2WW - for those TTC-ing

Feeling very weird today. Body feel like having flu symptoms. Today is day 1 of my predicted af. Temp is still high and boobs still sore but tested bfn. :confused: hope by today can give me a clear ending or starting

Guardian one is quite ok compared to Watsons. Don't like Watsons one.

Anyway, keeping fingers crossed for you. Maybe can test again on Fri?

Hi sisters.. Happy new year to all, pray hard it will be THE year all our dreams come true.

Aint a fantastic start for me, woke up w cramps at 5 am that thankfully subsided, dealing w spotting now, and expecting AF to come full flow this afternoon. Feeling so disappointed, and so undecided whether to proceed with so-iui this cycle.

Anyway, can i check if af comes in e afternoon today, do i consider today day 1 or tmr day 1? The clinic assistant i asked said consider day 1, but i vaguely remember kkh nurses telling me consider it as day 1 tmr.. So confused.

Tks in advance ladies!

Thanks for replying redvel. Actually, its my 2nd. First iui was done exactly one year ago. I also feel like should be considered tmr as day 1 lei, but dr loh's assistant tell me if af come in afternoon also considered day 1 today. Haiyo..

That aside, have been lurking as a silent reader in a few other threads too, and just wanna tell you that u have always been v helpful in all our queries, sharing ur thots and spreading ur positivity to motivate us in our darkest of days. I appreciate that and i'm sure many of us here feel the same too!

Let us all rise above this roller coaster journey! All e best!

Charlotte awwww you're so nice :) I get lotsa support here too in return and I do appreciate the love going on in this forum. I've learnt many things here since I started my ivf last year, which also has ended with no yield of that sort. Our paths crossed and I surely hope and pray that 2015 is a brilliant one for everybody.

I think different hospitals have different protocol? I'm pretty sure KKH will say tomorrow is your day1. That's from my past encounters la.

Probably depends on hospital protocol? Private and NUH will regard as day 1 should AF comes today. That's my experience so far...

Hi sisters.. Happy new year to all, pray hard it will be THE year all our dreams come true.

Aint a fantastic start for me, woke up w cramps at 5 am that thankfully subsided, dealing w spotting now, and expecting AF to come full flow this afternoon. Feeling so disappointed, and so undecided whether to proceed with so-iui this cycle.

Anyway, can i check if af comes in e afternoon today, do i consider today day 1 or tmr day 1? The clinic assistant i asked said consider day 1, but i vaguely remember kkh nurses telling me consider it as day 1 tmr.. So confused.

Tks in advance ladies!
If your AF comes full flow in the afternoon today is day 1. Unless it is not full flow n only spotting then cannot consider day 1.

Hi I need some help. May I know for those whom have the herb brew pot, is this link something similar to yours? Thanks.
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.JvKufL&id=18932290019&abbucket=14&_u=1pqmt3h0465

Best to buy one with beeping sound when med is brewed. Mine is like this.
ImageUploadedByForum1420124503.660922.jpg

Hi all, just an update that i got my bfp 2 weeks ago, its my number 2 and ive been trying for 6 months, strike on 7th month. Today is my 6th week and my first gynae appt is 5 jan.

Some tip which i find might helps:
I didnt take cold drink throughout the entire month and didnt take food that are 'liang' in nature and also fruits. BD on alternate days after menses ended till ovulation date.

Baby dust to all!

Thanks for sharing. I guess sometimes hb needs to cooperate. My hb's stamina not as gd haha and usually by third night want to give up already.

Hi All, just want to share, if possible try to take red dates longan tea twice a week and hong chao ji 红曹鸡 once every 1 or 2 weeks with regular exercise like slow jog will help. I gave up temping for months. And I started to go for slow jog with the red dates longan tea and hong chao ji, surprisingly I got bfp with just 1 bd during nov. And a relaxing mind also impt too..

Hi Tinkerbell, did you get the instant pack red dates longan or u boil it yourself?

My temp dropped i think my af coming very soon. It was late for 2 days. Feeling so down right now. Maybe i will take a break from temping too.

Hi maerceci, I too lazy.. I went to sharetea, a bubble tea stall, to get, this is the only bubble tea stall I know of selling since I only drink it once or twice a week..

Red dates tea hasn't been my 救星。Nor many other things I've tried. Congrats tinker.

Maerceci I think breaking from bbt is a good thing.

I think it's better to brew our own LRD. actually I've shared before here that don't even need to boil. Get a thermal flask. Throw everything in plus ginger. Pour hot water and 3 hrs later can drink.

