2016/01 Jan Babies

Hello all Mummies!! Congrats!!! I'm a first time mum here! Am 10 weeks now and I'm going for my Oscar test on the 23rd July. My gynae is Dr W k Tan from TMC. She's a very nice and experienced doctor.. :)

Currently experiencing bloatness and gassy stomach..and lost quite a bit of weight. Any mums lost weight too?

I would like to be added in the fb page too.
[email protected] ( EDD 31st Jan 2016)
Thanks admin!
Hi, some mummy will lose weight during 1st trim, due to no appetite or morning sickness. 2nd trim will be better. I lose 6kg during 1sr trim, doc say as long baby is growing well, is fine to lose some weight. Till now, i am 14weeks, my appetite turn better in this week, so gain not much. Still minus 5.7kg since pregnant. Jia you. Anyway, now baby weigh very little, u gain weight is gain on ur body not baby. Be happy, soon we will gain like no body business. Lols

I know my Oscar results in 2 working days.. 2 weeks is for harmony test.

Hey I got mine in 2 days maybe u wanna call the clinic?

So fast miloju? Mine needs at least a week.
Baybeez, no news is gd news, i think. But u can call clinic and ask at the results.
Anyway, hi mummies. I am a 2nd time mummy, due date on 17jan. Was originally in the Sg2016 fb group but Admin suddenly change the settings to Closed instead of Secret and i dun wan my frens to know im preggy yet so i kicked myself out. But now i think the admin change the settings back to Secret and i cant join anymore. :(
So in meantime, like u all, waiting to add back to the fb.

hihi.. i'm first time mum! edd 19 Jan 16. I just did the Verifi test after seeing some of my friends who did harmony test after unsatisfied oscar test result, so I might as well go for the more accurate test.

Hello everybody..

I went for my usual ultrasound yesterday and found out that my baby's heartbeat already stopped 4 weeks ago, shortly after my previous ultrasound. It is devastating for me and my husband.. I'm going in tomorrow to remove the fetus.

I won't be coming in this forum anymore I guess. So just want to say thank you to all who comforted me during my morning sickness... I really enjoyed myself here. I keep hoping this is all a dream, but alas, reality is such and I have to face it.

Please take care everyone, and have a blessed pregnancy.

Love,
Vespertine

Hello everybody..

I went for my usual ultrasound yesterday and found out that my baby's heartbeat already stopped 4 weeks ago, shortly after my previous ultrasound. It is devastating for me and my husband.. I'm going in tomorrow to remove the fetus.

I won't be coming in this forum anymore I guess. So just want to say thank you to all who comforted me during my morning sickness... I really enjoyed myself here. I keep hoping this is all a dream, but alas, reality is such and I have to face it.

Love,
Vespertine

I'm so sorry to about this sad news. Please take care n stay strong. Had gone through this before and know how difficult it is.☺

Hello all Mummies!! Congrats!!! I'm a first time mum here! Am 10 weeks now and I'm going for my Oscar test on the 23rd July. My gynae is Dr W k Tan from TMC. She's a very nice and experienced doctor.. :)

Currently experiencing bloatness and gassy stomach..and lost quite a bit of weight. Any mums lost weight too?

I would like to be added in the fb page too.
[email protected] ( EDD 31st Jan 2016)
Thanks admin!

great gynae to have!!! I look forward to all my meetings with her! She has delivered 2 of my kids. Now for no.3

Hello everybody..

Love,
Vespertine

Pls take care

Mummies who have confirmed ur confinement nanny , how much u paying and how much they requested for deposit ? I booked mine for 2.6k and need to place 500 deposit, itz too much ?

Mummies who have confirmed ur confinement nanny , how much u paying and how much they requested for deposit ? I booked mine for 2.6k and need to place 500 deposit, itz too much ?
Hi mummy,

The rate for confinement nanny is around 2400-2600 for no season period.
Deposit is about 200 or S300.
This is my ex cl rate when they taken up the job.

Hihi, any mothers who are hep B carrier? I'm a hep B carrier and my gynae advised me to take antiviral drug to control my viral load. Any mothers in the same situation as me?

Hi everyone, I'm a second time mummy. EDD on 22 Jan 16. Abt 12 weeks plus now. Just did my Oscar test today. Result seems good.

I would like to be added to the fb group. My email address is [email protected]. Thank you.

Any mummies edd jan know the baby gender ? May i know what harmony test n oscar test ? My gyne dint ask me do any leh

You can request to know the gender when you do harmony test but not oscar test. Normally if you are not high risk , i.e. > 35 yr old, dr may not ask you to take harmony test. As for oscar, depends on dr.. most will ask to do unless you are already taking the more accurate tests.

Kate, so cheap? I ask for day nanny amd was quoted $3k! Mind to share where u find the nanny? Thanks.
This nanny is recommended by my sil. Malaysian. I see her twice when my sil give birth to my niece and nephew. A nice lady. But she must leave singapore on 2nd feb, so i agreed to let her go, anyway, my edd is 6th jan, if baby come out on edd, i only left with last 1 or 2 days for confinement. So ok loh.

Ladies, just my 2 cents worth on CL.

Hiring a CL is really Heng suay one. If you have a helper at home then I think dun really need CL.

From my personal experience, I catered the confinement food and got the helper to wash the baby clothes. At night I have to breast feed the baby anyway so I have to wake so I invested in a baby monitor and got my husband / mum / mil to help with the showering of baby.

So really depends on to what extend you need help with.

Ladies, just my 2 cents worth on CL.

Hiring a CL is really Heng suay one. If you have a helper at home then I think dun really need CL.

From my personal experience, I catered the confinement food and got the helper to wash the baby clothes. At night I have to breast feed the baby anyway so I have to wake so I invested in a baby monitor and got my husband / mum / mil to help with the showering of baby.

So really depends on to what extend you need help with.

yups, we are intended to get helper instead of CL. the rate for CL during CNY just too high.

BTW, congratz to all mommies... looking forward on the gender on few more week later. :)

Hi all! I think the first FB group that was created, they are not accepting new requests.

I understand that many of you are still waiting to be added, so I've created another fb group for Jan 2016 mummies. Do PM me your email address and I'll add you to the new group ok. Don't post your email address here cos sometimes there's too many messages and I don't scroll up to read all. Just pm me.

Oh yes the new fb group I've created is under 'secret'

I've added those who have just pm-ed me. Do check your email for the invite!

Dear mummies,

I'm in my 15th wk and i've read a lot about the Harmony test n Oscar Test here. I have to decide if i want to do it by the nx 3wks. Can i know what do u do with the results? Is there anyone who didn't do both?

My edd also 18 jan n seeing dr wendy too! She's nice n gentle..
Jeraloy, agreed! Dr Wendy is very assuring and patience. She don't rush through the consultation and always end off by asking if we have any questions. I intend to sign the package during my next visit. the nurse told me her package is $1k and covers only the consultation fees, scan and urine dip up to labour, excluding medication and other fees for tests.

Hi all! I'm in my 14th week now and my EDD is 11 Jan. Was on hospitalisation leave for a month and just managed to survived it phew☺️ But still unable to drink lots of water so slightly dehydrated.

Hi all,

For those who have PM-ed me, I have invited you already. Do PM me again if you didn't get the invite ok :)

Hi all! I think the first FB group that was created, they are not accepting new requests.

I understand that many of you are still waiting to be added, so I've created another fb group for Jan 2016 mummies. Do PM me your email address and I'll add you to the new group ok. Don't post your email address here cos sometimes there's too many messages and I don't scroll up to read all. Just pm me.

Back