2WW - for those TTC-ing

I have stopped TCM since more than half year ago. Got TCM or no TCM also don't see bfp result so I just go easy with myself and don't focus too much on ttc. Just lead healthy diet and lifestyle.

Is Ban Choon Chong near where you live? I find it's a chore to travel up and down to TCM la. How long have you been seeing TCM?

If you wanna continue TCM, maybe consider one near your place or workplace. Not so stressful nor pekcek with the travel and wait.

Hi ladies, I am very very grateful to share with your that I tested a faint positive yesterday morning. It is like a dream come true for me, a dream that I almost thought will not happen to me. Even typing this, makes me feel like crying. I am just cautiously happy at the moment because it is like super early stage now. All I wish for, is this to be smooth and everything to be fine. I constantly worries about what is going on inside and whether beanie is well. I just hope my beanie will be safe, healthy and happy.

Lots of baby dust to everyone here.

I understand your pain and lost and the tears from every AF so well.. I tried for like 10months, with long cycles, all the BBT and OPK. Just want to tell everyone to hang on tightly, that day will surely come. With the festive season, let us all graduate!

Jia you, ladies! *buckets of baby dust*

I have stopped TCM since more than half year ago. Got TCM or no TCM also don't see bfp result so I just go easy with myself and don't focus too much on ttc. Just lead healthy diet and lifestyle.

Is Ban Choon Chong near where you live? I find it's a chore to travel up and down to TCM la. How long have you been seeing TCM?

If you wanna continue TCM, maybe consider one near your place or workplace. Not so stressful nor pekcek with the travel and wait.

It is super far from my place as I stayed in North. And plus to wait for him, like taking a long time and agree, it can be quite frustrating...... So I am like yourself, take it easy now even though people saying I am reaching the high risk age.... Zzzzz......

I was thinking of just going to Yu Ren Sheng for general health.

If TCM is just downstairs my block then the best lol.

Actually I'm very old so to me i don't want to aim high. If it is meant to be, God will grant me one. But of course still my wish to bear a child for my hubby as after all he is much younger than me. What if I go first then my hubby will be alone. Ok ok I'm thinking too far.

Hi ladies, I am very very grateful to share with your that I tested a faint positive yesterday morning. It is like a dream come true for me, a dream that I almost thought will not happen to me. Even typing this, makes me feel like crying. I am just cautiously happy at the moment because it is like super early stage now. All I wish for, is this to be smooth and everything to be fine. I constantly worries about what is going on inside and whether beanie is well. I just hope my beanie will be safe, healthy and happy.

I understand your pain and lost and the tears from every AF so well.. I tried for like 10months, with long cycles, all the BBT and OPK. Just want to tell everyone to hang on tightly, that day will surely come. With the festive season, let us all graduate!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats Piggling!!!! definitely a great start ot the festive season!!! made your first gynae appt yet? remember to eat your folic acids! :)

Congratulations!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats Piggling!!!! definitely a great start ot the festive season!!! made your first gynae appt yet? remember to eat your folic acids! :)
Thanks doodoo! I have made my appointment, am anxious to see the gynae to ask for advices. I have been taking folic acid but it seems like pregnancy brain has found me. Last night, I almost forgot, lucky my husband reminded me. Really a great start to the festive season, hoping that more ladies can graduate too!

Congratulations!!

Thanks catherinepgtan! Jia you and spread baby dust to you too!

Congrats babe.... a great xmas for u n ur hubby.. :)

Catchin ur bb dusts...

Thanks doodoo! I have made my appointment, am anxious to see the gynae to ask for advices. I have been taking folic acid but it seems like pregnancy brain has found me. Last night, I almost forgot, lucky my husband reminded me. Really a great start to the festive season, hoping that more ladies can graduate too!

Thanks catherinepgtan! Jia you and spread baby dust to you too!

Grab as many dusts as I can from you! I'm in my 9th month tcc #2. Wish you smooth pregnancy.

Congrats Piggling. You can join the 08/2015 mummy group.

Congrats babe!!!

Congrats...!!! =)

@Piggling , Big congratulations to you! Not sure if you believe me, last few days I was thinking why is Piggling so quiet. Then out of nowhere I had this vibe that you could be pregnant. Haha and I am right! Wish I have such powers over myself! Haha... I am very happy for you and grabbing your baby dusts! Take good care and continue to check in here and update on your progress ya! :)

Grab as many dusts as I can from you! I'm in my 9th month tcc #2. Wish you smooth pregnancy.

