(2015/12) Dec 2015 Mummies

Mummies

Mind me asking how heavy is your baby now? My doc said mine is a small baby. Now 32 weeks 2 days 1.94kg...

based on my last checkup (which was held the Tuesday that just passed and I was 32 weeks + 1 then) my boy is only 1.6-1.7kg wo... but doc nv say anything leh... he seems happy with the bb growth...

based on my last checkup (which was held the Tuesday that just passed and I was 32 weeks + 1 then) my boy is only 1.6-1.7kg wo... but doc nv say anything leh... he seems happy with the bb growth...

just went for routine check . im 30 weeks + 2 days. . when my gyane was doing the scanning of my baby's stomach, he laughed out a bit. then he said my baby too well fed..2kg now :(:( so he suggested doing a glucose test next week just in case.

Mummies

Mind me asking how heavy is your baby now? My doc said mine is a small baby. Now 32 weeks 2 days 1.94kg...

I have been using this chart to keep track
ImageUploadedByForum1444900126.257919.jpg

Hi Mummies,

Last night I woke up from this very bad burning sensation on my upper left thigh when sleeping on the left side. It is not leg cramps but sharp burning pain on left upper thigh and I had to straighten my body and legs so that the pain goes away in a few minutes. The area now feels a little numb. I have been sleeping on the left side all these while but does not have any problems till this week.

Anyone has such experience?

Same thing happened to me on my right feet. As if someone rubbed chilli padi between my toes haha. Read that it was common so I ignored it. Went away by itself after an hour or so.

Recently I'm so easily breathless. Even eating a meal I need to pause and take deep breaths. Think the expanding uterus is compressing my lungs.

just went for routine check . im 30 weeks + 2 days. . when my gyane was doing the scanning of my baby's stomach, he laughed out a bit. then he said my baby too well fed..2kg now :(:( so he suggested doing a glucose test next week just in case.

All along my doc been telling me baby too fat haha, I'm taking the glucose test tomorrow and also checking his weight for week 30.

All along my doc been telling me baby too fat haha, I'm taking the glucose test tomorrow and also checking his weight for week 30.

i did asked my gynae if genetics play a part. i was nearly 4kg when i was born . he said possible too . Cause in the period of 2 weeks i only gained 200g where my bb gained 600g. My gynae thought im starving myself. I told him i didn't . So he's telling me to cut back on carb. Have been doing it but doesnt seem to help to control my bb's weight :(:(

i did asked my gynae if genetics play a part. i was nearly 4kg when i was born . he said possible too . Cause in the period of 2 weeks i only gained 200g where my bb gained 600g. My gynae thought im starving myself. I told him i didn't . So he's telling me to cut back on carb. Have been doing it but doesnt seem to help to control my bb's weight :(:(

Same here, doctor also told me genetics played a part and I was over 4kg at birth haha. All along she been telling me to exercise, not to snack and reduce carbs, but so far even though I didn't put on a lot of weight (~6kg), baby weight had been too high for her liking.

Just did my check up today, 1.7kg at week 29. Just hope the glucose test turns out ok.

Hi mummies,

Just came back from my check up .. Have to go back 2 weeks Ltr cos blood pressure high ( 150/95 ).
Baby now 29 weeks and 1.1kg. Still in breech position. Pray hard he will turn his head down next scan.

Hi mummies,

I just have my checkup today. I am at 32 weeks now and I weigh 70.4kg, baby is 1.8kg now. I am 2kg over the normal range. But baby is in the right range. Today her head is down already. But Gynea said she will continue to move around. My gynea measure her thigh and stomach and head to get the weight. And said placenta and Amnio fluid is Okie.

Can I ask, my gynea tried to scan bb's face but manage to see only one side due to her position. And we only see right eye and nose structure. Was a bit disappointed not able to see her full face structure till now. Anyone has such experience?

Don't be too disappointed haha, your girl is just shy. Because of the amount of liquid plus the constant movement, the lines are never going to be sharp enough for you to make out clear facial features anyway. Most important is healthy and organs developing well now! :)

Hi mummies,

Just came back from my check up .. Have to go back 2 weeks Ltr cos blood pressure high ( 150/95 ).
Baby now 29 weeks and 1.1kg. Still in breech position. Pray hard he will turn his head down next scan.

