2WW - for those TTC-ing

hello everyone
i was in this thread briefly and now i want to be seriously trying like you guys.
mummy to 16m boy. hoping for no.2

question: due to tight schedule, i popped in my vitamins after drinking DOM. sorry if this seems weird. anyone did this too? :p

Hi starz88,

So during the time after ovulation and till before your next period comes, you are not even allowed to exercise such as yoga which is rather gentle and brisk walking?

This time in April when I saw the marine parade tcm, he only gave me dates that implantation likely to happen for me after ovulation; and advised that during these days, can do gentle exercise such as yoga but must just be careful, so I skipped exercise during those days that he mentioned.
My tcm did not give me any dates ..just advised no exercises during that period..but gentle exercise such as walking shld be fine. I didnt ask abt yoga..but tho its gentle..thats require certain positioning and some are quite difficult right? I recalled during my last ms..i tried zumba..n pilates aft my ov due to some coy event...unfortunately i ms that time..but i dont thk its bec of those exercises i did..it just didnt grow well..but i jus be more cautious now.

Its quite hard to avoid exercises entirely..i just started zumba twice a wk..but i can only do that for 2 wks before my ov n rest for another 2 wks..luckily its free..if not pay for full course but only can attend few lessons super bohua.

I dont know how long must i continue with this kind of arrangement..probably till i give up.

Went tcm yst and she indicated that my pregnancy is not stable, hope her tcm can help to stabilize. I also consume utrogestan left from the last miscarriage, I ain't ready to go to the gynae yet, jus scare
Actually if u hv miscarriage before..its advisable to call your gyne immediately bec she may want u to give u jabs to stabilise ur bb..thats what happened to me. 50% can help via jabs etc another 50% deps on the bb itself. Thats what my gyne told me.

My tcm did not give me any dates ..just advised no exercises during that period..but gentle exercise such as walking shld be fine. I didnt ask abt yoga..but tho its gentle..thats require certain positioning and some are quite difficult right? I recalled during my last ms..i tried zumba..n pilates aft my ov due to some coy event...unfortunately i ms that time..but i dont thk its bec of those exercises i did..it just didnt grow well..but i jus be more cautious now.

Its quite hard to avoid exercises entirely..i just started zumba twice a wk..but i can only do that for 2 wks before my ov n rest for another 2 wks..luckily its free..if not pay for full course but only can attend few lessons super bohua.

I dont know how long must i continue with this kind of arrangement..probably till i give up.

Hi starz88,

The fitness first club that I go to, they advised that during 2ww, the only exercise can do is restorative yoga, actually the best; this time April, I went for the class and did a lot of legs up the wall pose, and I think that was what helped with my implantation, though the ms is due to some desserts drinks I took later, more than the not deep implantation itself.

Actually if u hv miscarriage before..its advisable to call your gyne immediately bec she may want u to give u jabs to stabilise ur bb..thats what happened to me. 50% can help via jabs etc another 50% deps on the bb itself. Thats what my gyne told me.

Hi _janizehl,

Please do as what starz88 advised.

Hi starz88,

The fitness first club that I go to, they advised that during 2ww, the only exercise can do is restorative yoga, actually the best; this time April, I went for the class and did a lot of legs up the wall pose, and I think that was what helped with my implantation, though the ms is due to some desserts drinks I took later, more than the not deep implantation itself.

Miscarriage is not due to some dessert drinks but most of early miscarriages are due chromosome abnormalties which is why some people go oversea to do pgd testing to ensure they transfer a normal embryo. Studies have shown older age woman has more chromosome abnormal embryo than younger woman which is why everyone are encourage to conceive as early as possible.

http://www.pregnancy-info.net/chromosomal_abnormalities.html

I heard from tcm not to follow the schedule etc then will have bb. I roughly rem ovulation date and baby dance around it. In the end after i am pregnant when i go for a 7 weeks scan i found out my ovulation is actually 2 days earlier than i have chartered

Hi all, think I am officially in 2 ww. Have the first opk positive on day 15 but bbt do not raise. Have another darker opk positive on day 27. Turn negative on the next 2 days. Bbt climb up.

Not sure how long it need to take to regular my period after 4 month letrezole and 1 month of iui.

I am try to reduce weight hope its help on my pcos.

