2WW - for those TTC-ing

Morning all.. Have been busy to post anything.. Maybe can stop tracking and just randomly bd so that it is not so stressful.. Few of my friends kept trying n no news until they have tots to give up and tested positive Liao.. Same for me for number 1.. Tried n tried until the last time gave up then 'strike' so I think everyone should just go holiday and relax....

Wow.. AF reported on Tuesday, a 31 days cycle this month. Had spotting the night before and my heart sank :(

Really don't know what went wrong cuz when I trace back, the ovulation date should fall on the next day of my positive OPK and we did "cover our bases" during that two days. Feel so disheartened. Was kind of hopeful last cycle though cuz I had some symptoms which I have never encounter before, but well..

Another cycle is up and I'm on my CD03, anyone's with me?
Cantaloupe im with u. This cycle i tried very hard. We bd 4 times before positive opk(every alt day from day 9) and bd on day of positive opk but af reported on day 27 which is very early compared to my past trendss..i nv had af on day 27. Probably i was very stressed up over wk on day 25 and 26...which causes af to report early.(it was before 14 days from positive opk-doesnt looks right). But i more or less can deduced that somethg may be wrong with my hb this batch of sperm. Bec he did a SA test in jul and it turned out theres prob w his morphology. And its prob still the same batch tht entered me. To be optimistic i gues i hv to wait patiently for the batch to be change hopefully to a better ones aft the chinese medication n gyne's prescribed vitamins. But what if it doesnt chg to a better batch...errrekkk..very disappointing.

Hi girls, can I check how long did u lay on the bed after bd to let the sperm flow in? I stayed on the bed for 30 mins before going to the toilet to release. Realized some sperm flow out when I'm urinating, feel so 'wasted' why not all flow in, the more the merrier.

Hi girls, can I check how long did u lay on the bed after bd to let the sperm flow in? I stayed on the bed for 30 mins before going to the toilet to release. Realized some sperm flow out when I'm urinating, feel so 'wasted' why not all flow in, the more the merrier.

I will try to do at night, didn't went toilet use tissue paper clean and just sleep through. If in the morning no choice at least lie at 15mins before get up cos got to go work.. :p:p

It isn't easy to really "take a break", especially when the date is approaching your usual "sensitive" dates. I have been telling myself as well as dh to take it easy every time, but when "time's up", I'll just get tension automatically

Go order some OPK from Internet! Otherwise I can send some of my cheapie a to you too if you don't mind. Hahaha..

Still considering whether or not to do the HSG test.

Ladies who have done it before, how much does it cost?

I done mine at Raffles Hospital, cost around $200 plus

Where do you buy the taiwan kind of cubes from?anyone can recommend me a good thermos flask..my 2nd one doesnt keep the contents warm anyone..seems after 4-5 mths it gets spoilt!

U can buy this brand - thermos shuttle chef

I am using this... price is a bit high end compared to other brands but is worth the price

Sometimes, OG or department stores have offer on this. Like a bundle price for 2 flasks for $49.00 etc. I buy during OG sales times

U can buy this brand - thermos shuttle chef

I am using this... price is a bit high end compared to other brands but is worth the price

Sometimes, OG or department stores have offer on this. Like a bundle price for 2 flasks for $49.00 etc. I buy during OG sales times
Sometimes Taka or tangs woukd have sales too...:)

I will try to do at night, didn't went toilet use tissue paper clean and just sleep through. If in the morning no choice at least lie at 15mins before get up cos got to go work.. :p:p
I was advised to raise the butt up with a pillow and lie for at least 15mins.

I like to do at night coz got more feel..lol but I always need to release immediately after bd..these few times need to endure coz tccing..endure for 30 mins then release still have sperm flow up..like my effort gone to waste..:(

I was advised to raise the butt up with a pillow and lie for at least 15mins.[/QUOTE,
Hi shuqin
Read about that also..hehe..I tried to raise my legs up but after I think only 5 mins I felt heavy n tired..haiz. .

For ladies with inverted uterus, not sure if we need to raise our butt higher or longer?
Do anyone ttcing have inverted uterus?

So did u get up after 15 mins, anything flow out after that? Mine always flow out, how I wish got stopper to stop it. Hehe
It stays inside, didn't flow out. Maybe you try to lie down longer ? Bend your knees and put a thick pillow underneath to support.

loylipop, there are some people who buy a softcup (meant for holding menses) to hold the semen in. i personally don't use it cos i find it a bit gross to have to stick something bigger than a tampon inside us, but some people do that so you can consider.

