2016/08 August babies

Sorry to jump in here... I just wanted the vouchers I'm giving away to be of use to those who need it. Please pm me with your address asap if you want the vouchers, no need for postage money as I just want to give to ppl who need and not let it go to waste as end of year is coming..

All vouchers valid till 31 dec 2015 EXCEPT enfamama (2 feb 2016), 2 x Abbott similac (30 jun 2016), friso (29 feb 2016)

ImageUploadedByForum1450109481.599277.jpg

Thanks! I'm 5 weeks now. Im also having extremely sore nipples and constantly thirsty.. Yet drink till super bloated. Lol I've almost forgotten how crappy pregnancy can be!!

I'm seeing gynae on Fri- around 6weeks. Decided to see him earlier as I've a prebooked vacation in Jan and hope to start hormone pills earlier to stabilize the fetus.

Hopefully you do not have any symptoms so you can enjoy your trip! Able to eat and drink a lot is a bliss haha!

Hello MTBs

I have irregular menses, 31 to 42 days.. already passed 44 days. Got a very faint positive this morning. My 1st child if it's true positive. Once again, congratz to all of you.

My EDD shd b 15 Aug.

Went for vaginal scan, see nothing.. false positive. Doc thinks I didn't ovulate this cycle.. gave me meds to induce menses and clomid to try next cycle. . To all mummies, jia you.

Went for vaginal scan, see nothing.. false positive. Doc thinks I didn't ovulate this cycle.. gave me meds to induce menses and clomid to try next cycle. . To all mummies, jia you.

Have you come menses? Usually there shouldn't be false positive.. But don't worry Sara, try again next month and hope you'll join back soon!

hello fellow mummies to be... nice to meet everyone..
tested positive last week, went to the gyane for a scan and didnt manage to see anything, except a big cyst at my right ovary. very upset that i cried inside the room in front of the doctor. its my first bb..

came home and read about it, many says its quite a common thing.. and am slowly feeling better now. i am going for another scan with another gyane this coming saturday for a 2nd opinion, hopefully nothing is wrong with bb and my body. e gyane haven given me an edd date yet. but based on my own last first menstrual day calculation, bb should be around mid aug.

i am still feeling anything like a preggy women, tired restless, couldnt concentrate at work frequent need to pee... and seeing my hubby so happy, i am trying my very best to stay very positive.

tested positive last week, went to the gyane for a scan and didnt manage to see anything, except a big cyst at my right ovary. very upset that i cried inside the room in front of the doctor. its my first bb..

came home and read about it, many says its quite a common thing.. and am slowly feeling better now. i am going for another scan with another gyane this coming saturday for a 2nd opinion, hopefully nothing is wrong with bb and my body. e gyane haven given me an edd date yet. but based on my own last first menstrual day calculation, bb should be around mid aug.

i am still feeling anything like a preggy women, tired restless, couldnt concentrate at work frequent need to pee... and seeing my hubby so happy, i am trying my very best to stay very positive.

Stay positive! I have cyst when i have my bb #1 no issue at all. Went for c-sect due to breech position and i remove the all the cyst as well.

Ba

Babe cheer up! Maybe it's still early to spot bb yet. Hope your 2nd visit will be even more fruitful! Meanwhile stay positive!

i am still feeling anything like a preggy women, tired restless, couldnt concentrate at work frequent need to pee... and seeing my hubby so happy, i am trying my

Think positive. If baby is too small, it's not possible to see anything even with virginal scan. When is your next appointment?

My first gynae appointment will be next Monday. I'll be 7 week plus by then. Wanted to see her earlier but she's not in SG this week. I'm actually a bit scared because my last pregnancy ended as a silent miscarriage. But so far no symptoms yet so I hope all is fine.

Yeah, 6 weeks is the earliest and provided must be lucky enough to see. If not gynae will schedule next or 2 weeks later to see again. Don't worry too much!

My first visit also cannot see anything cause too early, waited two weeks then saw something.

So ladies don't be despair, patience and trust with the gynae helps :)

Hi nudieposh,

Could it be too early? I also tested positive using hpt but when I saw gynae at early 5weeks, he couldn't see embryo. He also never mention got sac or water bag etc. he said wasn't abnormal to see nothing yet but could also be due to ectopic. He asked me to monitor if I got pains or bleeding and to go back in 2 weeks time. Hence this week which is week 7, we saw the bb and heartbeat!

Try stay positive, I know is hard! But I used clear blue, supposed to be 99% accurate. I tried to console myself like this, it's maybe too early.

