2016/07 July babies

Cheongsum means dont button below ah? Dont make me laugh! hahahahaha. Bubbles also a michelin leh!

i bought the gold print / size 73cm because my little one was already 65cm 3 weeks ago. i estimated that it will be gam gam ho when it is new year.
Ya lol cut away bottom and hem slit high high up the thigh XD

Bubbles buibui de, short and stout, arbo I keep call her teapot? XD

I got the app but I don't know how to use it haha.. I afraid agent fee plus shipping cost then not that cheap anymore. How much is the agent fee and shipping cost ?

So far, items are cheaper than what i can get from QOO. They go by weight. So no fixed costs. You can try try for items you like and compare it with similar items listed in Qoo.

For me, i spend time comparing items across different shopping platforms. Like QOO, EZBuy, Taobao. Oh yes, another thing about EZBuy is that delivery option can be collection from MRT station. Hence shipping can end up cheaper than qoo and taobao. But you just got to queue up and get the item from MRT. I always get my husband to collect.

Bubbles so chio in her new year clothes. All yr LO are so chubby, so cute loh!

I already addicted to online shopping so must control. Erin got too many clothes haven get to wear and she already outgrown liao..

I get (almost) all my stuff from Taobao nowadays. Honestly I prefer to buy straight there than going through ezbuy. Their delivery is always delayed or take "too" long. If I get directly from TB, by air sometimes 5 days will reach me from the time they check out from the warehouse.

Found a lot of baby stuff there that's good. Of course gotta spend time reading the review (somemore in Chinese!) but the price is really too competitive.

Bought my kitchen bowls and plates, shoes (so cheap and GOOD!) and some bags there :) too many to shop just don't know where to start only :)

Wow u all very good at online shopping Haha .. I'm really bad at it if need to go through third party agent etc etc .. Only know how to buy from direct seller

We are silent contributors to singapore's economy.

Yes agree with @Sa_rahhhh that once u get the hang of how taobao works, it becomes pretty easy. Ezbuy is more expensive because it is in English. If ur Chinese proficiency level is not as good, u can still shop at taobao.

Can't recall if this has been discussed.

For baby passport, do we decide if she can have her own or has to be combined with me?

I think baby passport has to be on her own. $70 for 5 years.. wah thinking of making passport for LO Liao? Where r u going?
Talking abt online shopping, I always wanted to buy from TB but not so adventurous coz heard that shipping is a headache so end up buying from qoo10. But i dun have good experience buying kids clothes and shoes there coz it's either quality not good or size doesn't fit.

Thanks verluv. Planning Phuket in April. I NEED a vacation.

After few trial n error, roughly know how tb clothes work. Some can buy some cannot. My sis who now lives there returns from China twice a year so always get her to help.

For baby passport, do we decide if she can have her own or has to be combined with me?

I got individual passports for both my kids. I reckoned it wld be easier as we duno who will be carrying the kid (HB or me) when we r traveling... or even the gramps...

Usually we clear custom together a as family tho... 3 pax at the counter...

@emk - wa, colorful and cheery, I like! What does wrap conversion mean?

@sarah - possible to send me links to the cheap and good baby clothes, ladies' shoes u have gotten from tb? Then I don't have to read (or attempt to) pages of gibberish. I see mandarin words my eyes will swim. Time for me to expand my shopping options beyond qoo10, haha.
By the way, mummies who use breastpad, I recently found 2 others which are good and more affordable than Pigeon and Avent. Autumnz and Moony. Both got from qoo10. Soft and comfy.

Cannot combined wor, now is bbies get one passport by themselves. The photo as long as is white background then it's fine. They are not so strict with it.

@emk - wa, colorful and cheery, I like! What does wrap conversion mean?

@sarah - possible to send me links to the cheap and good baby clothes, ladies' shoes u have gotten from tb? Then I don't have to read (or attempt to) pages of gibberish. I see mandarin words my eyes will swim. Time for me to expand my shopping options beyond qoo10, haha.
By the way, mummies who use breastpad, I recently found 2 others which are good and more affordable than Pigeon and Avent. Autumnz and Moony. Both got from qoo10. Soft and comfy.

