2WW - for those TTC-ing

@Momo Mum so good..... as in getting +ve sign :) Glad that i listen to my fren and came into this forum . Though it might not exactly solve my issue but having someone to talk to and realized im not the only one frustrated by it (no offence to others :)) is a form of relaxation for me .
Hi, welcome here! I'm fairly new as well, but TTC for past 10 months. 34 this year and hubby is 3 years younger, so feeling more pressure to conceive since age is catching up. At least your MIL doesn't push you..I am living with in laws, and MIL will ask me without fail every month if i have good news for her..sigh.

Besides opk, mayb u can try do a fertility check too e.g blood tests for a start. Just to ensure everything is normal and peace of mind.

Who in 2WW now? This will be my last chance at SG50 baby, my 21st mth of ttc. Started tcm last mth with hb who has poor morphology. Also started charting my temp. Today at CD 20 feeling crampy and lower back pains like AF coming, don't feel hopeful again.
I'm in 2WW now, same as you, last chance for SG50 bb. :(
Visited Dr Su from Bt Batok tcm recently for first consultation, will follow up this Fri again. Dr Su said I'm in better shape than my hubby, as hubby seems more tired often. I think she's right as hubby's SA has motility and morphology problems.
However, she advised both of us to avoid cold stuffs and fruits. It is tough to refrain, but I'm glad I have been managing it abt a week now.

If u hv ttc for 6 mths n still no news, i wld suggest both hb n u go check up. Don't be like me only check up after 1.5 yrs then realised got prob

I'm in 2WW now, same as you, last chance for SG50 bb. :(
Visited Dr Su from Bt Batok tcm recently for first consultation, will follow up this Fri again. Dr Su said I'm in better shape than my hubby, as hubby seems more tired often. I think she's right as hubby's SA has motility and morphology problems.
However, she advised both of us to avoid cold stuffs and fruits. It is tough to refrain, but I'm glad I have been managing it abt a week now.
Hi hi, I also saw Dr Su and she said the same thing! Did u n ur hb do fertility tests b4 seeing her. I did ovulation n HSG tests n hb did SA in jan/feb. I brought the reports to Dr Su n immediately she saw it's hb morphology prob. Then she took our pulses and said I'm ok but gave me some tonics cos last year I mc. She said hb's Qi v poor cos he doesn't sleep well, need 3-6 mths to tiao, gave him Meds morning is 6 pills night is powder sachet asked him mix with DOM consume. Is ur hb the same? I told Dr Su cos all along my job v stressed n travelled a lot, I mc last year we thought problem is me so hb spent a lot of efforts took care of me so I'm in better shape :p

Last edited:
I'm only seeing Dr Su again in 3rd week. First week I also v guai then around ovulation I hv cravings n feel v warm so caved in :( btw do u hv side effects from Dr Su's Meds? First week i kept gg to toilet to move bowels n quite dark type like detox

Last edited:
Hi hi, I also saw Dr Su and she said the same thing! Did u n ur hb do fertility tests b4 seeing her. I did ovulation n HSG tests n hb did SA in jan/feb. I brought the reports to Dr Su n immediately she saw it's hb morphology prob. Then she took our pulses and said I'm ok but gave me some tonics cos last year I mc. She said hb's Qi v poor cos he doesn't sleep well, need 3-6 mths to tiao, gave him Meds morning is 6 pills night is powder sachet asked him mix with DOM consume. Is ur hb the same? I told Dr Su cos all along my job v stressed n travelled a lot, I mc last year we thought problem is me so hb spent a lot of efforts took care of me so I'm in better shape :p
Yeah,my hubby's med is same as your hubby's. I didn't bring any reports along since I only did 2 ovulation tests. Only showed her briefly hubby's SA..
But I thought the DOM she advised to take is for me only?

I also asked her isit I take the DOM but she said no, it's hb cos he needs more 补 than me

I'm only seeing Dr Su again in 3rd week. First week I also v guai then around ovulation I hv cravings n feel v warm so caved in :( btw do u hv side effects from Dr Su's Meds? First week i kept gg to toilet to move bowels n quite dark type like detox
I think my stools are more watery now as compared before. Other than that, yeah I keep going to toilet urinate more often, though I do that frequently. And urine flow seems more "smooth" now. hopefully, her med won't disrupt my regular cycle..
She did say my sleep quality not good also, and it's true.
Not hoping for miracles this month, but have decided to go iui in July if no luck still.

I think my stools are more watery now as compared before. Other than that, yeah I keep going to toilet urinate more often, though I do that frequently. And urine flow seems more "smooth" now. hopefully, her med won't disrupt my regular cycle..
She did say my sleep quality not good also, and it's true.
Not hoping for miracles this month, but have decided to go iui in July if no luck still.
Yeah I also hope her Meds won't affect my cycle :)

For my first pregnancy, i go to Physician He Qiu Ling at Chinatown EYS.
She is friendly and has alot of couple and bb photos at her clinic too.

I'm thinking if I should visit tcm or should I jus continue follow kkh instruction. Cos I'm on clomid 3rd cycle already.

So frustrated.

Which TCM did u all go? Normally what will they do?
Seeing Dr Su at Fu Nan Bt Batok, recommended by another mommy here who managed to conceive in 3 months after taking her Meds. Dr Su said we can take her Meds 1 hr apart from other Western supplements we are taking. I had wanted to see Dr Tan at Clementi after seeing a lot of recommendations at another thread on him. I called his clinic in jan and my appointment is only in mid apr!

