2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi hopefuls,

There seems to be a very faint line in the photo that you attached. Maybe try testing again tomorrow. It should be darker.

Thanks tryingtoconceive2014.. I will try again tmr mrn using 1st pee.. cus I just tested in the evening for fun.. was quite shocked tht it had a v faint line. Anyway isit better & accurate if I try using a clear blue kit or so at such early stage? I just missed my period by 2 days...

Hi ladies,

Pls help and advice what should I do. Period is late for 6 days, but no pregnant feel. Day 7 AF finally started for last than 1 day and is missing again in evening. What happen to me ? Had done a test on 2nd day and the result is negative. So I am pretty sure I am not pregnant.

Thanks tryingtoconceive2014.. I will try again tmr mrn using 1st pee.. cus I just tested in the evening for fun.. was quite shocked tht it had a v faint line. Anyway isit better & accurate if I try using a clear blue kit or so at such early stage? I just missed my period by 2 days...

Hi hopefuls,

I think you can use a clearblue kit, or better still, a clearblue digital pregnancy kit, which will tell you how far along you are now.

Hi ladies,

Pls help and advice what should I do. Period is late for 6 days, but no pregnant feel. Day 7 AF finally started for last than 1 day and is missing again in evening. What happen to me ? Had done a test on 2nd day and the result is negative. So I am pretty sure I am not pregnant.

Hi angiebee,

At first, reading your post, I thought that maybe your AF was implantation bleeding. However, you just said that you are pretty sure that you are not pregnant. In that case, then I do not know. Maybe you have to go to your gynae and check what happened.

Hi ladies, am now on my CD45, 11 days late. Am confirm not pregnant as I went for gynae checkup yesterday. Gynae gave duphaston to induce AF.

What's worst is that I have a 3.5 cm cyst on my left ovary, this could be one of the factor my AF is delay. Gynae said to monitor my cyst after AF, to see whether it's a functional cyst. Gosh! Though it's common these days but am still recovering from the shock.

Hope everything will be okay soon..

Try testing again today and tomorrow and see if the line darkens :) hoping to hear your good news
Hi @xcottoncandyx I've tested myself using clear blue digital as advised by a fellow member here.. it showed 2-3 weeks pregnant & I've went to the GP to cfm as well.. GP mentioned I'm about 5 weeks pregnant now.. :) still feeling v surreal & don't knw what to do as I'm a 1st time mum... just hope that all will be fine~~
& baby dust to all the brave & beautiful ladies here, don't give up!!

Hi @xcottoncandyx I've tested myself using clear blue digital as advised by a fellow member here.. it showed 2-3 weeks pregnant & I've went to the GP to cfm as well.. GP mentioned I'm about 5 weeks pregnant now.. :) still feeling v surreal & don't knw what to do as I'm a 1st time mum... just hope that all will be fine~~
Congrats hopefuls! :)
Hope got more bfp from more ladies here!

Wow that's great to hear! Congrats ! All will be good and well I'm sure!

Hi hopefuls,

Congrats to you!!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months pregnancy. If you want the lists of foods to avoid during the current pregnancy, just PM (private message) me. The list was given by my previous marine parade tcm (Ban Choon Chan) to me, though I lost the pregnancy at about 9 weeks.

Can I know whether anyone went for fertility check? Do you go to your usual gynae, if not, any recommendation? Has anyone tried taking clomid?

Hi dear,

Last time, my fertility check was done by Dr Sadhana in KK Hospital. That was back in May 2010. I subsequently changed to Dr Loh SF in TMC, though his charges are a bit on the high end. Another good fertility Dr I heard from other fellow members here is Dr Roland Cheng from Mount Elizabeth Clinic.

Hi Jaen,

About the black herbal chicken soup, do you mean the bitter one? My mom has already cooked the 2nd time for me this month, to tiao my body.

the herbal chicken soup should be quite standard, but i don't find it bitter! i find black chicken sweeter and very nutritious. also read that adding black beans and dried longan is good for tcc.

AF came 2 days late. back to working on another cycle...

Hi dear,

Last time, my fertility check was done by Dr Sadhana in KK Hospital. That was back in May 2010. I subsequently changed to Dr Loh SF in TMC, though his charges are a bit on the high end. Another good fertility Dr I heard from other fellow members here is Dr Roland Cheng from Mount Elizabeth Clinic.

Thanks tryingtoconceive2014,

What's the process like? I just want a preliminary check to ascertain our condition to conceive. What's the fees per consultation?