@tuna Sure, let me go back to my history and dig out hahaha a bit long liao ;)

I also have in mind to make passport for Erin. Oh, we have to bring them to take passport photo or can we take ourselves?

Tb all Chinese words and very lazy to read plus my Chinese is on half past six so always buy from Qoo10.

@tuna autumnz and moony breastpad soft like pigeon? If soft, I dun mind getting it. I dun like Avent cos like very rough for my (.)(.) plus now Erin always very fussy halfway through cos want to sleep then like pull out my (.)(.)

Now must monitor baby tula FB for the warp conversion release.

Ok thanks. My gal shall have her own passport.

Can take pic ourselves. Check ica site it shares on how to take the photo. I've already taken for my gal at home. She sat on my lap while I placed a white cloth sheet on me. I find somehow all baby passport photos look very cute :) Like so serious like that. My gal has long standing up hair on top of her crown and despite I use water to comb down, still got standing hair. Looks funny.

I also have in mind to make passport for Erin. Oh, we have to bring them to take passport photo or can we take ourselves?

Tb all Chinese words and very lazy to read plus my Chinese is on half past six so always buy from Qoo10.

@tuna autumnz and moony breastpad soft like pigeon? If soft, I dun mind getting it. I dun like Avent cos like very rough for my (.)(.) plus now Erin always very fussy halfway through cos want to sleep then like pull out my (.)(.)

Now must monitor baby tula FB for the warp conversion release.

If u bring to ica, the photo booth vendor will get u to hold bb from behind while she sits on a bumbo seat.
If applying for passport, take the photo just before u apply because babies' features change very fast, we should use as recent a photo as possible, for our own benefit.

I like pigeon for its softness but the size is a bit too big such that the edges are sticking out of bra and looks so untidy. Avent size just nice but not as soft. Moony to me is perfect. Autumnz pretty good too.

For breast pad, I'm using pigeon and tollyjoy. Indeed pigeon is a bit too big.

For Passport picture. I made my Baby lie on a white towel and take it. So far they are ok de.

@tuna material different. normal one is canvas, wrap conversion is made from woven wrap. heart design and rainbow design usually made from wrap. Haha

@tuna

Clothes:
https://world.taobao.com/item/531707051310.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.kxsVtW&_u=f1qr430m0943
https://world.taobao.com/item/530309735660.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.kxsVtW&_u=f1qr430md364

Some of the clothes are no longer available though :(

Here are some of the recent buy:

Bibs:
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=535645275326&toSite=main
Super soft and comfy! I like it a lot!~ ;)

Handkerchief:
https://world.taobao.com/item/528965999533.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.kxsVtW&_u=f1qr430mc35e
It's from Momscare, don't know is it branded. Quite soft as well. Bought because the design is pretty HAHA :p

Cotton Disposable tissue:
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=7112000328&toSite=main
Buy just for fun, but it's very comfortable :D

But if u all dun wear breast pad, won't your bm leak and wet your clothes?
Wont leh. I gave away all my breast pads. The 'chiong' type of uniqlo top that i am wearing serves me well without obvious nipples sticking out

First 2 months yes, but now supply regulated, I dun remember leaking... now even let down also dun leak...

My supply has dropped a bit since I went back to work.

I used it for the first month. Will leak after taking hot bath. Now okay already.

As for supply, mine dropped when i went extended hours of shopping one day. Didnt pump from 7:30 am -3pm. Daughter also happily playing until never drink milk. She drank at 9am. Woke at 11am and didnt cry for milk at all. I had to bring her to the nursing room at 3pm to force her to latch. After that, i was diligent to pump and latch and supply actually went up??? To the point that i feel engorged much faster than before.

I used it for the first month. Will leak after taking hot bath. Now okay already.

As for supply, mine dropped when i went extended hours of shopping one day. Didnt pump from 7:30 am -3pm. Daughter also happily playing until never drink milk. She drank at 9am. Woke at 11am and didnt cry for milk at all. I had to bring her to the nursing room at 3pm to force her to latch. After that, i was diligent to pump and latch and supply actually went up??? To the point that i feel engorged much faster than before.