Thanks thanks! Don't give up and continue to jia you!
I took a long time too and my cycles were long and I ovulate late, I really thought I got no hope already.
Maybe 10 is the lucky number and you will join me next month!
*lots of baby dusts to you*

@Piggling , Big congratulations to you! Not sure if you believe me, last few days I was thinking why is Piggling so quiet. Then out of nowhere I had this vibe that you could be pregnant. Haha and I am right! Wish I have such powers over myself! Haha... I am very happy for you and grabbing your baby dusts! Take good care and continue to check in here and update on your progress ya! :)

Thanks bepositive!
I believe it is possible for 6th sense to work. :)
But I was quiet before I was actually giving up and wanting to make myself not to read about ttc-ing so much so that I won't be so heartbroken.
Perhaps your powers for yourself will come very soon! Given your positivity, you will have your wish come true soon!
*Lots of baby dusts to you*

Congrats Piggling! Remember we, or rather i, was just pouring out 'woes' here few months back.. So nice u graduated liao, the feeling must be so so amazing, really wish and pray that all of us here can be blessed with that experience soonest too!

hi all, so i'll explain what happened to me. Went for my beta BT on mon n was told that they detected hcg but the level was low for 19dpiui. The nurse sounded very concerned over the phone so I knew it wasn't right. Didn't know whether to be happy that there was a chance of pregnancy or be worried. They wanted to see if the level wld rise after 2 days so did a 2nd BT on wed but sadly the number fell drastically. So nurse told me that a miscarriage was impending n to expect bleeding over the next few days. Was at work when the nurse called me with the news so i had to compose myself, only teared a bit. But i cried as soon as i left office n was so relieved to see my hubby at the end of the day cos he is my pillar of strength thru this whole thing. After that bout of crying, i feel much better now. I believe things happen for a reason so i guess it was just not meant to be.

Meanwhile, I've been cramping very badly since yesterday, sort of like shooting pains at times. But no bleeding yet, only had 1 bright red spot yesterday when i wiped. took a day off today to rest emotionally n physically. my doc review is on wed so we'll decide what to do from there. not sure to head for ivf or try iui again.

congrats!!

hi all, so i'll explain what happened to me. Went for my beta BT on mon n was told that they detected hcg but the level was low for 19dpiui. The nurse sounded very concerned over the phone so I knew it wasn't right. Didn't know whether to be happy that there was a chance of pregnancy or be worried. They wanted to see if the level wld rise after 2 days so did a 2nd BT on wed but sadly the number fell drastically. So nurse told me that a miscarriage was impending n to expect bleeding over the next few days. Was at work when the nurse called me with the news so i had to compose myself, only teared a bit. But i cried as soon as i left office n was so relieved to see my hubby at the end of the day cos he is my pillar of strength thru this whole thing. After that bout of crying, i feel much better now. I believe things happen for a reason so i guess it was just not meant to be.

Meanwhile, I've been cramping very badly since yesterday, sort of like shooting pains at times. But no bleeding yet, only had 1 bright red spot yesterday when i wiped. took a day off today to rest emotionally n physically. my doc review is on wed so we'll decide what to do from there. not sure to head for ivf or try iui again.
Hugs Franch... it's devastating but I encourage u to try iui again. I think u have a good chance but somehow probably the egg that fertilised just was not the strongest. All these are a chance game.

Congrats Piggling! Remember we, or rather i, was just pouring out 'woes' here few months back.. So nice u graduated liao, the feeling must be so so amazing, really wish and pray that all of us here can be blessed with that experience soonest too!

Hugs charlottejulie.
I know your pain... all the months that we have been disappointed. You must hang on, okie? It will definitely come to us... I also thought it is not possible for me le.
Jia you jia you and you will see rainbow at the end of the rain.
*loads of baby dusts to you*

Congrats piggling! I am in my 2WW and grabbing lots of your baby dusts!!
Take good care eh:)

*Tonnes of baby to you oceandeep*. I have been reading some other threads too and know that you are stress at work too.
Jia you, okie? Try to relax and try to take warm stuffs.

congrats!!

Thanks franch.

Hugs to you, franch. Is the nurse very confirmed?
If you have a religion, trying praying. A miracle may happen.
Agree with chloe, if this cycle really doesn't work out, give IUI another chance. Jia you.
*spreadings lots and tonnes of baby dusts to you too*

Thanks minko! I am starting to stalk the thread.. hehe. I think maybe I join after I go for a scan. :)

Thanks bel! Really thanks to all the ladies here for the support and advices.
How are you progressing along? Have a safe and smooth pregnancy too!

Piggling, when is your first scan? The wait to first scan is even longer than 2ww. Feeling anxious and unsecure.

Piggling, when is your first scan? The wait to first scan is even longer than 2ww. Feeling anxious and unsecure.