I'm into my 6th month of trying, so getting a little anxious. My #1 came unexpectedly so I don't really have experience TTC. I monitor my CM but did not use OPK as I find it too troublesome. I guess having a bb is all about luck. Only now did I realise how "lucky" I have been to have my #1 without even trying too hard. I am hoping for the best of luck for myself and everyone here!

Hi all, I not sure I am in 2ww or not? I got opk positive for both cheap and clear blue digital on cd15. But after my bbt nvr raise till now cd26. *I am wondering is it something wrong with my thermometer or because I just change a small room the air con is cooler. After cd15 I continue test with the cheap opk. All show weak positive. But y3sterday and today I got opk positive again?

Anyone of you experience this before? Is it means I ovulate again?

Hi ladies, now is my turn for 2ww. tested LH surge on CD15 and hope good news come ahead.
Hubby took the supplements from gynae and can feel the difference after a week of dosage, I was shock so fast can feel the results.:D
Good luck to all of u!:)

Hi all, I not sure I am in 2ww or not? I got opk positive for both cheap and clear blue digital on cd15. But after my bbt nvr raise till now cd26. *I am wondering is it something wrong with my thermometer or because I just change a small room the air con is cooler. After cd15 I continue test with the cheap opk. All show weak positive. But y3sterday and today I got opk positive again?

Anyone of you experience this before? Is it means I ovulate again?

I also tested positive on CD15 but I didnt measure by bbt. once i tested positive and BD and stop testing after that :)

Can I know whether anyone went for fertility check? Do you go to your usual gynae, if not, any recommendation? Has anyone tried taking clomid?

I just call upon one quite popular gynae nearby our house to do a check. The gynae arrange to do a abdominal scan, blood test and hsg test for me. Also arrange hubby for semen analysis. Results came back I all normal not on any medication only daily taking folic acid. only hubby taking supplements for his 'lazy sperm' hehe..

Hi ladies, now is my turn for 2ww. tested LH surge on CD15 and hope good news come ahead.
Hubby took the supplements from gynae and can feel the difference after a week of dosage, I was shock so fast can feel the results.:D
Good luck to all of u!:)
Hi Lynhlz, baby dust to you. Hope this is the month for you. May I know which supplement your hubby is taking? How is it good?

Ladies, I have very light mens last week, then I jus out of curiosity tested my urine this morning using 2dollars preg kit and there were faint positive lines for the 2 kits, duno how accurate is it

Hi Lynhlz, baby dust to you. Hope this is the month for you. May I know which supplement your hubby is taking? How is it good?

Thanks shuqin. *crossed finger*

Gynae prescribe proxeed plus for him. Quite expensive 1mth supply sgd200. Thinking any other source to purchase for 2nd mth anot as doc want him take for 3mth.:confused:

Hubby got low progressive motility known as 'lazy sperm'. :p He say can feel more energy and when he release can feel it also:oops:

Ladies, I have very light mens last week, then I jus out of curiosity tested my urine this morning using 2dollars preg kit and there were faint positive lines for the 2 kits, duno how accurate is it

Faint positive line can means positive. How many dpo r u now?? Good luck to u!!

that light mens could be implantation bleeding. if you tested a few and all faint positive within the time frame, most likely it's a bfp. congrats!!
why not buy a digital clearblue weeks estimator to test? those are seldom wrong.

Light menses as in? Spotting? If spotting that is implantation spotting. Faint positive lines is positive....as long there is double lines and visible. Why don't you use the clearblue digital kit to test....

Faint positive line

Attachments

• 1442457094240.jpg
    1442457094240.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 249
Anyone can know whether clomids can improve eggs quality? I know clomids is to simulate ovulation....

I read that Royal jelly can improve this area..any recommendations??

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
hi ladies, question:

I'm in my CD14 today. 2 days ago, I felt really bloated, bad water retention, nauseous and fatigue.. and keep going to toilet very frequently. don't know if it's due to the haze or not.

just wanna ask you ladies, when is a good time to check for pregnancy? or must I wait until the end of my CD? I just had my ovulation test last night and the indicator line was dark... cannot be pregnant right, as I just had my period 14 days ago.

I'm still doing strenuous exercise and running around as I'm not sure what is the signs of pregnancy.

need advise from people who were pregnant before.

thanks!

I feel that it is not so soon. Feeling what you mentioned could be due to your body preparing you for ovulation. Is ur cycle 28 days typically?
I feel nauseous and fatigue nearing to my ovulation too.

Usually it is after ovulation that we wait for they day to test for pregnancy. If ur af didn't report on the day that u r supposed to have af then check for pregnancy

I feel that it is not so soon. Feeling what you mentioned could be due to your body preparing you for ovulation. Is ur cycle 28 days typically?
I feel nauseous and fatigue nearing to my ovulation too.

