2016/04 April babies

Anybody having morning sickness already? These few days I keep feeling nauseous and wake up middle of the night feeling unwell

I started puking on n off past one week. Some days I feel like crap, some days I'm energetic like before. Comes n goes. But the most annoying thing is that I'm very hungry all the time yet no appetite to eat at all. Think of food I'm sick ... :(

Thanks. After seeing what you say. I'm at ease now.

It's understandable to b worried as this is your first pregnancy. I chiong to the gynae n kkh a lot back then whenever it happens.

I do have brown n pink discharge on n off now as well but I'm more chilled about it this time round. You are not alone k :) just our body...

It's understandable to b worried as this is your first pregnancy. I chiong to the gynae n kkh a lot back then whenever it happens.

I do have brown n pink discharge on n off now as well but I'm more chilled about it this time round. You are not alone k :) just our body...
Thanks for the encouragement. Will take it more chill. Yes. First pregnancy like super kan chiong like that .

I started puking on n off past one week. Some days I feel like crap, some days I'm energetic like before. Comes n goes. But the most annoying thing is that I'm very hungry all the time yet no appetite to eat at all. Think of food I'm sick ... :(
Happens to me too! Sometimes super hungry but no appetite when I look at the food. Visited the doc this morn he gave me some pills for nauseous but I din eat. Just don't like the idea of eating too much meds. Any other way to curb nauseous?

Oh ok. I tot I was the only one who was cold cos I dun remember feeling chilly n cold last time. So it's normal. I still went to google but I got weird answers.

Ya Loh.. Last time I don't feel cold too.. But now it's different.. I also went to google and got weird answers.. Was worried haha

Anyone will feel cold? I thought we should feel warm instead of cold.. But I'm feeling cold in aircon room
Me me! Haha. I feel cold! Hubby thinks it's weird.. He said shouldn't I feel warmer now?

I guess all pregnancies r different. So let's just keep warm for now. I am sure later stage we will all start to feel warmer! :)

Does anyone have brown mucus discharge?
I agree with yogini. Inform your gynae and request to check progesterone levels? For my first pregnancy gynae checked my prog levels a few times as I needed pills to stabilize.

But my gynae did say brown discharge is not of concern. If turns red, the go to clinic immediately.

Have fun seeing baby tomorrow! :)

I am also feeling cold at times..thats maybe because everywhere is air conditoned! My office is freezing cold n i have to wear 3 layers of sweater and a scarf to keep myself warm.. i also have a furry bedroom slipper in office..call me mad but i dun care..we just need to keep warm and comfortable!

@Kitty88 dun worry..you will be fine :) keep us posted on uy gynar feedback tomorrow? Hope you can see your beanie on screen!

@miuratohkp..either is fine.. if its transvaginal scan.. you need to remove ur underwear..the nurse will give u a blanket to cover urself... just relax and enjoy the moment..

I am also feeling cold at times..thats maybe because everywhere is air conditoned! My office is freezing cold n i have to wear 3 layers of sweater and a scarf to keep myself warm.. i also have a furry bedroom slipper in office..call me mad but i dun care..we just need to keep warm and comfortable!

@Kitty88 dun worry..you will be fine :) keep us posted on uy gynar feedback tomorrow? Hope you can see your beanie on screen!

@miuratohkp..either is fine.. if its transvaginal scan.. you need to remove ur underwear..the nurse will give u a blanket to cover urself... just relax and enjoy the moment..

Yes that's true. Everywhere is Aircon. I wonder why this 2nd pregnancy I feel so cold. It don't remember feeling so cold for my first. It's just so different from the first pregnancy. Pray & hope beanie is fine.

Yes that's true. Everywhere is Aircon. I wonder why this 2nd pregnancy I feel so cold. It don't remember feeling so cold for my first. It's just so different from the first pregnancy. Pray & hope beanie is fine.
Will be fine..i also have the same fear as u this for this no.2 pregnancy.. just keep urself warm and take hot food..if need to wear socks during work or sleep just go ahead..

Thanks yogini!

Yes that's the thing too... I am no longer so careful about food as compared to first time. As I am so very busy now.. I tend to eat whatever is more convenient. Even my snacks are also less healthy. Trying my very best to eat healthy n warm stuff.

