(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Hello all... so happy to receive my harmony test in 2nd week dat bb has low risk of down syndrome. N its a bb girl. But some of u all mentioned NT scan with oscar. Wats an NT scan? Not sure why i dun ve... but im expecting other results from gynae on the 18th on those hiv; thasselmia etc... and till now, wk 15, i dun feel preggy leh... wanna feel it n kip thinking wat bb is doing inside or is it still gd. Cant help but worry. Not much hungry also. A lil bit of bump for those who know me but totally not suspected of preggy if im outside yet. Hw i wish i can show to get those pple to give up seat or not bump into me on mrt.. haha

Hi linggal81, may I know at which week did you do the harmony test? I'm surprised I got to wait till week 14 to have mine done!

Hi Mummies. I am new to this forum. My baby's Edd is 12 Nov 15. Finally I am coming to the end of First Trimester. But I am still spotting and almost daily. I been to the Gynae for hormone injection and I am also on Hormone Tablets. I am a second time mummy and this did not occur to me during the first pregnancy, so this is really worrying... But I guess I have to take it easy otherwise I would be totally stressed out.
Yes, relax! Of cos it's easier said than done... i had it up to week 6 and the gynae didnt seem too worried, she said many had spotting and gone on to conceive perfectly healthy babies. But she did advise against exercise and intercourse. So just rest well, relax and stay healthy!

Hi linggal81, may I know at which week did you do the harmony test? I'm surprised I got to wait till week 14 to have mine done!
Mine was done at Wk 13. Result out in 2nd week. At Wk12 gynae says too early to do.. but not sure if Wk 14 is appropriate but i guess jus trust ur gynae ;)

I did my NT scan & Oscar test few days back & results all good. Very low risk of DS. Very glad :)

Can't see the gender yet tho as the leg positioning is blocking hehe.

Can I check if any of you have started on stretch mark cream?

Happy Mother's Day to all the mummies! :)

At last, i saw someone taking pre-eclampsia. Can share with me what they do during
At last, i saw someone taking pre-eclampsia. Can share with me what they do during pre-eclampsia? I'll be doing harmony, pre-eclampsia, N
Hi tgip,
For the preeclampsia, the nurse will be doing a blood pressure test on your 2arms. The test will be repeated 3x within 2 mins. I asked the nurse, the 1st & 2nd results difference should not be more than 6. Then 2nd & 3rd results should not be more than 10. The nurse will be doing manual count. If your results is not that good on the 1st try, nurse will do another 1 which she did for me again.

Week 11 now...still no appetite to outside food, cooked myself and bring my own lunch box to office...
No lost weight, No gain weight as well....
Have my blood test last week at KKH and next week will be Oscar test, hope everything be fine.

Have sleep all over the weekend but today still bit tired... but feel bless see the ultrasound baby shape photo.... Endure!!!

Recalling: www.jamumassage.com special package for above 10 mummies (we have now hit 10mummies) as I submitting the namelist today but can add on till only this month:

10 Mummies :

• 7 sessions : $550.00
GV Price + Belly Wrap + Double (which we does in Royale Package)

• 10 sessions : $750.00
GV Price + Belly Wrap + Double Binding Service (which we does in Royale Package)

• For Royale Packages :

10% Discount off the Total Price.

All you need to do is just prepare a mattress and 2 large towels whereby for he other materials are provide.

Include breast massage and baby massage.

If you have 10-20 mummies, all of you are entitle as a group FOC to attend Mdm Rokiah Towards Successful Breastfeeding Class that will be conducted in Yishun or Joo Chiat that will held in weekends. What is cover in the class :

Durations : 1hr 30mins - 1 hr 45 mins

Topics Covered :

• How to prevent engorgement before and after delivery.

• How to do Proper Latching.

• How to choose the right breast pump for each and everyone of you and the right size shields.

• What is the natural food intakes to increase Milk Supply.

• Do's and Dont's after pregnancy.

please PM me if you interested so I can add

Hi. I need the following details :

Name :
Address :
EDD :
Email :
Package :

They will be contacting each and every mummies for the confirmations.

Hi all mummies..I'm new to this forum n currently 13 weeks. Did my NT scan last week though low risk for Down syndrome but high risk for trisomy 13..my baby heartbeat above norm 180bpm..anyone here experience this before? Kinda worry though my gynea said shd not be the case cuz other scan results are fine..

Currently waiting for my harmony test..been worrying since last Friday after the NT scan..does the baby heart rate increase when the mummy is nervous cuz I'm very nervous on d day I went for the scan..hehe..

