2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hello ladies!!!

I'm also joining this grp... hmm. Been a silent reader for quite some time though.. Just started ttc this month...next weekend gonna be my menses coming period... hoping to get bfp...

But been having cramp cramp...dunno. is menses coming or what...back also super sour like that...

Hopefully can use the clearblue test kit soon...hehe...

Nice knowing u all... :)

Hello ladies!!!

I'm also joining this grp... hmm. Been a silent reader for quite some time though.. Just started ttc this month...next weekend gonna be my menses coming period... hoping to get bfp...

But been having cramp cramp...dunno. is menses coming or what...back also super sour like that...

Hopefully can use the clearblue test kit soon...hehe...

Nice knowing u all... :)
Like xp i also feeling out of the norm.. V tired, giddy, and hungry at exactly ard the meal time and slight tummy pain or cramp, cant even distinguish now.. Haha..

Hope i can bfp also!

Ya I know right!

Its like I'm trying to figure out...am I like that before...or is it I strike jackpot then have all this...jialat leh...

But hor.. must relax relax...I try to remind myself that lah...

But I didn't really try to change my lifestyle like eat healthy or what leh... cuz I read many mummies will eat follic acid..take their temp & check for ovulation date..then bd etc... I very bad at this...

Then the more I read, then I start to get confused... lol... lousy me... so I just normal normal lor... only after my last menses end, after few days to be more clean le...then bd... which I dunno correct or not also... =_="

Hi all, I'm new here. Just started my 2ww after my blastocyst transfer yday. Looking forward to hopefully positive news :)

Oh it means I'm 4 Days Past my 5-day blastocyst transfer. It means my embryo was transferred 5 days after fertilisation in the blastocyst stage. This is more or less equivalent to 9 DPO (days past ovulation).
oh I see... enjoy the 2ww... Jia you! :)

Am also in 2ww at 9dpo... But it's not enjoyable.
I've started to watch more dramas to keep my mind off 2ww. :)
Anyone seeing tsb lately with good news?

can add me on the fb group too? i just pm-ed.

been trying for almost 6 months now.
the witch is showing in her pinkiness. :(
going to have emo time.
sorry for my rant again.

Me too...coming on it's way...

Sian... was still being hopeful...

Really disappointed... think I put in too much hope...& this cause my menses to be late...

Jia you ok...

hi all, i'm also ttc-ing for the past year. tried 1 cycle of clomid but no news.

I'm going for HSG test next month, any idea what to expect and just wanna check, how many days of medical leave will be given? so that i can make work arrangement if necessary.

Ladies I will be returning red eggs to Toa Payoh zsnn tomorrow. Timing not confirm yet either morning or lunch time. I will let u know tomorrow

hi all, i'm also ttc-ing for the past year. tried 1 cycle of clomid but no news.

I'm going for HSG test next month, any idea what to expect and just wanna check, how many days of medical leave will be given? so that i can make work arrangement if necessary.
HSG test no need to take leave. The procedure is very fast but very pain in my experience. Some ppl ate panadol before the procedure. Can finish in 1 day, actually in 1 hour done already for whole procedure.

Am also in 2ww at 9dpo... But it's not enjoyable.
I've started to watch more dramas to keep my mind off 2ww. :)
Anyone seeing tsb lately with good news?
hi doreme, same here, I sink myself with Korean drama.. that's the best way to keep my mind off, and when eyes tired, can fall asleep in seconds..

or else tossing on bed before sleeping, thinking too much into 2ww.

Oh it means I'm 4 Days Past my 5-day blastocyst transfer. It means my embryo was transferred 5 days after fertilisation in the blastocyst stage. This is more or less equivalent to 9 DPO (days past ovulation).
how are you feeling vk85? any special feeling so far?

Hi, 2 years ago i was diagnosed with pcos. This year i went back to my gyne for follow up check up and he prescribed clomid for me to ovulate. I ovulated in the 1st cycle and got pregnant, unfortunately it was a chemical pregnancy. I am in my 2nd cycle of clomid and 2ww now. :D

Hi vivivivivi,

Any good news after 2ww?

Hi ladies...been a silent reader here and decided to write my first post. First pregnancy miscarried and now been ttc-ing again for 2 years..im a 28-30days cycle but this cycle seem a little weird for me. 3 days before AF is due, was very wet and some light brownish discharge..soon after little-to no discharge until now. Am 5 days late. Didnt have much pregnancy symptoms except for mild cramping and bloated-ness like my period is about to come, cervix is high and soft. During the 2ww I was down with on and off fever and flu which lasted for a week or so, immune system been quite weak... Afraid of a negative test.. should i wait until a week late?

