2WW - for those TTC-ing

Crown,
luteal phase is the phase from O till AF is here.

Usual LP is between 11-14days ba.

Thus now u dpo15 which is y we say high chance lor.
happy.gif

for me, my LP usually 12-14days de.

yaataa..
enjoy ure lomantic night out..and wacking out tonite.
sure turn ure hubby to a pulp, haha.

Crown,
aiyoh, dun care abt ure mil lah.tell her her son has been very good and loving to you, tats y u bai bai pang pang.bet this will shut her mouth.
yah, good luck for tomorrow.
btw, better not exercise hor at this critical period.

oh, i am getting abit bored at home liao
sad.gif

pray pray,the job i wan, call me up for 2nd intw...ppllllllleeeeaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee

Oh then I duno when is my O. One thing abt FF is they will indicate the expected O but confirm or not?

My mense is irregular hence my LP is different

so many posts le... so hard to catch up...

iron tablets will tend to stain shiit and urine abit...

crown ar, wat i mean is that must have menses to start off the cycle so can have BFP ma...

yaataa,
i also like u le... i prefer test early le... so can noe the result soon.... enjoy ur out-ing la...

ceraine,
so this week still got interview ma.... good luck, hope u can find a nice job...

my LP also abt 12 to 14 day...still waiting for my ovulation le...

crown,
aiyoh!! u huh...better stop all these.
wait for the next bus lah.
i believe, the foetus will stay close and glue strongly to your womb one...

FF is indicative nia lah, for reference.

yesw, i need ample ample luck.

had a bad experience at KK with the anesthecian.even if i didnt manage to secure a job, very low percentage i will proceed ivf with KK...realli take a step at one time

Claire, paisei I got the wrong impression. Haha

ceraine, the bus take very long to come everytime so whenever I am opposite the road, I will start to run liao

crown, your form of exercise huh? In fact that's for me 50m run to run to the stop to wait for my colleague's car in the morning when I got out of the house late :p

I find that I am really lousy in running. Kinda slow. dunno why. I prefer swimming much more to running.

hey girls!! i am back! fast huh?? though the time spent out was short, but very sweet!

we went down to kovan and i made a beeline for my fave bubble tea, cup walker! since bfn liao i thought i should treat myself better :p bought my fave mo li dian zi milk tea, even ask them add extra coffee jelly. really jiak bo xiu (eat revenge!!) hahaha! okay, that made me feel a lot better liao. then i saw someone eating tako pachi, cannot take it and ate a box myself. stupid hubby say he too full to eat.

so shiok u know, just one bubble tea and one sotong tako pachi make me so happy!

then cos i finished my last ptk, i bought a pair of the cheapo guardian house brand. save for next time use lor.

then a bit manja my hubby, he also very cute, play along. i told him i am so fired up that if i see a preggie lady, i will beat her then run away. so wicked right?? luckily for them (or for me and hubby), whole night never see. i thought i saw one then i told him, hey i going to beat her liao! then he said no la, she just a bit fat. hahaha!

i am planning to go blading this weekend!
happy.gif

crown, tomorrow test liao! FF actually indicate the O after it has happened, as seen by the temp rise. for me i think not bad, seems quite reliable
happy.gif

ceraine, i confirm whack hubby until tomorrow he got jelly legs. u must enjoy also!

Hello me at home liao...

got 1 question... just now after containing my urine then I use toilet tissue to wipe I saw some clear cm.... but OPK still -ve

emm any explaination for this

hi vivi,
fertile cm is always around ovulation de... so opk-ve, fertile cm can exist de... so bd lorz...
is better to bd before opk+ve and during... higher chance...

hi yaataa,
same le, i like cup walker bubble tea too...
and i like tako pochi too... i also this two eat liao will be very happy de...
our weakness in our stomach... haha...

hi crown,
can use the bus guide to check the timing of the bus ma... me and my DH use it daily le... then dun need to run after bus liao... is sbstransit portal le... is very good to use.... use on ur mobile de....

Claire, I was stupid lor. iPhone got this SGbus guide. Now I'm using but not very accurate. I see got more than 5min so I walk slowly and when I reach the traffic light, it is at the bus stop le. I dun wan to wait for half hr so I run lor. If tomorrow BFP, I dun dare to chase liao.

I only need to take bus when my hubby not at home. He usually pick me up at mrt station

vivi,
ya loh like what claire says.
i read from the ff, fertile window is normally 6 days only. and highest chance of conception usually occurs 2 days before o and on o day. so once u see eggwhite cm can start bd alternate days liao.

yaataa,
u and hubby very lovey-dovey ah..
still can go for short date.
me and my ah lao like lao fu lao qi. no energy to do anything after work.

crown,
hope u to hear good news from you tmr! im very excited for you! heehee

vivi,
my dear ger, dun keep stressing y opk din show +ve.

i ever read before, even if opk shows +ve, doesn't mean ovulation will take place as depends on body as well de.

