2WW - for those TTC-ing

Bunny, he asked me to eat clomid on 2nd day of AF. Then after that, on CD7, go back to see him (not sure what is the purpose).

But for now, see no red, means there's still hope.

Sleepygal, jia you!!! Neh neh sore is good. Mine has not sore feeling at all!
Does your company give you a day off for your saturday work?

piggy, replacement leave? wait long long oso dun have lor. i have sore neh neh every cycle wor. me so tired now. today cant focus at all. dun feel like working today.

Sleepygal, you can take MC? It think it is not unreasonable for employees to get a day off or few hours off for overtime work on weekend.

piggy, dunno wat excuse to find to take mc. here dun practise off in lieu lor. they take it for granted that the staffs will come in on sats to do their work if it is unfinished.

Afternoon gals,
Me on mc today...headache for few days cos I didn't slp well when I've to wear mouth splint to slp.

It's CD39, no sign of AF. But my bbt drops to 36.46 yesterday morning which by right shd come cos prev few days I already exp pms cramp. Den dunno y I feel so hot n measure my bbt to be ard 36.9 in the afternoon. This morning bbt was. 36.71, usually my bbt once falls below 36.55, it's means the AF will occur.

I did not test as my instinct told me that most prob it's a late cycle instead of BFP. Nevertheless I avoid sashimi over the weekend to play safe.

Sleepy gal,
I dun think so cos I only BD on cd14 & cd17, if based on cd17, I dun think implantation take 21days to occur.

Hi Queenie,
Could be that your AF is late.
Could be that you are preggie.

It could be anything! But if it's so late, you should check! Go and pee on a stick!
happy.gif

Piggy,
Me dun wan get disappointed leh....I juz wait till tis sat test if AF is still not here.

Gd luck to the others who r still waiting.

halo ladies... i'm back :D

here to spread some bbdust!! :D tho i think i only sleepygal's nick looks familiar now... gd luck to all of u -- spread spread lotsa dust
happy.gif

Hi cycle buddies...my AF came last friday already...so today is CD4..start all again this coming month
sad.gif

I did went back to gynae after O to check on my progesterone to confirm that I O and I did. My gynae said I am Oing very well. Maybe piggy's gynae never ask her go back cos maybe that jab 100% confirm that she will O? Piggy, did you use OPK to double confirm on this as well?

Anyway..good luck to those awaiting, hope can see more people BFP and spread bb dusts..this thread really needs that.

morning ladies!
happy.gif

sleepygal,
what? no off-in-lieu? this is crappy le..
plus its not unfinished work what.
haiz .
sad.gif

welcome, BFP! sure miss bb after accompany for such a long time hor.
happy.gif

Good morning everyone.

I am not feeling well since last night. Suddenly have sore throat, runny nose and chill. Probably didnt have enough rest on weekends, and I ate crackers straight from the oven. Heaty...

good morning ladies.

bunny, no choice la. no off in lieu oso have to do. the more i talk abt it the more sian i m, so drop the topic la. haha. i m still tired. temp continues to drop for the 3rd consecutive day n still nothing.

piggy, aiyo, weather is bad, drink more water. now is the peak period for flu, must take care of urself.

sleepygal,

haa.. ok.

so, how are you ladies going to celebrate christmas??
its here in another .. 19days!
happy.gif

orchard is rather packed with people lately ..

and my friend told me, wed is robinson pte sales!
happy.gif

piggy,
ya.. drink lots of water and take vit C to build ur immune system k?

Afternoon gals,
my AF jus reported as expected cos bbt dipped to 36.32 tis morning.

i dread of the cramping pain while at work...sianz.

queenie, r u still drinking ur raspberry tea or raspberry capsules?

mine is late for 4days already but temp is on the down trend, so unlikely oso.

piggy, u still on 2ww?

Piggy,
last mth super stress cos was worried for my prolong jaw pain.

Sleepgal,
aft O i stop drinking cos there wrote early preg cannot consume.

As usual, i pop the painkiller & soothe the pain with hot water bag. Just worried my boss will come n disturb me cos he needs me to help him pack up as he is reasigning this fri.

morning ladies. not a good day for me, AF starts this morning after bbt dropped drastically for the 4th day. wonder wats the delay for this cycle.

Morning all,

Sigh.. sleepygal.. me AF also late last mth.. super late in fact.. ard a week delay.. damn.. & I thot I strike.. sad..

now more or less super sian.. dun 1 2 monitor at all liao this mth.. give a break.. then my HB suddenly back off say he don't 1 2 go for SA... arruughhhh.. we had an urgement over this.

Sleepygal, take it easy yah. New cycle means new hope!

Jia you!!!

Berries, do you take BBT? If your BBT was up and AF was late, there's a good chance of pregnancy.

Anyway, dont argue with your DH. You know men have their egoes. We have to deal with it carefully and with tacts. The more we force them, the more they dont want to do it. Try to talk to him nicely and show him your vulnerable side. Men generally like to rescue damsel in distress.

*PEEKABOO*

HELLO LADIES.. ECUPS is BACK!!!!!!!!!!! ahahhaa
GOT MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ME!!!!!!!!!?!!????!

BFP * hugs* welcome back.. how is your little prince!!

Dun knw why my office unblock this site again.. whahahaha maybe they see nothing serious so unblock!!! hahaha

Guess that everyone is still working hard to get BFP.. dun give up ladies.. everyone here is to support one another...
happy.gif

e-cups, cannot like that. ya u can go other threads but must not forget us, must come back here lor. LOL. smack ur backside. u still seeing the TCM n the gynae?

Sleepygal, lols!! Where got forgotten??

Become soooo lazy.. no motivation liao wor.... got see sometimes loor.. but skip most of the time... cannt tahan the costs..:p

What about u??? Can see u still faithfully taking BBT.. i cannt lor.. always forget.. ahahha
How is your cyst? U still see-ing your TCM & gynae?

UPgraded??? Y?? the doc not good?? or look for another suggestioN?

Is good to move on.. for u, i just take it easy.. although is not easy to move forward.. but taking steps to move on..
happy.gif

afternooon ladies!

Mid week le.. hope all of u had ur lunch..
had hot n soupy fish soup! =)

sian.. found out my AF comes today.. *cries in pain*

Back