(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

Hey Mommies, I'm new here!! Just found out about a week ago and I'm probably about 5 weeks now. Really excited!! According to babycenter app my etd is 7 Sep'15! lol The nausea feeling haven't really kick in much yet. Hopefully I will be able to handle it. :)

Hello valerietlk, same as mine!! Congrats!!!

hi mommies, I'd just tested positive on Dec 30. Very excited as this is my first pregnancy...Had seen a gynae to confirm and only saw a sac last week...Next appointment is late Jan.

Hi mummies to be, I just tested positive last Friday and EDD is 3 September 2015. Feeling super excited since it is my 1st pregnancy. Experiencing slight nausea and a bad backache...hope everything goes well when I see my gyne Dr Benjamin Tham on 22nd January!

hi mommies, I'd just tested positive on Dec 30. Very excited as this is my first pregnancy...Had seen a gynae to confirm and only saw a sac last week...Next appointment is late Jan.

How many weeks when u went for the scan? Im going this sat but worry cant see anything.. den waste money

OMG... my morning sickness is getting worse day by day... Thinking if I should bring forward my appt with gynae... And best part, my tummy is pretty visible now when it's still so early stage... Dunno if it'd bloating. But I tot bloating usually will go off over the night. Mine seems to be there all the time...

OMG... my morning sickness is getting worse day by day... Thinking if I should bring forward my appt with gynae... And best part, my tummy is pretty visible now when it's still so early stage... Dunno if it'd bloating. But I tot bloating usually will go off over the night. Mine seems to be there all the time...

Mine the same! Quite visible. My mum say maybe i will turn big size :( usually when i woke up my tummy is flat.. now no longer..

How many weeks when u went for the scan? Im going this sat but worry cant see anything.. den waste money

I went on week 5..The gynae scanned and saw a small sac, then he performed the urine test using stripe. It is a faint positive line, so faint that it's hard to see..but he concluded that I am preggie...

Till date, I am still feeling worried, coz saw from other threads that only when u hear the heartbeat then it is considered a confirmed pregnancy...*fingers crossed*

Oh i c.. sat will be my 5weeks 5days.. dono can see n hear not.. cuz i heard pple say 6 weeks will have heartbeat already.. praying hard. Jia you!!!

Jiayou ladies! Update us! Previously for my 1st I went at 6weeks too as I was duper excited haha. Could not see via tummy scan so gynae went vaginally and saw the sac. At 8 weeks review we heard the heartbeat.

i'm also seeing gynea at 8 weeks... previously my 2 pregnancy i went at 6 weeks all can see sac only...

Bought some sour umeya plum n i must say it really helps my nausea that's getting progressively worse :confused:. maybe you all might wanna try!:)

Does it really help? But I was told by tcm not to take sour things too much. So I've not tried plums yet. Brought some chewy sweets with me instead. Appetite is real bad. And the nausea...it's really a love and hate thing. Coz when it goes away, I worry about the baby. When it comes I know baby is growing fine but the disgusting feeling is really horrible...

Hi dama, this is what i am feeling exactly. These few days i have no symptoms, only backache and fatigue. I very worry. Till today my nausea n gagging vomitting comes again.. den im relieved abit.. hais..

Jus wondering if vaginal scan is painful.. anyone??

Shaoosmama I think we are the same... hahahaha.. so self contradictory. I seriously can't wait till next Wednesday to see my gynae. Hopefully can see my little one from tummy scan and hear the heartbeat.

Shaoosmama I think we are the same... hahahaha.. so self contradictory. I seriously can't wait till next Wednesday to see my gynae. Hopefully can see my little one from tummy scan and hear the heartbeat.

Hahas.. mummies are the same! U next wed is how many weeks?

I am not sure if you all experience certain cravings to food. I love soupy food and no sweet foods for me. Will feel super nausea if I have some sweet stuffs.

