2WW - for those TTC-ing

thanks doodoo123... yup! e dont care mood, e throw everything away and let it be mood made me strike... and that time was nearing december , hubby n i sooooo busy shopping for xmas gifts for friends kids and presents for other kids and for xmas party.. no time to think abt bb making and no worry... so it is really a miracle baby we have longed for!

i am now coming 4mths... 5 more mths to go... how are u coping? my memory a bit hay wire nowadays... how big is ur baby le? hope my bb is healthy too, e most imp thing
Great Christmas gift that you 'bought' for yourself also then!! hehe
Ohhh so done detailed scan? B/G? Memory really hit me towards end of T2 and in T3 too... buay tahan lor... haha... i'm almost due already!! 1 more week to full term... feel so un ready but yet so keen to see the LO!

Great Christmas gift that you 'bought' for yourself also then!! hehe
Ohhh so done detailed scan? B/G? Memory really hit me towards end of T2 and in T3 too... buay tahan lor... haha... i'm almost due already!! 1 more week to full term... feel so un ready but yet so keen to see the LO!

Time flies, doodoo! Enjoy and rest more for the time being and hope you have a smooth n quick delivery!

I've been seeing my tcm for abt 5mths and still no news. Thinking if i should change.. Sigh.... Waiting patiently for my lovely healthy baby to come soon....

Anyway hor.. If seeing new tcm, should i go during AF or after? Can we continue to take folic acid during menses?

Last edited:
Just started new Sinseh and I give ourselves timeline of 6 months. Nothing comes out of it I won't waste my time and money on her. So see how.

Doesn't matter which day of your cycle... Sinseh will know when you should start her herbs. Folic should be taken daily regardless.

My cycle screwed up this mth cos i was on tcm for my sinus. Cycle so far v accurate except this mth overdue almost two weeks. Decided to do a preg test for fun this mrng and got this. Can anyone tell me if its a +/-?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByForum1428193527.950839.jpg
    ImageUploadedByForum1428193527.950839.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Looks positive to me!:) when is your last menses? Usually your cycle is how long ? I'll buy another hpt from pharmacy to test again if your AF already long overdue!:)

Supposed to report 24 April but nv but i attributed it to my tcm and my OPK din test + all the way. Did OPK again on same day got + so BD that time. I din have too much hope cos i have been trying almost 6 mths so took it easy this cycle. But i am not confident that its BFP cos i'm using cheapo internet sticks.

Supposed to report 24 April but nv but i attributed it to my tcm and my OPK din test + all the way. Did OPK again on same day got + so BD that time. I din have too much hope cos i have been trying almost 6 mths so took it easy this cycle. But i am not confident that its BFP cos i'm using cheapo internet sticks.
At dpo11, I got a faint line with the same cheapo internet hpt that u are using . So I used first response hpt and got a faint but clear line . Repeated the test again on 13dpo & the line on first response darkened. Finally when AF is supposed to due, I tested with clearblue digital and got a "pregnant 1-2 weeks". Repeated with cheapo stick and the line has clearly darkened too:) your AF is supposed to come on 24 March , so I think u can go and buy another hpt to test :) can even buy clearblue digital :)

Bellebaby, ur faint line isit like mine? If i count from my +ve OPK date, it should be dpo11 too. Shall test again in two days time.

Bellebaby, ur faint line isit like mine? If i count from my +ve OPK date, it should be dpo11 too. Shall test again in two days time.

At my 11dpo, somewhat like yours but yours look a bit darker than mine :) if u think yours could be around 11dpo or so, then wait another 2 more days or till AF supposed to be due:) the line should get darker:) how many days is your cycle usually ?:)

Usually 28-30 days. Only like once a year it would be late like 3-5 days buy pretty much accurate. I suspect my tcm made my this mth menses late.

Usually 28-30 days. Only like once a year it would be late like 3-5 days buy pretty much accurate. I suspect my tcm made my this mth menses late.

Test again when AF supposed to due:) but a line on hpt wouldn't lie .. But jus keep your fingers crossed and 平常心。if it is a bfp, the line will surely darken over time :) Jia you and meanwhile continue to take your folic acid :)

Congrats! :) it is a bfp! :) so happy for u :) if u wanna have an idea roughly how many weeks, can get a clearblue digital hpt. Mine was accurate when I use clearblue digital.. Every week it changes from 1-2, to 2-3 and then 3+.. I had 2 early miscarriages b4, therefore was very scared and anxious to see how my pregnancy progress.. (U don't need to test like me, hahah.. I was scared cos of past 2 miscarriages )... But once I tested and got a 3+ weeks, I stopped and waited to see gyne when I was around 6+ weeks so I can see beanie with heartbeat which I did at 6 weeks 2 days! :) so meanwhile, continue to take folic acid and plenty of rest :)

Thanks Bellebaby! Cos of my this cycle screwed up, i don know how to count how far along i am. Actually i have a clearblue advanced fertility monitor but i dont think it tracks the weeks. Shall go grab a couple of digital sticks later on.

