2WW - for those TTC-ing

Yaataa, wont collaspe lah.. cos u opposite me resting lor... whahahaha...

Wish/yaataa, wow.. whtat abou this "mandy" thingy.. did i miss something out...??

saw the post liao...damn sickening her....who she think she is man...if she so "li hai" y dun go for the competition n become winner? juz know hw to use the mouth to talk abt others...feel like scolding her 4 letter words....n really XIAO CHA BO...

wish, i think it's a 'stolen' pic from somewhere lor. people can be SO RUDE and mean!! really buay tahan.

ecups wahhaha i not so big, really!! and we're talking about the PA chingay fb page.

yes lor ms wong and wish, really wonder how come got this kind of people
sad.gif

ecups, check out the link here: http://www.facebook.com/passionchingayclub

BFP, you shouldnt be affect by that bitch barking. your 4K is safely in your pocket. i told my dh abt this and he said "who care, she got the money le"

wahhh so sad sat i working full day i wanna potluck too!!! IF next sat then i can! hehee....

yaataa: we bd thurs, fri, sat, and mon lor... hope i caught the boat....
and wahhh u really report sia???????? hahahaa

Gals juz wan to check with u all issit common to have pinkish discharge during CD21, coudnt be due bd cos it's 7 days aft my last bd

Hi All, 'm feeling frustrated n worried at the same time, need some advise; normal cycle is between 30 to 36 days, but there is only spotting from CD31 to CD37 then nothing from CD38. Today is already CD41... been having weird feeling at the place where i normally felt cramps, except this few days, it's like a "heavy" feeling on and off.... tried HPT but negative.... so i was wondering why my menses not coming and i feel PMS.... it's frustrating.... any advise or anyone felt like this b4? is there cyst in me?

<font color="aa00aa">hihi gerls!
im enjoying my curry chicken with bread and beancurd with salted egg..yum yum.

i can join on sat.
me! me!
hehe..but that is if u gerls welcome me ah though i dont know how to play mj.

went gynae just now.
goodness the q is like super super long today.
i waited nearly 2 hours for my turn but its worth the wait ah..hehe.
i saw the lil beanie. its growing well. 10mm now at 6w1d.
and we saw the heartbeat..hubby was so amazed as if its his first.
doc said my spotting could be due to the placenta forming.
been given a jab and to up my intake of duphaston to 3 times daily.
he said if within few days never stop then i have to come again for twice a week jab till it stops.
now we are praying that this lil beanie will be strong, sticky and healthy.
thanks for your concern, gerls.

Wish, bfp,
i believe your turn will come soon.
shower baby dusts to all of u.

aiyoh..that mandy is terrible ah.
the mouth can anyhow say.
bfp, just ignore such comments ah..they usually come from stupid ppl who dont even have the courage to do it but can criticise others so well..hmmpphhh

bunny,
it could be due to implantation bleeding.
all the best to u!</font>

post-dinner post!!!

woohoo ecups and BFP, i had otah for dinner. it's the frozen kind, muar otah i think. but just pop it into the microwave and woooooooo, SEDAP max!!! love it!

lynzi, glad to hear everything is going well for u!! keep an eye on things k. minimize movements and physical activity as well.

bunny mummy, agree with lynzi, could be implantation spotting if you did ovulate on CD16/17. alternatively, it might also be ovulation spotting. so bd bd bd hor!!

frustrated, hoping it's not cysts for your case. usually cysts are accompanied by very painful menstrual bleeding (i think), so if your periods are usually fairly painless, shouldn't be the case ba. i've had 'skipped' cycles before that stretched to 50+ days, but the cycle resumes its regularity once i get my period
happy.gif

yo how about we make it next sat?? that gives us time to prepare for our big day out!! ehhhh if you guys wanna come to my in-laws place, should be okay too, at serangoon central. they should still be abroad muahahaa

hi gals...

hi frustrated,
me here in this thread is NO 1 in spotting, long cycle, ridiculous cycle... haha...
could be becos of many many reasons... any history etc?
dun be frustrated liao, got us here to hear u... =)
u ttc-ing ur no 1?

