(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

Yeah doctor got mention that if i feel dizzy i can skip the morning session.
Are you taking the 2 pills after dinner or before bedtime?

Using oral right? Read some said can be inserted via vagina ..?

i am taking after dinner, but no effects on me, i use oral.. yes seen the instruction that can insert vagina, but i guess if can take oral is easier,

Elyn i cant find u on fb... Or u can add me? I tried creating a fb page, but i tink needa add as frenz 1st on fb isit. Sorry I'm quite an IT idiot... Hahaha

yes. must add as frens b4 can add in to grp.. hmm u gv me ur email or name. i go search..

Ya I took Oscar 4 and 2 yrs back. But that time was young. Nw aldy 32. Haa
i oso old liao. oso 32. somemore first kid. we same age but u alrdy got kids le

Would like to join the whatsapp and fb group too. Don't mind being admin as well. Have flexible work schedule so should be ok to maintain the page. :) Elyn can add me to admin.
Keen to have whatsapp chat de can pm me your contact so that I can open a group chat.

Last edited:
Any ladies opening up a watsapp chat? Maybe we can use pm function to pm our numbers to one lady to start?

Urm sorry i may sound abit reserved and un-open minded but i prefer to keep intimate details of my pregnancy to ladies only....

No worries ladies..

Totally Understand the need for ladies only gp chat.

Please add my wife into the gp chat as she is working in finance and now is year end closing..
No leave/mc etc until Feb and she gotta work on both weekends too.. So I'm jus doing whatever I can to help her..

Tks ladies!

Yup. Only ladies allowed please.
Onlysingle, so your wife can reply to the group chat? Or maybe to join only in feb?
Think it's more comfy for the ladies here.

anyone told their superior on ur pregnancy yet?
As previously during my 1st bb, which me and my senior got preg tgt, I got discriminated and was labelled with bad performance (as i fully utilised my MCs to go for monthly check ups and my AL too) during my year end appraisal by my boss even thou my direct mgr was satisfied with my performance and thus my increment was less than 3% and got transferred to another joint ventured co.

I'm in a dilemma whether to say after my 1st trim or wait longer. Any advise please.

I have told my boss. Supposed to schedule for Phuket incentive trip tml but forfeiting it. Companies should be more mummy friendly. Else how we dare to have bb.

Do we have a wat app group for ladies only?
Only ladies don't worry. Can Pm me ur contact. Will open it by tonight to gather more pax first.

Anyone gotten mosquito bites? Kanna about 8 this morning Ald. And my area is dengue red zone.

Hi everyone, I am first time mtb too. Edd 16 sept. Anyone seeing dr Jocelyn Wong? Reviews to share thanks? Also wondering if it's safe to travel first trimester?

Hi everyone, I am first time mtb too. Edd 16 sept. Anyone seeing dr Jocelyn Wong? Reviews to share thanks? Also wondering if it's safe to travel first trimester?
Usually will advise against. Cos bb is not stable yet, blood circulation while on plane may not be good, may have morning sickness, long distance of walking not advisable and food is a concern too.
Previously had mc before my honeymoon and the gynae say maybe blessing in disgust. I dunno what to apprehend. But before the mc he was against my travel plans.
Hence this time round canceling my trip for tml. Don't wanna take any chances.

I would advise against traveling esp first tri cos still unstable and if anything choychoy happen u dono where to find a reliable gynae. How abt wait till second tri? ;)

Thanks for the advice! I was thinking it isn't safe too.. So don't wan to take chances.. But I guess take boat to batam is ok right?

i think its better the wait till t2. t1 usually still unstable. but if u have serious ms or some have miscarriage history b4. its better dun travel. but best is u ask ur gynae.

hi i jus set up. but put as closed grp. can pm ur email add so i can add u as fren and add into the fb grp

Hello elyn82, will it be better to set as sercert group? For close group, though our fb friends cannot see the detail but they can still know u joined this group.
I believe most of us still not ready to let others know. :)

hi all mummies to be!
I am expecting my 2nd baby but have yet to see my gynae, wanted to wait till 8 weeks but my morning sickness is getting worse and my tummy looks as big as I was at 3 mths when expecting my first child.
My own calculated edd is 19th Sep :)
Hope to know all of you here :)

