(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi,

love the 2 frames that i have order for my friend wedding and Xmas present.
both of them is so happy to reeive the frame.
and friends are all asking me where i do it from
happy.gif
will sure into my friend to make this epecial gift to their love 1.

Hi April, glad to know that your friends like the frames we have made for them. I believe people like personalized gifts and that personal touch makes the gift more meaningful. Look forward to see your friends coming to us for orders too. Cheers!

Just received my 3rd frame and gives me an even more WOW effect. Thanks for the prompt delivery in time for my bro bday. I'm sure my bro will like it. And my friend was touched by the prez n impressed by the workmanship. I'm a happy cust n my friend is a happy recipient. Thanks so much.
happy.gif

Hi Enne, yes, your brother's birthday frame is one of my most beautiful piece of artwork and I like it too. Surely hope your brother will like it too. Glad to know your friend likes her frame too!

Hi Georgy,

It has been a great pleasure dealing with you all these while. All the frames were so well made to the detail. I have just given the 5th frame to my sister in law and she loves it. Thanks for making our xmas shopping so special.
Will definitely be back for more =)

Cheers,
Carol

Hi Carol, thanks to you for picking our frames as Christmas gifts too. This Christmas is our 1st Christmas in business too and we have learnt a lot too, especially when we work with patient and wonderful customers like you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you & family!

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for delivering the frame to my brother place. Everyone has good comments for it!
Thanks for the patience in explaining the whole artpiece concept to me and the extra effort put in finding the Chinese word for my brother's name.
Two thumbs up for your excellent service!!

Hi Princess&Prince, glad to know that your brother and his family like the frame we have maded for them. Hope to hear from you soon for your own and your sister's frames.

Thank you very much for rushing out the family frames for us and delivering right to our doorstep yesterday despite ur packed schedule and the tough work involved for our frames. They were impressive and my parents love the frame!

Merry xmas and have a blessed year ahead!

Jus received the frame. Delivery is really prompt. The frame is so nicely done! Am sure the recipient would luv it. Would be sure to order fr Words.in.Frames again! Thank you!

Hi Yukiee, thanks for considering our frames as a Christmas gift for parents and I am glad they like it. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Hi Blessedmum, thanks for coming back to us for your 2nd & 3rd frames, appreciate your support. Also thanks for allowing us to post the pictures of the frames you have ordered. Merry Christmas to you & family too.

Hi,

Am interested and keen to do a frame for my 3mth bb that will have her handprints/footprints, english & chinese name, birth date (similar to your 'heidi example').

Can u suggest the size of the frame and design to and send to [email protected] ?

Thanks!

Hi Georgy,

Thank you so much for rushing out the frames for me in such a short time.

The Cheng, Kang and Ng families were delighted and impressed with the frames. They are full of praises with the artwork.

Once again, Thanks again.
Serene

Hi Serene, yes it was a mad rush for me before Christmas but I guess all the hardwork and effort put in has paid off when customers like you and recipients like the Cheng, Kang and Ng families like the frames you have given them as Christmas gifts. We thank you for your support too. Happy New Year and hope to hear from you again.

Hi,
I haf emailed you for my 2nd order fr Words.in.Frames! Looking fwd to your price quote for the design I would like to haf. I need the frame before 16th Jan 2011. Thank you!

Hi CSTan, thanks for returning and your 2nd order. I have responded back to you with the proposed artwork. Do revert ASAP to meet your 16 January 2011 delivery timeline. Thanks.

Hi Georgy,

this is my heartfelt appreciation for your excellent work done for my 3rd frame - this time as a present for the Kong Family, they loved it and now it's hung above the dining table.
happy.gif
Appreciate your advice and rushing it out for me in time for Christmas.
happy.gif

hi I would like a frame for my friend's housewarming. Can u quote me the price for a frame with one surname and 3 names?\

PM me pls

Hi Georgy,

I would like to thank you once again for the great frame you have done for my fren in HK! It took the postage forever to reach due to the festive season. She finally received the frame!

Here's the reply on behalf of her baby!

'Thank you so much for the memorable gift! This is very special! I have gotten a lot of clothes from different aunties and uncles, this is by far, the most unique present I have ever received! Thank you very much!'

Hi Mothree, it always thrills my heart to know that people like our artworks and are displaying our artworks in their homes. Hope the frame will bring the family closer each time they dine together at home. Thanks for ordering your 3rd frame too. Cheers!

Hi Gremlin, glad to know that our frame landed safely in Hong Kong and got into the hands of your friend and her baby, finally. Yes, every artwork is unique and I don't think she can find another piece anywhere in this world. Thanks for your order and support. Cheers!

hihi,

thanks for the link. but beside putting her name, any other words or nice paragraphs which i can use?
Need your idea, as i am not a creative persond

Hi "Dear", besides her name, you can put in words of appreciation for her, bible verses ( if she is a Christian ), words of encouragement, her birthdate, etc.

Hi Joyce, as you can see from my blog, besides English and Chinese, I have also made frames with Korean and Arabic characters. So as long as you are able to provide me the characters, we will be able to customize our artwork to incorporate your Japanese characters. Look forward to hear from you soon.

Hi,

I will like to do a frame for my ang mo boss to thank him for his guidance and help. Could you suggest something that may suit? Thanks!

Received the 2nd frame which I ordered from Words in Frame today. On time delivery and the frame design is exactly wat I asked for. It looks great! I am sure my fren would luv it. Thank you, Georgy! =)

Hi CSTan, thanks for the nice words posted. We also enjoy working with customers like you too, who is decisive and know exactly what you want.

Hi Fiona, thanks for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Though the design I did for the ZHANG Family is landscape-based, but that does not mean I cannot tailor the design to fit the portrait orientation. So please send the details over to [email protected], e.g. the surname and names in English and Chinese, the text / quote to be used, colors preferences for each name, etc. Look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers!

hi, i received your frame and i love it. Even my hubby who is always a skeptical person also commented that the frame is nicely done up.
Good job!

Hi Garfield, I am so happy to hear that both your husband and you like the frame we have made for your family. You're one of the 1st few who have enquired about our frames when we 1st started in SMH June 2010 and I am so glad that we re-connected recently and you ordered your long-overdue family frame.
happy.gif
Thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon.

Just received another frame from Georgy, and as usual, I love it! I'm sure my inlaws will definitely love it too. But it sure is BIG! haha. Its exactly what we want.. thumbs up!!
Thanks again for rushing it out for me so promptly and yet its done up so professionally! And I'm sure my friend will also be another happy customer of yours.
happy.gif

Hi Enne, thanks for your 4th frame order and YES! your frame seems to get bigger each time you order and this 4th one is indeed a big one! It was also amazing that your friend, whom got a frame you ordered from us earlier is now making frames for her loved ones. Thanks always for being such a supportive customer!

Back