I've been seeing my tcm for abt 5mths and still no news. Thinking if i should change.. Sigh.... Waiting patiently for my rainbow baby to come soon....

Anyway hor.. If seeing new tcm, should i go during AF or after? Can we continue to take folic acid during menses?
i seen mine for 9month before i give up and head to gynae... from what i heard from my friends, tcm will takes about 6mth to a year then you can see the effect.. coz the herbs is slowly strengthen your body so u wun see immediate effect (if there's any)

i think i spend about 1.3K for TCM.. i told my partner we should use the money for IUI instead..

Thanks Bellebaby! Cos of my this cycle screwed up, i don know how to count how far along i am. Actually i have a clearblue advanced fertility monitor but i dont think it tracks the weeks. Shall go grab a couple of digital sticks later on.

For me , I know when is my last menses date and ovulation came rather on time .. I got a smiley face on clearblue ovulation test kit and I took bbt too, so it was a little easier to count but once u used the clear digital hpt, can have a rough rough idea :) at least for me is accurate :) when I went for scan and saw beanie , Realised the development of beanie is right on time too:) Jia you !:) excited for you:)

Thanks ladies. Gonna wait for my first appt now. Now confused how to tell gynae cos my LMP in end Feb and my cycle screwed up hence O two weeks late.

Who in 2WW now? This will be my last chance at SG50 baby, my 21st mth of ttc. Started tcm last mth with hb who has poor morphology. Also started charting my temp. Today at CD 20 feeling crampy and lower back pains like AF coming, don't feel hopeful again.

Last edited:
Me me! Not sure when I ovulate though. Period tracker stated Apr 7. I tested a positive on Apr 4 & 5. So I BD yesterday noon. Not faint, abit darker than faint line. Unsure whether its consider as positive anot. I had my darkest positive opk on my cd12 last mth and I never BD. So I will continue to test and BD, don't wanna miss any chance.

Thanks ladies. Gonna wait for my first appt now. Now confused how to tell gynae cos my LMP in end Feb and my cycle screwed up hence O two weeks late.

just tell ur gynae ur lmp. He / she will do a dating scan anyway.

like for me I had my period in march 2014. found out I was preggie on 2 Jun 2014 and I didn't have my period after that one in march.
saw the dr in mid Jun and the scan showed bb is 6 wks old...

just tell ur gynae ur lmp. He / she will do a dating scan anyway.

like for me I had my period in march 2014. found out I was preggie on 2 Jun 2014 and I didn't have my period after that one in march.
saw the dr in mid Jun and the scan showed bb is 6 wks old...

Thanks babe! Now waiting for kkh to call me on my appt cos the next available slot for Dr June Tan is 22/5!!! I changed my ob as i wanted someone more motherly. My previous doc was good but too chop for me.

still TTC-ing...
if by this month not pregnant, will be going for IUI appt next month
I made appointment at kkh last month, had wanted to go for ivf but after seeing tcm, decided to cancel my appt at kkh n give hb n myself some more time.

According to tcm, I'm supposed to abstain from cold drinks n fruits to keep womb warm but I lack the determination, sigh...

Z2, if you are still young, i guess give urself another year. I agree stress does play a major part. All along i did OPK and din strike. Only when i decided to give myself a break from tracking then i hit the jackpot. Hence it was a surpise.

According to tcm, I'm supposed to abstain from cold drinks n fruits to keep womb warm but I lack the determination, sigh...
for me, my TCM never say dun drink cold drinks n fruits to keep womb warm...
then again, i also never follow instruction strictly..
i just live as per my normal days lo.. then again i'm a very health conscious person to begin with... like i will cook at home for meals because i cannot eat too much other side food. i seldom eat carbo, mainly veg, fish & meat.

i read that everyday eat 1 egg is good for fertility... but too lazy to cook breakfast...thinking maybe i boil the egg in the night and put in fridge. next morning can just eat

Z2, if you are still young, i guess give urself another year. I agree stress does play a major part. All along i did OPK and din strike. Only when i decided to give myself a break from tracking then i hit the jackpot. Hence it was a surpise.
I'm 38yo this year that's why had wanted to go for ivf after ttc for almost 2 years

Hi, im new to this forum..after being intro by a fren.

Had been ttc for 2 months now....now is 2WW (not sure if i used the terms correctly :p)

Have tried searching online how to calculate ovulation but AF is not always on the actual day every month .

