2WW - for those TTC-ing

I think cut down on cold drinks. Try not to drink lor. But if no choice then drink lesser. TCM also ask me eat 白鳳丸 2x per week. Good for ladies. But this can be purchase at Yu ren Sheng. But when having period cannot eat the pill.
Hey I tried to eat tat 3 times on alternate day after my menses ended. Den on my las cycle,my menses was came on time bt tried bd everyday during tt ovulation wk.still din get preg..sad..wad else can I do?

Do you girls take dom daily? I used to do so. But stopped for a while. Now resume again but I wonder if TTC can take Dom Cuz the alcohol content is 40%

Hey I tried to eat tat 3 times on alternate day after my menses ended. Den on my las cycle,my menses was came on time bt tried bd everyday during tt ovulation wk.still din get preg..sad..wad else can I do?
even u BD on the right day, there is 20% chance you get pregnant...

Papsmear doesn't pick up fibroid presence. It can detect pre cancerous cells but not fibroids. But I hope it's all cleared for you! Enjoy the Dom (though I super dislike the taste ).

I went pap smear test last month. doctor say all good. woo, means I got no fibroids :)

I meant normally gynae will do a scan in u when u went for pap smear...
for normal GP / polyclinic I doubt they will do the scan...

but if you are seeing fertility gynae, they will do a ultrasound if needed..

hi i m new here

I had #1 and #2 and nw I not sure if preg with #3 :p

Does any mommies had symptoms during 2WW

as #1 was conceive via IVF and #2 was a surprise naturally so not much experience lol

i am 4 DPO...

Last edited:
thanks for your reply redvel...

My hubby will go crazy over it...

Will wait patiently...

As #2 from I know I was fatigue and sick from 2WW and all the way till 4 mth preg (from that i lost 10kg @@)

Hi ladies,

I'm undergoing ivf now.

Would like to check if we need to avoid eating prawns during 2ww.

Asking bcos there's likely to be prawns at the reunion dinners, and I might be questioned if I'm found avoiding certain food.

thanks!

Seriously weather no good I fall very sick

Headache
dizzy
backache
cramp like af want come but no sign type
flu
cough
tired very sleepy no energy at all

Want CNY le loh

Hi ladies, i am also going to ttc, but kinda worried! Hope we will all get good news =) wondering is it better to BD alternate days during fertile period?

Hi ladies,

I'm undergoing ivf now.

Would like to check if we need to avoid eating prawns during 2ww.

Asking bcos there's likely to be prawns at the reunion dinners, and I might be questioned if I'm found avoiding certain food.

thanks!
never heard of it before..... then again, i dont know alot of myth and old wives' tales...
during my 2WW, i definitely did eat crabs and prawns..haha.. coz i ate seafood quite frequently

So many celebrities announced parenthood recently. Gave birth: Fan wei qi (tw singer), fann wong, preg: yvonne Lim, joanne peh and now lin pei fen.. So envy....

I have also started to use clearblue ovulation test kit and got a smiley face on Feb 08, does it mean my ovulation is between Feb 09 - Feb 10? The instructions says that it will detect bewteen 24hrs - 48hrs prior to O.
clearblue only can determine that you will O between 2 to 4 days (depending you bought the normal or advanced version)... if u want to determine the exact O date, bbt is more accurate..

but if u only BD on O day itself, maybe too late....

best is BD alt 3 days b4 and 3 days after O... e.g u O on 7th

BD on the 4th , 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th (just in case O late)

or

BD on the 5th , 7th, 9th and 10th

I did share here before that my first bfp we bd 4-5days before O. Nothing thereafter. So anything is possible. Don't go too much by the book (no good to stress over it). Just try to bd near O, regardless how many times because I don't know about you ladies'....my man is not superman. :p

we hang in there....

must not stress...

see-ing tcm later as i not feeling well... must inform tcm i at 2ww mah? so can get mild herbs just in case?

My hubby feels like he been in a pirate ship haha

He asking BD with me i told him safe period...