Wow.. AF reported on Tuesday, a 31 days cycle this month. Had spotting the night before and my heart sank :(

Really don't know what went wrong cuz when I trace back, the ovulation date should fall on the next day of my positive OPK and we did "cover our bases" during that two days. Feel so disheartened. Was kind of hopeful last cycle though cuz I had some symptoms which I have never encounter before, but well..

Another cycle is up and I'm on my CD03, anyone's with me?

Big big hugs Cantaloupe! jia you!!! how long is your luteal phase? Did you take any warming stuff during 2ww?

have you heard about taking pineapple core for the first 5 days after ovulation? it helps with implantation.

It isn't easy to really "take a break", especially when the date is approaching your usual "sensitive" dates. I have been telling myself as well as dh to take it easy every time, but when "time's up", I'll just get tension automatically

Go order some OPK from Internet! Otherwise I can send some of my cheapie a to you too if you don't mind. Hahaha..

Still considering whether or not to do the HSG test.

Ladies who have done it before, how much does it cost?

*hugs* I think we all share your pain and frustration because we have gotten so in the grind of expecting to hit our KPIs...I have been so stressed by it I hope my holiday helped with this month! :(

I have a feeling my gynae is going to get me to take a HSG test too... :(

Where do you buy the taiwan kind of cubes from?anyone can recommend me a good thermos flask..my 2nd one doesnt keep the contents warm anyone..seems after 4-5 mths it gets spoilt!

I bought mine from this website .. sgsinyee.com
Personally like the brown sugar ginger tea .. They also have the longan red date tea

As for the thermos flask I'm using this brand called thermos it can keep warm from morning till evenings so far so gd

Usually BD at night, so after that just sleep cos too tired also. Though sometimes will flow out abit but I just use tissue to wipe away. Then at times need to pee also no choice hope some swam inside. Tried to lie with pillow under butt for 15 mins once and cycling (leg movement) in air and then removing it to sleep. All sounds so silly but so far didn't work yet

loylipop, there are some people who buy a softcup (meant for holding menses) to hold the semen in. i personally don't use it cos i find it a bit gross to have to stick something bigger than a tampon inside us, but some people do that so you can consider.
This cup is to hold menses or semen right? But I want something to stop it from flowing out, perhaps a tampon is a good idea but that will absorb all the semen too. Hehe

Usually BD at night, so after that just sleep cos too tired also. Though sometimes will flow out abit but I just use tissue to wipe away. Then at times need to pee also no choice hope some swam inside. Tried to lie with pillow under butt for 15 mins once and cycling (leg movement) in air and then removing it to sleep. All sounds so silly but so far didn't work yet
I tried the cycling method and pillow under butt too and laughed it off initially. Lol..
Btw what do u remove to sleep?

Hi

I'm new here. Finished my 1st cycle of clomid after diagnosis with pcos. Af today, was crying the whole day as I really thought we will success this month.

Think we'll have to try harder next month.

Today cd16 for me. Had brown discharge for 2 already. Just earlier during bath I check there is blood in vagina. Bd every 2-3 days after menses ended on cd6. First time experience this. Duno how come there is blood. should I be worry?

Today cd16 for me. Had brown discharge for 2 already. Just earlier during bath I check there is blood in vagina. Bd every 2-3 days after menses ended on cd6. First time experience this. Duno how come there is blood. should I be worry?

My O was on cd16 for this month. normally is cd12/13 for the past 2 months. early this year on Dec 14, Feb 15 cycles before my O I got experience same situation with you got brown or blood discharge before O. I went to see TCM told him my condition and was medicine for a few months and it didn't happen to me from Apr onwards. Are you on TCM or seeing gynae? Maybe can ask?

Tks ladies on the advise on the flask & the taiwan cubes..will check it out..

I always go to bed n just wipe the area after Bd esp those days nearing to O or after O..i think there is bound for some to leak out...only iui time never..hahaha..tats coz the sperm is placed very deep in..

i heard for inverted uterus, you need to lie on your front, and prop a pillow underneath your pelvis

Hi tangerinez
Thanks for letting me know. :)
But was thinking this method work..hehe

I was also thinking and doing the propping of legs up all the times I bd but my gynae say just need one good and healthy swimmer to fertilised the egg.. where is it!!

We just Jia you and bd as much as possible during the fertility window bah..

My O was on cd16 for this month. normally is cd12/13 for the past 2 months. early this year on Dec 14, Feb 15 cycles before my O I got experience same situation with you got brown or blood discharge before O. I went to see TCM told him my condition and was medicine for a few months and it didn't happen to me from Apr onwards. Are you on TCM or
seeing gynae? Maybe can ask?

