(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

Omg. My colleague asked me if i am pregnant.. gosh! I heard cant denied, so i jus said i will tell u when time is right.. n so she got it.. been trying hard to hide my baby bump!

Keke I just goes Ssssshhhhhh but i dont intend to announce. Only close ones know.

I'm going for my second scan this sat! Had spotting and cramps so have to go back and check again. Crossing fingers! Hopefully everything is fine! This is my second one!

Shhhh is like good to use. Okok, the next one. Lols! Jus now when i got asked, i stuck! Hahas

Haha i actually told a few persons, 1 is my travel mate, i boh bian must tell her i scared i needa carry too heavy stuff during the trip. Bought air tickets before test positive....
My son's nanny also asked me coz suddenly my #1 behaving very badly. Everyday bad mood whining! Does ur children also act this way? Sighh...

me too.. i only tell my family, 1 close fren and my supervisor. no choice. i jus started job on 2nd jan this yr. so have to tell her so she can plan. i think my tummy still flat flat de. how come some of yours can tell?

Haha i actually told a few persons, 1 is my travel mate, i boh bian must tell her i scared i needa carry too heavy stuff during the trip. Bought air tickets before test positive....
My son's nanny also asked me coz suddenly my #1 behaving very badly. Everyday bad mood whining! Does ur children also act this way? Sighh...

Im having my #1 n #2. First time mummy so not sure.. hahas. Other mummies will advise you :)

me too.. i only tell my family, 1 close fren and my supervisor. no choice. i jus started job on 2nd jan this yr. so have to tell her so she can plan. i think my tummy still flat flat de. how come some of yours can tell?

Mine very bloated now, last time no tummy.. So can tell.. n i look very tired everyday so pple start to suspect..

Im almost 6 weeks.ms has nt set in yet,tummy also flat flat.occasional cramps and tummy ache,constipation ,tiredness ,bit giddy at times .when im not having any discomfort i wil be in very good mood.when i do,i will feel down and start to worry again ..

Shhhh sounds like good idea. Okok, the next one. Lols! Jus now when i got asked, i stuck! Hahas

I will get the hint too if they Ssshhhh ;)
I don't intend to let my in laws know too but my big mouth hb go and tell them and my mil in turn go and tell her gossiper relatives.:confused::confused:

Im almost 6 weeks.ms has nt set in yet,tummy also flat flat.occasional cramps and tummy ache,constipation ,tiredness ,bit giddy at times .when im not having any discomfort i wil be in very good mood.when i do,i will feel down and start to worry again ..

haha. same.. i do not have any ms. no craving. appetite still same. nv increase or decrease. but occasionally cramps, i also have constipation. but seems better when i eat alot fruits now. i also have tiredness too despite everyday slp 8hrs. i will still doze off during work. these feel days feel giddy when i stand too long in mrt..

I cancelled my rebonding appt upon noeing that im preg. No point risking.

Anyone feeling cold? Im feeling cold daily dono y. It wasnt like that for my first pregnancy.

Oh i wld like to join e watsapp chat too!

Can i join the chat grp too? Hmm i had tummy after i had my #1, so now even early preg the tummy also bloated and i tink i look 3mths preg. Trying to wear loose clothes to hide it... But soon hit 13wks den dont needa hide liao!
This preg i'm waiting for my ms to get worse, hopefully its diff frm #1.

haha. same.. i do not have any ms. no craving. appetite still same. nv increase or decrease. but occasionally cramps, i also have constipation. but seems better when i eat alot fruits now. i also have tiredness too despite everyday slp 8hrs. i will still doze off during work. these feel days feel giddy when i stand too long in mrt..
due to constipation ,i need to use qte abit of strength when i poo and tt makes me worry. i wanted to use medicated oil when i am giddy but i read somewhere that we cannot use that.dunno how true .what do u do when u feel giddy? better hold tight when u are on the train and stand near the door, more air less stuffy

me too. i also feel like rebond my hair n do mani pedi. but dunno safe anot
Elyn, I also wanted to paint my nails!! But my mum says nail polish not good coz of the thinner smell that cause negative impact for baby but I guess as long as the nail salon is free or that thinner smell not so strong, I think should be fine.. Wear face mask. To play safe for the sake of our child, of course, try to refrain..

it is not jus abt the smell, the nail polish on your nail is also not gd for health . there r some nailpolish tt are safe for preggies though. hair color i was told no no esp during first trimester wor. seems like i have a long list of dos and donts qns to ask dr on my nex visit. and also i heard giddy cannot use medicated oil!