Pls add me at fb as well..my email add is [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi all mummies..I'm new to this forum n currently 13 weeks. Did my NT scan last week though low risk for Down syndrome but high risk for trisomy 13..my baby heartbeat above norm 180bpm..anyone here experience this before? Kinda worry though my gynea said shd not be the case cuz other scan results are fine..

Currently waiting for my harmony test..been worrying since last Friday after the NT scan..does the baby heart rate increase when the mummy is nervous cuz I'm very nervous on d day I went for the scan..hehe..

Thanks!
Dun think too much. Wait for the Harmony test and see.

Thanks!

email invitation sent, please check and confirm. thank you.

im also waiting for the down syndrome test results. on the day of the scan, my baby wriggle around a lot i can see it move. haha.

I am waiting for my detailed scan when I can only get to c my gynae by then which is about 6 weeks later. Intervals seems very long this time. Worry always. Can't wait for the scan to come. Plus hubby going abroad soon.

Good morning ladies! Just wanna check anyone has started searching for confinement nannies? Should we start searching after our 1st trimester is over?

Good morning ladies! Just wanna check anyone has started searching for confinement nannies? Should we start searching after our 1st trimester is over?

Actually i think its abit late now so u shld start calling up the CN asap... i confirmed 1 abt 2 weeks ago after calling like 10. There are more babies these year hence many good CN are already booked. The CN ive called.. mostly are booked till nov or dec...

Actually i think its abit late now so u shld start calling up the CN asap... i confirmed 1 abt 2 weeks ago after calling like 10. There are more babies these year hence many good CN are already booked. The CN ive called.. mostly are booked till nov or dec...
Agreed! Quick book! !!

Agreed! Quick book! !!

Thanks gals! Sil de plait! Don know still can find one anot... Din know need to find one so early aiyaya.

PEM is a confinement nanny agency. http://www.pemconfinement.com/

Hey thanks for the link... Will take a look at that...

Dear ladies, any recommendations on confinement catering? Another option for me ....

Just got my oscars result... Low risk but got a little issue on my fetal's neck fluid (above 95% percentile) which may relates to his or her cardiac ... Need to monitor from now. Hope everything is fine ... Worry though...

FYI, Also just done my harmony test at KKH which cost $1k exactly. Wait for another 2 weeks for the results... I hate waiting! Lolx.

@Chubby1314 you can google confinement catering and check with the companies u wan try and buy trial and eat. so far most hear from ppl order from natal essentials. I found website chilli padi but I dunno nice or not and abit pricey. my hub is gonna source for me n try but I dunno when he gonna work on it. :p worse come to worse order from Thomson medical centre.

@Chubby1314 you can google confinement catering and check with the companies u wan try and buy trial and eat. so far most hear from ppl order from natal essentials. I found website chilli padi but I dunno nice or not and abit pricey. my hub is gonna source for me n try but I dunno when he gonna work on it. :p worse come to worse order from Thomson medical centre.

Haha, same minds think alike...on Thomson Confinement meals.... Can trial and eat.. Hee Hee ... I like it...

Hello all. I have been following this forum for awhile when I found out that I am pregnant! But finally decided to create an account. I am a first time mummy and am 25 this year. My EDD is the first week of November! Initially second week but after my last scan at 12 weeks, my gynae changed it to a week earlier. I had a very terrible first trimester like some of you. Couldn't keep any food or liquid down for a couple of weeks. I am currently seeing Prof Han from KKH Private. I forgo down syndrome test because both husband and I are still young which is said to be low risks and both our families don't have any genes as we know. My next visit is next week when I am 16 weeks. Hopefully can find out the gender because my parents are super excited! They can't decide to buy pink or blue milk bottles! First time grandparents!

:)

I am so happy for all of us. Just dropping by to say hey!

Dear ladies,

My edd is 7 nov and keen to do prenatal yoga too but centers r out of my budget.
I'm trying to form a class of min 5 max 12 to start a yoga class with a yoga teacher who is now a sahm and very passionate to share.

This is a gentle and nourishingpractice that is beneficial for all mummies and babies. Lots of restorative poses for tired outmummies with backaches and otherbodily pains!

At the moment we are looking at thefollowing days :

Days: Wed/ Thurs
Time: 6.30-8pm tentative
( morning and noon slots are great on thurs and fri too if we can form a class)

Studio: Newton Circus ( 5-7 minswalk frm newton MrT)
Mats are provided.

Fees: $180 for 10 sessions (1.5hreach)

Looking to start the class aroundmid Jun
Pm me or drop me an email at [email protected] to let me know ur preferred slots. Thanks!

Hi,

Our EDD is 2 Nov... :)

Lemme check if my wife is keen on joining the Yoga... She's been doing Zumba all this while, but have to stop now...

Back