Writing this makes me gian for it. Tomorrow make!

Last edited:
Redvel, thanks for sharing again. I will definitely try your method.

Cant help feeling down. First time my luteul phase went beyond my norm. Was thinking this is it. Of all time, it has choose to happen after new year. Wonder if i was just a bit close to getting preg.

asian is 18.3....
still if i gain that much weight, i will look like petite potato....
even i'm weigh less than my younger sis (who has the ideal BMI), she looks thinner than me...
btw i'm never diet (actually i gain 7kg in 2013 to 2014 to meet the ideal BMI), i change my diet to more red meats, rather than veg & white meat
but to gain another 7kg to meet the ideal BMI, no way...

Therefore perhaps give a break on bbt… it does ease the tension because we tend to over analyse the chart.

I’m going to call Tan Siew Buoy later. Hope can get a slot after CNY. But she does ask for bbt. Yikes.

Therefore perhaps give a break on bbt… it does ease the tension because we tend to over analyse the chart.

I’m going to call Tan Siew Buoy later. Hope can get a slot after CNY. But she does ask for bbt. Yikes.
i think u need to wait for at least 1 month to get an appt...
i do have an appt on 6 Jan which i dun wan to go anymore.. not sure whether can give it to you or not

Ya that's why I'm thinking after cny should be ok as will be almost 2 months later.

Can pass appt that way? But yours is a repeat visit? At upp cross?

Ya that's why I'm thinking after cny should be ok as will be almost 2 months later.

Can pass appt that way? But yours is a repeat visit? At upp cross?
ya, repeated visit at NTU
if u want, you can PM me your name and tel.. i can call the receptionist and tell them i'm do not wish to continue and give my appt to you

i already visited her for 9month, but i think TCM doesnt work for me... so no point continuing...

ya, repeated visit at NTU
if u want, you can PM me your name and tel.. i can call the receptionist and tell them i'm do not wish to continue and give my appt to you

i already visited her for 9month, but i think TCM doesnt work for me... so no point continuing...
pixie, like u, i think tcm doesnt really help me much too.. After stopping tcm, i felt happier and more relax. Not so tired but at times still feel dizzy, esp pre O and post AF.

the previous cycle my temp was high and climbing higher till 18dpo. I tot maybe i have hope, and if 21dpo still no AF, i will test again... But... the next day 19dpo when i measured my temp, it dropped drastically 5 degrees!!! Yes it is 5 degrees not 0.5 degree...

I couldn't help but cried... and true enough, my AF reported that noon... Since then, i didn't temp anymore. I really feel so good without temping... i have been temping for 1 year + and taking TCM for 3yrs... stopped tcm about 8mths ago.

Let's pray hard and hope that we will have the special SG 50 baby in our arms this year! Good Luck everyone! and good luck to me too... seriously dono how long more will i be trying for my #1

btw how is tan sieow buay's service nowaday? I stopped seeing her also bcos she was really bad to have said those helpless words to me and hubby.

pixie, like u, i think tcm doesnt really help me much too.. After stopping tcm, i felt happier and more relax. Not so tired but at times still feel dizzy, esp pre O and post AF.

the previous cycle my temp was high and climbing higher till 18dpo. I tot maybe i have hope, and if 21dpo still no AF, i will test again... But... the next day 19dpo when i measured my temp, it dropped drastically 5 degrees!!! Yes it is 5 degrees not 0.5 degree...

I couldn't help but cried... and true enough, my AF reported that noon... Since then, i didn't temp anymore. I really feel so good without temping... i have been temping for 1 year + and taking TCM for 3yrs... stopped tcm about 8mths ago.

Let's pray hard and hope that we will have the special SG 50 baby in our arms this year! Good Luck everyone! and good luck to me too... seriously dono how long more will i be trying for my #1

Emily, jia you!
Hope that all ladies here will have their own SG 50 baby very soon.
Jia you and best of luck to you.

btw how is tan sieow buay's service nowaday? I stopped seeing her also bcos she was really bad to have said those helpless words to me and hubby.
errm..actually is like normal GP like tat lo
she will see my tongue, feel my pulse, ask a string of questions (like do you feel stress, can you sleep well, etc)
then see my bbt and comments i'm doing good...
prescribe me the herb, book next appt and the whole cycle repeat itself

my colleague recommend me her gynae because she also have problem to conceive. tried for 2 yrs still no news. she went to her gynae, and she manage to get pregnant within 3months for her.. her 2nd child also same problem, so went back to the gynae again and within 3 months get pregnant...so i going to try her gynae then see how...

maybe our body more suitable for ang mo medicine??

for me, my body become very heaty, hence will feel dizzy at times... my period also become longer at times, now range about 28 to 31days.. last time fixed at 29days.. spotting also increase at times.. anyway i just feel that after TCM, my body become alien to me..

