(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

I am! I'm not sure is it because of the rain or because of my flu ... i was joking that i need to get winter jacket and gloves and heat pack... it's so cold in the office

Polka dot haha some of us been there done that ;)
My no1 I was blessed could see everything by 6weeks and hear heart beat, but later this scan that scan scares me totally with the results like 90 percent not down syn but still got that 10 percent type of Nonsense.

no2 spotting la, cannot see sac cannot hear heart beat then I decided to skip the rest of the test.

No3, I am just going in my 8week when all that is beating has to be beating ;) and no more test. So I can save some money for their toys ahhaha.

Also no1 I gave birth in a princess suit.. Treated like a princess and paid princess way .

No2 I went to the c class ward I was really treated like a c class patients ahhaha

No3 I am trying b class. C class was alittle too much for me to handle.

It was such a joke. I had cough and was asking for cough medication. The nurses instead kept asking if I was giddy. Then I kept repeatin I am not giddy but I am coughin I need cough medication.

After ding donging for 2 days, they finally gave me medication. I tot it tasted weird so I asked what it was for... They said giddiness! I felt seriously giddy after that hahahahha ... That's c class for me ;)

Mtb polkadots here but I change my nick to --> wxr_bb
Talking abt flu. I also feel so cold in the office jus now. Thanks kaxin. Now it's too early and I finally know what's the feeling of waiting till scanning day.. >. <

Hi all mtb , just check with u all, is yellow discharge normal? Was afraid that I have uti but it doesn't hurt when I go pee.. not sure whether to see gynae now

Anyone getting mad hunger pangs?? Im hungry all the time and it makes me feel giddy n weak! What discomforts u all having now?

Anyone getting mad hunger pangs?? Im hungry all the time and it makes me feel giddy n weak! What discomforts u all having now?
I super huge appetite! Keep eating n eating like a pig liao!
If get up too quickly will be a bit giddy.
I am bloated and loose stools.
More fatigue than before preggy.

Anybody else having trouble wearing their rings? My fingers are getting bloated and puffy and it's tough to wear my rings these last 2 days :/

Hello.. I just tested positive today.. #1 is dragon girl. So nice to see so many with #2 and #3 here.. :)

Can add me to the FB group please?
Leongnet@gmail dot com. Thanks!

My skirt are so tight nowadays. Feel so bloated at the tummy sia..

YES! My colleagues are super alert to such things! During #1 I stopped wearing heels to work and people started questioning me. This time, I'm keeping my heels and dresses. But my belts wouldn't fit anymore!
I'm trying to control diet, eat more filling food. Last time I put on so much weight still never managed to lose them :-(

Hi mummies! Have been experiencing some symptoms (slight nausea, bloating, sore boobs) since 1-2 weeks ago but only tested positive today. Guess edd shld be around 7 nov based on last period. This is my second, have a dragon girl. :)

Last edited:
HI all mtb, im 2nd time mommies, edd 1/11, seen gynae last sat, saw sac, my little beanie and heard heartbeat! next apt on 4/4. my no. 1 is a snake baby, 18months and 8days old.

Welcome all! Me #4.. tested 3w+ shown on clearblue indicator.
#1 2006 rooster #2 2012 dragon, #3 2014 horse ...

Www.Facebook.com/rykiel

Send me a pm? I can help create a grp n add u all in once I add u all as friends!

Me feeling jellish everytime aft I eat.. wake.. damn lethargic at times.

pmed. pls check your other folder. :)

why today is not friday. feeling extremely tired.. been waking up at exact 3.30am every night. T.T
Anyone have the same problem?

cherlyn, don't envy....weight gain during pregnancy is not to lose after giving birth. soup based stuffs is ok. :) just eat whatever u can. fruits n veg very important and so are healthy snacks. :)

Envy you all. I cant eat much. only soup based stuffs. Cant take any fried food or rice. NO to fish too. Cant take the smell.
Maybe it's only first trimster, after which you will have a better appetite! Jiayou!. I dont feel good now too, light headed dont feel like eating also. Just keep drinking milk lor. No craving for food at all.

I keep snacking. looking for soups for meals too. easily hungry easily full, if overeat will feel very very umcomfortable.

HI all mtb, im 2nd time mommies, edd 1/11, seen gynae last sat, saw sac, my little beanie and heard heartbeat! next apt on 4/4. my no. 1 is a snake baby, 18months and 8days old.
Wow u heard heartbeat alr? That's great!! How many weeks were u then?

by my calculation, I was suppose to be 5weeks going to 6weeks. by the size of my baby thru vaginal scan, my gynae determine it to be 6weeks and 4 days old.

So far i have no problems with smell or food aversions yet.. Only bloating, dizziness, slight backache, always hungry, frequent urination, tummy feels uncomfortable at times and sore breasts especially nipples!

by my calculation, I was suppose to be 5weeks going to 6weeks. by the size of my baby thru vaginal scan, my gynae determine it to be 6weeks and 4 days old.
Oh i see.. If according to my last menses, i shld be 6wks 3 days nxt thurs when i see gynae but he doesnt do vaginal scan only abdominal so im a little worried that we may not be able to detect heartbeat yet..

I don't really have much symptoms now as time goes by as compared to #1. Only bloated and cramping.. Appetite is normal... At times feel energized somemore

Wonder if it's a cause for concern.. Only due to see gynae 21 mar

I don't really have much symptoms now as time goes by as compared to #1. Only bloated and cramping.. Appetite is normal... At times feel energized somemore

Wonder if it's a cause for concern.. Only due to see gynae 21 mar
I guess each pregnancy is different.. For my #1 i couldnt eat. No appetite at all even when I was only abt 4wks+.. That was what made me suspect i was pregnant actually haha

• I guess each pregnancy is different.. For my #1 i couldnt eat. No appetite at all even when I was only abt 4wks+.. That was what made me suspect i was pregnant actually haha
Agree that every pregnancy is different but as mtb we always worry. I oso try not to think too much. If it's meant to be it will be.

yes each pregnancy is different, definitely and each baby is different. :)

mrsmorgan, at 6weeks you should be able to hear baby's heartbeat, be it abdominal scan or vaginal scan. :) unless your gynae machine spoil. :p

Back