(2015/08) Aug 2015 Mummies

Glad that you your company is ok, for my previous co, once i told my direct Jp boss about my pregnancy, they after 2 mths before my probation end, find fault on me and ask hr to ask me to leave. Hr just compensate me 2mths of maternity leaves and ask me not to leak out to anyone if not they can seek compensation from me. I regret not complaining to mom. Thus, for my this pregnancy, I tried not to tell my direct superior first before the first trimester as my boss she's not easy to deal with as well. She only took 1 mth ML and return to work the next mth after confinement. The other 3 mths she's taking on and off and still come back for meetings, etc. she took more than 8 mths later to clear her ML,CCL and AL and still clearing now.

Very stress when it's my turn to take ML. Will she have the same expectation on me as what she have been doing?

Wah, workaholic superior will never understand us for being family oriented. Worse still, her thinking must be if i can do it, you should too. It is difficult to work under a workaholic.

Wah, workaholic superior will never understand us for being family oriented. Worse still, her thinking must be if i can do it, you should too. It is difficult to work under a workaholic.
Yup that's why I'm kinda stressed out that I'll have to spill the news to her very soon. Hopefully, she won't be making things difficult for me

Haiz... just wipe away 1 blob of fresh blood... hopefully it's just old blood that nature wants to clear for the pregnancy

Hi all mummies. . So happy to found this chat.. just tested positive this week with my 1st one..
been feeling very tired, bloated and cant complete all meals..
booked an appt with dr Benjamin Tham in 2 weeks time. Super excited and hope everything is fine. :)

Congrats and welcome

same. i have been very tired too
My appt with Dr Tham is next fri... still waiting patiently. cant wait... been waiting for 3 weeks already

Those who wanna join facebook. PM me your facebook email add :)

Been having super bad MS during morning and evening.... but am very happy. Finally going to see baby this fri. 4 more days... yeah!

Hi, anyone experiencing morning sickness? Mine usually comes in the evening. How do you deal with it?

You hv to find the source of whatever triggered it. For me, i experience headaches and nausea. An empty stomach and milk triggers them. So i try to eat sth every hr. Fruits and nuts.

I didn't get very bad morning sickness but tummy keep feeling v bloated and mouth tasteless... And the hormone pills making me v tired and high.. My work requires 100% concentration so i can only take the pill early in the morning then late evening and just before i sleep.

Hi, anyone experiencing morning sickness? Mine usually comes in the evening. How do you deal with it?
I am experiencing very bad MS. Don't seems to be able to vomit anything out early in the morning. Worst is I have the feeling of pooping and vomiting at the same time. Just wondering if this is normal. :(

Hi all! I jus tested positive on fri! Was 2 days late. This gona b my #2.. im still searching for gynae.. as i wanted vbac this time round.. any good suggestions?

hi mummies , i just tested positive ytd and i am not excited at all.. i feel vey very stress.... what should i do. :( based on calulation i should not be preggy.. :(
I feel so depressed right now. my no. 2 is coming 8 mths. I dun think i can handle no. 3 . Currently i have help from both parents taking turns. But they have already expressed that they do not want to look after already as they are also aging... imagine a no. 3 coming along. I dunno how.. i dun trust maids as well and leaving young kid at child care is also a no no for me. I am now lost. Unless i quit my job... but that woldbe financially challenging. And i may be up for a promotion next year... now i dunno how it will affect my career growth. Oh gosh..... i feel like crying...

Hi, my first time in the forum and posting.
i am with first child. anyone know what to avoid eating and what kind of tcm med to take? i heard that need to avoid raw food and caffeine. a bit worried. ....
thanks in advance

hi mummies , i just tested positive ytd and i am not excited at all.. i feel vey very stress.... what should i do. :( based on calulation i should not be preggy.. :(
I feel so depressed right now. my no. 2 is coming 8 mths. I dun think i can handle no. 3 . Currently i have help from both parents taking turns. But they have already expressed that they do not want to look after already as they are also aging... imagine a no. 3 coming along. I dunno how.. i dun trust maids as well and leaving young kid at child care is also a no no for me. I am now lost. Unless i quit my job... but that woldbe financially challenging. And i may be up for a promotion next year... now i dunno how it will affect my career growth. Oh gosh..... i feel like crying...

Hug hug! Dun feel stress, all bb is a blessing. Your bb can feel your stress. Many ladies trying very hard and cant even have 1 bb. 船到桥头自然直. The god arrange this bb for you so accept it and plan for the best for them. Maybe get a maid to help your parents yo look after? As in your parents can oversee the maid, it will be less taxing on ageing parents and feel safer than leaving bb with maid alone.

Hi all! I jus tested positive on fri! Was 2 days late. This gona b my #2.. im still searching for gynae.. as i wanted vbac this time round.. any good suggestions?

