(2015/10) Oct 2015 Mummies

Hi. Is there any whatsapp grp for oct 2015 mummies? I just gave birth on sat :)

Hi amu, you can join the Facebook group. There are a few whatsapp groups, so you can check which ones you can join after joining the Facebook group. Please give me your email address if you would like to join the FB group.

C sec ward A at KK. Elective c sec on Sunday and hence has 25% surcharge. After medisave of $3850, cash (deduct from deposit) is about $3k...baby bill is yet to receive

I was referred to KKH for elective c-sect also, under A ward, but the estimated cost provided by the admission staff is about 9K plus, after medisave deduction of S$3950, i need to top up cash of S$5k+. i wonder how they estimate the cost. issit because im a PR, thats why is more expensive? my schedule date is on a weekday, office hour.

by the way, c-sect in KKH is stay for 3days2nights?

first baby born in October, want to join a group for support in caring for him. private messaged email add to theia. anybody else has a WhatsApp group for me to join? thanks!

Hi all,

My bb suppose to come in nov but due to my high blood pressure. I was advised to do c sec to bring my bb out. Can admin add me in fb group? Email: [email protected]
Thanks

Hi I have added you in the group. Please check your email and spam folders.

Have you delivered your baby already? All the best for you! :)

Hi Theia,

You had previously added me to the FB group... should I be receiving a FB invite to my email address?
i'm not very good with the IT stuff, how can I access the group? Thanks for your help!

Hi Theia,

You had previously added me to the FB group... should I be receiving a FB invite to my email address?
i'm not very good with the IT stuff, how can I access the group? Thanks for your help!

Hi if you will receive an email invite in your inbox or spam folder to your email account. If you don't receive, please send me a PM. Thanks!

URGENT: replacement confinement nanny

hi all, this is my first but desperate post as our confinement nanny who came two days back proved to be really horrible. Presently my Wife does all the work at night as the nanny sleeps peacefully in the same room without even bothering to wake up and help. And then she has to care for the child in daytime as well as I have to take care of our first one.

Requesting help to find a nanny available to start immediately. Please recommend if you know someone whether full time (preferred) or part time, and any advise on where to look.

Try looking at confinement agencies?

Hi Oct Mummies!

Wanna check if anyone has good masseur to recommend? I am actually a dec mum 2b. Yet to find one.

Thanks!

Hi amu, you can join the Facebook group. There are a few whatsapp groups, so you can check which ones you can join after joining the Facebook group. Please give me your email address if you would like to join the FB group.
Hi their, pls I gave birth to my little gal on 17 October 2015, pls kindly add me in the fb group..my email add is [email protected]

Hi, I am a Aug15 Mummy. Can't find a Aug group, would it be possible to add me on the fb group too. Would love to share and hear from all the mummies.

Sorry I am not sure about the August Facebook group as the groups are not started by Singapore Motherhood Forum. The groups are started independently by different mummies.

Hi everyone! Congrats to all the new babies born^^ i am going thru one of the most wrecking issue now. Finding a good confinement lady. Really appreciate if u all can share some genuine contacts with me if your CL is good. Heard so many horrible stories.. now i an trying hard to source for a good one. Really appreciate if u all can help me out^^ thank you !

Hi everyone! Congrats to all the new babies born^^ i am going thru one of the most wrecking issue now. Finding a good confinement lady. Really appreciate if u all can share some genuine contacts with me if your CL is good. Heard so many horrible stories.. now i an trying hard to source for a good one. Really appreciate if u all can help me out^^ thank you !
When do you need the CL? I can recommend mine but she is not available this month.

Hi sardonyx, how was your experience with Dr Chua? Natural delivery or caesarean section? Thanks so much:)

Hi Duanduan, this is my 2nd time with Dr. Chua thru natural delivery. I've gotten comfortable with her and didn't risk getting another gynae. But IMO, check ups are not very thorough. It's always 5min check ups. But she's very motherly, that made me miss her after my first pregnancy.

Hi Duanduan, this is my 2nd time with Dr. Chua thru natural delivery. I've gotten comfortable with her and didn't risk getting another gynae. But IMO, check ups are not very thorough. It's always 5min check ups. But she's very motherly, that made me miss her after my first pregnancy.
Hi sardonyx, Thank you for your sharing

Hi Jan_tyx and bbemjoy, I have added both of you into the group. Please check your email and spam folders :)

Hi.. Congrats to all.. I just tested positive yday so am prob abt 4week..im first time mummy.. When shud i plan for a scan.. Im nt sure if I shud go sooner as I had one blocked tube. Edd is ard 30th oct

Hi.. Congrats to all.. I just tested positive yday so am prob abt 4week..im first time mummy.. When shud i plan for a scan.. Im nt sure if I shud go sooner as I had one blocked tube. Edd is ard 30th oct
Hi there. Not sure about blocked tube. But normally gynae will asked us to go for our first scan around 8 weeks. :)

Back