(2015/10) Oct 2015 Mummies

@blessedmummytobe and @mav2015,
Hoping for miracles for both of you. I was preggy last Aug n join the May babies thread but found out shortly my baby didn't grow after bleeding for a week. It was devastating. Whatever it is, pls dun blame urself. There's nothing u can do. Remain positive for now n hope for the best.

Hi all,

I would like to join in the FB group too. Please advise how to join.

Otylia
29 Oct 2015
Dr Yvonne Chan
TMC
Sengkang

Like some of you, I have spotting thus I went to see gynae this morning.
I was given jab and taking Duphaston 3 times a day. Now on 1week bedrest.
Pray hard this pregnancy goes well as I just had a 6w miscarriage in Nov and thus very paranoid now.

Wishing you the best .. Stay strong and positive .
Bed rest means resting on ur back .. Try putting a pillow under ur hip . Do not even sit up in bed unless for meals . Take care .

Hi everyone!

I am new to this thread and currently my EDD is 4 Oct, so there is a high chance that my baby may decide to arrive in late Sep.

Just wondering, are there any mummies here expecting third or fourth child?

Hi all, pls add me to the fb group too. Email is [email protected].

Joyce, 11 oct 15, #2, dr tan heng hao, KKH, hougang

Today just went to scan and see gynae! Now 9.5weeks. Just hope for a healthy baby! Pregnant also stress esp the tests to follow!

hi. anyone heard of panorama test? my doc is suggesting this one instead of harmony. cost about 2k. He say more accurate. how much is harmony test usually? I'm so confused with all the test. and any West side doc that delivers either at Thomson or gleneagles to recommend? my current doc really quite ex although he's superb and very assuring guy

My gynae does Panorama but cost $1,300 instead of $2,000. I think if my gynae charge $2k, my hubby sure ask me to do the normal Oscar test.

Hi all, pls add me to the fb group too. Email is [email protected].

Joyce, 11 oct 15, #2, dr tan heng hao, KKH, hougang

Today just went to scan and see gynae! Now 9.5weeks. Just hope for a healthy baby! Pregnant also stress esp the tests to follow!

Congrats nidellia! I have just added you. Please check your inbox for the invite :) Yes I also get stressed before the scans...

Did someone say they had blood in their stools? So sorry for the dads in this thread, TMI!

Anyways, I am having them too! OMG felt so constipated and when I did go today (twice!), so painful and bloody. I know I have a very mild case of piles, and I think pregnancy has made it worse. Argh.

Been drinking Yakult and lots of water, eating fruits and veg, but hmmm, doesn't seem to be working! Going to try prune juice...

Did someone say they had blood in their stools? So sorry for the dads in this thread, TMI!

Anyways, I am having them too! OMG felt so constipated and when I did go today (twice!), so painful and bloody. I know I have a very mild case of piles, and I think pregnancy has made it worse. Argh.

Been drinking Yakult and lots of water, eating fruits and veg, but hmmm, doesn't seem to be working! Going to try prune juice...

Yes I had blood in my stools once. Prune juice helps very well! If it happens again, best to flag it to your gynae, which is what mine told me to do.

Hi Yuki,

Yea u should try eating or drinking prune, really works for me!

Hi everyone!

I am new to this thread and currently my EDD is 15 Oct and this is my first child, albeit unexpected, so it would be nice to be here!

currently i don't have much symptoms except for having a whole of gas when i don't eat, haha. its a bit strange to be eating 6x a day but it does help in reducing the gas. i get lost on what to eat sometimes haha.

TS, i would love to be added on the fb group. my email isolatingbeats at gmail dot com.

Yes try prune juice. It works for me.

I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast everyday, no constipation here. Yay fibers haha

Hi everyone!

I am new to this thread and currently my EDD is 15 Oct and this is my first child, albeit unexpected, so it would be nice to be here!

currently i don't have much symptoms except for having a whole of gas when i don't eat, haha. its a bit strange to be eating 6x a day but it does help in reducing the gas. i get lost on what to eat sometimes haha.

