 7 plus on weekends and I only got to leave at about 10 plus... The later you go, it can easily be a 4 hours wait..

Hello ladies,

we are here to support each other through TTC journey :)

TCM isn't my field :p but have you tried taking conceive well and royal jelly? It helps improve the cycles from what I read.

Totally understand. My hubby drinks during entertainment too. make some nice soup to help strengthen his liver or take milk thistle? Supposedly helps support good liver health.

I have a very very stubborn hubby *lol* who refuses to take supplements hiaz

oh hmmm actually what is e difference of spotting n light bleeding? I have streaks of blood at times. v little kind. is that spotting ? I tot light bleeding is like a little bit pool (as in spread out) of brown brown or light red? confused.

Emily, when I wiped just now, what i saw was a patch of red mucus discharge, like CM but is red color.

Spotting on the other hand is strips of red in CM.. slight bleeding is all full red. :(

been tcc-ing for 4 months le... can't afford not to be kiasu :p , ya the conceive well capsules are big and has a smell also but for the sake of TTC, I will go on :cool:

Ooo, I am not taking any TCM so should be ok bah?

we are here to support each other through TTC journey :)

TCM isn't my field :p but have you tried taking conceive well and royal jelly? It helps improve the cycles from what I read.
Thanks yoshi_trying for the encouragement. :)
I have just started taking conceive well for a few days. The smell is rather strong but bearable. I was only taking folic acid previously.
What are the benefits of royal jelly?

Mousedeer, actually a range of cycle days is not uncommon, mine also that range sometimes. Do u use opk and track bbt? If u do it a few cycles is easier to find out when u o. U only tried 2 cycles, I'm not sure how wise is it to take clomid esp u ascertain u did o.

Thanks yoshi_trying for the encouragement. :)
I have just started taking conceive well for a few days. The smell is rather strong but bearable. I was only taking folic acid previously.
What are the benefits of royal jelly?

Encourage healthy egg growth. :)

Morning all Ladies!
Is CB ovulation test kit very accurate? Is the standard cycle day - 14 days apply to all …?so worried if I might miss my o day =(

Mousedeer, actually a range of cycle days is not uncommon, mine also that range sometimes. Do u use opk and track bbt? If u do it a few cycles is easier to find out when u o. U only tried 2 cycles, I'm not sure how wise is it to take clomid esp u ascertain u did o.

Hi chloe_ng,

I have not tried opk and tracking of bbt. Perhaps I should start doing that soon. Has anyone tried using the Clearblue fertility monitor? Yeah, I am not too keen to take Clomid at this point in time.

Hi chloe_ng,

I have not tried opk and tracking of bbt. Perhaps I should start doing that soon. Has anyone tried using the Clearblue fertility monitor? Yeah, I am not too keen to take Clomid at this point in time.

I tried the Clearblue fertility monitor, you have to be diligent and to be honest it's not exactly the cheapest OPK esp if you wanna monitor long term. I tried 1 cycle unfortunately that cycle wasn't very good. I didn't O at all, so I wasted an entire cycle of OPK. got frustrated and decided to jus use app and the cheaper OPK for tracking. If you have a consistent cycle, it could be a good thing for you to use the monitor, it may be pretty accurate.

hard to say... nothing specific lah... but did ur gynae express any concern abt this mid cycle bleeding of urs? i have brown spotting occasionally... some cycles.. and my gynae say must check pap smear or endo... coz besides ovulation spotting, these are also reasons for mid cycle spotting...

I have a very very stubborn hubby *lol* who refuses to take supplements hiaz
lol mine too!! think most impt is whether his soldiers are good quality lah... if they are bad then must force to eat... if ok soldiers then no need lor...
yo doodoo and yew yew, have u 2 made appt to see the gyn yet? :D
yes! made appt... but one refused to see me until mid sept.... so i booked another one for next week... wah liao want to pay them $$ to see them they also refuse.... >.< fingers crossed that everything remains good until next week :)

yo doodoo and yew yew, have u 2 made appt to see the gyn yet? :D

Nope. Intending to see the gynae around week 7 or 8. So i guess i will call next week? I remembered the last 2 times when i went at around 6 weeks, i had to do the transvaginal scan coz cannot see through the abdominal one. I dislike the transvaginal one....uncomfortable.