Lynzi, good to hear that everything is gg well. Thanks for the baby dusts

Yaataa, you better dont eat too much otah, most of them use mackerel to make one

Hi yaataa &amp; BFP, thank you so much for listening... i've been ttc for 2 and half years... but i kinda just ignore tracking of everything a few months back. I am frustrated cuz i just wan my menses to come as i am going for a holiday in dec. I heard from my fren that if i dun have regular menses all of a sudden, might be cyst.... so worried... I am frustrated cuz this is the first time i "skip" my menses and only spot for a week... if i feel the PMS and the uncomfortable feeling near the bottom of my tummy, but i am not having my period and i feel very irritating...... i intend to see a gp next week if i still feel "unwell" but not sure if gp will give me anything to "induce" my menses to come.... really dunno what to do now.....

Lynzi...
Great to know Tat ur beanie is doing well. We most welcome u for the gathering.

Gals,
Btw I've itchy nipple for past few nights...scratch until 1 side got scratch mark. Hmm usually implantation occurs when?

Yaata,
Dh went to play basketball, if he not tired we'll bd lor.

<font color="aa00aa">hi frustrated!
yup agree with sticky, no more frustrations here..so many of us ready to listen to your woes.
when did u do your hpt?
maybe can try doing again..if not then its better for u to go gynae and check what happen.

thanks ladies for your prayers.
im doing up my excel sheet for the gynae expenses and i realised in just 3 visits we spent $500 plus liao..gulp.
think we will go penniless at this rate.
lucky got the moeny from the biz to supplement..if not die ah.
some more my boy going to start cc next year..more money needed.

yeay! yeay!
i can make it next sat.
dh is working whole day so we can have our all girls time..whuahahaha.
me sound so evil hor.
yah if next sat can give me more time to bake or prepare my bbq chicken wings.</font>

hi frustrated,
u got budget ma.... go see ur gynae and demand various blood tests... esp the hormones ones... detailed tests if possible... abt 300plus and scan too... else without knowing the exact diagnosis, u are running ard the bush and in the end still must do those tests... plus as from there u will be able to move to the next step...

gynae will tell u... dun waste money, u dun need them... well, they are wrong... the detailed check up will give u a peace of mind and then u will no longer be frustrated...

me been ttc-ing for 1 yr, and my gynae is like sure can try naturally one... omg... one yr of intense frustration and anger... not worthwhile at all, esp when my dh gets tired with my grumble... he feels can take our own sweet time...

so i skip iui, soiui... i told my gynae, dun waste my time... i wan IVF... and i wan it soon... haha... end up, soon still must queue up de... and took more than 3 mths...LOL now still havent start...

hi eve,
me also had this itchy nipple thingy... it'll last very long... but hor... ever since i put aloe Vera on it... it went away le... i tried all the rest, it stops the itch but never goes away....

implantation can occur 6 to 10 days after O, sometimes shorter sometimes longer

Hi all, i feel glad to find out this thread.
i had diagnosed with PCOS by my gynae, dr marianne henderick from kkh in Aug this yr.
she asked me to tried clomid after this. for the 1st cycle, i took 1 tablet (50mg) per day and i did ovulate. but for the 2nd cycle, i took the same dorsage however my mensus has yet to come(today is 42 days alr). i visited my gynae 2 days ago, she said tat i hv to take 2 tablets now as 50mg is not work for me anymore.
i feel so depressed after hearing all these.
my gynae told me tat i can choose to go for xray or surgery to check is my fallopian tubes r blocked. may i know what is the actual name for the surgery as i want to source for more info online.

hi @,
erm... is called HSG or TCS... is good to go...
ya sometimes clomid doesnt really work every cycle... it happens... cheer up... we'll advise u step by step... =)

Sticky, i went for all the scans and chkup just middle of e year.... ultrasound, blood test, x-ray of the fallopian tube, chk if i was ovualating.. everything was ok....
I feel extremely moody this few days and its unbearable.... it is the worst kinda PMS..... that's why i needed my period to "come faster".....
sad.gif

Hi BFP, thanks for the advice. May I know how much roughly is the HSG costs? And I need to take how long hospitalization leave?
I read tat u r awaiting for ivf, hope everything can go smoothly then ;)

HI gals, is TGIF!!!

Guess we have a few new ladies to join us with the run...
HI gals!! im ECUPS!!

Lynzi, glad to hear lil beanie is fine.. take good care of yourself and he will be strong.. ok../*hugz*

Yaataa, u should try my DH otah.. is good de lor!!! but still under preparation.. everything is $$$.. very stressful now...

Good morning ms wong...