Thus, opk is more as a gauge, and bbt is one way to tell whether had O-ed or not.

but hard to base on bbt on when O.
As usually by the time temp rise, means had O-ed.

If have CM, just BD on alt days ba.

the more u stress on opk, frankly, ur body will stress and might delay O le.

the bus guide got catch de...
u got to refresh a few times... usually i refresh every min while walking to the bus stop le...
=) and the gprs very cheap onli... cos the data send and receive very little onli...

Vivi, I think you are too stress on achieving +ve on OPK. Relax. After wedding, my CM getting lesser and lesser and OPK never +ve, like that I am worse than you leh
happy.gif

I am very nervous too. My mense come on my birthday. That morning I tested BFN and the same day the mense come. I was very disappointed. Hope this time dun disappoint me again

i crown,
u feeling better today?
in laws sometimes very difficult de... parents sometimes also the same... so i always tell myself... my EQ higher than them so must always handle all things tactfully...

when u planning to test?

Claire, my EQ very low. Keke. When I get scolded or stress at work, I cry one

FF suggest me to test on Sat but I am gg to test tomorrow. So scare of the result. Scare like the last time

tigerbb,
yeah, i read about opk showing +ve doesnt mean confirm ovulated also. best gauge is still thermal shift.

do you have any idea if one is able to experience pms symptoms even if never ovulate?

yo yo yo!

crown, tonight don't stress, if possible sleep earlier and don't kan chiong. there are only 2 possible scenarios, right? one is BFP and u will be soooooo happy! worst case is bfn, but then AF also haven't come, so not really game over yet also. right?
happy.gif
plus we are meeting on saturday wor!

vivi, yes, don't keep thinking about opk and cm! fertile period is about 6-7 days, just bd alternate day. i very very long don't have ewcm liao. just now at pharmacy, me and hubbs looking at ptk and he so kuku, he pointed to the otk. the one someone was saying on offer, 7 tests for only $58.50. he say wah! cheap!

i was like -_-" and told him that one is otk lor. and i said if wanna use really properly one cycle can use all 7 sticks. can see his giam siap face creeping out, then he hurriedly say aiya! +ve or -ve anyway bd alternate days ma! so opk don't need! LOL!!

must adopt this kind of mindset, u will feel much less stressed.
happy.gif

oh ya crown, use FMU ok??

Free My Underwear!

Fake Men's Ukelele

Finnish Mammals Underwater

ok very random. i think i am going mad. and yes crown, first morning urine!

sian, my hubby got night out tonight. came back home, only care abt his computer. now go back also didnt bother to give me goodbye kiss

ah ya sian liao now dont want to think about anything liao. if have then have liao dont have also no choice. Fated liao...

all things that are supposed to be done all done liao....

yaataa just now I want to buy the clear blue opk but out of stocks liao because offer at $58 plus for 7 sticks le usual price $75 ... haiz so many people also ttcing la I guess

I felt happy for my friend's SIL because they try very long and now she is 4 months pregnant but she weak have to have bed rest

crown no need la I think it is watsons that have the offer. i bought the watson house brand liao cheaper at $39 plus for 5 tests...

just a bit disappointed because clear blue one got smiley face ha ha

aiyo, like that also can. See smiley face also happy ah
happy.gif

dun be so stress whether got O or not. I already give up on OPK strips. Jus bd whenever my hubby is "free" cos he forever glue to his tv

hi gals,
during ttc , we need alot of support from our DH ma... if ur DH like my DH not cooperative, is very hard for us gals de... the desire and excitement i feel must be close to on par ma... else we so sensitive, we see he got no reaction, we very stress de...

morning girls!! TGIF man! i am looking forward to a weekend of nua-ing!

crown, me is uber excited for u wor. and waiting here for your news
happy.gif
hope the news made u decide not to run for the bus today!!

i won't be at my desk till 910 though. will be waiting with anticipation in class! hehe.

sleepygal, as long as no full red, confirm got chance one!

claire, that i agree!! if my hubby is the kind like heck care, i will feel so hurt. the baby must belong to both of us ma. that's why i still feel touched, BFN and he can still be sensitive enough to take me out!
happy.gif

something not so good happened wor. he bought very fine white sand for his stingrays tank. in the end it clouded up the water really really badly and we were so shocked. we were afraid the rays cannot breathe, then cannot survive. so up all night changing water (get rid of the suspended sand), then slept very late. tired.

good thing is that the rays look ok!

Edit: forum is undergoing maintenance!

Hi crown
bfp stick is it!! Wah.. Congratulation!! I want to send my wishes to u .. But seems like you hv strike!! So happy for you..;)

hi gals
TGIF!!

my dear crown,
a big CONGRATS to u!!
so happy for u.
see, u have something to be happy about Liao.
take good care and no running after buses from today onwards.

Back