Example : Last AF is 05 Feb 15. So according to my monthly period pattern, i'll need to count 30 days after 05 Feb 15 (which is 06 Mar 15). However, my AF does not come on the 30th day. It can be anytime from the 30th day to 40th day. So the method available online to calculate ovulation does not really work for me ....

so i i simply whacked all the possible days of ovulation according to the possible period cycle (30, 32 & 35 days) last month after AF ended. .... so much so that me and my hubby feel that having sex has become more of a routine/work than pleasure :(

i'm turning 33 soon (hubby 28) and has been hoping that we can have a baby by this year or early next year... cause we want 2 (another one by the year of dog, if possible)

please help!!!!

p.s: sorry for the lengthy post :p

@DesperateMummyWannabe in this case you can consider digital ovulation kit or opk... if u have irregular menses, there is slight possibility that you have PCOS... if really urgent, maybe u can see gynae...

@pixie ng initally i also thought mine is consider irregular menses.But after checking several websites,even wiki, their definition of irregular menses are either few cycles within a year or totally no period. Although mine do take a longer time to come, but i will definitely have my menses every month. And after reading what you wrote, i went to check on the symptoms of PCOS... i don't fulfill any of them ;) .

I'll continue to wait to see if ill have any good news this month... if not, perhaps i should really see a gynae as suggested by you :D just to give it a check.

Thank you for your response!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

@pixie ng initally i also thought mine is consider irregular menses.But after checking several websites,even wiki, their definition of irregular menses are either few cycles within a year or totally no period. Although mine do take a longer time to come, but i will definitely have my menses every month. And after reading what you wrote, i went to check on the symptoms of PCOS... i don't fulfill any of them ;) .

I'll continue to wait to see if ill have any good news this month... if not, perhaps i should really see a gynae as suggested by you :D just to give it a check.

Thank you for your response!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

is it? i thought regular menses is your cycle is fixed..for me, my cycle is fixed 29days.. every month will be 28 to 30 days.. my ovulation definitely will be btw CD15 to CD17...
anyway even is regular menses also usless, i TTC for a year also no baby...
gynae say mine is unexplained fertility...

if u dun want to see gynae to get yourself check up, then you just continue to use ovulation kit to track your ovulation....

is it? i thought regular menses is your cycle is fixed..for me, my cycle is fixed 29days.. every month will be 28 to 30 days.. my ovulation definitely will be btw CD15 to CD17...
anyway even is regular menses also usless, i TTC for a year also no baby...
gynae say mine is unexplained fertility...

if u dun want to see gynae to get yourself check up, then you just continue to use ovulation kit to track your ovulation....

@pixie ng will start to use the kit if there's no news this month (keeping fingers crossed) .. and if still no news after using the kit, will have to go see gynae...

lol let's just hope i don't become too obsessed with baby making ..cause nowadays whenever i see a pregnant woman walk in front of me, my eyes will just follow her tummy involuntarily....

read you last post , seems like you're also waiting for good news this month . Let's pray hard together !!! :)

Desperate Mummy. Same for me. I was tcc hard and blaming all sorts of reasons for my failures over the last few mths. See preggy woman will feel sad. Frens ask me i ignore.

Desperate Mummy. Same for me. I was tcc hard and blaming all sorts of reasons for my failures over the last few mths. See preggy woman will feel sad. Frens ask me i ignore.

@Momo Mum how many months did you ttc hard ?? my frens were kind enough not to ask.. MIL never push so did my mum . Just that my hubby's granny just passed her 89th birthday and during the celebration, she said she wish that we can have kids soon ( already start trying way before she mentioned) so if i'm preggy, she'll be happy too ..

I was casually trying since june / july 2014. Only actively charting OPK in late 2014 / early 2015. Last month finally bot a clearblue advanced monitor. Charted for 3 weeks still no +ve sign. Decided to stop and rest while focusing on my tcm for non fertility condition. The tcm screwed up my ovulation and my period din report on time. Did a OPK again and saw +ve and decided to BD for the sake of trying. And i got the BFP almost two weeks later.

I was casually trying since june / july 2014. Only actively charting OPK in late 2014 / early 2015. Last month finally bot a clearblue advanced monitor. Charted for 3 weeks still no +ve sign. Decided to stop and rest while focusing on my tcm for non fertility condition. The tcm screwed up my ovulation and my period din report on time. Did a OPK again and saw +ve and decided to BD for the sake of trying. And i got the BFP almost two weeks later.

@Momo Mum so good..... as in getting +ve sign :) Glad that i listen to my fren and came into this forum . Though it might not exactly solve my issue but having someone to talk to and realized im not the only one frustrated by it (no offence to others :)) is a form of relaxation for me .

Hi all,

Im new here...

TTC since oct 2013

Im alway on yasmin for few years due to heavy menses and cramp and stop in oct 2013.. and went to kkh for check up and they mention i got PCOS.. which i does not have any of it when im on birth control..

Doc give me clomid to help on induce on ovulation and start off with 50mg on cycle 1 and did not ov.. so increase 100mg on cycle 2 and ov but period came on dot. and i realise its so much painful and heavy den my usual induce menses.. took 100mg again on cycle 3 and kkh staff jus call and say did not ov again..

Anyone got the same incident with me?

Side effect with clomid was keep farting.. alot of gas...

Back