(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Hi moonyue, do u have to wait long for ur appts with Dr Wendy Teo? And any idea if her stitching for c-sec is good? Thanks!
@aries123 I just went to see dr Wendy Teo today and waited over an hour to see her :/ they said it was due to an unexpected complication with another patient in the morning...my past experiences were not so bad, so hopefully this was a once-off. But Dr Wendy is still as nice as ever, so I shld be sticking with her. Not sure about c-sec though as I didn't have c-sec.

Hi mummies to be

Nice to meet you. I'm 2nd time mummies. EDD should be 11 nov based on LMP. Seeing my gynae on Monday, hopefully can see sac and hear heartbeat then. My number one is a dragon November baby. 28 months old.

Is there a FB group create that I can join too? :):)
Welcome to the ground! There's a fb group but i think some of us are not joining it yet. Wanna wait till a little more confirmed :)

@aries123 I just went to see dr Wendy Teo today and waited over an hour to see her :/ they said it was due to an unexpected complication with another patient in the morning...my past experiences were not so bad, so hopefully this was a once-off. But Dr Wendy is still as nice as ever, so I shld be sticking with her. Not sure about c-sec though as I didn't have c-sec.
Thanks! I think I'll go to her. Prefer a female and mt e. Novena. Hopefully the waiting time isn't too bad!

My tummy feels uncomfortable.. Not sure if it's just a normal stretching feeling or what.. Anyone else nt feeling too gd ard tummy area? Im so worried and cant wait for my scan on Thursday! Hope this time baby sticks! :(

I'm feeling cramps on the lower abdominal. Sometimes left sometimes right and lower backache too. Also having a slight brownish/pinkish discharge. Is this normal??

Hi,

I am a first time Mum! My EDD is on 16 Nov 2015.
I am 5 weeks pregnant now and wants to join the group. :)

Last edited:
Been having this 'funny' feeling down there today. The feeling of expanding or opening down there. Anybody has this feeling? Very weird and uncomfortable feeling but not painful except for cramps on and off at pelvic area. Is this normal? Kinda worried. My appt with gynae is on 23mar. Still one more week to go. And I have some brownish stain everytime I wipe with toilet paper after peeing. Not a lot. Probably 1-2 drops on the toilet paper. Sigh!! Shall I see my gynae earlier? I'm worried it's too early and can't see anything. I should be 5weeks and 1 day.

Happy mtb
I have the exact same description ;( but that's cos I am really tired. Am sustaining till tues to reach back sg then see the doc.

As long ur cramps do not intensify, blood dun increase, it should be .. Ok. But got to rest rest rest. So dun panic just see a doc as soon as U can- if u can wait.. If u can't and prefer to see earlier suppose it will give you peace?

Happy mtb
I have the exact same description ;( but that's cos I am really tired. Am sustaining till tues to reach back sg then see the doc.

As long ur cramps do not intensify, blood dun increase, it should be .. Ok. But got to rest rest rest. So dun panic just see a doc as soon as U can- if u can wait.. If u can't and prefer to see earlier suppose it will give you peace?
Thanks for your reply kaxin. Ya I'll probably ring up my gynae earlier... Sigh! Been so stress over this!

Been having this 'funny' feeling down there today. The feeling of expanding or opening down there. Anybody has this feeling? Very weird and uncomfortable feeling but not painful except for cramps on and off at pelvic area. Is this normal? Kinda worried. My appt with gynae is on 23mar. Still one more week to go. And I have some brownish stain everytime I wipe with toilet paper after peeing. Not a lot. Probably 1-2 drops on the toilet paper. Sigh!! Shall I see my gynae earlier? I'm worried it's too early and can't see anything. I should be 5weeks and 1 day.

I don't have funny feeling there but at times weird feeling at my abdominal. It's not uncomfortable but idk how to explain. In the morning when I wake up I will also feel very very hungry. I don't have much nausea or any other symptoms as well, is this normal? But I still burp and pass gas a lot.. Still feeling tired & sleepy all the time but my previous nausea feeling disappear suddenly. Oh yes, I have slight short of breath as well now. Don't know is it change of symptoms :/

Hi mummies to be,

Can i also check when do you all feel it's a good time to inform your employer about your pregnancy? After first trimester ?

Hi mummies to be,

Can i also check when do you all feel it's a good time to inform your employer about your pregnancy? After first trimester ?

