(2015/10) Oct 2015 Mummies

Side track for thoSe of you who travel to and from work via public transport, do you experience people giving up seats to you? So fAr, the ones who surprisingly give up their seats to me are men and not women. The latter would rush for the priority seats instead. So frustrating

Speaking about that, yesterday when I took the bus with my boy to meet my hubby (my hubby was at a meeting), pp were staring at my tummy but probably unsure (even though my baby bump considered very obvious liao cos it is my second pregnancy , tummy fats very loose liao). Instead it was my boy who asked me ," mommy, U have a baby inside . I help u find a seat." Hahah.. Actually I very pai seh too, so if someone gives up a seat for me, I'll be grateful. If not, I ensure that I hold on to the railing very tightly.

Hihi! due on oct 9th and v excited to know my bb gender the nxt chkup.
been choosing which hosp to deliver and sign package for checkup now, kinda headache.
my baby bump is not big and i tend to sleep facing down(anybody also have the habit of body facing down and sleep?)
but i always wakeup to the side of my body LOL

Pls add me into the fb grp too, [email protected]

Hi I have added you to the group. Please check your email and spam folders :)

Hihi! due on oct 9th and v excited to know my bb gender the nxt chkup.
been choosing which hosp to deliver and sign package for checkup now, kinda headache.
my baby bump is not big and i tend to sleep facing down(anybody also have the habit of body facing down and sleep?)
but i always wakeup to the side of my body LOL

Pls add me into the fb grp too, [email protected]
Wah.. I don't think u will feel comfortable sleeping face down soon.. Will need to get used to sleeping on your sides.. Have u done your 20 weeks detailed scan yet? Or that's your next visit? Pinning for a boy or girl?

Side track for thoSe of you who travel to and from work via public transport, do you experience people giving up seats to you? So fAr, the ones who surprisingly give up their seats to me are men and not women. The latter would rush for the priority seats instead. So frustrating

I think my bump is not so obvious in work clothes yet... So far nobody has really given up seat to me but that's OK.. Travelling is not too long distance for me.. I will help myself to priority seats if they are available..

Wah.. I don't think u will feel comfortable sleeping face down soon.. Will need to get used to sleeping on your sides.. Have u done your 20 weeks detailed scan yet? Or that's your next visit? Pinning for a boy or girl?

i dont rly feel uncomfy maybe becuz my bump is still small hehe. but of coz i dont lie everyday facing down. my last ultrascan was end of april cant know gender yet coz bb too small. hoping for a boy!

Hi theia, I receive the email but the link do not work. can you resend?

Hi the link doesn't work for some hotmail email addresses. I will need to send you a friend request and add you as a friend. Please PM me. Thanks

There are so many baby fairs in the coming months before Oct. U all plan to go for any? is baby fair really worth it to go?

For experienced mummies, which fair is better ?

Any mummies start to buy steriliser already? Is that necessary item ah? Saw lots of discounts at various place like Metro, kiddy palace and mothercare but confused amongst various brands. And duno if buying now is too early ..

hello..yes sterilizer is important if u r thinking of bottle feeding yr baby. be it via formula milk or expressing yr breast milk..after each bottle use or pump use, need to sterilize..most pple get philips avent sterilizer. hope this helps!

hello..yes sterilizer is important if u r thinking of bottle feeding yr baby. be it via formula milk or expressing yr breast milk..after each bottle use or pump use, need to sterilize..most pple get philips avent sterilizer. hope this helps!

hello, is it okay if ownself sterlize with hot water instead of buying the sterilizer machine?

hello, is it okay if ownself sterlize with hot water instead of buying the sterilizer machine?
yup its fine too! thats how our moms sterilized last time..but need to monitor the temperature of the hot water. :)
sterilizer is easier cos you just need to switch the button and then go to sleep. it will sterilize in 10 mins.

There are so many baby fairs in the coming months before Oct. U all plan to go for any? is baby fair really worth it to go?

For experienced mummies, which fair is better ?

Hi aautumnn, there is a big one in October but it will be too late. Another one in August, which is probably bigger than the ones in June and July. You can go and take a look at the ones before just to have an idea of pricing and check out what you want to buy :)

hi, anyone doing any readup of which diapers or milk powder is good? price differences? trying to search through forum but cant find such topic... quite a headache to compare between so mani brands available... also need to know these b4 going any baby fair to determine which are good buys

hi, anyone doing any readup of which diapers or milk powder is good? price differences? trying to search through forum but cant find such topic... quite a headache to compare between so mani brands available... also need to know these b4 going any baby fair to determine which are good buys

Hi,
personally i feel there are no such thing as good milk powder or diapers.
It all depends on the baby if she/he can take it.
ie. no allergy reactions/rashes etc.

generally, mothers use Merries for diapers (note that it is quite pricey).
For FM, Friso and Dumex seems the normal one.
Best is to get samples first.

Hello all, how often all mommies feel the baby movement ?
are babies movement like.. hmmm bubbles inside? im already coming wk 21, no obvious kicks.. jus more frequently felt the pop feeling inside, and mostly felt when im at rest. while walking, not so much

anyone is aware if its too late to attend antenatal class only mid aug? due to no slot of Mrs Wong.. is it still beneficial by then?

Hi all, wanna enquire as im gg my first chkup with the new changed gynae on coming monday, was hesistating whether to sign the package, but worth it anot? as im due first wk of october. till october, do i need to go back to the doctor for 10times?

Hi all, wanna enquire as im gg my first chkup with the new changed gynae on coming monday, was hesistating whether to sign the package, but worth it anot? as im due first wk of october. till october, do i need to go back to the doctor for 10times?

Hi Yiling,

For now gynae check up should be one month once or maybe 3 weeks once. But slowly is will be 2 weeks once and once a week when u gonna due.

Hi Yiling,

For now gynae check up should be one month once or maybe 3 weeks once. But slowly is will be 2 weeks once and once a week when u gonna due.

Oh which means if i sign up for package it will be slightly not worth it as i calculated, if monday i were to sign the package till october, i only will be going for the gynae checkup less than 10 times right.

Lets say Monday i were to sign the pkg, it starts the next checkup which is July(Once a month),
August(Once a month)
September(4 times, once a week)
October(1 time before due)

is it right to roughly calculate it like that?

Back