2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi everyone, I am new here. Would like to join your.
We are trying baby for 4th cycle.
I have hyperthyroidism which makes us harder.
Currently in the 2WW, CD24. I have the twinge feeling on and off.. bloated and now backache + a little nausea for past 3 days.

I think we have higher chance this month so tested using watson pregnancy kit, come back negative :(
Welcome pigfamily! I'm also in my 2ww. My only symptom is bloatedness which seems to be dying down. I can feel your excitement as I am also holding back to test. I think CD24 is pretty early to test. How long is your cycle normally and which brand do you use? I think clear blue has one that can test up to a few days earlier before af.
Good luck to you and stay positive! :)

Hi everyone, I am new here. Would like to join your.
We are trying baby for 4th cycle.
I have hyperthyroidism which makes us harder.
Currently in the 2WW, CD24. I have the twinge feeling on and off.. bloated and now backache + a little nausea for past 3 days.

I think we have higher chance this month so tested using watson pregnancy kit, come back negative :(

Hihi @pigfamily, me too. CD24/7DPO. Stay positive.

Hi Doreme,

Thank you!
I am regular 27-28days cycle, am using Watson kit. Thought I am pregnant cause felt nausea. Maybe I am too excited.
How many days are you in?

Today I am at DPO8/CD20. My cycle is about 30 days.
@ missylill: I get disrupted sleep too. Think we too stressed thinking about striking this month. I even dreamt about myself testing last night... And when I woke up from the middle of my sleep, I just went ahead to test and got a BFN. Haha

Today I am at DPO8/CD20. My cycle is about 30 days.
@ missylill: I get disrupted sleep too. Think we too stressed thinking about striking this month. I even dreamt about myself testing last night... And when I woke up from the middle of my sleep, I just went ahead to test and got a BFN. Haha
U so cute... ya lo.. too stress up I tink... I still dun dare to test.

Hi ladies, anyone used clear blue advanced ovulation test kit before? I have got a blinking smiley face, means I should do the deed tonight?

What's the difference between the blinking and non blinking smiley face?
I believe urs is the advance purple stick one. It detects up to 4 days of fertile. So usually u should see blinking then follow by smiley the following day. After which it will just an empty circle. So long u see blinking or solid smiley just bd. Good luck!

1460780986864.jpg

May i ask with the two distinct dark line means im ovulating today rite? I just started to use and test it today. Meaning today and the next 2 days i have to BD rite? Do i need to test it tmr again?

View attachment 635292

May i ask with the two distinct dark line means im ovulating today rite? I just started to use and test it today. Meaning today and the next 2 days i have to BD rite? Do i need to test it tmr again?

I got the same line as u with david ovulation test but then i use the clearblue one, it show no smiley face, maybe u use clearblue to confirm it.

Hi, I also dont dare to test again.
Can I check if test pregnant, when should I go see doc?
If test preg depends u seeing private or subsidised... if private just call your gynae to fix 1st appt . If subsidised, u need to walk in to polyclinic to have ur urine tested for preg then see doc and get referral letter for kkh /sgh /nuh.

I believe urs is the advance purple stick one. It detects up to 4 days of fertile. So usually u should see blinking then follow by smiley the following day. After which it will just an empty circle. So long u see blinking or solid smiley just bd. Good luck!
Yup I'm using the advanced one. Haha I just tested today and it was non blinking smiley.

Hi missylil, your af just reported today?
I should be testing again this week if af don't report by Friday. Have been getting pre af symtoms.

Anyone else testing this week? Tww is so stressful. Haha

For ladies that are in a new cycle, I heard that drinking raspberry tea is good for conceiving. Anyone tried before? Am thinking of trying next round.
And for those who drink lrd, do you feel your body is heaty and have less CM? For me, I think I have less CM. Think I will reduce Lrd before O.

Jiayou ladies. Don't give up hope. :)

Hi missylil, your af just reported today?
I should be testing again this week if af don't report by Friday. Have been getting pre af symtoms.

Anyone else testing this week? Tww is so stressful. Haha

Hihi @DoReMe,

Me! AF is due this Sunday. Now having a slight sore throat and running nose (I have sinus -- it left me alone for a couple weeks and returned with a little vengeance now.). :( This weather is killing me. Gosh!

Good luck to all. :)

Hi simbb my af should be due on sat/sun too. Hope the ugly witch don't catch us this cycle.
I've been reading other websites and it seems like a lot of women who got bfp got creamy discharge. But I only saw more creamy discharge last weekend. The rest of the days are more dry or with slight discharge only.
Those in 2ww can also make yourself lrd to keep your womb warm and pray for implantation. Remember to take folic acid too.
Sisters who are starting the new cycle must also help to tiao the hubby's bodies. Must help them keep cool. Men also play a big part in this. Heehee

I'm on 2ww, ovulation just passed but this month very low chances sigh
Lets try to maximise our chances. My jiemei told me she drink black sugar ginger drink everyday and she got pregnant the first mth she ttc.
I'll be drinking this warm every morning for next 2 weeks.

Lets try to maximise our chances. My jiemei told me she drink black sugar ginger drink everyday and she got pregnant the first mth she ttc.

I'm drinking this every morning with empty tummy too. Not sure if it's just me, but I feel that I'm not having cold feet or hands that often now.

Then i must must really try this. Im always feeling cold in the office!

In my drink, I will add in dry longan & seedless red dates.

I read online and it says that it will "warm up" ur womb to prepare for ttc.

But must have it with empty tummy in the morning.

Oh ok, will look out for it. So we basically boil the ginger slices and black rock sugar right?

Lol sorry, first time hearing of this remedy and would like to give it a try

Am on CD13 now, just went to see Gynae this evening coz hubby and I have been ttc for a year but no results.

Was given clomid to take on days 2-6 of my next menstrual cycle and then go for blood test in day 23 to see if I'm ovulating.

Sigh...so much harder this time unlike when we had our daughter in 2012. I got pregnant on second cycle then

Is it those Taiwan kind?? Does it work better than cutting fresh ginger from supermarket and put in boiling water?

I'm on 2ww after getting a positive ovulation test on Sat. Hopefully this is the month... Cross-Fingered and all ladies here, JIAYOU!!!
Hello girl.. I'm on the same cycle as you. I had a positive opk on Saturday as well. Bbt rose today! Good luck to all ladies !

Back