2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi Kitty, wow! Congrats!!!
happy.gif

Hi Janice, are you the husband? Cos' Janice really sounds like the wife. :p
BFP is Big Fat Positive ---> Pregnant!

Anyway, just relax and dont put up hopes too high. My last cycle, I also hit 37.1C and was having flu. I tot I could be BFP, but in the end, my period came 3 days late.

Is your wife's period late and how long? Have you tested with pregnancy kit?

Hi piggy,

yah, me the hubby
happy.gif

she tested positive on a cheaper brand of preg test kit that claims to be 99% accurate also

her period's also late, been abt 4 days late.

so now trying to find out the do's & don'ts during this vunerable period

thanks piggy n verone.

i did the usual stuff that was mention in this forum like charting bbt, going to TCM, BD during the fertility period... nothing more. I guess just got to wait till the stork delivers. I think my BBT is bit low at 36.65.. just called to make appt w the gynae to see if something is wrong.

Hi Hermann, so sweet of you to be reading this forum for your wife. you must be very excited too!

Herman, I have no experience leh. But all I know is:
Must eat folic acid. It's good for the baby's growth.

Must NOT eat raw/uncooked food, such as half boiled egg, sashimi etc.

Ask your wife to rest more.

Herman
Just take folic acid. Rest well. Avoid foods like raw papaya and banana. Other than that nothing much. No raw food or half cooked food like half boil eggs. When ms sets in abt week 6, crackers will help to relief the ms.

Also, do u quickly sign-up a gynae when u juz BFP or wait till how long?

Does signing up a gynae means that gynae will monitor/test & also deliver the baby?

Hi Liz,

uh, papaya & banana also avoid? may I know why? what's a MS? crackers meaning those Jacobs biscuits?

pardon for my ignorant...

Raw as in unripe papaya and banana causes uterine contractions if I remember correctly. Was told to avoid in my first tri. yap. Ms is morning sickness. Yes. Jacob crackers. Helps to absorb some gastric juices.

I visited my gynae once I bfp. I was gan cheong. Took blood test to confirm my preg and also check that hormone levels
are ok.

Not sure abt the package thing cause my doc has no package. I paid per visit and delivery is separate charge. But usually won't be able to sign up for package so early

Hope this helps

Afternoon gals,
finally got time to come in. New boss thus alot of stuffs need to settle too. Just manage to setup the Xmas tree in office & now looking for caterer for our Xmas Party in office...any nice caterer to recomned?

Btw any gals will have slight bleeding on CD8 & 9? Yesterday i encounter slight sour cramp & very mild bleeding on CD8, today too...dunno issit common?

hi queenie, if ur ofc have muslim staff, perhaps u can consider Deli Hub (NeoGarden Grp)...

hmm.. i too encoutered b4.. now im on CD6.. hope i dun get that on CD8..

Hi blissfulsasa,
my office all chinese & my boss is european.

E-cups,
CD8-9 implantation? thought DPO den will have implantation. Slight bleeding on pantyliner together with discharge but its comes with very mild sour uncomfort on the womb area.

Hmm...bcos this cycle was quite light...dunno issit that i didn't clear finish thus CD8-9 comes abit.

i plan to do my pap smear in Jan cos gynae say best to do it yearly.

hi Queenie, i order for my company using Stamford. they are halal. quite good response. alot of food wipe clean. their wasabi prawn is nice!

hi blissful, my side too! raffles place?

kitty: no la..lol.. hes workin in west area but unfortunately, the rain was heavy while he was on his way to pick me up, whereas my side alrdy stopped! kekeke

Good Thurs Morning everyone!
looking forward to weekend! Wee!!!

Yo yo.. here here.. busy bah.. friday mah.. everyone lagging lor..

Piggy, How is your check and everything..?? so start taking your clomid liao..??

Queenie, How is your spotting..? stop liao??

Anyone got any ideas if our pple here got strike with low bbt har..??

Yo yo.. here here.. busy bah.. friday mah.. everyone lagging lor..

Piggy, How is your check and everything..?? so start taking your clomid liao..??

Queenie, How is your spotting..? stop liao??

Anyone got any ideas if our pple here got strike with low bbt har..??

From BETH KILEY, author of Personal Path to Pregnancy e-book. (Anyone has bought the book before?)

Right now, there's a VERY good chance something you are doing or not doing is standing in your way of getting pregnant.

Today I want to share with you tip #2 which comes from Chapter 2 of my e-book which deals with some of the ABC's of conception, and how to boost your odds of conceiving quickly.

In this chapter, I teach all of the fundamentals involved in getting pregnant, including timing, positions, and quite a few secrets I'm not at liberty to divulge here.

But getting back to tip #2...many couples are under the mistaken impression that it is helpful to avoid sex during the month except
for the time around ovulation. This comes from the idea that if you "save up" the sperm, they will be more plentiful when you need them!

Turns out, this is a very BIG mistake. It's true, if you save up the sperm, you might actually have more when your fertile time of the month comes, but there's one big problem. Most of these sperm will be tired, and sluggish, and unable to fertilize your egg!

In order to have the best chance of conception, it is necessary to keep the sperm supply fresh!
That means your partner should be ejaculating at least every 5 days throughout the month. Then, when approaching ovulation, it is time to increase the frequency of intercourse to improve your chance of conception.

Tomorrow will be an important tip about Vitamin C which can sometimes help, and sometimes hurt your fertility. Find out how....
Warm regards and "baby dust",

Beth

piggy, tml is ur cd wat? after taking clomid, usually gynae will do a scan to see how many follicles are forming and wat is the progress. likely will call u back to scan another time ard cd 10 or cd 12.

E-cups,
no spotting since yesterday but alot of yellowish thick discharge lor. Today CD11 le, gonna start BD again.

Gals,
i manage to book the Xmas Lunch at Checkers Brasiere (Hilton Hotel), seems like Singaporean is very rich wor. All the hotels buffet are fully booked including those 5 & 6 stars.

Hi All, sent!

Have an enjoyable weekend!

Queenie, SINGAPOREANS are VERY VERY RICH (excluding me, lol...ha..ha...) Once in a while for gathering is good. But we usually do a gathering at one of our gank's place, eat steamboat or bbq. Eat at hotels at exorbitant prices during Xmas and New Year is really not worth it lor.. IMO.

welcome, babykk. jiayou on ur cycle. this thread is only alive on weekdays office hours.

where is the rest of u? piggy, e-cups & queenie?

i gonna see a doc again tonite. went once on last wed and the medicine dun seem to be working. last nite cough until alomost cant breathe and lungs want to be coughed out.

Back