TS, i would love to be added on the fb group. my email isolatingbeats at gmail dot com.

Hi,
I have added u to the grp. Pls check ur email for the notification.

strangely, i noticed that on days where i can't seem to stomach any food n just feel like puking at the mere thought of food, milk and cereal works well for me. seems to soothe my stomach too.

Any mummies got this weird weird taste in the mouth? Like blood taste ... Having this on & off for the past 2 weeks.. :(

Is it like a metallic taste? I haven't had that but I read it's quite common. Adding some lemon juice or honey in your water might help a little.

Is it like a metallic taste? I haven't had that but I read it's quite common. Adding some lemon juice or honey in your water might help a little.
I oso cannot explain bt I keep having tis strong taste in my mouth & tasted like blood? :(
And it makes my nausea worse.

Mayb I will try honey cuz i cant take lemon :) Thanks much!

I oso cannot explain bt I keep having tis strong taste in my mouth & tasted like blood? :(
And it makes my nausea worse.

Mayb I will try honey cuz i cant take lemon :) Thanks much!
Ya it's common. Watever I taste oso diff from the usual. I tink it's getting bête for me as time goes. Starting quite bad. For me I drink isotonic or Ribena to makes me feels bête.

I can't stand the taste of water, just like in my first pregnancy. This morning I vomitted.

I also drink chocolate-flavored milk as I can't stand the taste of milk these days.

I get very hungry easily but a few bites is enough. I would get bloated at once!

Sometimes I get dizzy too.

I can't stand the taste of water, just like in my first pregnancy. This morning I vomitted.

I also drink chocolate-flavored milk as I can't stand the taste of milk these days.

I get very hungry easily but a few bites is enough. I would get bloated at once!

I can only drink chocolate milk and not other flavors or i will puke.
Gets bloated easily too n tried ginger drink but nurse told me can only drink moderately.
Do you have history of gastric problems?
Coz my friends whom do not have history of gastric do not have bloatedness during their pregnancy, so i am wondering is my bloatedness due to this .

I can understand u totally! I cannot drink plain water + other drinks + milk and forcing myself to drink isotonic & carbonated water like coke, grape etc. Something that is stronger than the weird taste in my mouth. If not, I will feel nausea & will vomit at times....

Maybe you can try theis's remedy - have honey or lemon in your water the next time :)

Gets bloated easily too n tried ginger drink but nurse told me can only drink moderately.
Coz my friends whom do not have history of gastric do not have bloatedness during their pregnancy, so i am wondering is my bloatedness due to this .
I do not have gastric problem but I have bloatedness during pregnancy :(
1st & 2nd dun haf but this current one is like roller roller-coaster :eek:

No, I don't have a historyof gastric problems.

I can understand u totally! I cannot drink plain water + other drinks + milk and forcing myself to drink isotonic & carbonated water like coke, grape etc. Something that is stronger than the weird taste in my mouth. If not, I will feel nausea & will vomit at times....

Maybe you can try theis's remedy - have honey or lemon in your water the next time :)

Thanks for the tip! :)

The pain is on and off .. I am very scared
is it mild cramping? cos if it is n there isn't any spotting or bleeding, i think its normal. but if the pain is quite severe or u also have some spotting or bleeding, then i think u shd go down to kkh o&g to have it checked out immediately. anw the best is to check with your gynae.

I'm 9 wk plus as well. All along I hving cramps and backaches. I think if no spotting or bleeding shouldn't be a problem. If really worried call up gynea ya.

Hi Angie,
My gynae advises not to drink coke or Pepsi unless really no choice n limit me to one cup per day. Maybe u can try drinking other carbonated drinks besides coke n Pepsi?

Hi MTBS. I had my checkup this evening n officially an Oct mtb.
Can someone add me in?
Details:
TMC DR WONG MUN TAT
EDD 31 OCT
3RD PREGNANCY

Bb is abt 6 weeks 5 days today. Ms is sickening as usual. Mentioned to my gyne yet he was pretty happy abt that. He said the worse the ms the better for the bb... haiz...

Back