2016/04 April babies

MIA for quite some time. My morning sickness is terrible, every morning still have to take train to work, crowded, and no one will let me sit without the bump. :-(

muamua, i dropped you an private message to add me to the fb group. :)
Yes. Usually I got no seats too.super crowded in the morning peak.

MIA for quite some time. My morning sickness is terrible, every morning still have to take train to work, crowded, and no one will let me sit without the bump. :-(

muamua, i dropped you an private message to add me to the fb group. :)

take care wor.. aiya.. people nowadays, even got bump, they will not give up the seat too..

this morning, I'm feeling so sick.. my chest like very stuffy... and no appetite to eat.. and it makes me feel better when I drink warm water.. =(

Thanks ladies!! I feel more normal now haha. Trying to be positive but sometimes u know la.. My friend say that's because of our hormones lol.

s_loh: how come shame shame? hehe.. I planning to buy some books later on to prepare #1 for the new baby. worried she will feel left out or jealous.

Monika Sharma: hope your travel will be easy on you!

Thanks ladies!! I feel more normal now haha. Trying to be positive but sometimes u know la.. My friend say that's because of our hormones lol.

s_loh: how come shame shame? hehe.. I planning to buy some books later on to prepare #1 for the new baby. worried she will feel left out or jealous.

I don't know.. Haha maybe he don't understand what I mean..

I heard when baby is out, u can buy a present n give to ur girl and tell her is didi or meimei buy for her

I hope that too. Thanks!

Had spotting again just now. Scare the hell of me. Called gynae but she isn't around. Nurse advise me to go a&e. Took a emergency mc and went to a&e. Do a ultrascan. Beanie heart beat everything is fine. A&E gynae told me is normal to have spotting. Given hormones jab.

Had spotting again just now. Scare the hell of me. Called gynae but she isn't around. Nurse advise me to go a&e. Took a emergency mc and went to a&e. Do a ultrascan. Beanie heart beat everything is fine. A&E gynae told me is normal to have spotting. Given hormones jab.
Good to know that you and baby are fine! Take care.

Oh my..
Mc 2ml? Better rest 2ml too

Rest well, take care.

Weiwei13: hope your morning sickness improves! Mine swings good to bad.. But lately I found what I like to eat that doesn't cause waves of nausea! ✌️✌ so happy with my beverages like Horlicks n milo. With warm milk!! Fish really can die eating.. Used to love cod a lot.. Now.. It's a terrible dish for me. =(

Monika sharma: Hope your travels are easy. Do u have colleagues to travel with? U can te your gynae first and maybe he will give u some progesterone pills to stand by. *touch wood of course hope everything is well n u don't need*

CherieL: my #1 entering the terrible 2 stage!!! I fear there is going to be a lot of getting used to and jealousy. =(. What books can possibly teach me how to handle all these?? Sigh.

Just had a minor car accident last weekend. Spotted twice the day after. Called clinic up n they said to keep our bodies hydrated and try to rest in bed. Managed to rest quite a bit.. And luckily the spotting gone within the day. (I was so so worried plus still had to handle my #1 - it's tough being a mum!!!!) Keeping to my gynae appt next fri.... So excited to see little beanie again. And this time I must remember to ask about the harmony test!!

Hope everyone can get to see and hear stronger heartbeats soon!! =)

Oh I see.. I ask my 30 mths old boy if he wan didi or meimei, he say meimei and kor kor.. Haha
Then I told him not to kick my tummy coz got baby inside, he say "shame shame" hahaha

even after the first scan, also worry.. oops
Hahaha your boy is so cute! He knows how to say Mei Mei so maybe it's really a Mei Mei inside? Why he say shame shame? Does he listen when u tell him don't kick your belly? My #1 still can't understand yet... Plus terrible 2 stage... OMG! Stress.......

Hello mummies! I just went for my checkup yesterday and heard little peanut hb. :) my edd is 2 april. I think likely ill deliver in march, as my #1 was delivered in week 39. Hee! Nice to meet everyone.

Muamua: ive sent a pm to you, requesting to join the secret fb group. :)

Kitty88 : Hope u feel better now! And spotting is gone and never comes back! Remember to drink lots of warm water and stay hydrated. Hope no more running to A & E for u
Yeah. I'm better now. The spotting is gone. I hope too. Spotting never ever come back anymore please. Yes. I drink alot of water. Taking good care of my diet too.

Hello mummies ;)
I'm 6 weeks and my EDD is 10 April.
It is my first pregnancy.

Nice meeting everyone.

I feel hungry all the times and the hunger comes fast and furious! Irritating at times because I'm always hungry but I don't have any appetite.

Hello mummies ;)
I'm 6 weeks and my EDD is 10 April.
It is my first pregnancy.

Nice meeting everyone.

I feel hungry all the times and the hunger comes fast and furious! Irritating at times because I'm always hungry but I don't have any appetite.
Congrats. Base on scanning my due date is 9th of apr. Its my first pregnancy too.

Yes, do feel very hungry but eat abit full already after that feel hunger again.

