(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

Hi , how is everyone ? I felt so tired and after dinner will vomit .
@soyabean.love i also have fibroid , mine is 1.5 cm gynea said is ok .

Btw , Tcm did told me fibroid will cause miscarriage so must be careful .

mummies... i just had tetanus shot at sgh a while ago. was bitten by my hse cat. so bad till swollen. and was gvn augmentin as antibiotics. i just reached home and ate my utrogestan (which i need to finish the whole course) so i am not sure if i were to take augmentin from sgh , and take utrogestan at maybe half an hr later, will it affect my beanie ? i was hesitate to take the tetanus shot. but the a&e dr says must take so that it can kill the virus... my nxt gyn appt is on 9th may...for now i can only pray nothing bad happen to lil beanie.. sob sob

Dr Henry Cheng , bishan clinic ?

My gynae is Dr Henry Cheng. Went for my first visit when the it was 6.5 weeks. Measuring 4.2mm.

Currently, I'm having constipation! Any natural remedy? Other than folic acid, is there any other prescription or supplement?

Hi, mummies! I had tested positive on 17th Apr. I have not seen gynae yet, I think I shd be in my 6th week now. Expecting my second one... Will go see my gynae next week. Can add me to the FB group too?

Also anyone using Dr Irene Chua at Gleneagles? Any feedback?

I was breastfeeding my 19 month old til the Gynae asked me to wean off last Friday. So far so good, I told my girl that the doctor says cannot so she just close her eyes and sleep. Sometimes she throws a tantrum but will be ok after that. But I latched her twice since last Friday, when she threw very bad tantrums.

But 10months old is different.. I most likely can't wean off at 10 months too. I already am feeling very sad that I can't bf her til 2yo.

I have friends who still Breastfeed while pregnant. Some gynaes feel that if Ur health and pregnancy is ok, then breastfeeding is ok too. Will u be getting a second opinion on this?
I'll be seeing my gynae for another check tmr. Will tell her abt it and see wat she says. Dun think will be seeking for a second opinion cos to play safe, most gynaes will say to wean off.
Aiii....

Mummies I have added the email addresses I see on pg6 and 7, please post your email addresses if you want to be in the group, or i missed your email address.

@mrsm, I've visited Irene Chua before for my fibroids, shes a nice lady and quite gentle too.

Hi every mummy to be.... This is my 1st experting! I tested positive on 14th April 2015... Am 7 weeks 2 days today..... Due date will be around 15th Dec 2015... Happy to found this page as I dunno anything about pregnancy... Hope to share more here! Congrats all btw~~~ Cheers!!

Hi all, just back from gynae. Decided to go see early despite only 5 weeks as I still have spotting on/off. However can't see the sac. Dr. taken my blood test & I'm waiting till sat for my result to confirm my pregnancy. Hoping it's not ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage.

If you guys don't mind, pls add me to the FB group.
[email protected]

i have added some of you, but some of you cant be added. If you have not found the group December SG50 babies, please let me know again.. we will work it out..

i have added some of you, but some of you cant be added. If you have not found the group December SG50 babies, please let me know again.. we will work it out..

Only found 2015 December SG50 babies with 2 members. Is it the correct one?

Dear all mummies, I went for my first gynae visit yesterday. Had wanted to do so next week, but some spotting noted from wed night.

First pregnancy, currently 6w6d, gp manually counted, told me edd is 18 Dec, gynae used the same method and told me its 21 Dec, but the machine he used for the scan says 19 Dec.

Not sure which is the date we should look forward to! Haha!

My beanie was 0.8cm yesterday, and we can hear the heartbeat!!! :) :) :) btw, gynae said currently, I have a low lying placenta, anyone same as me?

Happy long weekend all mummies! :)

Hi mummies.. Anyone interested in joining a whatsapp group chat? Do let me know & we can start one.. Easier to talk & faster info sharing too..

Hi mummies, last post telling all gynae can't find sac. Then I was on the way to my mum plc & suddenly I started bleeding. I called gynae again & was advice to go a&e last evening. Did a scan still can't find sac & do blood test again. My pregnancy hormones is very low & I suffer a miscarriage. Will be seeing gynae tmr again.

Here I wish all mummies a smooth pregnancy. Take care & jia you!

Hi mummies, last post telling all gynae can't find sac. Then I was on the way to my mum plc & suddenly I started bleeding. I called gynae again & was advice to go a&e last evening. Did a scan still can't find sac & do blood test again. My pregnancy hormones is very low & I suffer a miscarriage. Will be seeing gynae tmr again.

Take care...

Hi, this is my first pregnancy. This should be my 6th week, but I have not visited any gynae yet.
Friends recommended 3 gynaes:
1) Dr Esther Ng (Mt A)
2) Dr Benjamin Tham (TMC)
3) Dr TC Chang (TMC)

anyone has experience with any of them? would appreciate if you can share your views and their latest charges too...thanks!!!

Take great care!

Hi lovekidz, do u mean ur progesterone is low? I have the same issue too. So far I don't bleed but since doc found out abt my low hormone he prescribed me with utrogestan and jab. What did ur doc prescribe u? Hope everything will be fine

Hi, mummies! I had tested positive on 17th Apr. I have not seen gynae yet, I think I shd be in my 6th week now. Expecting my second one... Will go see my gynae next week. Can add me to the FB group too?

Also anyone using Dr Irene Chua at Gleneagles? Any feedback?
Hello and congrats. Im seeing Dr Chua as shes recommended by many of my gynae friends. She's nice, assuring but speaks quite fast hence may create the chop chop impression (not to mention she's pretty which perks me up haha) Her charges quite steep though. My first visit is about $250++ scans. Her package starts after week 20 at $1.1k (again, abit steep). so far so good though. Im at week 35 now.

I'm i interested in what's app also .
I'm seeing dr Han at Kkh amk clinic . Don't have package and my first visit is $200 . Any one is under dr Han also ?

For those who have provided email to be added into the FB group, you will not receive any FB notification. You have to find the invitation in your email inbox, then click to join the group from the email. Then further wait for admin to approve ur request to join.

So check ur email inboxes ladies!

Hi all Dec mommies,

I tested positive on 25 Apr 15 for my first bb. I had an miscarriage 4 years back.

Yesterday I experience bleeding so when to kkh to check. Doc say is normal to have bleeding due to my hormonal changes, so i did an ultrasound but saw an empty sac.

Doc say due to early pregnancy so I still unable to see bb but the sac look ok to her. The scan show i was 5 wks & 1 days. I now taking duphaston to stop the bleeding.

I was very worried as my age is 35 is year & due to my previous miscarriage.

Alice

Back