I am actually going tomorrow, I requested for an early one although I know cant see anything. I want to see doctor to seek assurance and ask for advices. :)

Dear Ladies,
Am trying to compose myself and post a list of things that I tried/did or happened and I hope that it can help. I am really thankful to ladies who graduated before us for sharing all the tips, advices and guidance and I think everything counts.

First of all, I have been trying since Feb so it is about 10months now and I have long cycles. I used to have 30+ days cycles but when I started focusing on ttc-ing, it got worse. sometimes I end up with 40+ days cycle. There was one cycle where it was anovulatory too, I took my BBT and I did not ovulate at all. As you can see, I have since come a long way. This cycle that I strike, I actually ovulated on CD 24. It wasn't even the perfect 14th day. Thus I urged everyone not to give up... No matter how late, as long as we ovulate, there is a hope.

I started taking conceive well since end March and have since taken for about 6-7 boxes and it did not work for me. :( I remember those days where I diligently pop my pills but nothing happened. :( Every AF that arrived, will result in me crying. :( And not forgetting how expensive it can be. Thus, after that I decided to stop my conceive well and just continue taking folic acid, it should be around my last cycle that I stopped CW. I started recalling what is it that I did differently before my cycle became longer. I remembered that I used to take calcium pills and fish body oil soft capsules. Since I still have some fish body oil left, I started taking again in the hope to shorten my cycle. I also thought, maybe I should start taking vitamin C.

So I was only taking folic acid, fish body oil and vitamin C before I strike. Previously when I started ttc-ing, I stopped fish oil because I thought I read that it is not very good. I really don’t know if fish oil makes any difference, this is just my experience. And now I think about it, is that a difference between fish oil and fish body oil? I think this one really need to research first before taking. I was really just anyhow hum-tam by then.

I BBT almost daily for almost 6 months. And I used OPK this cycle. But because my cycle is long and unpredictable, it is really very uncertain. I do have EWCM (I try to drink a lot of water in office) but it can come for like 10-12 days.. thus imagine how long I have to wait before I O. For this cycle, say I O on Day O. I BD on Day O night but I also BD on Day -2 and Day -3. I got positive on OPK on Day -1 and since I already BD on -2 and -3, I skipped BD on -1 and did it on Day 0 night. I tried to prop up myself with a pillow.

Some cycles, my BBT spiked a lot immediately after I O and I thought I got chance but it always end in disappointment. But this cycle, my after O BBT only climbed abit but it just go by bit by bit everyday in steady manner. I have a dip on DPO 5. And I remember having cramps and aches on DPO 4-5. It was like AF, quite painful. That time I feel something is a bit not right. But I have had cycles where I had this pain, that pain and nothing happened so I never go and think about it. After that aches/cramps, it became fine again. Sometimes I feel some pulls, some itchiness inside my belly. But I had it before also in other cycles so I refused to think anything of it.

On DPO 11, I went for desserts and even though I was feeling v hot from all the walking, I decided to take red bean soup (with 3 lotus seeds) just to give myself that final push all the way. Usually I only drink the soup but this time, I made myself finished all the beans. When I ate lotus seeds, I thought to myself, please help me.

I started growing suspicious because I started peeing a lot somewhere during my luteal phase. I tend to go toilet often also but somehow it just feel differently this time. I started to have wet discharge too as I near my supposedly AF date. But I try to ignore it because both pregnant and non-pregnant women have reported increased discharge too.

My BBT started falling on DPO 12 and 13 and I thought confirmed no hope. I was feeling abit cold on DPO 13 so I drank red date longan tea at night, before I sleep. (Till now, I still feel that glass of red date longan drink helped me) On DPO 14, I woke up sweaty and my BBT rose up again. I found it suspicious. I went to work and I started to have cramps and aches, just like AF. I was thinking, this time really cham liao. Because this is what usually happened to me before AF appears. The cramps was starting to get abit intense, I was very sad and I prayed. I am a Buddhist (but whichever religion, let us all be neutral and just pray accordingly) and I held my praying beads to my stomach, I prayed that I will be fine. I think a miracle really happened to me because the cramps and aches stopped. So please please continue believing and praying.

By DPO 15, still no AF and that is when I tested and got my positive.
Besides the supplements, I also took more garlic in my food. Like I used garlic to grill with my salmon, cod fish and cook into my veggie. That is about all I can think of, with regards to my experience.

Sorry for the super long post. I just want to share with your and hope maybe something will work for you too or just to provide some encouragement and to let you know that non-textbook people also can see light some day. Jia you ladies!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Franch. My thoughts are with you. Meantime perhaps eat something por. Recuperate your body as afterall it's a miscarriage and you'll need sometime to tune back your health and hormones. Yes everything happens with a reason. I'm sure we are all counting our blessings everyday especially with our wonderful other half. That's all matters, if you think about our ttc journey. Hugs. See you back again.