As I was rather unwell earlier, I told my employer straight because it affected my job. I needed to take 2 weeks leave to rest. If you can cope then maybe can wait? Otherwise if by telling your employer will help you at work then maybe better to tell earlier..

I don't have funny feeling there but at times weird feeling at my abdominal. It's not uncomfortable but idk how to explain. In the morning when I wake up I will also feel very very hungry. I don't have much nausea or any other symptoms as well, is this normal? But I still burp and pass gas a lot.. Still feeling tired & sleepy all the time but my previous nausea feeling disappear suddenly. Oh yes, I have slight short of breath as well now. Don't know is it change of symptoms :/
Just saw the gynae and baby's heart beating away! :)
To put mummies' worries to rest here are some of the answers ive got fr gynae:

Cramps/pains in abdominal: common in the early weeks, a good sign cos ur uterus is expanding when it finally realises the foreign body is here to stay. Shld go away by 6th wk

Spotting: can try progesterone support but the only way is to rest. No exercise, no sex until u cross the first trimester

Cramps/pains in abdominal: common in the early weeks, a good sign cos ur uterus is expanding when it finally realises the foreign body is here to stay. Shld go away by 6th wk

Spotting: can try progesterone support but the only way is to rest. No exercise, no sex until u cross the first trimester
Congrats Aries for hearing the bb's hb. I bet the feeling must be amazing. And also thanks for the reassurance. Really hope the bb is growing well and implanted comfortably in my womb...

Wow that's great! Are u in ur 6th week now? I was so relaxed when I was pregnant with my son but now I'm more anxious as I had a miscarriage last year. Every ache n twinge worries me. Just cant wait to see my gynae this Thursday!

Thank you for the assurance! Yes cramping shld go away by 6th as I no longer feel the cramps now...

The feeling to hear your BB's heart beat must be amazing and touching.. Congrats!! :)

i get super crampy these days... and so tired.... by 9pm i can hardly move!
i just went to see gynae last weekend, he asked me why come so early... can't even see anything in the scan yet >_<!! haiz, wasted almost 200bucks...

Ya today is my 6th week, am feeling lesser of the cramps ;)

We all just keep praying for baby to hang on so tightly to make it for the last few in collecting the special sg50 birth cert ;) i waiting so long for this one ... This one must stay ;)

Thanks for reassuring us. One more week before my doc visit. I hope I can hear the heartbeat too.

Hi everybody,

Im in my 5th weeks. Mixed feelings Happy and worried. Me and Hubby have been trying since last year FEB, i had a MC in 2013 and a chemical pregnancy in Jan this year. So far everything seems fine, i have yet to go and see a gynae yet, no morning sickness so far, never had morning sickness for my pass pregnancy too. I shall say quite blessed.

Thanks for reassuring us. One more week before my doc visit. I hope I can hear the heartbeat too.
I didnt actually hear it so mummies don't go freaking out if u dont!
Gynae measured the heartbeat frequency using transvaginal scan. U cant really see the little thing but u will notice something blinking on the screen and that's it!
But yeah it was reassuring, esp the last m/c where all i got was an empty sac.
Im at 6 wks - a good time for ur first scan. Any earlier might be abit pointless i think..

Hi all MTBs,

My edd is on 7th Nov. Hopefully this bb will stick to us.
My first child is born on feb 2011.
Haven't went to see gynae yet, think of see gynae when bb is 7 or 8 weeks old.
I choose Dr Adrian B. Woodworth at his Sengkang clinic.

Hi everybody,

Im in my 5th weeks. Mixed feelings Happy and worried. Me and Hubby have been trying since last year FEB, i had a MC in 2013 and a chemical pregnancy in Jan this year. So far everything seems fine, i have yet to go and see a gynae yet, no morning sickness so far, never had morning sickness for my pass pregnancy too. I shall say quite blessed.

Dear surelylook09,

Hi. I have a chemical pregnancy in Jan this yrs too. Cheer up. Hopefully our November bb will stick to us till full term. Jiayou.

Hi wish_child,
Sorry to hear that you have a chemical pregnancy too.
Thanks, yes! really hope our bb will stick through this time . : ) When is your EDD?