Congrats to you! I not sure which gynae is pro natural, but im not as brave as you. I went through e-csec for my first, i dare not risk going through the same scary episode again.

oh dear~ please don't be depressed. Baby is a blessing gift from god. You can also think of putting one kid to CC/infant care? However, hiring a helper will be a much better choice as it's so much cheaper than putting in IFC can also help your parents in some chores while they look after? *Hugs*

i am with first child. anyone know what to avoid eating and what kind of tcm med to take? i heard that need to avoid raw food and caffeine. a bit worried. ....
thanks in advance

Cooling food like pineapples, bitter gourd etc. Dang gui, ren shen to avoid. Unless u r consulting tcm physician, best dont take any tcm med on ur own or by medical hall. Heard a few stories from my physician.

Tested positive using clearblue kit on 5dec & over the weekend i googled for gynae near my area. Do not wish to travel far each time to see doc.

So i went thomson women clinic & dr wong mun that did a vaginal scan for me. No blood test as pregnancy kit is pretty accurate.

Seems like dr wong mun that had quite good reviews on him.

Next appt is 23dec. Doc say shd be able to detect heartbeat if everything is normal. :confused:

Hi all, I've tested positive as well. Waiting for gynae appointment on 31st dec. This is my #2. Do add me to fb too. Thanks.

Hugs
Talk to ur hb and discuss.
Maybe childcare is not a bad idea if u dun have enough help.
Tc and rest well. Pray about it.

thanks in advance

congrats and welcome.
At this moment just rem take your folic acid until u book appt with a gynae

I stopped my teh o. But drinking lipton camomile and peppermint and it's without caffeine. Just to make myself feel better.

Welcome all new mummies. I am so excited. My 1st appt with Dr Benjamin is this Friday :)

Will add all mummies who pm me to Facebook tmr. Sorry having bad headache today

Congrats to you! I not sure which gynae is pro natural, but im not as brave as you. I went through e-csec for my first, i dare not risk going through the same scary episode again.

Hi minko1983, I went thru e-csec too after failed dilation for 23 hrs, after 2 rds of induce... I hav doubts abt my prev gynae if it was really necessary to induce at that time... I dowan to go thru the pain of csect again, the recovery is long plus having an elder girl now, I really need to heal faster to take care of 2..

Thanks Mummyof3jays! I heard abt Dr Paul who's good at vbac too.. Had wanted Dr Benjamin for my previous #1.. will try both of them and see what's their view on my chance of vbac!

yes do check with them. my chance on vbac was high for #2 but he refuse to come out . overdue , end up no choice csec again. but i am still opting for vbac for #3
my fren #2 was success vbac with dr Paul

Hi mummies, i have been following this thread but no courage to post until i saw heartbeat at yday's scan. This is my 4th pregnancy and hopefully 2nd kid if all continues to go well.
Hi chubcan, you should avoid soft cheeses as they are not pasteurised and deli meats such as ham. I would avoid all cold drinks in the first trimester too. Based on what my tcm doc says some foods outside have dang gui so do be cautious e.g. braised duck, bak kut teh (brown type). I know fish head steamboat sometimes adds danggui to the stock too. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Mummies for those who pm me your email add i can only find and add a few as some i cant find u using the email u give me

@crystalizwan, @cloudily , @pinky32 , , [USER=174600]@lovepeace55, @minko1983[/USER] , @Lil_Han_Mummy[/USER] added u please accept friend request in fb. Gloria Liu

@PassionDoReMi , @littledot3 : i found similar name but its a male account
@Libbie , , [USER=149513] , [USER=9609]@worry[/USER] please send me your fb email again . thanks :)[/USER]

Thanks mummy Gloria! Great effort!

Hello ladies!

I just tested positive using clearblue last Tue and it's my first time so my hubby and I are really happy and excited! Yet slightly worried about what to expect in the coming months. It's definitely a blessing though :) Actually I'm not very sure of the edd yet, im just assuming it's going to be Aug 15 lol.

Went for my first gynae check last Thur but doc was unable to see any sac yet :( was kinda disappointed n felt like I wasted money lol. Took 2 blood tests after which confirmed the HCG levels are normal, and going for next scan this Sat! There should be the sac by then, so hoping all will go well ^_^

Take care all!

Hello ladies!

I just tested positive using clearblue last Tue and it's my first time so my hubby and I are really happy and excited! Yet slightly worried about what to expect in the coming months. It's definitely a blessing though :) Actually I'm not very sure of the edd yet, im just assuming it's going to be Aug 15 lol.

Went for my first gynae check last Thur but doc was unable to see any sac yet :( was kinda disappointed n felt like I wasted money lol. Took 2 blood tests after which confirmed the HCG levels are normal, and going for next scan this Sat! There should be the sac by then, so hoping all will go well ^_^

Take care all!

congrats and welcome... yeah too early. i found out i was pregnant on 29th dec. my 1st appt is this fri. i waited till my neck grew long.. haha

Back