2WW - for those TTC-ing

I guess good to keep calm despite of symptoms because progesterone (from pills or natural) can do wonders. And i would also prefer to poas only when af is missed. Better be disappointed later than disappointed earlier. However I got a good feeling for you too franch.

HELLO ladies... I am joining this thread again after 2 years. My #1 is 20months now.
I have been trying for #2 for the past 7 months and finally have a bfp last month but ended in a early miscarriage (blighted ovum).
Gynae asked me to rest for 1 more month before trying again. I am also seeing TCM - Dr Tan Kian Sing to tiao my body.

Hi ladies,

MIA-ed for many months but was silently reading the posts on and off.
So many new nicks already...
Want to share good news that I have BFPed (ard 6 weeks or so now) and spreading some baby dust to all the TTC-ing sisters here.

I hit jackpot in my 8th month of trying and was trying based on pure faith cos no EWCM seen the whole month and I just used my handphone app to agar agar the ovulation day.
Jiayou and don't give up! :p

Hi ladies,

MIA-ed for many months but was silently reading the posts on and off.
So many new nicks already...
Want to share good news that I have BFPed (ard 6 weeks or so now) and spreading some baby dust to all the TTC-ing sisters here.

I hit jackpot in my 8th month of trying and was trying based on pure faith cos no EWCM seen the whole month and I just used my handphone app to agar agar the ovulation day.
Jiayou and don't give up! :p

Congrats babe!

Hi pple,
This might be abit late but just to let all of you know that i will be returning 100 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Nian Nian temple at Toa Payoh tomorrow morning (6th Dec 2014). My son is around 6 weeks plus.
Hope to pass the baby dust to all of you!

1dpo today. There it goes again.

I lagi scrap away all ttc "rules" this round...on holiday and eating all kind of forbidden food. Ha.

Hi ladies,

I'll be returning 20 red eggs at ZSNN Toa Payoh tomorrow between 1-3pm

Those interested can visit and take. All the best to your ttc journey.

My gal is celebrating full mth today. Very blessed to have gone through the journey with some of you ladies.

You all will be in my thoughts. Best wishes :)
ImageUploadedByForum1417832465.415863.jpg

Franch, your Bt is this week? Today?
monday. but i don't feel pregnant n hardly much symptoms other than those i've mentioned. feel quite pessimistic. already thinking of what to do once confirmed failed on monday. not sure to give it a rest for 1-2 mths or just continue with options.

Things happen when we least expect it.... After Monday then think about plan B. Keeping fingers crossed for ya.

I have just realised I will always fall sick during my 2ww. Bad cough and cold. Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

I tend to fall sick (nose blocked, "leaking") around ovulation and also 2ww too. I think it is because during 2ww, progesterone is produced after we ovulated. If you feel it is of concern, can start taking vitamin C. This cycle, I took vit C and don't feel that sick but not much symptoms too.

I tend to fall sick (nose blocked, "leaking") around ovulation and also 2ww too. I think it is because during 2ww, progesterone is produced after we ovulated. If you feel it is of concern, can start taking vitamin C. This cycle, I took vit C and don't feel that sick but not much symptoms too.

Glad to hear I'm not alone. I do take vitamin C every day. Looks like I need to up the dosage.

2ww again!! The 6th month this month. I hope I no need to buy another clearblue ovulation kit anymore. Usually I O on the 12-14 of cd. I'm seeing my gynae for my hormone test result this month. I hope I can get my rainbow before that.

Hi square box,

Just want to check... When you mean you O on CD12-14, does it mean you detected smiley on clearblue on CD10 or 11?

Rach_07 I got myself the advance clearblue ovulation kit. It will have a blinking smiley face before I O. And on the day I O (12-14th day) it will be a solid smiley face. My gynae told me to try 3 days straight when I see the solid face. But actually I read that when we see the blinking can try already. However last month n this month I only see solid face which I read is normal for some people.

I find the advanced one abit confusing so I am using back the normal. But I always see smiley on CD10-11. Seems like too early right?

Depends how long is your cycle. But seem abit too early for me. Anyway if this month never bingo then probably I will get opk and clearblue and test together.

Mine is 28-29days, i had peak detected on day 10 and 11. As to why TCM said not gd, i dont really know, was told may not be ovulating.

12DPO spotted last night and this morning this month was unusual because I didn't have the cramp I usually get one week before AF. Was so bumped when I see that Color on my panty liner. I'm out this cycle!

Mine is 28-29days, i had peak detected on day 10 and 11. As to why TCM said not gd, i dont really know, was told may not be ovulating.
i using clearblue advanced digital, only the first two months i'm using there is blinking smiley face.. but subsequent months is either blank face or solid face..
then again if you using the same as mine, blinking smiley face detects ovulation within 4 days... so if day 10+4 is ok?

Last cycle was the first cycle after I aborted the FET. This month is the 2nd cycle since. Ovulating on cd21 is definitely not norm for me. I reckon the medicated FET kinda messed it up for abit.

But also good....because I booked my holiday thinking we may miss out my fertile phase (we thought might as well make baby during holiday). But who knows my o was delayed and I got it in the middle of trip. So we bang bang lor. Hee.