Hi wish_child,
Sorry to hear that you have a chemical pregnancy too.
Thanks, yes! really hope our bb will stick through this time . : ) When is your EDD?
My edd will be on 7th Nov. =)
Haha haven't went to gynae to confirm the heartbeat.
Will wait till bb around 7-8th weeks then see gynae.
Pray hard hope this time will see the heartbeat. =)

My edd will be on 7th Nov. =)
Haha haven't went to gynae to confirm the heartbeat.
Will wait till bb around 7-8th weeks then see gynae.
Pray hard hope this time will see the heartbeat. =)

Oh mine is 15 Nov.
I'm also waiting for around 7 weeks for the 1st visit. By 7 week can see heart beat already. :)

Just Went for Check up. EDD 8/11. Need to take Duphaston 10mg. My Gyane said 6-8weeks is the dangerous week. Must rest more and less movements! Heard baby heartbeat today. quite faint.. ard 132 beats

Just Went for Check up. EDD 8/11. Need to take Duphaston 10mg. My Gyane said 6-8weeks is the dangerous week. Must rest more and less movements! Heard baby heartbeat today. quite faint.. ard 132 beats

pls take care n bed rest well. doc got give u mc to bed rest? how many days?

Silly question

Anyone drank coffee in previous pregnancy and bb still turn out fair?

I stopped coffee during #1 and my bb is really fair... This round I can't seem to control and still drink daily :(

Have a good rest!

Can I check with you all MTB, can we start to hear heartbeat at week 6?

Hi all MTBs,

My edd is on 7th Nov. Hopefully this bb will stick to us.
My first child is born on feb 2011.
Haven't went to see gynae yet, think of see gynae when bb is 7 or 8 weeks old.
I choose Dr Adrian B. Woodworth at his Sengkang clinic.
I will be seeing him too at his CCK clinic! :)

Silly question

Anyone drank coffee in previous pregnancy and bb still turn out fair?

I stopped coffee during #1 and my bb is really fair... This round I can't seem to control and still drink daily :(

I drank coffee or tea almost daily during my first pregnancy, if im not drinking coffee or tea, i'll be drinking milo and yes my no. 1 is very fair.

Hi frostylady,
Wow! So exciting to know we have the same Edd!! Congrats to U too! How are you feeling now? Have u seen a gynae? Which gynae are you seeing or will be seeing? :)

Hi joannemissy
Yes, its pretty exciting to have someone share the same edd as me! lol... anyway, no i havent seen a gynae yet. I have already made an appointment to see Dr Wee Wei Wei at The Private Suite on 30 March. I would be around 7 weeks along then, so it should be a good time to visit. :)

As for how i'm feeling, I am very emotional, lol my mood is thru the roof. My husband must think I'm crazy. But I'm not. I'm just pregnant. LOL I had cramps and headache just before my AF was due (classic AF symptoms for me), so I kinda thought I would be getting my AF then, but a part of me was positive I was pregnant even before peeing on that stick. I already got the husband to start on kitty box duties before I got my positive! Call it a mother's intuition. haha. Anyway, other than the occasional tummy discomfort and extreme hunger pangs, I'm feeling good.

Now I can't wait for the 30th when I can see my lil bean! This would be my No.2 ... I already have a 5 year old boy. :)

What about you? How are you feeling at this stage of your pregnancy? And when is your first gynae appt? :)

Thanks! :)

actually, can we really drink coffee or tea? I don't dare to drink as this is my first pregnancy.. Only drink milo & soya bean so far...

I personally don't think drinking coffee or tea is advisable as they both contain caffeine. But I might be wrong. That being said, even thought I am not a fan of coffee or tea, I couldn't resist and had a scoop of coffee almond ice cream over the weekend. I hope that's fine. I just needed to have that scoop. Its like it was calling out to me! lol

Thanks! :)

actually, can we really drink coffee or tea? I don't dare to drink as this is my first pregnancy.. Only drink milo & soya bean so far...

according to the internet, it is fine to have maximum one cup of caffeine a day. no more than 1 cup. some ppl believe caffeine is harmful to development of the baby. so its individual. im waiting for after 3 months to start my tea / coffee drinking. :)

Thanks both!

I craved for some sip of coffee cos I think it smells damn good whenever I made for my hubby in the morning, hahaha! And I also craved for bubble tea but I curb it cos I'm afraid it's unhealthy.

Warm plain water has been my best friend since, haha...

I've totally stop coffee/tea intake after pregnant... Though I'm taking a bottle of chicken essence in the morning as substitute, I still can't stay awake at work.... feel so tired

I cant drink warm plain water now.. Makes me gag! Only can drink 100+ and cold drinks.. How like that?? As for coffee, i used to HAVE TO drink 1 a day but lately im trying to avoid drinking it as it makes my heart beat very fast. Must be the caffeine. Sighhh

Back