Attachments

• 1442737976178.jpg
    1442737976178.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
oh i was thinking to use clearblue opk or not. cuz it is costly overtime. but previously i used those less costly type, i couldnt really catch my ovulation.

Hi jayjayqueenie,

I used this last time too, use the normal one; then when show 2 lines, used digital to confirm, which showed a smiley face.

Strangely, I remembered during my first unexpected pregnancy which resulted in an early loss at 8 weeks, I did not use any OPK predictor; and did not bd a lot of times that cycle, but strike.

Hi, dunno who to turn to so hoping for some advice here. irregular menses, have been ttc recently. last AF 21 aug, light bleeding for 4 days frm 15-18 sep. bfn on 12th n 20th sep. but for e past 1 wk have been feeling bloated, tired, lack of appetite and tdy slight nauseous.

did i test too early? i am anxious to find out if i really am preg becos i have a sticky toddler n i dun wan to exert myself too much.

feeling lost... thanks in adv

Hi all, think I am officially in 2 ww. Have the first opk positive on day 15 but bbt do not raise. Have another darker opk positive on day 27. Turn negative on the next 2 days. Bbt climb up.

Not sure how long it need to take to regular my period after 4 month letrezole and 1 month of iui.

I am try to reduce weight hope its help on my pcos.
wa!! that's alot of opk....
but if you are doing IUI, why you need to test ovulation?
once you have the trigger shot, ovulation will come in 36hrs or so...

Hi starz88,

i dun think some dessert drinks will cost you to be MS...
i believe there is other reason for it, so do not think is your fault that you took the dessert...

I heard from tcm not to follow the schedule etc then will have bb. I roughly rem ovulation date and baby dance around it. In the end after i am pregnant when i go for a 7 weeks scan i found out my ovulation is actually 2 days earlier than i have chartered
actually the correct timing gynae advises is 2 days before ovulation, on the day of ovulation and 2 days after ovulation... my TCM, and 2 gynaes told me the same thing

Went tcm yst and she indicated that my pregnancy is not stable, hope her tcm can help to stabilize. I also consume utrogestan left from the last miscarriage, I ain't ready to go to the gynae yet, jus scare
actually you should go to gynae asap especially you had miscarriage before. i took duphaston for the entire first month to stable the pregnancy.
then again, if you take western medicine, you have to stop TCM, so you have to decide which you believe in...

question: due to tight schedule, i popped in my vitamins after drinking DOM. sorry if this seems weird. anyone did this too? :p
actually you cannot take vitamins with alcohol...... same logic that you cannot take medications with alcohol... worst case you may die from it....

actually you should go to gynae asap especially you had miscarriage before. i took duphaston for the entire first month to stable the pregnancy.
then again, if you take western medicine, you have to stop TCM, so you have to decide which you believe in...
My tmc said in could stil take my letrozole whike taking her medicine.
Disappointingly, I bd 2 days straight b4 ovulation and also after and during but didn't get bfp :(

My tmc said in could stil take my letrozole whike taking her medicine.
Disappointingly, I bd 2 days straight b4 ovulation and also after and during but didn't get bfp :(
if BD too much will also affect the quality & quantity of the sperm. that's why the advice is every 2 days

not sure whether you heard before taiwan celebrity 黃嘉千 & her husband try 2yrs but still cannot BFP.. then they went to see TCM, TCM told them they BD too often so their advice is is only BD on the fertile period. then they got BFP

I heard from my friend that she only bd twice in the whole cycle when Prof Choolani gave her the go ahead to ttc again, and once is outside her fertility period, and she got the BFP. She is now 23 weeks, if I remembered correctly.

Hi all... I need some advice. Am married about 2year..been trying for baby recently. My AF suppose to come on the 15..but not here yet..I tried using clearblue digital pregnancy test on 22 but it said "not pregnant":(...my AF is still not here yet..my AF is always regular and the most is 3days late. Now is already 10days late..could digital test give false negative? Should I test again? Pls give some advise...really lost now...

Shandoll. .perhaps u want to have a test at the gynae or wait another week to try digital clearblue or any internet cheapies

Hi all... I need some advice. Am married about 2year..been trying for baby recently. My AF suppose to come on the 15..but not here yet..I tried using clearblue digital pregnancy test on 22 but it said "not pregnant":(...my AF is still not here yet..my AF is always regular and the most is 3days late. Now is already 10days late..could digital test give false negative? Should I test again? Pls give some advise...really lost now...