Boss around or not.. if not, lets keep the thread active today!!! my boss is flying again.. wont be back for many days!! hehe

<font color="aa00aa">morning all!

@,
welcome!
Many of us here going thru the same journey so can share with u on it.
Dont be dishearten ok.

Ecups,
muacks muacks.
Eh xmas is coming so every day now i can sing jingle neh neh, jingle neh neh, jingle all the way!
Haha..
Where is spinbb with her cute clever icons?
And where is sleepygal?

Ms wong,
hallo hallo.
I added u in fb then forgot whats your nick there..urghh
bad memory now.</font>

ecups, gd morning....he is in lor...only next wk then not around....hahaha....

hi lynzi, is ok....
happy.gif
glad to hear your lil beanie is fine...take care of urself....really happy for u...

wahhh see this from ff:

Due Date: If you conceived this cycle your due date would be:
August 09, 2011

I have one month free trial, so there's this analyzer... wow national day leh lol
but i already feel no excitement, cos always bfn, money to buy the kits like throwing into toilet bowl
sad.gif

4761046.png

Lyn: great that things are fine! beanie is growing growing growing! :D

Lynzi, u only remember my jingle neh neh.. *-faints* cant jingle jingle.. i scared later u will vomit... or lil beanie will have bad impression of me sia... "y this auntie like to jingle alot" whahahaha

<font color="aa00aa">bfp,
whoa..good date leh.
Babies born exactly midnite on 9 aug will get lots of gifts leh..hehe
will pray for u to strike soon.

Ecups,
no lah..we will enjoy your special performance..hehe.

Ladies,
shall we organise xmas party and exchange small tokens of gift?
Lets bring cheer to everyone.</font>

morning gals,
me rushing see my gynae... brb...

hi frustrated,
ur dh never do sperm test?

hi @,
call me sticky hor... cos there's alot of bfp here... haha... cost abt 100over onli...

hi lynzi,
i'm fine with exchanging gifts... u jus blow baby dusts into pouches, ziplock bags then seal them up tightly for us.... haha

good morning. TGIF. ear itchy itchy. someone's missing me? Lynzi, glad that your beanie is well. Must take good care. Me been silent reader cos these few days busy with moving seats. finally settled down at the new seat yesterday afternoon. then suddenly got so many issues to take care so no time to peep here.

e-cups, as usual jingle ur neh neh ah? haha.

Haha... Thks sticky, Ecup and all ;) glad to know all of u here. At least I kno I'm not alone here.
I think I need time to recognize each of u first. Too many names and posts need to read. :p
Ya, Xmas is coming soon. I wish everyone of u can get the most wonderful gift from Santa!!!

hi @, taking clomid is a waste of time. my gynae also diagnose me PCOS and gave me clomid. from 1 tab to 3 tabs however no ovulation. i did HSG and the result is clear. the prob in me was actually because of my high prolactin. this is only known when i go for detailed blood tests.

BFP, hope you really have a national day baby.

i need alot of baby dust. hope i can clear my blood tests next mth. i really hope i can start conceiving again

ecups: jingle jingle shake shake shakee *cha cha umbooh* hahaa

lyn: ya hor.. if really have then before midnight quickly induce
yesyes, i think its a good idea.... xmas exchange!

btw anyone attend wedding in hongkong december time? what shd i wear?? my fren invited me to sing too.. i tot of wearing a long dress... won't snatch the limelight rite? and my hubs does not have a suit
sad.gif

@@: yes welcome and may we all get the most wonderful gift this Christmas!!

<font color="aa00aa">sticky,
all the best for your gynae visit.

I just had lontong with super good rendang and sambal goreng..so satisfied.
Now i feel like drinking koi..cham

ms wong,
whats your nick or name in fb?

sleepygal,
hihi!
Moving seat so troublesome.
I moved 3 times in my 2 yrs of work at this current place.
Heard next year we moving office..jialat.

Bfp,
where can i see video of u singing?</font>

<font color="aa00aa">wish,
every day i will give u baby dust ok.
U collect in big bag hor.

Bfp,
now hk got case of bird flu.
Be careful when u are there.</font>

Morning gals,
had a busy morning cos rushing to finish my work before i off for the day to collect my abdomen ultrasound report at SGH later.

Been feeling very very mild cramps on my lower ab...dunno issit O is coming + the pink spotting only appear abit for last nite

Back