Hahaha your boy is so cute! He knows how to say Mei Mei so maybe it's really a Mei Mei inside? Why he say shame shame? Does he listen when u tell him don't kick your belly? My #1 still can't understand yet... Plus terrible 2 stage... OMG! Stress.......

hoping for a girl then can close factory but it's also alright if it's a boy den can re-use everything, save money haha.. I also dunnoe why he say shame shame.. kind of random hahaha... at the moment, he still attempt to kick me.. but I usually block haha..

slowly ba.. my boy is also terrible 2, the most terrible stage but the cutest.. hehe

Hi Kitty88,

Better monitor and make sure that it is not red colour spotting. It means your embryo is not stable at this stage. If you and hubby are not traditional/conventional believer, may want to go to tcm to antai (to stabilize the pregnancy). In your case, better take home leave until the first trimester is over, as if not stable, too much stress from work or moving around can cause you to lose the baby in the end.

Hi LittleMr,

There is a book on toddler stage from the What To Expect series in the bookstore which you can find. This will certainly help you to cope with the toddler phase.

Hi Monika Sharma,

Remember to get letter from your gynae. saying that you are currently preggie, so do not have to go through the x-ray in the airport.

I've travelled twice before during my first pregnancy and had read that the machine is not x-ray. It has no radiation at all. In singapore if you tell the officer, they will still excuse you but depending on which country you are at next, showing them letter also no use. They made me go through stating that there is no radiation.

Hi ladies, any of u experience bleeding & cramp in week 6?

Hi joeykw,

Yes, I did. My estimated due date was supposed to be mid-January next year (2016).

Why are you asking the question? Are you bleeding or cramping now? If so, please seek emergency medical care even if it is just brown spotting.

I had vaginal bleeding after bath during week 6 and 1 day. Went to TMC A and E, the nurse called my gynae; as my follow-up appointment was the next day, he asked nurse to give me progesterone jab, and to monitor for the night. Then it only became brown spotting. Next day, do scan, confirmed that baby got normal and strong heartbeat, but then there was also subchrionic bleeding besides the pregnancy sac. My mom wanted me to be admitted, but then my gynae. objected. Also, there were no more single beds available.

Gynae told my hubby to give me jab 3 days later. However, on Sat, the brown spotting returned; and on Sunday mid-afternoon, it turned to red again. My hubby immediately went to TMC A& E to ask the nurse to call my gynae. A series of blood tests were done on me, which confirmed that everything was normal. The following Monday was Vesak Day public holiday, so I only got to see my gynae. on Tue. My gynae. did scan, said that not looking good at all, as the embryo never grew in one week, though still got HB, and was normal; though my hubby could tell that it was a bit slow. My marine parade sinseh refused to an tai for me; so I subsequently switched to another tcm sinseh in North Bridge Road, on recommendation of my previous personal trainer. However, after 10 days, I still got vaginal bleeding when go to pee at home, so immediately went to see tcm sinseh. He felt my pulse, said that the embryo was very unstable and that it was very likely that if I moved that day, would lose the baby. True enough, though managed to stop the bleeding after much bed rest that whole afternoon, I got red bleeding again after quick shower that night; and the next morning, it became bloody urine. My hubby went to my gynae's clinic first; and my mom and I went there later, and the gynae was in surgery, so he asked partner Dr to immediately do scan for me, who confirmed that baby never grew at all since week 6 and day 1, and some more the heartbeat was gone.

So yes, I experienced bleeding and cramping during week 6; and lost the baby 2 to 3 weeks later.

Hi Kitty88,

Better monitor and make sure that it is not red colour spotting. It means your embryo is not stable at this stage. If you and hubby are not traditional/conventional believer, may want to go to tcm to antai (to stabilize the pregnancy). In your case, better take home leave until the first trimester is over, as if not stable, too much stress from work or moving around can cause you to lose the baby in the end.
Its not red spotting. Its pink. My work isn't stress. Maybe just that I was using a little force yesterday while I'm doing something. Its alright. 1 of my good friend at work knew it. So she can help me in job that if need to use a little force. Doc already gave hormone jab and Med to consume too.

I've travelled twice before during my first pregnancy and had read that the machine is not x-ray. It has no radiation at all. In singapore if you tell the officer, they will still excuse you but depending on which country you are at next, showing them letter also no use. They made me go through stating that there is no radiation.

Hi Gabs_Mummy,

Oh really? My friend last year when she went back home to China (she stayed there and is living there now) showed the letter from NUH to the officer, and they excused her from going through the machine.

Its not red spotting. Its pink. My work isn't stress. Maybe just that I was using a little force yesterday while I'm doing something. Its alright. 1 of my good friend at work knew it. So she can help me in job that if need to use a little force. Doc already gave hormone jab and Med to consume too.

Hi Kitty88,

I see. Do you need to take the jab daily, or just in the A & E yesterday only?

Hi Kitty88,

Yes, can, if you tell the officer that you are currently preggie (most of them won't ask you for the letter), most likely you can be excused.

Kitty88,

In your case, when is the next scan or appointment with your gynae? You should double check with him or her if it is okay for you to go travelling during the first trimester; as most won't encourage you to do it.

When my nephew's wife pregnant with the son, they came to Singapore for 2 weeks for a holiday (that was back in 2011); coz the flight was around 5 hours plus, so probably due to overtiredness, when she arrived back in Shanghai, she got pink spotting the next day or so. Then went to hospital immediately. Dr gave her a jab and told her to bed rest most of the time. Then after 5 days, went back for scan, confirmed that baby's heartbeat and everything was okay, so she could go back to her normal routine. Dr quoted that probably due to exhaustion from the long trip which caused the pink spotting.

Back