We want kids but not so near age gap but i want them to be closer so all grow up together

I told him after and he was like @@

Do you girls have cold palms and feet? Mine are constantly cold and will be warm only once in a while. Today I held my colleague by the arm and noticed that she's so warm! I wonder if this contributes to my failure to bfp after so long

Do you girls have cold palms and feet? Mine are constantly cold and will be warm only once in a while. Today I held my colleague by the arm and noticed that she's so warm! I wonder if this contributes to my failure to bfp after so long

Hi Veromon,

According to TCM, cold feet relates to your womb and it signals that you have a cold womb. It's harder to conceive if your womb is cold. Please avoid any cold drinks taken from the fridge directly. Did you see any TCM?

Few months back, I had cold feet and it worries me which made me resume my TCM. I took the medicine prescribed by my TCM Dr , wear bedroom slipper at home, and wearing pantyhose (to work) ,socks (sleep time) really helps and now my feet is not so cold as compared to the past. Hope it helps!!

I used to have that..after taking tcm med for a period of time previously and wearing socks or bedroom slippers and pants to sleep as advised by my tcm, body became warmer. Longan red date tea also keep me warm. Are u seeing tcm now? If not u can try.

I used to have that..after taking tcm med for a period of time previously and wearing socks or bedroom slippers and pants to sleep as advised by my tcm, body became warmer. Longan red date tea also keep me warm. Are u seeing tcm now? If not u can try.

Thank you. I feel sad as I've seen TCM for a few months now and my palms and feet are still cold. The only improvement is that at least they are warm in room temperature. In air conditions = icy. :( Seems like my condition is very serious. :(

Thank you. I feel sad as I've seen TCM for a few months now and my palms and feet are still cold. The only improvement is that at least they are warm in room temperature. In air conditions = icy. :( Seems like my condition is very serious. :(
Don't be sad..TCM med has to take long term and our own diet also have to change, I was told not to eat or drink anything cold, even drinking water must be warm or hot, room temp also cannot and those fruits or veg which is 'cold' I also cut down e.g. bitter gourd, watermelon, pineapple etc. She somemore asked me to wear scarfs to cover my neck, leggings or long pants to work as our office is usually very cold but that I didn't follow. My accu TCM told me to soak my feet in warm water also..

Hello Joyousbb.. maybe you can stop taking royal jelly? The TCM I went to tell me not to take any royal jelly and hasma when TTC as it will change my hormones and will affect having a baby... just sharing :)
Did she explain why or how royal jelly change hormones?

i see TSB for 9 months, my palms n feet also still cold and still TTC-ing
i guess is normal...

Did she explain why or how royal jelly change hormones?

I was previously taking cos i read abt e benefits, but just to be sure i asked my tcm if ok to take, she said better not for me cos in my case, i got past history of mild endometriosis.. She said is a very nutritious food otherwise but afraid it might encourage the growth of endo. Thats for me lah, u ladies no such issue one should be fine

I also similar to u lei.. Normally warm but in aircon default will cold. I think is ok lah, my husband also hand cold in cold places, sometimes more than me. Dun scare urself n think too much since u are aldy doing all u can. Give urself credit

I was previously taking cos i read abt e benefits, but just to be sure i asked my tcm if ok to take, she said better not for me cos in my case, i got past history of mild endometriosis.. She said is a very nutritious food otherwise but afraid it might encourage the growth of endo. Thats for me lah, u ladies no such issue one should be fine

oh no, i hv endo but still taking royal jelly...
may i know who is ur tcm?

oh no, i hv endo but still taking royal jelly...
may i know who is ur tcm?

I'm seeing dr zou, i was in 2 minds taking.. first time i asked she said ok, den second time round she think think then she told me as above.

Mebbe check w whoever u are seeing? Perhaps just for my case liddat

I feel hot and very hot until sweating

Veromon, I don't have cold feet or palms. However lately weather is quite cold so I wear socks the moment I'm home (after washing the feet). You wanna give longan red dates tea a try?

My palms have minor sweaty problem. Not much but when sinseh touched my palms he said "you got sweaty palms?". Then he said something which is not very healthy. Cant remember what organ.

Back