My first gynae appointment will be next Monday. I'll be 7 week plus by then. Wanted to see her earlier but she's not in SG this week. I'm actually a bit scared because my last pregnancy ended as a silent miscarriage. But so far no symptoms yet so I hope all is fine.

hi blackcanary, do you experience ms? i had blighted ovum last pregnancy & hope this time it will be a smooth one. i did not experience ms so far, wonder if this is a good sign.

hi blackcanary, do you experience ms? i had blighted ovum last pregnancy & hope this time it will be a smooth one. i did not experience ms so far, wonder if this is a good sign.
I had very bad ms for one day but now no more. Online says that having ms is a good sign but not havign doesnt mean that anything bad will happen. I didn't have any ms for my first child.

Hello mommies, these few days I was feeling a little floaty in the morning and during meal times, I feel hungry but when I was eating something so happily. Suddenly I will feel like 'omg the gross feeling is starting' then I gotta stop eating cause suddenly the food is making a little sick in stomach.

It came so sudden and when I stop my intake, I will slowly recover. Day time I usually will be okay. When night time, I was feeling hungry and wanted to eat dinner. I will eat so little and usually light flavoured stuff like soup. Then I gotta stop eating even when I don't feel full but will feel gross if I continue eating.

Does any of you feel this way? Not sure why I'm feeling this way and i don't know what can I eat or what not to eat. After eating then I feel abit erxin like something greasy is stuck in stomach and cannot digest.. :(
Me too! Eating half way and suddenly feel nausea. Last Friday I went to have Jap food with hubby. Until today when I think of the Jap food make me want to puke. Find the taste very disgusting. :(

Last edited:
Me too! Eating half way and suddenly feel nausea. Last Friday I went to have Jap food with hubby. Until today when I think of the Jap food make me want to puke. Find the taste very disgusting. :(

Hahahaha gynae says it's normal. Very frustrating don't know what can eat without feeling gross after that. I tried noodles yesterday and totally regret after eating. But plain bread isn't satisfying my stomach now.

Hahahaha gynae says it's normal. Very frustrating don't know what can eat without feeling gross after that. I tried noodles yesterday and totally regret after eating. But plain bread isn't satisfying my stomach now.
Haha I know how u feel. We have the same problem. :confused:

thank you everyone for your kind words. im staying very very positive now, e 1st gyane schedule for me another scan in 2 weeks time, but i can't wait. so seeking 2nd opinion this saturday with another gyane.
actually im more worried about my cyst..

last night i had some crampy feeling at night after dinner, its not painful, but just a slight uncomfortable for me. anyone started having crampy feeling?

Hello ladies today went to see my gynaecology and had a confirmation. Edd 7 Aug 15. Till now I don't have any MS *touchwood* only fatigue and sore breasts.. take care ladies..
Me too... So far no MS (touch wood touch wood) but sore breasts and fatigue. Always feel very sleepy at 9pm plus. Haha... I'm seeing gynae in my 7weeks+. Today is my 6 weeks.

Have you figured out what works for you? At least can eat and don't feel as bad as other food?
Have to eat food that is light and blend. Eg: soup.... bread... porridge.... steam fish... tofu... chee cheong fan with soy sauce. :) Cannot eat food that has too much MSG, too sweet or too salty.

Me too... So far no MS (touch wood touch wood) but sore breasts and fatigue. Always feel very sleepy at 9pm plus. Haha... I'm seeing gynae in my 7weeks+. Today is my 6 weeks.

same same.. good luck!! Last week already seen my gynae due to spotting but is only 5th week plus. Based on my LMP last week suppose to my 6th week but after scan gynae state this is my 6th week.

i am finding it so hard to concentrate at work now.. all tt is on my mind is sleep... anyone in e same situation as me now??

dear all...i am very vexed...i am a mother of two and recently found out that i am preggy with my 3rd child and i am very lost as it unplanned and i do not wish to cope with another bb...but i am so lost...wanted a abortion but felt so guilty over it.. what should i do???

Hi everyone.

Congrats on your BFP.

After my 3rd visit to gynae today, I am finally given an EDD. It is on 10 Aug 2016, a day after national Day.

Today I am estimated to be 6 weeks. Manage to see flickering in the sac which the gynae pointed out as the heartbeat of the little one.

This is my #2.. My son is totally overjoyed with the news.

Let's pray for a smooth & healthy pregnancy together.

Joandnis, my advice is talk to your husband. He should make the decision together with you. To keep or to abort should be both your responsibilities. Work out on your finances, pros & cons together. Hope everything will turn out well for u.

