(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Angeline, thanks for considering our frames as a gift for your father-in-law's 70th birthday. Mind I ask when do you need the frame? I asked because I am in the midst of renovating my new place and thereafter moving to the new place at the end of September / early October. So if you need the frame urgently, I might not be able to commit due to the complexity of your frame with 17 names. Please advice.

Hi,
Yes. I am afraid I need it rather urgent.
Just saw the BP and the link and was impressed with your artwork. It's really something special and different from other gifts.
Father in Law 's actual birthday is on 29 Sep but we are holding the celebration on 24 Sep.
If you can help me with this it'll be very much appreciated and I'm sure he will be happy to receive such a special gift.

Hi,
Yes. I am afraid I need it rather urgent.
Just saw the BP and the link and was impressed with your artwork. It's really something special and different from other gifts.
Father in Law 's actual birthday is on 29 Sep but we are holding the celebration on 24 Sep.
If you can help me with this it'll be very much appreciated and I'm sure he will be happy to receive such a special gift.

Hi Angeline, thanks for your compliment and your interest in our frames. I would love to help but I do not want to promise something that I might not be able to commit, especially a gift for such an important occasion. 9 days is too short to deliver the artwork when we have not even start the design process. So I am afraid I have to give your order a miss this time round as I do not want to disappoint you if I fail to deliver the artwork on time. Hope you understand. Maybe you can consider giving it to him as a Christmas gift or Fathers' Day gift next year, just a suggestion.

Hi Angeline, thanks for your compliment and your interest in our frames. I would love to help but I do not want to promise something that I might not be able to commit, especially a gift for such an important occasion. 9 days is too short to deliver the artwork when we have not even start the design process. So I am afraid I have to give your order a miss this time round as I do not want to disappoint you if I fail to deliver the artwork on time. Hope you understand. Maybe you can consider giving it to him as a Christmas gift or Fathers' Day gift next year, just a suggestion.

Hi,

I would like to get something for my sister in law for her wedding in November. Any designs to recommend? Please PM me. Thanks.

Hi,

I would like to get something for my sister in law for her wedding in November. Any designs to recommend? Please PM me. Thanks.

Hi GL, the Family Names Series is quite a good start in my blog for housewarming. Take a look and let me know if you find something you want.

Hi GL, the Family Names Series is quite a good start in my blog for housewarming. Take a look and let me know if you find something you want.

Hi Nat&Meg, thanks for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. As I am in the midst of renovating my new place so that I can move in end September / early October, I can't commit to the delivery timeline till I know what you want and the final design. Hope you understand. So please let me know what you need and is there a sample which you prefer, and we will decide from there.

Hi Nat&Meg, thanks for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. As I am in the midst of renovating my new place so that I can move in end September / early October, I can't commit to the delivery timeline till I know what you want and the final design. Hope you understand. So please let me know what you need and is there a sample which you prefer, and we will decide from there.

Hi Georgy,

I am specially here to thank you for the two beautiful frames that you had designed for me! We love them very much! For the birthday frame meant for my bro in law, he had opened it last night and was very surprised and happy to receive it as his birthday gift. He told me that was the best gift he had ever received & he loves it so much!

I can't wait to tell you this after his feedback! This definitely strengthen my bond with him greatly especially we are not close to start with! All thanks to you and your professional advices and suggestion along the way.

This is also my best buy in my 5 years of purchases in SMH BP here. Am really happy with these affordable, beautiful, personalized frames and even free delivery to doorstep! Thumb up to your great service! Be sure i will be back for more again as promised!

Once again, a very BIG thank you to U!!

happy.gif

Hi Georgy,

I am specially here to thank you for the two beautiful frames that you had designed for me! We love them very much! For the birthday frame meant for my bro in law, he had opened it last night and was very surprised and happy to receive it as his birthday gift. He told me that was the best gift he had ever received & he loves it so much!

I can't wait to tell you this after his feedback! This definitely strengthen my bond with him greatly especially we are not close to start with! All thanks to you and your professional advices and suggestion along the way.

This is also my best buy in my 5 years of purchases in SMH BP here. Am really happy with these affordable, beautiful, personalized frames and even free delivery to doorstep! Thumb up to your great service! Be sure i will be back for more again as promised!