Usually it is after ovulation that we wait for they day to test for pregnancy. If ur af didn't report on the day that u r supposed to have af then check for pregnancy

thanks joyousbb.
yes, mine is 29day cycle.. I think it must be the weather. I guess I'll just have to wait another 2 more weeks to be sure.

hi ladies, question:

I'm in my CD14 today. 2 days ago, I felt really bloated, bad water retention, nauseous and fatigue.. and keep going to toilet very frequently. don't know if it's due to the haze or not.

just wanna ask you ladies, when is a good time to check for pregnancy? or must I wait until the end of my CD? I just had my ovulation test last night and the indicator line was dark... cannot be pregnant right, as I just had my period 14 days ago.

I'm still doing strenuous exercise and running around as I'm not sure what is the signs of pregnancy.

need advise from people who were pregnant before.

thanks!
Since ur opk shows dark line, its time to work hard on ur bd in order to get pregnant. U can start testing aft ur period is due.

According to my tcm, i can exercise before ovulation. However she advised me not to exercise during the period aft ovulation to the time period begins as thats the implantation period.

Went tcm yst and she indicated that my pregnancy is not stable, hope her tcm can help to stabilize. I also consume utrogestan left from the last miscarriage, I ain't ready to go to the gynae yet, jus scare

Hi, new to this thread. Been TTCing for abt 6 mths now. Still very blur on all the terms (OPK, DPO, 2WW etc).
happy.gif

I have made an appointment w a gynae next week.

Got a qtn to ask you all tho. Intend to have a general checkup and same time see what advice gynae can give on TTC. This is my first time visiting a gynae. Dunno wat to expect. Now thinking AF might be here next week on appointment date.

Do you think I should reschedule my appointment?
Seems queue for this gynae is quite long, so hoping not necessary to reschedule.

What do you gals think?
Hi, We are also ttc for 10 months now. Inauve regular cycle, but want to consult a gynae. Which gynae are you seeing? I tried couple of docs and they are booked till October

Since ur opk shows dark line, its time to work hard on ur bd in order to get pregnant. U can start testing aft ur period is due.

According to my tcm, i can exercise before ovulation. However she advised me not to exercise during the period aft ovulation to the time period begins as thats the implantation period.

Hi starz88,

So during the time after ovulation and till before your next period comes, you are not even allowed to exercise such as yoga which is rather gentle and brisk walking?

This time in April when I saw the marine parade tcm, he only gave me dates that implantation likely to happen for me after ovulation; and advised that during these days, can do gentle exercise such as yoga but must just be careful, so I skipped exercise during those days that he mentioned.

Went tcm yst and she indicated that my pregnancy is not stable, hope her tcm can help to stabilize. I also consume utrogestan left from the last miscarriage, I ain't ready to go to the gynae yet, jus scare

Hi _janizehl,

I think for your case, better bed rest a lot (except use the toilet and take a bath; try to eat sitting on the bed as well better) and perhaps get home leave or MC from your gynae, stating that you are not fit to work during the first trimester, as the pregnancy is not stable.

Thanks tryingtoconceive2014,

What's the process like? I just want a preliminary check to ascertain our condition to conceive. What's the fees per consultation?

I'm into my 6th month of trying, so getting a little anxious. My #1 came unexpectedly so I don't really have experience TTC. I monitor my CM but did not use OPK as I find it too troublesome. I guess having a bb is all about luck. Only now did I realise how "lucky" I have been to have my #1 without even trying too hard. I am hoping for the best of luck for myself and everyone here!

Hi mylittletrumpet,

Sorry for late reply, as I just saw your message just now.

Well, for the process in KKH with Dr Sadhana, she did blood tests during days 3 to 5 of my AF, straight after my AF (if I remembered correctly) and also towards the middle of my cycle, to check my hormone levels. I also was requested to do a HSG test, to check if my tubes are blocked. From the tests, it was discovered that I was not ovulating at all, thus why could not get pregnant all that time (another thing I was doing at that time was ice skating lessons such as 4 times a week, and from the tcm's point of view, the ice is too cold for my womb, so not good for me ttc too, so I stopped it after the lap surgery to remove the large cysts on my right ovary in mid-Mar 2011.) My tubes checked out to be okay. My husband also needed to do semen analysis test, the results indicated that the sperms swam a bit slow, though still within the recommended guidelines.

I subsequently changed to Dr Loh in Thomson Medical Centre. The only tests he did was blood to check my hormones levels and thyroid functions during days 3 to 5 of my menses; and also how many follicles left within me, as my husband is quite worried that likely I will get low reserve, as I am turning 40 next year.

Back