(2015/08) Aug 2015 Mummies

For those who are having 2nd or third child, what symptoms do you have? I don't even have sore boobs.... except cramps and diarrhoea a bit.... and it's the exact cramp n diarrhoea when im having my period.... really have to pray hard that I don't miss it.....

I have soreboobs, itchy nipples n cramps b4 i test yesterday. The heart burn is getting more frequent and gassy. Plus gets sleepy and tired easily. I tends to fall asleep very early at 8pm but woke up middle of the night feeling insomia.

Very sianz... the last time my hcg is actually at 204.7 and today its at 515.4... double but lower than my expectation. And today is the start of spotting..... Please God... I really don't want to go through my last pregnancy all over again.... I want a safe n smooth pregnancy and healthy child like majority!! :(

What did your gynae say? Did your gynae prescribe medi to stable your condition? Normally they will prescribe progestone for you. I din check my hcg.

What did your gynae say? Did your gynae prescribe medi to stable your condition? Normally they will prescribe progestone for you. I din check my hcg.
I just spotted only and Esther Yeo clinic will be close during the weekend and I haven even get to see my gynae... maybe Monday will pop by to get the jab...

@minko1983 , im also getting restless in sleep too... but I dont know if it's due to work stress or spotting stress... :(

I just spotted only and Esther Yeo clinic will be close during the weekend and I haven even get to see my gynae... maybe Monday will pop by to get the jab...

@minko1983 , im also getting restless in sleep too... but I dont know if it's due to work stress or spotting stress... :(

Libbie, I think you can't sleep well and eat well during weekend bah. Instead of worrying thruout the weekend, i would think it is better to call any gynae that is open on weekend for a check or even go kkh a&e since you are spotting. Just to be safe and get assuarance from doc earlier. Hope everything is ok and you can rest ur mind and body.

Babe, congrats. gynae is the first thing to check if all is gd. baby necessities not now. too early. ;)
Thanks PassionDoReMi :)

Nice to meet you all here and i guess we gonna sharing lots of informations to one another from now till the next 8 mths or so

Im really lost and need some advice!! I know first i should choose a gynae but at the same time some doc only delivery at certain hospital right?

So which hospital do you are opt for? I was thinking TMC, Raffles Hospital and Mount E Novena.
any ladies here have some informations to share? thank you so much in advance.

congrats :)

Slowly. Baby necessities can wait. Go Google for gynae 1st. I stay in sk but I go tmc. I am seeing Dr Benjamin Tham
Thanks Mummyof3jays :)
I am looking at TMC too. How much will the estimate hospital bill size be? How much is Dr Benjamin package?
Im considering Dr Phua at Kovan, anyone choose him too? how is his overall service, stitching or package?

Hi hi all!!!!!
I just tested a small faint positive line ;) and I m so so excited I have to declare to the world!!!!!
This is my 3rd and it's should be due 14 aug... I also never go see doc ;) no 1 is 3.5, no2 is 1.5 ... Both girls

Will be going when I turn 6-7 weeks to hear the precious heart beats ;)

I am so so excited ... I pray we all have a good journey together!

Hi hi all!!!!!
I just tested a small faint positive line ;) and I m so so excited I have to declare to the world!!!!!
This is my 3rd and it's should be due 14 aug... I also never go see doc ;) no 1 is 3.5, no2 is 1.5 ... Both girls

Congrats ;)
It's my 3rd too. But mine are older . Gal 7 boy 3

Thanks Mummyof3jays :)
I am looking at TMC too. How much will the estimate hospital bill size be? How much is Dr Benjamin package?
Im considering Dr Phua at Kovan, anyone choose him too? how is his overall service, stitching or package?

I forget already. Hehe. Package about 600+ or 700+ let u know again
Total bill hmm. It's depends. Mine is c sec so more ex. Exact I dunno. Not I pay. Haha

Hi hi all!!!!!

Congrats!!!! 3 kids!!

