2WW - for those TTC-ing

yaataa, actually i sew your bag withing this mth, shouldnt be anything one right cos i duno i will strike also. i have been cutting and sewing on my bed leh

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!

cos during the last 2 weeks, my hubby not at home, i am damn bored hence keep sewing......

My machine is jus beside my bed hence i sit on my bed edge to sew one then i cut also on the bed....
sad.gif
dun scare me leh

vivi of course welcome to join la!! i think we haven't decided on time.. keep it free!

wah ya i was very surprised to see that FF shifted the day when i clicked on the chart la! but the temp rise is damn nice! super solid!

sleepygal, the scissors on the bed does it just simply mean will poke yourself? crown, don't worry la! should maintain happy!

aiyo gal, next time when u need to cut, just remember not to leave ur scissors on the bed la. Just one of the old-wives tales la. Since u only know BFP today, just remember from today onwards la. 不知者无罪。

yaataa, no really leh. No good for the kid la. Just remember not to do this when u know u BFP.

I will be on morning shift and hope I will be able to join you gals.... I am going to retierate what my wishes be.... ha ha Hope ZSNN dont find me a nag...

Crown dont worry. Last time dont know never mind now you know then you should not be doing it.

now that u noe... sewing machine must move... the needle better take out if can... else must cover and put under the table...
scissors must be kept far far away from the bed le... rem hor...

tigerbb come also la! omg it will be a nice big outing! maybe we can "sniff" some babydust off the lady of the moment herself!

ok ok, i will keep away my machine and scissors. must wait for my hubby to come back and pack for me, too heavy for me

crown, Congrats!!!!!

vivi, try Guardian as well for the ClearBlue?
happy.gif

The smiley face do make your day.. i just have to show my DH and he also smiles and know what to do :p

Pootz me bought the housebrand Watsons OPK liao.... My hubby shaking head to see me buy off the shelve opk and I also ordered another dozen of the OPK from the blogshop.... ha ha he asked me does this really work?

Yaataa the word "sniff" very scary leh.... you so cute la

crown, can share some of your symptoms not? next time i know what to look out for! except the lao sai part la.. u said got tiredness, bloatedness and also sore boobs right?

crown.. are u taking any multi vitamins or did u go for tcm? Share what you do differently this month. Heheh. Today you superstar.. all of us interviewing you! Hehe.

Girls.. any good multi vitamins to recommend?

oh ya, what i did differently this mth was i went to TCM at hougang and bought the pomengranate figurines. If any one of you stay near hougang, may try the TCM doc, she is from Tong Ji hospital too!

vivi, actually my dr tells me to buy this ClearBlue one... coz he also say deciding the colour of the 2 lines is confusing... when I O early this cycle, the curse also ask me if I used the right one, I say got smiley face!!!

So tell your hubby, yes it is essential!! =D

i think the credit is ur surgery le... cos u identify the exact prob ma... the tcm u see onli once le... medication also take a few times onli... usually tcm abit slow de...

reminder,
<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">rem to take your FA/multi-vitamins/supplements!!</font></font>

Teck Chua Medical Hall (得泉药行)
Physician: Tan S.L. (陈秋兰)
Blk 322, Hougang Ave 5,
#01-84 Singapore 530322
Tel: 6281 0373
Consul Day: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
Time: 6pm – 9pm (Sat: 2pm – 5pm)

be prepared to take bitter medicine hor
happy.gif
i saw her thrice only

gals, just a random question... do u all take ur supplements in the day or at night? Any difference?

haiz, i duno y but i'm quite nervous for the saline sono tmr...

Calzz for me I took folic acid in the morning and the after lunch and dinner, I took TCM medicine.

Rule of the thumb is that if you take TCM and supplements, there must be 2 hours apart.

Ask you all hor, can I apply slimming cream on myself ah?? Cos today I won a clarins workshop at wheellock place, it is a hands on session on slimming body

crown,
no lah. just be safe wor..
its a precious baby remember?
and no point slimming also.
ask them can wait til 9 mths later not. =)

okie, we have a nice big turnout next sat liao!!! yeah! okie shall we meet at TPY? can go lunch before taking bus to ZSNN
happy.gif

and crown, better not to do ANYTHING! better safe than sorry. don't dye hair and do facial also!

Crown,
Congrats on ur BFP,must take gd care k?

My health is really lousy, dunno fit to ttc tis mth cycle. Have been dry cough for the past 3days,so irritating. So many ppl coughing n sneezing everywhere.

Gals,
Must take more vitamin c to make sure our body is healthy.

crown!!
better not. stretch mark oil all these probably already tested safe for pregnancy. all these things they rub on your body will get absorbed into you de.
i dunno if its related but I did rebonding when I was pregnant that time and i could still smell the chemicals 3 weeks later. It probably got into my bloodstream. It may be a contributing factor to my m/c.

yaataa,
yes yes! then we can buy some offerings also.

hi crown,
no hair treatment
no slimming cream
but facial can but must tell them u preggy cos some treatment pregnant woman not suitable. no nail polish also.

Claire, not suppose to tell other people during the initial stage of the pregnancy remember? Like that then how to tell the beautician?

crown, vivi, oh ok... no lah, just wondering whether there is any diff in taking morn or night...

crown, dun go for the slimming thingy lah... safety first... facial also depends what kind... coz my therapist told me that i have to suspend my facial if i'm preg coz the electric currents not good for bb...

Hi crown
yes, slimming cream will absorb into ur body.. No gd for bb.. Stretch mark cream is for mummy so of course ok.. Cant compare like this lah.. Some facial got massage so better not.. For me, i rather be an ugly mummy than to take risk for my child..

Hi gals
if u r ttcing, better dun sew or do anything like painting or nail stuff in ur room during the 2ww.. Always play safe than sorry.. Last time before i know i bfp, think during 2ww, my hubby put a triangle pin on wall to hang painting.. Guess wht, when my boy is born, he has exactly three red dot in triangle shape too on his hand beneth.. We thot it will goes off but didnt till now.. Lucky is small dot on hand and not face.. Phew..

So now, i rather play safe than anything.. Didnt go pandicure long time le since ttc..

Hi yaataa
ur baG made by crown may contain alot of bb dust inside woah.. U will strike soon..;)

any idea wat its the max amt of folic acid we can take? currently i'm taking the unity one... 5mg... but i realised the centrum i'm taking also have folic acid, abt 600mcg... not sure if i can still take both together...

Back