Hi Shandoll, any other symptoms other than missed AF?

Stomach having some pain on and off, been like this for about 5days. Is not stomach cramp as it is at the upper stomach area. Body temperature about 37 mostly..normally before AF I ate a lot ,when AF coming I don't feel like eating but now I still eat as normal. Just feel weird...;(

Shandoll, I'm having almost the same symptoms as you. Was supposed to have my period on 4/9, but until today no signs of it yet. Been using clearblue on 11/9 & 19/9, and Watsons HPT today - all came back negative. But it is not normal to miss my period as I get it every month. Will you be seeing your gynae to check things out?

Shandoll, I'm having almost the same symptoms as you. Was supposed to have my period on 4/9, but until today no signs of it yet. Been using clearblue on 11/9 & 19/9, and Watsons HPT today - all came back negative. But it is not normal to miss my period as I get it every month. Will you be seeing your gynae to check things out?
I will wait till next Monday..if AF not here I will go see..am worried cause never been so late before ...

Yours like quite late liao! You don't wan go see?

Is anyone using the clearblue advanced fertility monitor? I read from another group that many have got good results and got their BFP after a few cycles.

Hi ladies

Not sure if u r taking tcm and supplements at the same time.

Just seen my tcm and was told that if we are taking supplements like epo, royal jelly, folic acid etc with tcm medicine, we do not need to take both every day. .We can take the essential ones like folic acid, iron pills, multi vits and from mon to fri and royal jelly, epo, etc on weekends. In this way we won't get so stressed up n tired but will maximised the effects of the medicine...
A point to nite, taking royal jelly in excess may disrupt the hormones and it is also not "cooling" as misunderstood by some of us..

Zinc is good for men so pls get your man to take them if necessary to strengthen their army.. hehe

Shandoll: Arghh speak of the devil! My AF made an appearance today. Guess I'm back to ttc again this coming cycle. All the best to you :)
Hey Pink2purple...me too..spotting lightly for the last 3 days and today AF reports for work 1st day...
Let's Jia you together!!
Did u see a gynae, RE or tcm, if u don't mind sharing... :)

Hey joyousbb, so frustrating right...
I was gonna see my gynae tmrw, but since AF report no need liao. Will try again this cycle and hope for the best.
What about yourself? What are you taking any supplements or tcm to help you out?

Hi mylittletrumpet,

Sorry for late reply, as I just saw your message just now.

Well, for the process in KKH with Dr Sadhana, she did blood tests during days 3 to 5 of my AF, straight after my AF (if I remembered correctly) and also towards the middle of my cycle, to check my hormone levels. I also was requested to do a HSG test, to check if my tubes are blocked. From the tests, it was discovered that I was not ovulating at all, thus why could not get pregnant all that time (another thing I was doing at that time was ice skating lessons such as 4 times a week, and from the tcm's point of view, the ice is too cold for my womb, so not good for me ttc too, so I stopped it after the lap surgery to remove the large cysts on my right ovary in mid-Mar 2011.) My tubes checked out to be okay. My husband also needed to do semen analysis test, the results indicated that the sperms swam a bit slow, though still within the recommended guidelines.

I subsequently changed to Dr Loh in Thomson Medical Centre. The only tests he did was blood to check my hormones levels and thyroid functions during days 3 to 5 of my menses; and also how many follicles left within me, as my husband is quite worried that likely I will get low reserve, as I am turning 40 next year.

Thanks tryingtoconceive2014.

Wow, seems like quite a process having to test a few times in the cycle. I may want to try TCM before that. Indeed, TCM view is that anything cold is no good for fertility but in warm Singapore, it's hard to avoid air con and cold drinks totally.

Do you have ovulation period symptoms like ewcm etc? Does it indicate ovulation?

I'm now taking chicken Essence every morning and also red date Logan drinks every alternate days. Sometimes I will add ginger to the drink as I heard it can help "warm up" the womb.

Still Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping!

Dear all, I have 2 boxes of blackmores conceive well gold, expiring July 2016, brand new. 2 boxes for $50. And clearblue fertility monitor latest version for sale. Bought at $300. Selling for $160. Used 4 test sticks and got pregnant. Still have 16 test sticks and 2 pregnancy test sticks. PM me if interested.

Back