Mine will leak once engorged even at home when she sleep for more than 4 hrs. One night I air my (.)(.) then when I woke up, the side of my bra wet liao. Very automatic one, once reach 3 hrs will start to leak.

Haha supply drop a bit nia? I salute u all... mine dropping a lot.. partly also I lazy to pump coz I told my mind that we will persevere until 6 mths and I'm half month away.. else I really dunno how to maintain my sanity by pumping and feeding her. My mission going to accomplish soon!! :)

Mummies, have u all change the car seat to front facing? I thinking to change it to car booster seat.

@sarah - thanks! Spent 2 hrs last night trying to figure out tb, v difficult to navigate leh!

It takes some time to navigate, but once you are used to it, everything will be a breeze :)

Saw someone shared a link on making customized names wooden block, now planning to make a family set hehe :p

Mummies, have u all change the car seat to front facing? I thinking to change it to car booster seat.

Still too early to use the booster seat. I thought those are meant for 2 years and above? Best if you can still keep to rear facing seat. That's the safer position for our baby age

Mine will leak once engorged even at home when she sleep for more than 4 hrs. One night I air my (.)(.) then when I woke up, the side of my bra wet liao. Very automatic one, once reach 3 hrs will start to leak.
Wah u must be an oversupply mum! I only feel immense pressure and difficultly breathing properly when engorged

Haha supply drop a bit nia? I salute u all... mine dropping a lot.. partly also I lazy to pump coz I told my mind that we will persevere until 6 mths and I'm half month away.. else I really dunno how to maintain my sanity by pumping and feeding her. My mission going to accomplish soon!! :)

Maybe cos I latch most of the time. I find it more convenient and less wastage. No need to wash bottles and pumping ewuipment is the best

I used to leak until buay tahan. Bought washable pads and had to change up to 4 times a day it soaked up so fast. For disposables, Pigeon and tollyjoy are my faves! These days not so bad unless bubbles oversleeps, which is damn rare and usually never over 4hrs. Will still get rock hard, painful and soaked.

I got some v camibras recently, via @KWL 's recommendation for bra tops on qoo10. Love them!! I'm in them practically 24/7 lol

Oh I seldom get hard rock unless I dun latch or pump for 8-10 hrs.. yes... meaning my moo moo career ending soon!!

I used to leak until buay tahan. Bought washable pads and had to change up to 4 times a day it soaked up so fast. For disposables, Pigeon and tollyjoy are my faves! These days not so bad unless bubbles oversleeps, which is damn rare and usually never over 4hrs. Will still get rock hard, painful and soaked.

I got some v camibras recently, via @KWL 's recommendation for bra tops on qoo10. Love them!! I'm in them practically 24/7 lol

Yes yes. I am in them 24/7 too. Never wear bra for a long long time. They are so convenient. Just slip off the strap or pull down nia! U also own a uniqlo airism right? Do u feel any striking quality difference?

@snowfern can share the stormy/ sunny pic again? I want to see when is the next big tsunami wave.
ec93d2a8a893ae306ebffb5957dd6681.jpg

This one right? A few mummies and I are experiencing some odd and especially sleep strike/nap behaviour last few days. Dunno is teething or what. :(

Reactions: KWL
Yes yes. I am in them 24/7 too. Never wear bra for a long long time. They are so convenient. Just slip off the strap or pull down nia! U also own a uniqlo airism right? Do u feel any striking quality difference?
Ya. Got difference... airism t shirt material is thicker, stitching, and cut more presentable. This is for the bra strap and liberty printed range. The racerback ones I got are more clingy and thinner material.

I also prefer the shape and thickness of the bra cups for Uniqlo, molds to the shape of my boobs better. The cups on the qoo10 ones are way stiffer, smaller and thicker, but it also means I don't need to put breastpads also won't worry haha

But I did order the qoo10 v camibra lah, with the intention of wearing it at home or as undergarment, so I enjoy the cool, thin material. Sizing wise, I picked the largest available at XL and it was a snug fit, but loosened slightly with a couple of washes.

Reactions: KWL

Back