Hello mommies, my morning sickness is pretty bad and luckily it only happen at night. At least it's not affecting my work in the day........after vomitting all the water n food, i am craving for these juices especially the Pear n mixed berries. Does anyone here knows if it is ok to take such juice? The pict as appended.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-08-23-52-44.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-08-23-52-44.png
    896.6 KB · Views: 371
Hi All,

Joining all as I've tested positive on New Year Eve... EDD not yet confirm, Should be in 5th week also... havnt see gynea yet, appt on 19th Jan. this is my 3rd child... first boy 6years old, second girl 4 years old...
Totally unplanned & caught us by surprise... feeling a little depressed at first... but currently accepting the fact that we have to go through this again...
Will be back to my previous Gynea in NUH.

Hi neoaix, what a coincidence. I have tested positive on New Year's Eve too and 1st Gynae appointment on 19th Jan too.. Lol

Mine is at KKH. 1st boy is 12 years old already... had a miscarriage in Late Oct 2014 and within 2 months found out that I am pregnant again. Kind of worried though but praying that God will bless me with a smooth pregnancy and healthy baby.

This is my 4th pregnancy and tummy starts showing very fast. I believe it is bloated as my tummy reduce slightly when I wake up in the morning.

Have a problem also.. can't seem to sleep at night. Only manage to fall asleep usually around 5am - 7am... Yawn

Hello mommies, my morning sickness is pretty bad and luckily it only happen at night. At least it's not affecting my work in the day........after vomitting all the water n food, i am craving for these juices especially the Pear n mixed berries. Does anyone here knows if it is ok to take such juice? The pict as appended.

Hi Reillyn

I always believe that whatever we eat and take, take in moderation portion. Of course nothing beats the freshly blended juice.. :)

Hi Reillyn

I always believe that whatever we eat and take, take in moderation portion. Of course nothing beats the freshly blended juice.. :)

I agree. Plus at this stage with all the nausea and vomitting, at least take some food that u find comfort in is impt becoz you still need minimal nutrients...

Btw issit normal to have no ms and other symptoms except for tiredness? I am not even sure if the fatigue is caused by new job. ;)

Btw issit normal to have no ms and other symptoms except for tiredness? I am not even sure if the fatigue is caused by new job. ;)

If you got no ms, u are one of the lucky ones. Coz there is a small percentage of ladies who have no symptoms.

Hi all,
I just did a tummy n transvaginal scan at w6d4 edd is 31 aug, can see bb pulsating heart beat. So exciting!! :)

Doc prescribed some vit B6 for nausea..maybe the mummies w nausea here can check w gynae/buy fr pharmacy?:)

hi all, i tested positive on xmas day. tot mu edd will be in late aug if i calculate based on my LMP. but tdy went to see my gynae. she says edd is early sept :) so happy to know all of u here.. this is my first pregnancy so i got alot to learn frm u all!!:p

jus now went to do the ultrasound she say cannot see the foetus. i so panicked. then she does a vaginal scan and say so tiny but got heartbeat. phew!!

hi all, i tested positive on xmas day. tot mu edd will be in late aug if i calculate based on my LMP. but tdy went to see my gynae. she says edd is early sept :) so happy to know all of u here.. this is my first pregnancy so i got alot to learn frm u all!!:p

jus now went to do the ultrasound she say cannot see the foetus. i so panicked. then she does a vaginal scan and say so tiny but got heartbeat. phew!!

Is the vaginal scan painful?

hey
i have no morning sickness but i realise i got tired very easily. kp dozing off although i have 8hrs slp. my sis says 1st trim will get fatigue easily. after that will be better

How nice!! Do rest more then elyn :) Give me fatigue anytime...wld prefer tt to nausea n the 'food dont taste gd but hv to kp eating to stop nausea' double whammy haha

How nice!! Do rest more then elyn :) Give me fatigue anytime...wld prefer tt to nausea n the 'food dont taste gd but hv to kp eating to stop nausea' double whammy haha

Same here... I'll try to go and sleep just to escape from the nausea but often I got woken up becoz I want to vomit....

Back