Blood discharge for 2 days. I guess my ovulation is over already. No more line on opk. Discharge is like last day of menses.

I finished tcm medicine already. Not going to see again

Blood discharge for 2 days. I guess my ovulation is over already. No more line on opk. Discharge is like last day of menses.

oh, good luck to u.. hope to hear BFP from u... U use normal opk? my opk smiley face stay for 2 days.

why not going see tcm again? I planning to see my tcm soon.

oh, good luck to u.. hope to hear BFP from u... U use normal opk? my opk smiley face stay for 2 days.

why not going see tcm again? I planning to see my tcm soon.

The first and last time I saw tcm. She said nothing wrong with us. I'm still Breastfeeding and she told me to stop. I think my menses haywire this month. Ended last week. And now blood discharge again but not dark red kind. Maybe second round of menses? Not sure

Read up and seems like ovulation spotting..weird first time had this sign

Last edited:

May I know how long did you take the tcm medicine for? We are also thinking when should we stop going if lets say it's still not going to work.

May I know how long did you take the tcm medicine for? We are also thinking when should we stop going if lets say it's still not going to work.
Hi hi

If the medicine u took helped u in like for eg regulating your period or the very leaSt help to improve your condition(a little bit improvement is also very worth it lioa. Chinese medicine is slow but it helps to "correct" the cause and not the symptoms like the western medicine so will take longer time)
I think can continue a while more. Like I know my friend was with the tcm for almost 9 mths and now her menses is very regular. So no she is seeing gynae to check on her hubby and her reproductive system. She is trying for #1

I m trying for #2 so is seeing the same tmc in hope that the condition of my egg is good and will ovulate well. Plus also to ensure the environment is good for conceiving when the swimmers are "inside" hee...
Jiayou, ladies!!

Tcm gave me 1 week of medicine only but I didn't drink regularly. As and when I remember then drink. Doc said I got low blood so gave me medicine to improve. My menses is always regular

Tcm said hub and I are fine. Just need to avoid cold drinks and fruits. Rest well and me to stop Breastfeeding. Hub don't believe in tcm

The first and last time I saw tcm. She said nothing wrong with us. I'm still Breastfeeding and she told me to stop. I think dmy menses haywire this month. Ended last week. And now blood discharge again but not dark red kind. Maybe second round of menses? Not sure

Read up and seems like ovulation spotting..weird first time had this sign

It may be some old blood that is been discharge out also.. I had ovulation spotting for 2 cycles and is stop.. I didn't stop seeing tcm even he say nothing wrong with me. I continue see him to build my body for ttc..

It may be some old blood that is been discharge out also.. I had ovulation spotting for 2 cycles and is stop.. I didn't stop seeing tcm even he say nothing wrong with me. I continue see him to build my body for ttc..

It stopped today..bd last night. Still pinning hope of conceiving even though low chance due to bf

I tried the cycling method and pillow under butt too and laughed it off initially. Lol..
Btw what do u remove to sleep?

For Bd, I also lie on my back after it, and sleep through the night, till next morning. My hubby will ask me to raise my pelvic and put a thick cushion under it, to try to catch most of his sperm.

Hello ladies... I'm back to this forum after my last visit 1 month ago. Last round my menses was delayed and it was a 45days cycle! Super sian... Hopefully this cycle will strike. I've changed tcm and also completed all fertility checks. Let's see if luck is with me..

Hi...
My menses is always irregular and I was prescribe clomid for the first time.. I googled online and saw the "risk" of clomid is the chances of having multiple is higher.

Did gynae share more with you on this? I have not had a chance to speak to my gynae...
Or do we have any success case that took clomid and had multiples?

Hi, clearblue advanced ovulation machine video states to start setting dates up in machine no later than day 4. If exceed day 4 (I am now day 7), can I still set my dates up or should I wait for next cycle? I have normal cycle of 28 days

Anyone has same issue?

I bought mine from this website .. sgsinyee.com
Personally like the brown sugar ginger tea .. They also have the longan red date tea

As for the thermos flask I'm using this brand called thermos it can keep warm from morning till evenings so far so gd
@xcottoncandyx cn check these taiwan cubes can just boil and consume w/o adding any other things? nt v sure what are the rest of the ingredients needed for the red date longan tea so may want to try these..Tia!

Hi,just to find out.i went to scan today,8weeks pregnant buy no heart already.should i seek for another 2nd opinion?will baby heartbeat come back.i am best sad now.after 7 years and this is My 2nd one.

Back