Thanks yogini!

Yes that's the thing too... I am no longer so careful about food as compared to first time. As I am so very busy now.. I tend to eat whatever is more convenient. Even my snacks are also less healthy. Trying my very best to eat healthy n warm stuff.

Yeah.. in anycase..first tri is the most impt stage..after that u can eat whatever u want lol.. lets jiayou pass the next 2 months!

Happens to me too! Sometimes super hungry but no appetite when I look at the food. Visited the doc this morn he gave me some pills for nauseous but I din eat. Just don't like the idea of eating too much meds. Any other way to curb nauseous?
can try taking some sweet drinks. ribena or 100+ works well for me.

I wear pants to work...skirt very cold...
Is it painful? The scan?

Yes. So excited. Haha.

Hi so dun need to lift skirt? Haha thanks. Im very scared of insertion into vaginal. Thank you
I'm very scared of transvaginal scan too. But no choice.. When beanie is still very small, that's the only way to see if I'm not wrong!

Hope all can get to see heartbeat !!! :)

I wore top n skirt for my first scan. They did ultrasound first but can't see clearly. Then did transvaginal scan which we then saw the bb n heartbeat. It's not painful - got put lubricant and will keep asking if u r ok

Hi,anybody got very bad nausea feeling during pregnancy.this is My second one,really bad.cannot eat.The food smell i cannot take it.not much food i can eat,i always got bitter taste in My mouth.so terrible.

Hi,anybody got very bad nausea feeling during pregnancy.this is My second one,really bad.cannot eat.The food smell i cannot take it.not much food i can eat,i always got bitter taste in My mouth.so terrible.

That happened to me when I was having my first. So bad till I lost weight and was on two weeks hospitalization leave on and off for a few months . Hang on k. I know the feeling sucks. Try to eat some sweets?

I wore top n skirt for my first scan. They did ultrasound first but can't see clearly. Then did transvaginal scan which we then saw the bb n heartbeat. It's not painful - got put lubricant and will keep asking if u r ok

Congrats! How many weeks was that to see heartbeat?

Hello mummies! Can add me to the Apr 2016 fb too? Had my 1st gynae visit yesterday and my edd is 03 Apr. So excited! Asked about having milo instead of coffee. Dr says it's perfectly fine but dun take the instant ones due to high sugar content. Get the tin ones so can control the amt of sugar u wanna put in.
My email add: [email protected]

Back from scan. Edd will be 9th apr. Can see little beanie. Can hear the heartbeat too. Everything is normal .
Yay!!! Can see n hear heart beat!! It is a magical feeling right? My gynae said at 6 weeks it's only around 2mm in length. Take ur meds n drink lots of water n rest!

Hello mummies! Can add me to the Apr 2016 fb too? Had my 1st gynae visit yesterday and my edd is 03 Apr. So excited! Asked about having milo instead of coffee. Dr says it's perfectly fine but dun take the instant ones due to high sugar content. Get the tin ones so can control the amt of sugar u wanna put in.
Hello rinde! Your EDD is so close to mine! You can also fresh milk (warm up) if u make milk. I do that too and it's my comfort drink nowadays.

Big hugs. Try to search around for different food and different drinks ? I hope it ends soon for u. This 2nd pregnancy is also much different from my 1st. I finally know what MS feels like this round. :(

hi, i have PM you pls check

Big hugs. Try to search around for different food and different drinks ? I hope it ends soon for u. This 2nd pregnancy is also much different from my 1st. I finally know what MS feels like this round. :(

Try dry crackers? It does help in MS

Try dry crackers? It does help in MS
Thanks sloh! I just had the worst dinner. Can feel the MS is getting more severe. Past week dinner time has been trying but still can eat.. Today the smell of my fav food actually triggered the MS. I quickly went to buy some sour sweets. I wonder if I should buy some dried sour plums? I remember I have some friends who avoided it as they think it's not clean.

Sigh... Jiayou all ladies who r feeling MS at this stage....

Hi all

Yesterday i tried the pregnancy kit, and have positive result!!!

Haven't done any other preparation yet... Base on the online check, the expected due date would be 14 Apr 2016!!!

Hope to exchange news with you all. Can you please also add me to the Facebook private group?

Last edited:

Back