Once again, a very BIG thank you to U!!

happy.gif

Hi July_baby, thanks for taking the time ( @ 1:03 am ) and the effort to pen down such nice and encouraging words about our frames and services, appreciate it very much! One of the missions we have set when we start this business is to make personalized artwork frames that foster closer relationships. And from what we read, I believe it is mission accomplished for your frames.
happy.gif
Once again, thanks for your orders and support and we surely look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi July_baby, thanks for taking the time ( @ 1:03 am ) and the effort to pen down such nice and encouraging words about our frames and services, appreciate it very much! One of the missions we have set when we start this business is to make personalized artwork frames that foster closer relationships. And from what we read, I believe it is mission accomplished for your frames.
happy.gif
Once again, thanks for your orders and support and we surely look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Words.in.Frames is moving to a new home. While customers can continue to place their orders but all new orders can only be processed and delivered after 15 October 2011. During this period of time ( 26 September to 14 October 2011 ), response to orders, e-mails and enquiries will take a little longer than usual, but still within 48 hours. We seek your understanding and patience in advance. Once again, thank you for your interest and support towards our frames and we hope the new home will inspire new ideas & designs. Stay tune!
6089495.gif

Words.in.Frames is moving to a new home. While customers can continue to place their orders but all new orders can only be processed and delivered after 15 October 2011. During this period of time ( 26 September to 14 October 2011 ), response to orders, e-mails and enquiries will take a little longer than usual, but still within 48 hours. We seek your understanding and patience in advance. Once again, thank you for your interest and support towards our frames and we hope the new home will inspire new ideas & designs. Stay tune!
6089495.gif

Hi Georgy,

Thanks very much for helping design and rush out the frame for my colleague's farewell! It's really a meaningful gift which we all are proud of and our colleague loves it!! Best part is I don't even have to amend anything for the design and you are so prompt in your replies :)

I'll definitely order from you again...

Hi Georgy,

Thanks very much for helping design and rush out the frame for my colleague's farewell! It's really a meaningful gift which we all are proud of and our colleague loves it!! Best part is I don't even have to amend anything for the design and you are so prompt in your replies :)

I'll definitely order from you again...

Hi Ceiling, glad to know that your colleague loves the frame you have ordered and left the company with a memorable gift. Surely look forward to hear from you again soon.

Hi Ceiling, glad to know that your colleague loves the frame you have ordered and left the company with a memorable gift. Surely look forward to hear from you again soon.

Hi Georgy,

Just passed the October wedding frame to my friend & wife, both of them really love it and they commented that it was so personalized & beautiful. They love it so much that they are going to put at their reception table during the wedding dinner. Said before but still Thanks again, its really a meaningful present.
happy.gif

Hi Georgy,

Just passed the October wedding frame to my friend & wife, both of them really love it and they commented that it was so personalized & beautiful. They love it so much that they are going to put at their reception table during the wedding dinner. Said before but still Thanks again, its really a meaningful present.
happy.gif

Hi Enne, thanks for granting us the opportunity to be part of your friend's wedding celebration, it is indeed our honour and privilege. Nothing beat knowing the recipients love the frames we have made and I believe the frame will definitely adds some joy to the occasion. Cheers!

Hi Enne, thanks for granting us the opportunity to be part of your friend's wedding celebration, it is indeed our honour and privilege. Nothing beat knowing the recipients love the frames we have made and I believe the frame will definitely adds some joy to the occasion. Cheers!

Hi Jojo, thanks for considering our frame as your Anniversary gift for your husband and I surely hope he will like the frame. Let the frame serves as a constant reminder to both of you of the VOW that you 2 have made and love each other forever. Cheers!

Hi Jojo, thanks for considering our frame as your Anniversary gift for your husband and I surely hope he will like the frame. Let the frame serves as a constant reminder to both of you of the VOW that you 2 have made and love each other forever. Cheers!

Hi Cheerful_mum, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your order. I have sent you an e-mail to acknowledge your order. We will be working out a computer-generated artwork ( in PDF format ) for you to see soon. Once again, thanks for your order and stay tune for our artworks. Have a nice day! Cheers!

Hi Cheerful_mum, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your order. I have sent you an e-mail to acknowledge your order. We will be working out a computer-generated artwork ( in PDF format ) for you to see soon. Once again, thanks for your order and stay tune for our artworks. Have a nice day! Cheers!

Back