I just started new job today and I am also in a dilemma. To inform supervisor or to wait till first trimester is over. Headache

Oh yes, any of your gynae ask to choose the DS Scan already? Oscar 90% accuracy n harmony(single)/Verifi(for twins)99% accuracy.
300 plus vs. 1200 accordinly.

Anyone made decision already?

Im still thinking...

I also feel like colour my hair n do nails.. Hub say faster do before 1st trim.. But some of my friends told me cannot do.. E nail polish thinner bad for bb... Have to go those organic nail shop then ok ba....

I would like to join in the group chat too... =)

I just started new job today and I am also in a dilemma. To inform supervisor or to wait till first trimester is over. Headache

oic. becos i last yr interview alrdy tell them im trying for baby. so if they cant accept my pregnancy when i joined, then i will reject the offer. thats y on my first day of work, i inform her abt my pregnancy

me worse, i have lots of white hair. the last time i colored my hair was before my ivf embryo transfer . now i use hair mascara, hair color stick and hair color spray to cover my grey. all can be washed away with shampoo. i stopped using nail polish half a year ago

hee. my hubby also says no.. so bo bian. cannot do

I was so tempted to dye my hair when i missed my period, so decided to stop and wait and test. After #1 i grow so much white hair... Hate it sticking up at the parting! Really dislike... Zzzz

I am having pudding hair now. Black plus light brown from previous dye. Thinking this year cny sure kanna asked de cos I am super vain and will surely dye my hair except for this time round. No manicure no dye hair.

Oh yes, any of your gynae ask to choose the DS Scan already? Oscar 90% accuracy n harmony(single)/Verifi(for twins)99% accuracy.
300 plus vs. 1200 accordinly.

Anyone made decision already?

Im still thinking...

im thinking to go straight to harmony test or u think we shld jus go for oscar test first..

Hi Mummies,

i was prescribed with Utrogestan by doctor. Any idea what medicine is this and the effect?

Doctor asked me to take 100mg in the morning (after bf) and then 2 at nights (after dinner).

I feel bit dizzy after taking this medicine...

Do you also have the same medicine as i do?

Thanks.

im taking folic in the mrning and 2 Utrogestan at night. Im with Dr claudine tan. she mentioned will cause drowsyness so advise to take night time only.

im thinking to go straight to harmony test or u think we shld jus go for oscar test first..
I only took oscar the last time, whats harmony test? Isit different?
Wah an auntie nearly fell on me, luckily my hand block her and another hand i was hugging my tummy.

Haha yes its tough to hide when you're either showing or look tired and sick 24-7. Like how can someone be sick for more than a week right! Its the sudden nono to caffeine and rejection of wasabi snacks that are tooootally giving me away. I can only pretend and just say hahahahaha when they ask. I know it makes me sound stupid but I'm as stucked!

I cancelled my rebonding appt upon noeing that im preg. No point risking.

Anyone feeling cold? Im feeling cold daily dono y. It wasnt like that for my first pregnancy.

Oh i wld like to join e watsapp chat too!

Twinkle: with both my pregnancies I felt verrryyy cold in my 1st trimester. Think the body is kinda weak with all the lack of appetite and giddy spells etc. It will be normalised in 2nd trimester!

Hi ladies, I hv read thru all the post and would like to inform you TT I shall do the honour to create a watsapp group..

Think more feasible in the long run.. Especially when it is more accessible..

Email me to [email protected]

Do note TT I might be slow in adding you in as I'm working too..

Background. I'm a first time father and super excited too!

Woww! We have a father here!

Hey mummies, when did you all go for your 1st gynae checkup... I think I should be 6 wks now but not very inclined to do it now as I hate vaginal scan... Thinking to go at wk 10. Any recommendation for Mount A? Previously at Gleneagles but don't feel like going back... Haha...

Back