Joandnis, my advice is talk to your husband. He should make the decision together with you. To keep or to abort should be both your responsibilities. Work out on your finances, pros & cons together. Hope everything will turn out well for u.
hi pann...my husband wants to have the bb but i am not keen as my two boys are already draining me out...i can't imagine coping with 3 but yet to abort also a very evil thing to do...but i am like no choices left..

hi pann...my husband wants to have the bb but i am not keen as my two boys are already draining me out...i can't imagine coping with 3 but yet to abort also a very evil thing to do...but i am like no choices left..
Share your concern with your husband. Maybe he can take an even more active role in parenting especially with your older two so that you can concentrate on the newborn. Also depends on how old your children are but my friends who have 3 children told me that the older one does help out with the new born and that they find that there is no difference in terms of time spend on parenting when taking care of 3 vs 2.

i have 2 kids under 4 now. i'm pregnant with my 3rd. we are not perfectly financially stable cos we have alot of commitments. i'm 27 and have a career in front of me. my kids go to childcare. 3rd baby will go to ifc. finances WILL be a strain and we WILL be tired. i don't have any family support, not much at least.

but think about this way, will you regret if you do not have enough resources or energy to look after the kids? and will you regret not knowing how this unborn child will grow up to be like? things will work out. what is your situation now? maybe you want to share?

Hi everyone.

Congrats on your BFP.

After my 3rd visit to gynae today, I am finally given an EDD. It is on 10 Aug 2016, a day after national Day.

Today I am estimated to be 6 weeks. Manage to see flickering in the sac which the gynae pointed out as the heartbeat of the little one.

This is my #2.. My son is totally overjoyed with the news.

Let's pray for a smooth & healthy pregnancy together.
lucky you!! i haven't seen the gynae. counting down to Friday!

If you feel that you are draining out, then have to find out the reasons why is this happening. Your hubby not helping out much? Too high expectations on housework? Too high expectations on kids? Try to list out the problems one by one and then think of ways to tackle them with hubby. With more kids, you must learn to compromise & be less rigid with things. There are no such thing as no choices left... Just whether if you are willing to accept the change or not. Even abortion is also a choice.

Share your concern with your husband. Maybe he can take an even more active role in parenting especially with your older two so that you can concentrate on the newborn. Also depends on how old your children are but my friends who have 3 children told me that the older one does help out with the new born and that they find that there is no difference in terms of time spend on parenting when taking care of 3 vs 2.
hi black canary, my two boys one is 3.5 and the other is 4.5 both super active...

Adeqi, I am lucky in a way but also not lucky. Cause I am prone to bleeding in my first pregnancy so have to see gynae early.

Like today, I bleed. Which is quite sian for me cause I really hate those progesterone injections. Gynae gave me one injection today & place me on bed rest for 3 days. Hopefully no more episode of bleeding.

i have 2 kids under 4 now. i'm pregnant with my 3rd. we are not perfectly financially stable cos we have alot of commitments. i'm 27 and have a career in front of me. my kids go to childcare. 3rd baby will go to ifc. finances WILL be a strain and we WILL be tired. i don't have any family support, not much at least.

but think about this way, will you regret if you do not have enough resources or energy to look after the kids? and will you regret not knowing how this unborn child will grow up to be like? things will work out. what is your situation now? maybe you want to share?
hi adeqi, we are middle income family i would say financially also not very good...because lots of commitments as well including car loan and housing loan etc..plus the two kids childcare a mth cost us 1.6k exclude their enrichment classes etc and their milk powder diaper cost..my husband is self employed working as property agent..so i would say income are pretty much not fixed in that sense...my career in fact downgraded after having my 2nd child...from a managerial post now i am earning less than 3.5k and working as a PA.

If you feel that you are draining out, then have to find out the reasons why is this happening. Your hubby not helping out much? Too high expectations on housework? Too high expectations on kids? Try to list out the problems one by one and then think of ways to tackle them with hubby. With more kids, you must learn to compromise & be less rigid with things. There are no such thing as no choices left... Just whether if you are willing to accept the change or not. Even abortion is also a choice.
my husband is working most of the time as he is doing property sales, so every night he work till 10plus 11pm then back home..he will help me with housework but i tried to do myself because by the time he back he also tired...kids wise too notti n tedious to cope with both...i am thinking to go for abortion as a easy way out but i felt being a murderer in that sense as is a life..some told me all things happen for a reason and tell me the baby is a gift and i should not abort it but is really easier said than done..

Back