I actually made my 1st appt at kkh with Dr Sadhana last mth but cancelled it. I had planned to go for ivf at kkh cos my gynae at tmc suggested it may be my best bet since hb has poor morphology and given our age. Then after seeing Dr Su, decided to give tcm a try for few mths, if still not successful, will try ivf at kkh. I've ttc for no.2 for almost 2 years and was depressed in past year especially after my mc and seeing a lot of people around me pregnant and gave birth. When I saw Dr Su, she kind of counselled me about my mc and told me to let it go. Not sure if it's her Meds, but I do feel more at peace with myself this mth.

I actually made my 1st appt at kkh with Dr Sadhana last mth but cancelled it. I had planned to go for ivf at kkh cos my gynae at tmc suggested it may be my best bet since hb has poor morphology and given our age. Then after seeing Dr Su, decided to give tcm a try for few mths, if still not successful, will try ivf at kkh. I've ttc for no.2 for almost 2 years and was depressed in past year especially after my mc and seeing a lot of people around me pregnant and gave birth. When I saw Dr Su, she kind of counselled me about my mc and told me to let it go. Not sure if it's her Meds, but I do feel more at peace with myself this mth.
She's a very nice woman indeed. All the best to you! Hope tcm will work for u!

Reactions: Z2
Its really expensive TTC. The clearblue digital sticks costs me almost $40 when i bot them at guardian ysterday. This morning used one, showed error and cant be used again. Had to use a new one.

Ladies who are using the clear blue, i think its better to collect pee in a cup and dip it in. Cos any error u gotta throw away and use a new one

Its really expensive TTC. The clearblue digital sticks costs me almost $40 when i bot them at guardian ysterday. This morning used one, showed error and cant be used again. Had to use a new one.

Ladies who are using the clear blue, i think its better to collect pee in a cup and dip it in. Cos any error u gotta throw away and use a new one

Oh yes, I usually use a plastic cup to collect pee. So u haven't got your hpt reading from clearblue digital yet?:) but very exciting to see the word "pregnant" and the week's indicator :) Jia you !:)

Seeing Dr Su at Fu Nan Bt Batok, recommended by another mommy here who managed to conceive in 3 months after taking her Meds. Dr Su said we can take her Meds 1 hr apart from other Western supplements we are taking. I had wanted to see Dr Tan at Clementi after seeing a lot of recommendations at another thread on him. I called his clinic in jan and my appointment is only in mid apr!
@Z2 where is this Fu Nan located at ?? Cause i live in Bt Batok... perhaps while ttc i can go pay her a visit too . Able to make appt and does she see patient on weekend?

Hi Chloe, have u seen Dr Su?
Ya I saw her on and off before but stop cuz between work and my kid, hard to find time to keep going regularly. Anw my ttc issues more with my hb who refuse to eat tcm so that's out for us.

I'm thinking if I should visit tcm or should I jus continue follow kkh instruction. Cos I'm on clomid 3rd cycle already.

So frustrated.
if there's nothing wrong with you, i think is better to follow KKH instruction...
like me is unexplained infertility, i take TCM herbs makes my body worse. menses and cycle all messed up...

@Z2 where is this Fu Nan located at ?? Cause i live in Bt Batok... perhaps while ttc i can go pay her a visit too . Able to make appt and does she see patient on weekend?
ImageUploadedByForum1428367856.829998.jpg

You have to go early to grab a queue number. If I'm not wrong, Dr Su has consultation on Sat mornings. You call the clinic to confirm.

According to tcm, I'm supposed to abstain from cold drinks n fruits to keep womb warm but I lack the determination, sigh...
yar must abstain from cold drink and cold / liang food... while ttc and during early pregnancy. it's not easy, but if you think about everything else you've done for ttc, this is a small matter! get your hubby to discipline you or remind you too... support is very important.. gambatte!!!
Dr sadhana is v nice :)

Not easy to abstain from cold drinks. Sometimes go for dinner, set meals comes with drinks which are normally ice lemon tea or soft drinks.

Plus recently a fren shared with me that her tcm tell her not to eat too much fruits when ttc.. I'm so surprised.

If i follow closely, i wonder what is it that i can eat.

if there's nothing wrong with you, i think is better to follow KKH instruction...
like me is unexplained infertility, i take TCM herbs makes my body worse. menses and cycle all messed up...

I guess my problem is I do not ovulate normally. Doc say I got pcos. I got irregular Menses also.

Oh. Maybe for the few mth den will go back to normal le ley?

I guess my problem is I do not ovulate normally. Doc say I got pcos. I got irregular Menses also.

Oh. Maybe for the few mth den will go back to normal le ley?
i TCM for 9months, menses mess up for 8months..
after i stop TCM for 1 month, my menses went back to normal

Not easy to abstain from cold drinks. Sometimes go for dinner, set meals comes with drinks which are normally ice lemon tea or soft drinks.

Plus recently a fren shared with me that her tcm tell her not to eat too much fruits when ttc.. I'm so surprised.

If i follow closely, i wonder what is it that i can eat.
And when request no ice, the service staff sometimes throw dirty looks or simply forget

When I asked my TMC where to get my source of vitamins n fiber if don't eat fruits, she said eat vegs

Any ladies here experience spotting or light flow on CD22 during 2ww?

Wondering if I am having my period early this month or what... Usual is 28 days very accurate one. Expected AF was suppose to be on 15/04 but came early today 7/4.

Anyone can advise?

Just thinking aloud. If fruits r deemed cooling, does it help to eat more durians?
Actually based on my own understanding, I thought both fruits and vegs hv cooling n heaty types. Eg, if I'm not wrong mangoes and durians are heaty. I think whether u wana try tcm n listen to the doctor's advice, it's up to ur beliefs.

Back