Hello elyn82, will it be better to set as sercert group? For close group, though our fb friends cannot see the detail but they can still know u joined this group.
I believe most of us still not ready to let others know. :)

hi dun worry
alrdy set to secret grp. i also dun wan ppl to know yet. hee

Hi MTBs !!
Expecting my 2nd baby aft 3 years trying ;)

Own calculation for edd 4 sept. anyone hvg same edd as me?

oh ya! am also experiencing some cramps at the lower abdomen and hv some yellow discharge. my appt with gynae this week.

Hi all!
I'm in my 6th week now, it's my first BB ^^, a lot of things I'm not aware of, need to seek some advices here. I was actually yet to go for a gyne, just got confirmation from general physician in clinic.
I am looking for a good gyne with reasonable price, any good recommendations here? A bit nervous here in term of preparation of first born.
Congratulations to all of u!!

Hi sheepysheeps stay happy for ur #3 ;) I'm also having my #3. Haa. Mine is 4yrs and 2yrs. Duno how to cope with #3 when he/ she comes out. Stress too

Hi Hi,
same same.. this time no.3 was really depressing also... was sobbing for a few days stressing that dunno if wecan cope financially with the third one... Mine is 6 & 4 years old...
After a few weeks then come to terms with the reality & trying to be happy with this pregnancy...

Am also 32 this year...

I also wanna dye my hair leh... am ard 8 weeks now... book my stylist to dye my hair next week & ask her to avoid touching scalp... i think i abit bo chup as 3rd time mummy... really cant stand my hair colour now...
and since nowadays got those non-ammonia type of dyes.. shd be ok to do bah.
Mani & Pedi I did throughout my 1st & 2nd preg leh... cuz i cant touch my toes so need to go let them cut...
also did polish... hehheee

Oh yah... just had my dr appt also... did a V scan also to see heartbeat...

Hi Hi,
same same.. this time no.3 was really depressing also... was sobbing for a few days stressing that dunno if wecan cope financially with the third one... Mine is 6 & 4 years old...
After a few weeks then come to terms with the reality & trying to be happy with this pregnancy...

Am also 32 this year...

I also wanna dye my hair leh... am ard 8 weeks now... book my stylist to dye my hair next week & ask her to avoid touching scalp... i think i abit bo chup as 3rd time mummy... really cant stand my hair colour now...
Mani & Pedi I did throughout my 1st & 2nd preg leh... cuz i cant touch my toes so need to go let them cut...

cheerup neoaix, congratulations on yor new blessing!
avoiding the scalp while coloring hair doesnt sound safe to me either ley...see ah, after leaving the color on your hair for half an hour they wil wash it away, while washing the scalp will stil kena and we all know these chemicals stay on our hair so damn long.and during the the process u wil b smelling the chemicals too.
oh no sorry, i think i really sound like an old aunty hahah

Hi Hi,

Am also 32 this year...

avoiding the scalp while coloring hair doesnt sound safe to me either ley...see ah, after leaving the color on your hair for half an hour they wil wash it away, while washing the scalp will stil kena and we all know these chemicals stay on our hair so damn long.and during the the process u wil b smelling the chemicals too.

Up to individual bah... from my knowledge chemicals on hair strands cant be absorb into blood stream... :)
my sis also did rebonding during pregnancy, & if you all google there is no actual report on dying hair affect pregnancy or bb... am from chemical & healthcare field so maybe my thinking a bit more different... hahhaaa...
Good to tahan not doing if you all can...

Hi Hi,

Am also 32 this year...

to think back, should be happy ;)
we are considered lucky mummies to get SG50 jubilee gifts :)

Hi Hi,

Am also 32 this year...

Hi neoaix, at which week did u do a v scan to see bb's heartbeat? I am going to see gynae next weekend and at the same time, worried over the heartbeat issue. Hear soon, thanks

Back