Last edited:
for me, i usually o on CD14 to CD16. But there was one month where I only o-ed on CD19 for God knows what reason. So i guess there are some months where our bodies are out of whack.

well, i had to go back for a second BT today to see if the levels are rising. No update from KKH yet. Right now, it's anyone's guess. I'll share more when it's conclusive. :)

@redvel , make sure you bang until your neighbours complain ya! Haha... Even if not preggy at the end, at least enjoyed the process. Heh heh... ;)
My ovulation is also estimated to be during my short getaway next week. Oh? "Scarli" we are neighbours! Haha...

@franch , so glad to see you checked in here. I have been thinking about you, very anxious about your result. Really hoping to see your BFP news. Jia you little beanie! Stick to franch mummy tight tight! :)

Hi ladies, I just found out this forum and there are so many ladies sharing your experiences. Can I ask a few questions.

Is it okie to exercise during the 2WW? Anyone feel bloated and cramps during the 2WW?

hello bring the house down neighbor @bepositive . :p

@Chew Sok Koon welcome. Saw you at the mc thread. Jiayou ok.

I have passed the stage on "not do" some stuff. Don't do also no bfp. Do also no bfp. So I feel kai xin jiu hao. I personally still prefer to be active too during 2ww. I still do yoga a lot. Exercise helps to destress so that's certainly good at every stage.

I get crampy sometimes during 2ww. I guess that's normal. If you feel bloated, drink warm ginger tea.

hello bring the house down neighbor @bepositive . :p

@Chew Sok Koon welcome. Saw you at the mc thread. Jiayou ok.

I have passed the stage on "not do" some stuff. Don't do also no bfp. Do also no bfp. So I feel kai xin jiu hao. I personally still prefer to be active too during 2ww. I still do yoga a lot. Exercise helps to destress so that's certainly good at every stage.

I get crampy sometimes during 2ww. I guess that's normal. If you feel bloated, drink warm ginger tea.

Hi Revel,

Good to see you again! I have the same thinking as you now. Just be happy and enjoy my moments with my hubby.

So we didn't really keep track on my temperature, just only ovulation week. Just that every month, before my AF, which is also the 2WW, I get a little paranoid. I would occasionally do some tread mill or the other machines (I call it "Skiing" cause it feels like skiing) for around 30 mins for 2-3 times a week.

My AF coming these few days and since last week I have been feeling bloated (My tummy really bloat up like a balloon.... scary.....) , then these few days cramps..... Just today lunch, I suddenly feel intense cramps, tight chest, nausea, light-headed and bloatness which is my typical PMS symptoms. Just that today it feels out of control.

Maybe its just another PMS symptoms that is different from other months. And I am just paranoid...... Hahaha! I am trying to endure in the office and try not to go on medical leave again. Or to use my leave, I am saving for Christmas.

And yes, Jia you to you too!!!

anyone with irregular menses try taking hormones pills to regulate menses so that it is easier to track the ovulation period to conceive?

Hi Revel,

Good to see you again! I have the same thinking as you now. Just be happy and enjoy my moments with my hubby.

So we didn't really keep track on my temperature, just only ovulation week. Just that every month, before my AF, which is also the 2WW, I get a little paranoid. I would occasionally do some tread mill or the other machines (I call it "Skiing" cause it feels like skiing) for around 30 mins for 2-3 times a week.

My AF coming these few days and since last week I have been feeling bloated (My tummy really bloat up like a balloon.... scary.....) , then these few days cramps..... Just today lunch, I suddenly feel intense cramps, tight chest, nausea, light-headed and bloatness which is my typical PMS symptoms. Just that today it feels out of control.

Maybe its just another PMS symptoms that is different from other months. And I am just paranoid...... Hahaha! I am trying to endure in the office and try not to go on medical leave again. Or to use my leave, I am saving for Christmas.

And yes, Jia you to you too!!!
Thank you.

Oh dear, you feel like this every month before af? Sounds so uncomfy. Are you seeing any gynae or TCM?

Thanks enileda3, Clomid no side effect for me, metformin is lao sai. Last cycle only take clomid alone, din ovulate n need to take pills to bring on period. Den add on metformin, finally o on cd16.

Thank you.

Oh dear, you feel like this every month before af? Sounds so uncomfy. Are you seeing any gynae or TCM?

Only this month, I have stopped seeing TCM at Marine Parade because the queue has been really long recently. Suppose to see my gynae in Feb as next appointment. Perhaps will see if I can see him earlier. My AF has came today. *A little disappointed* But it's okie, will try hard again. Lol.

Many ppl recommend the marine parade Sinseh. But I have low tolerance on wait. Haa.

Xmas season good for BD :) Always good luck whenever a new cycle comes ya.

Today should be 6dpo for me. If Af comes, I will have reason to buy something I like. Hee distract myself for a good cause.

Many ppl recommend the marine parade Sinseh. But I have low tolerance on wait. Haa.

Xmas season good for BD :) Always good luck whenever a new cycle comes ya.

Today should be 6dpo for me. If Af comes, I will have reason to buy something I like. Hee distract myself for a good cause.

That's good! Haha! Always good to go shopping and buy things to feel good. I just went shopping after work last night despite the cramps and knowing my AF is coming. Retail therapy.
Are you also visiting any TCM? I am thinking of going one that is normal and just to regulate my body well-being.

Back