Can try getting on all fours for about 10 minutes every day to encourage baby to turn.

Mummies i am currently about 30 wks 6 days. My baby doesnt kick so much. More of pushing and stretching a few times a day. But been non stop moving since yest eve and still moving now. Alot of pushing and vibrating feeling. Is it normal to move so much sudd?

Mummies i am currently about 30 wks 6 days. My baby doesnt kick so much. More of pushing and stretching a few times a day. But been non stop moving since yest eve and still moving now. Alot of pushing and vibrating feeling. Is it normal to move so much sudd?

I am at week 32 now. And less space for bb to move around. So i feel her push and stretch more now. Vibration also. And also hiccups.

Mummies, can share how many of each item you have prepared for the baby? Like x number of kimono tops, blankets, onesies, swaddles blankets, diaper changing mats? Would be a good reference for all of us!

Can try prenatal massage, and perhaps supporting yourself with more pillows when you sleep?

U can go for a normal massage at any reflexology as long u have pass the first trimester. I went for massage on my neck, shoulder and legs when I feel aching at foot heaven. cozy place. Of coz mysia still the best coz of the price but now with our tummy, not safe to go. Do some simple stretching exercises, it helps in delivery too. If u really no time, u can use salonpas plasters but remember not to paste near your tummy area.

Do any mummies know why does bb only kick one side of my tummy (e.g. right side only)? I thought bb will be kicking or moving all over the place? And will position herself later when closer to delivery?

Week 34 today. But haven't started packing my hospital bag..

Infact only started taking coconut water (started coconut water as early as week 30 when i was preg with No. 1 3 years ago)..

Just plain lazy and want to lay in bed all day!

U can go for a normal massage at any reflexology as long u have pass the first trimester. I went for massage on my neck, shoulder and legs when I feel aching at foot heaven. cozy place. Of coz mysia still the best coz of the price but now with our tummy, not safe to go. Do some simple stretching exercises, it helps in delivery too. If u really no time, u can use salonpas plasters but remember not to paste near your tummy area.

The prenatal massage lady told me there are a couple of pressure points on the heel/ankle that cannot be massage as it encourages early labour, hence if going for regular foot reflex to make sure they know what they are doing.

@happy21 can. I like that the prenatal one which provided pillows to support the back, feet, between the legs and a small one to prop the belly as you lie sideways. Relaxing. Can try Bellies Babies which was $60 for an hour. I know some will come to your house for similar rates but I haven't tried.

Do any mummies know why does bb only kick one side of my tummy (e.g. right side only)? I thought bb will be kicking or moving all over the place? And will position herself later when closer to delivery?

Gynae tells me as baby gets bigger they will turn less than compared to tri2 cos lesser space. Hence hopefully head down position by week 36. After that the turning will be even less.

How many water proof sheets did you buy? I have 6 now and I was considering those disposable types.. But I'm unsure if I should get more bedsheets. I currently prepared only 1.

Also, I have like 20 over onesies/outfits and 10 kimonos, 16 pieces of face towels in different sizes n 13 bibs... Is this too much?

I think u getting too many stuff. U will have more free stuff especially when this year is sg50.

Any mummies having emotional dreams these days? i had one last friday, i woke up crying; and one this morning i woke up panting and frustrated..

i dont know why am i having these emotions which i dont think am stress on normal days on anything... could it be just the hormones... >.<

Any mummies having emotional dreams these days? i had one last friday, i woke up crying; and one this morning i woke up panting and frustrated..

i dont know why am i having these emotions which i dont think am stress on normal days on anything... could it be just the hormones... >.<
Me too! Recently feeling more emotional even when awake and dreams just don't feel very nice, wake up feel frustrated and sometimes even sad or feel like crying... I don't think I'm stressed but it just feels tiring to go through this..

The prenatal massage lady told me there are a couple of pressure points on the heel/ankle that cannot be massage as it encourages early labour, hence if going for regular foot reflex to make sure they know what they are doing.

@happy21 can. I like that the prenatal one which provided pillows to support the back, feet, between the legs and a small one to prop the belly as you lie sideways. Relaxing. Can try Bellies Babies which was $60 for an hour. I know some will come to your house for similar rates but I haven't tried.
Hi thank you ! I will arrange for pre natal massage ! Can't tahan le

Back