Btw, can the cheap OPK strips really test for hcg too? Coz in the meantime i am worried about beanie so thinking of using the strips to test if i still have hcg..... I only have 3 hcg strips left....want to use them sparingly. Whereas many OPK strips left. @gammahedging, were you the one who peed on OPK strips after getting BFP?

Nope. Intending to see the gynae around week 7 or 8. So i guess i will call next week? I remembered the last 2 times when i went at around 6 weeks, i had to do the transvaginal scan coz cannot see through the abdominal one. I dislike the transvaginal one....uncomfortable.
mayb u can call early to make appt first. not sure the one u c is popular or nt. some gynaes i knw need to make appt at least 2 wks in advance....

I had tummy scan at 6 weeks plus.. Was expecting v scan but I think the nurse looked even more puzzled when I wanted to pull my pants down fully hahaha

I had tummy scan at 6 weeks plus.. Was expecting v scan but I think the nurse looked even more puzzled when I wanted to pull my pants down fully hahaha

Sorry @werrywert. I couldnt help but almost LOL when i saw your post. I think mine cannot see la.....i have a thick layer of tummy fats. A few weeks ago on different occasions, there were people who wanted to give up his/her seat to me on the train. That time i wasnt expecting! Didnt know to be happy or sad.

@stoneystoney, i am 'pan dang' la....don't want to call my gynae yet.

Yesterday i told my boss about it. Coz of my job scope,i need to let her know earlier so she will not plan anything strenous for me.

Her response surprised me,"You tell me for what??? I am very pan dang leh...i will not tell before first trimester over." Duh. I thought last time she told me to tell her mah....she knew i was TTCing so she reminded me to inform her. Now she said the reverse. Haiz.

My friend said to the same thing to me.. She was the one who asked if I was pregnant, so I just answer truthfully lo, then she turn around, haven't end 1st tri why you tell me.. you can just laugh it off.. I was like..... --___--'''

i also dun like the v scan leh... thinking of seeing only 8 week, but hor want to have some assurance by gynae before then leh... any idea if gynae will agree to just see me and do blood test without doing a scan in my first trip??
ROTFL!!!! so normal scan worked? tummy scan with fulll bladder should work? is it if 6 weeks then bladder not too full cannot see... then maybe i will make sure my bladder is ultra ultra full going to burst LOL
Sorry @werrywert. I couldnt help but almost LOL when i saw your post. I think mine cannot see la.....i have a thick layer of tummy fats. A few weeks ago on different occasions, there were people who wanted to give up his/her seat to me on the train. That time i wasnt expecting! Didnt know to be happy or sad.

@stoneystoney, i am 'pan dang' la....don't want to call my gynae yet.
does tummy fat affect?

Yesterday i told my boss about it. Coz of my job scope,i need to let her know earlier so she will not plan anything strenous for me.

Her response surprised me,"You tell me for what??? I am very pan dang leh...i will not tell before first trimester over." Duh. I thought last time she told me to tell her mah....she knew i was TTCing so she reminded me to inform her. Now she said the reverse. Haiz.
My friend said to the same thing to me.. She was the one who asked if I was pregnant, so I just answer truthfully lo, then she turn around, haven't end 1st tri why you tell me.. you can just laugh it off.. I was like..... --___--'''
errr... these pple so weird say must tell yet you tell ler they ask why u tell...errr..

i haven't thought of when i should tell my colleagues / boss.... hmmmmm... tricky....

i also dun like the v scan leh... thinking of seeing only 8 week, but hor want to have some assurance by gynae before then leh... any idea if gynae will agree to just see me and do blood test without doing a scan in my first trip??

ROTFL!!!! so normal scan worked? tummy scan with fulll bladder should work? is it if 6 weeks then bladder not too full cannot see... then maybe i will make sure my bladder is ultra ultra full going to burst LOL

does tummy fat affect?

I don't know. I just feel that the scanning probe needs to scan through a thick layer of fats first before reaching the womb. Haha.

Back