Pigglling I don't remember chatting with you but hey every bfp is a good news. Congrats gal.

Everyone's ttc journey is different....I'm sure the rest of us will find our pot of gold one way or another. Meantime keep warm and low profile ya.

Pigglling I don't remember chatting with you but hey every bfp is a good news. Congrats gal.

Everyone's ttc journey is different....I'm sure the rest of us will find our pot of gold one way or another. Meantime keep warm and low profile ya.

Thanks redvel. I am hoping that everyone graduate soon too.
Thanks for your advices, I will keep warm and lie as low as I can. Just cautiously happy now because so many things can happen at such early stage. Just praying for everything to be smooth.
Jia you too. :)

Thanks franch.

Hugs to you, franch. Is the nurse very confirmed?
If you have a religion, trying praying. A miracle may happen.
Agree with chloe, if this cycle really doesn't work out, give IUI another chance. Jia you.
*spreadings lots and tonnes of baby dusts to you too*
i just started bleeding heavily so i guess it is very confirmed. i did pray that a miracle may happen but at the end of the day, i know if it is not meant to be, it isn't. i'm sure God has a plan for us. We'll speak to the doc n see what to do from there.

Sorry to hear that Franch. My thoughts are with you. Meantime perhaps eat something por. Recuperate your body as afterall it's a miscarriage and you'll need sometime to tune back your health and hormones. Yes everything happens with a reason. I'm sure we are all counting our blessings everyday especially with our wonderful other half. That's all matters, if you think about our ttc journey. Hugs. See you back again.
thanks, redvel. i've been making sure that i stay away from cold stuff these last few days...try to 'warm' the womb. also thinking if i shd let my body rest for a while before trying again but the thought of delaying the chance of having a baby makes me sad. so we'll see. u r right. our bodies are gg thru so many changes but the one constant are our husbands. I'm sure they don't feel gd seeing us go thru all these but at least they r by our sides thru it all.

Hugs Franch... it's devastating but I encourage u to try iui again. I think u have a good chance but somehow probably the egg that fertilised just was not the strongest. All these are a chance game.
i feel i wanna try again but i think there's this fear of failing again. maybe i'll be more assured when i speak to the doc.

i just started bleeding heavily so i guess it is very confirmed. i did pray that a miracle may happen but at the end of the day, i know if it is not meant to be, it isn't. i'm sure God has a plan for us. We'll speak to the doc n see what to do from there.

Big hugs to you. Do rest well and have some nutritious things. Take care of yourself.

thanks, redvel. i've been making sure that i stay away from cold stuff these last few days...try to 'warm' the womb. also thinking if i shd let my body rest for a while before trying again but the thought of delaying the chance of having a baby makes me sad. so we'll see. u r right. our bodies are gg thru so many changes but the one constant are our husbands. I'm sure they don't feel gd seeing us go thru all these but at least they r by our sides thru it all.

To me, after an mc (I experienced it twice), it's "natural" we feel something is unfulfilled/not completed. We yearn to have that hole filled up, hopefully soon. Maybe a miracle will help us to heal better, if not all.

You will find the answer when your body is ready again. Some ladies will advice wait a few cycles. But then, everyone's body is made so differently and especially so when it comes to the emotional part. After an mc, our body is at one of the weakest peaks therefore doing a little confinement is good as your body is like a huge sponge now....absorbing the nutrients from what you input. After my first mc, I did confinement diligently for one whole month and maybe that was why I bfp not too long after that. But after the 2nd bfp ended in mc again, I played cheat and give discounts on the confinement and maybe, just maybe, that is why I never bfp again @&$)!#%*+£€. But could be just old age la.

So, I will say be good to your body now. A short confinement will make you feel like a bull. You will know when to take on the world again when your heart is ready :)

Thanks minko! I am starting to stalk the thread.. hehe. I think maybe I join after I go for a scan. :)

Thanks bel! Really thanks to all the ladies here for the support and advices.
How are you progressing along? Have a safe and smooth pregnancy too!

Don't mention Piggling! It is always heartwarming to receive good news bfp from this thread. Our ttc journey is about the same. . Take care in the meanwhile and hope u will hv your enjoyable session ltr with ur gynae...
im nw in my 13 wks. Ms is getting better but still feel lethargic from time to time. Did oscar Last fri .. till now i didn't hear any news from my clinic so I assume all shd be well. ;)

Big hugs to you... i pray that peace be with you thru out this period of time. . . Take care ya. . I had 2 mc . I tried again aft my 1st mc only aft abt 1.5 yrs and I failed again tis year apr but I decided not to idle for too long and bfp after abt 4.5mth later.

Back