Hi Pixie,

I have seen her since Jul 2014. And before her, I have also seen 2 other sinsehs. So all in all, I have been taking TCM for at least 1.5yrs. 1st and 3rd TCM (TSB) are about the same. (Those drink 2 days stop 2 days kind)

Have also been to 3 gynaes for countless checks and went through 3 rounds of natural IUI.

I am sure TCM works but probably not for everyone. My body is those more heaty type and now I think I get heaty even more easily. Went for stomach massage yesterday and the massaue also advised me to stop TCM. (Stomach is full of heat) haha
Although I am underweight but I do eat normally and am also healthy. So I also don't know what's wrong.

For a new 2015, I have decided to stop TCM, body temp, ovulation test n etc. temperature chart looks normal to me, menses are regular and I do get smiley face on clearblue ovulation test kit every month on same dates (1-2 days difference at times).

I think this journey has been tough for me. (Being an engineer, I have this habit of investigating the root cause and with so many why why? But when it comes to this, I am really helpless. Checks are also normal but I keep thinking that there must be something wrong) I have actually planned for IVF but going to on hold for awhile more. Drop everything, change my lifestyle abit and be happy first.

Lastly, I hope all our bb dreams/wishes will materialize soon!

@rach_07 i do understand about the ideal "BMI" because i also same as you.. i think we just have high metabolism :) my body checkup also turn out fine.. but still no good news... my colleagues are very encouraging too, giving me alot of opinions and docs...

i will try this gynae first.. hopefully works for my colleague, will also works for me *pray*

if everything goes well, i recommend..

5 degrees ? I think ur thermometer got problem leh.... assuming it rose to sth like 37+ deg, dropping 5 deg means ur temp dropped to 32?? cant be leh

Mystery solved. Indeed my thermometer was faulty. Have tested with my new one. Both gives me different reading. 36.4 from old and 37 from new. So my temp for this cycle is all wrong! :confused: so now.. i retired my 1 yr plus thermometer and start new year with a new one.
Hey Maerceci
My thermometer I using is Omron and is faulty.. too bad I didn't go back unity for exchange...
I bought a new Basal Thermometer... also Orom.. only saw this at KKH Pharmacy..the rest I visit doesn't carry ...

have not tried yet, so busy and feeling unwell since last week.. no, it is not bcoz I am pregnant..duno why I seems to have symptoms of being pregnant although I am NOT :(

Attachments

• 20141230_180137.jpg
    20141230_180137.jpg
    758.5 KB · Views: 188
Happy new yr everyone. :) I'm having sore throat and slight flu due to the weather. What a start..

Last night i dunno crazy or what, suddenly go and quarrel with hubby.. :( It was quite a nice day all the while until we are about to go sleep. Then i got really upset and then now having slight headache too.. Not sure if that will affect my ovulation...

Happy New Year Hamburger and to everyone too!

Hugs... hope u feel better... don't think about it ok... relax and rest.. I also having v bad headache and giddy on and off.. don't know am I over paranoid.. always feel that I can feel my own heartbeat pumping...

I think it may more or less affect when our mood is affected..
Hais I am so sad, my ovalution level result is out for taking clomid and it is really low... so I am NOT ovulating :( the reading is even than last round when I am on 50mg of clomid.. this current cycle is 100mg somemore :(

Are you on any procedure for ovaluation, Hamburger?

Happy new yr everyone. :) I'm having sore throat and slight flu due to the weather. What a start..

Last night i dunno crazy or what, suddenly go and quarrel with hubby.. :( It was quite a nice day all the while until we are about to go sleep. Then i got really upset and then now having slight headache too.. Not sure if that will affect my ovulation...
Happy new year Hamburger and everyone!
Hugs, hope u feel better now... Not sure if I am right, but I think if our mood is affected, it may in some ways affecting our ovulation.. But don't worry.... just don't think too much and and relax...
I have also been having headache and giddy spells on and off for a week.... Don't know why.. I am not pregnant bcoz my ovulation level result is out and I am told that I am not ovulating :( Despite being on 100mg clomid(as compared to 50mg in my previous rounds) my ovulation level is lower than when on 50mg :(

Are you on any ovulating procedure like taking clomid,etc?

Back