(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Maybe u can google the list of boys' names as reference. My gal wan to name him as Xavier and I like the name Jaron if bb is a boy and for gal, i have already think a name, name her closely as the sis and the gal luv it. :)

Which hospital u go to? I went to kk and the china sonographer auntie is grumpy, keep nag that I drink too much water, hard to scan. I hope that I won't kana her at the detailed scan, somemore wait for nearly 2hrs...

i oso did my oscar scan at KK and kanna a china sonographer.. got the feelin is the same sonographer as u..:p she is super impatient.. then when the bb position not right she like so pek chek lor.. i m thinking for DS if i can i request that i dun want her to scan

Dunno why my post didn reflect..anyways.. I dunno can or not but i shall try my luck cos we pay mah not cheaper than pte anyways..if cannot i rather go pte gynae scan moreover it's nearer too

The tow yung clinic at tanglin shopping centre. Paid abt $300.

U can whatapp the scans to ur hub too

Previously scan pictures i sent thru whatsapp but not the same as in watching it 'live' lol thus i think a dvd is a good choice:):)

Previously scan pictures i sent thru whatsapp but not the same as in watching it 'live' lol thus i think a dvd is a good choice:):)

It will b a good idea then. My hub also did not go for the detailed scan. We have a great time last night watching the dvd together.

Anyone like me ah? I dun feel much hungry at all..just sleepy..afraid that bbs dun gain weight..from week 4 till now 16weeks only gain 3kg+..

Hehe I thought of this name too but I think my hubby don't really like it haha.. At first he still told me wanna name her Elsa >.< but I said later pple laugh at her haha..

Two of friends just gave birth...happen both girls start with E too

Elise and Elisa...

I think Elsa is fine..think nobody will remember the movie once she is older

Anyone like me ah? I dun feel much hungry at all..just sleepy..afraid that bbs dun gain weight..from week 4 till now 16weeks only gain 3kg+..

From week 5 to week 19, I lost 2kg. I have been eating lesser also.
But doc say bb is at a healthy weight after the scan.

So don't worry too much, Unless doc say he needs u to eat more. Remember to eat ur prenatal vit : )

Two of friends just gave birth...happen both girls start with E too

Elise and Elisa...

I think Elsa is fine..think nobody will remember the movie once she is older

So coincidence their name are just a letter different yah..
But also scare pple laugh at her.. Choosing name is not an easy task haha include chinese names too >.<

Now now.... let's headache about namessss heh heh! Have anyone register the free insurance for your bb alr?

Not yet.. But from what I understand, it covers the baby till one yr old. Does anyone has the details of the coverage?

There r also insurance that covers mom n unborn baby also from 2nd trimester onwards..what do u guys think? Is it necessary?

Attachments

• 1421251823612.jpg
    1421251823612.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Ya coz we wanna follow our initial, my hubby is sol tarting with D so he already tot of boy's name which is Daryl but too bad is a girl girl which I wanted! :D
I also intended to follow surname hehe..ur D-- 'Danielle' not too common and sounds nice i think:)

From week 5 to week 19, I lost 2kg. I have been eating lesser also.
But doc say bb is at a healthy weight after the scan.

So don't worry too much, Unless doc say he needs u to eat more. Remember to eat ur prenatal vit : )

I not everyday take the obimin? But others like fishoils, calcium, folate taking...u? What multivits ur doc gave?

It's okay, my weight was 38kg now 40. Just 2kg gained &im 19weeks alr lol

Wah u are so slim!! I started with 68+kg already and im 158cm nia...so i cannot afford to put on so much later diabetes chiam:)

I not everyday take the obimin? But others like fishoils, calcium, folate taking...u? What multivits ur doc gave?

Wah u are so slim!! I started with 68+kg already and im 158cm nia...so i cannot afford to put on so much later diabetes chiam:)

Same I'm quite short too haha.. 153 cm.. I started with 44kg now I'm already 48kg :( soon will be 50 xD

Elena, Emma, Elin, Ester....e rather easy for girl leh but tricky for boys :):):)
Oh for boys we will be using "D" that is the same as my hubby but for girls will be using "E" to follow me hehe.. Ya just that need to see if can go well with the surname too anot haha..

For boys starting with E is quite little I guess..

Me too. My appetite isn't big. But I think it was partly coz of feeling nauseous during first trimester. In fact I didn't gain much prob ard 2kg max for the past 16 weeks and there was 1 mth I didn't gain at all and was worried bout the 2 inside. As long as every gynae scan , u check that the babies are growing in size n putting on weight is more impt. N ask gynae if it's acceptable size at that gestational point in time .

Me too. My appetite isn't big. But I think it was partly coz of feeling nauseous during first trimester. In fact I didn't gain much prob ard 2kg max for the past 16 weeks and there was 1 mth I didn't gain at all and was worried bout the 2 inside. As long as every gynae scan , u check that the babies are growing in size n putting on weight is more impt. N ask gynae if it's acceptable size at that gestational point in time .
oh ok ok..will ask my gynae during the next scan which is following week..how far along the pregnancy are you now?

ask u all ah, can we drink lotus root soup? Im thinking of making for dinner later..
I think is okay to drink because I have been drinking it whenever I'm craving for it.. hehe.. my mum din say anything though xD and I love the peanuts that put inside the soup too! :)

Can we drink soya milk everyday? but only 1 cup though because every morning I have got nothing to drink haha.. I have stop drinking coffee and tea already left with milo :(

oh ok good to know cos im craving for it! How about drinking milk then? Or yogurt drink..soya think not everyday..it contains some kind of estrogen..it kinda mimics our hormones estrogen in our body..but do check with your gynae to be sure..

oh ok good to know cos im craving for it! How about drinking milk then? Or yogurt drink..soya think not everyday..it contains some kind of estrogen..it kinda mimics our hormones estrogen in our body..but do check with your gynae to be sure..
I drink milk everyday before I go to work.. Then the soya milk is drink during work to go with my breakfast hehe.. Hmm then I better cut down first drink either milo or hocklick.. :)

I am take multivit fish oil calcium And folic

Ya it is ok de.. I haven't put on any weight in fact.. i only put on 1kg from my pre-pregnancy weight. 19 weeks now. Gynae said it is ok so long the baby's measurement is growing well it's ok. If not next time after birth you cant lose weight. It is more important for baby to put on weight and grow. My fren gave birth at 40 weeks by c-section her weight gain is only 5kg overall.. Her baby weight around 3.2kg at birth. After confinement at baby's first month she was already back to pre-pregnancy figure and even slimmer.. but she breastfeed though.

Ya it is ok de.. I haven't put on any weight in fact.. i only put on 1kg from my pre-pregnancy weight. 19 weeks now. Gynae said it is ok so long the baby's measurement is growing well it's ok. If not next time after birth you cant lose weight. It is more important for baby to put on weight and grow. My fren gave birth at 40 weeks by c-section her weight gain is only 5kg overall.. Her baby weight around 3.2kg at birth. After confinement at baby's first month she was already back to pre-pregnancy figure and even slimmer.. but she breastfeed though.
Envy that wor! Coz I doubt I can go back my pre pregnancy weight haix.. Ya I hope bb is eating well and growing well too.. At least help me burden some weight haha xD just hope that i only need to gain 10 kg for this pregnancy haha..

Back