Hi ladies...been a silent reader here and decided to write my first post. First pregnancy miscarried and now been ttc-ing again for 2 years..im a 28-30days cycle but this cycle seem a little weird for me. 3 days before AF is due, was very wet and some light brownish discharge..soon after little-to no discharge until now. Am 5 days late. Didnt have much pregnancy symptoms except for mild cramping and bloated-ness like my period is about to come, cervix is high and soft. During the 2ww I was down with on and off fever and flu which lasted for a week or so, immune system been quite weak... Afraid of a negative test.. should i wait until a week late?
Hi elle, yes wait about a week to test. Looks like implantation bleeding. Don't worry much and relax. Think positive.

how are you feeling vk85? any special feeling so far?
hi pinkylove..I'm considered pregnant but am having bleeding for 4 days. it's not very heavy but ranges from pink to bright red. sigh. so I have to just keeps monitoring and hope for the best.

hi pinkylove..I'm considered pregnant but am having bleeding for 4 days. it's not very heavy but ranges from pink to bright red. sigh. so I have to just keeps monitoring and hope for the best.
oh .. jia you vk85...
everything will turn well. beanie beanie stick well, ok? :)

Hihi all, anyone used Watson pregnancy kit and got a faint line? Is it accurate?

i used the watsons kit 5 days before my period was due and got a SUPER faint line. it was SO faint my hubby couldn't even see anything. let me find the photo and post it here.

**edit - here's the photo
IMG_2152.JPG

i was also quite skeptical that it was a positive but i know there is rarely false positives. pregnancy test kits are very sensitive and they can pick up hCG in your urine.

6 days later i tested on another watsons kit and got a very dark positive line. after that tested again with clearblue digital and was really pregnant.

i used the watsons kit 5 days before my period was due and got a SUPER faint line. it was SO faint my hubby couldn't even see anything. let me find the photo and post it here.

IMG_2152.JPG

i was also quite skeptical that it was a positive but i know there is rarely false positives. pregnancy test kits are very sensitive and they can pick up hCG in your urine.

6 days later i tested on another watsons kit and got a very dark positive line. after that tested again with clearblue digital and was really pregnant.
Omg... Mine was like that
10dpo is the bottom one then 12dpo was the top one. You tested that time was how many dpo?? Possible like 2 days difference from no line to faint line?

ImageUploadedByForum1467277630.128685.jpg

10dpo is the bottom one then 12dpo was the top one. You tested that time was how many dpo?? Possible like 2 days difference from no line to faint line?

View attachment 645388

this is no faint line!! this is SO OBVIOUS!!!! congrats!!!

i don't track my ovulation dates because my period is irregular to begin with. 2 days can show a big difference alr! reason being once u're preggy, ur hCG level is increasing tremendously!

to double, triple confirm, u might want to get the clearblue digital test kit this weekend to test again! :) but im pretty positive that you have hit jackpot :p

Dpo 8 and down with terrible sore throat and high fever. Calfs aching. Doc prescribed cough syrup and panadol but I'm reluctant to take. Will it affect implantation?

For ladies that are in a new cycle, I heard that drinking raspberry tea is good for conceiving. Anyone tried before? Am thinking of trying next round.
And for those who drink lrd, do you feel your body is heaty and have less CM? For me, I think I have less CM. Think I will reduce Lrd before O.

Jiayou ladies. Don't give up hope. :)

Hi doReMe
Can i know where u buy raspberry tea?

I tot we shld nt be drinking any type of tea?

Oh ya hi everyone!
im new here!

Been ttc for six months and still trying hard!
Having a bad sore back since three days ago
Some cramping at abdominal too.
AF due tml according to my period tracker
Ytd tested with Guardian kit but showed a BFN :(

Guess this sore back and cramping are signs of AF reporting.

This afternoon, i juz tot of testing with OPK
Initially no line, I left it there and do ny stuffs and when i came back, i saw a faint line!

Could it be im ovulating now? Since my preg kit shows BFN.

Dpo 8 and down with terrible sore throat and high fever. Calfs aching. Doc prescribed cough syrup and panadol but I'm reluctant to take. Will it affect implantation?
Hi shuqin, i had the same situation as you. I had cough & flu post ET 3days and doc prescribed medicatio for me but i had only 1 day x 2 rounds of medication and stopped as im afraid it might affect my implantation.

Hi VK85,
How do we know if we are pregnant 6days after ET? Any symptoms i can look out for? As i am not feeling much cramp these 2 days which keeps me so worried. Moreover im 6 days more to fonish my 2ww.

IMG_2152.JPG

Hi Dear, how was theend result?
Because i got the same result as you.
307c88299cb034f2f801a9b42a6d996c.jpg

View attachment 645388
Ya, this is rather obvious and that's what I saw when I 1st tested in clinic. I tested again after 1 week and it's very obvious. So it's good news! Congratulations!

Hi doReMe
Can i know where u buy raspberry tea?

I tot we shld nt be drinking any type of tea?

Oh ya hi everyone!
im new here!

Been ttc for six months and still trying hard!
Having a bad sore back since three days ago
Some cramping at abdominal too.
AF due tml according to my period tracker
Ytd tested with Guardian kit but showed a BFN :(

Guess this sore back and cramping are signs of AF reporting.

This afternoon, i juz tot of testing with OPK
Initially no line, I left it there and do ny stuffs and when i came back, i saw a faint line!

Could it be im ovulating now? Since my preg kit shows BFN.
Hi Dazzelsim, sorry for the late reply. I bought the raspberry tea from baby online. I think drinking raspberry tea is fine as it helps to tone the uterus lining if not mistakened. :)
I think we will always have some LH in urine cuz like you I also tested using OPK for fun. Haha... But it's negative.

Back