Hi all,

Congrats to all here :)

I just tested +ve on beta hcg last fri too. was 303 then and today 1068 :) 2nd pregnancy and with Dr Fong Yang. Mine is an SO IUI baby . Hope to join this group and start another wonderful pregnancy journey with you all.

Hi all,

Congrats to all here :)

I just tested +ve on beta hcg last fri too. was 303 then and today 1068 :) 2nd pregnancy and with Dr Fong Yang. Mine is an SO IUI baby . Hope to join this group and start another wonderful pregnancy journey with you all.

congrats . yeah lets all go thru this wonderful journey today :) I already create a Facebook group but lets all join once we enter 2nd tri :)

Think body getting old already.
Ytd whole day feel like puking but nothing to puke.
today feel so sleepy and body aching

Hey, I got my an tai yao from Bukit Batok Street 11 Blk 153 @ Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre.

Just got my 3rd HCG.. yesterday was 2388 a jump from 516 on Friday!! Thank God... The bleeding kinda ceased yesterday even though I was up walking around and carrying my 11kg toddler...

Thats a very good no! :) above 2000 can go scan liao.. i was told spotting and bleeding kind could be due to low progesterone level too, i am taking progesterone pills now too as I got light spotting last week, rest well!

Hey, I got my an tai yao from Bukit Batok Street 11 Blk 153 @ Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre.

Just got my 3rd HCG.. yesterday was 2388 a jump from 516 on Friday!! Thank God... The bleeding kinda ceased yesterday even though I was up walking around and carrying my 11kg toddler...

Great news! Continue to an tai and dont worry le. Take care and rest well. I am now keep telling my toddle not to hit, smash, jump onto my tummy. Haha, its difficult.

Think body getting old already.
Ytd whole day feel like puking but nothing to puke.
today feel so sleepy and body aching

Think those symptoms start to kicks in. Heart burn, nausea, motion sick. Whenever i smell oily fried stuff i feel nausea liao. Especially after work, ppl da bao and take lift together.

Duno should I do blood test nw, I dun feel preg at all, no symptom anything, maybe bloated and crave for salty food, other than that nth already. Had spotting last week and given hormones pill,my gynae seem not very positive about my preg leh, haiz. But I will be doing another scan next wed which I Would be week 6 by then

Good luck, update here after your scan :) I am having mine this fri heehee

Went for my first scan this morning... Still too early to see anything. Dr Fong says can only see the waterbag and tiny yolk inside. HCG is gd at 5196.2 but my progestrerone level dropped from 108.60 to 83 so he suggested me to start taking the progestrerone pill now. Next scan 2wks later... Hopefully by then can hear heartbeat.

Think those symptoms start to kicks in. Heart burn, nausea, motion sick. Whenever i smell oily fried stuff i feel nausea liao. Especially after work, ppl da bao and take lift together.
praying that it wont be so horrible for #3
#1 nothing, very easy
#2 I vomited for 4 months :(

Duno should I do blood test nw, I dun feel preg at all, no symptom anything, maybe bloated and crave for salty food, other than that nth already. Had spotting last week and given hormones pill,my gynae seem not very positive about my preg leh, haiz. But I will be doing another scan next wed which I Would be week 6 by then
Babe, I did blood test trend to set my heart at ease... so if it makes u at least, go for it...

Anyway out of excitement, I went to scan today... and I saw a nice round sac... now just have to wait till 20th to see Prof biswas.

hi all i am new to this forums . currently around 7 weeks pregnant.. very stress did not plan for this baby at all ... very sleepy at work cant even open my eyes in the afternoon..felt very hungry keep eating biscuits... breast very pain.. lucky morning sickness is not so bad...Just asking did anyone quit your job because of all this symptoms? or every1 just tahan till cny to get bonus?

I went to a gp once to do a blood test. Your blood will be sent to a lab. Cheaper than seeing a gynae. :p

hi all i am new to this forums . currently around 7 weeks pregnant.. very stress did not plan for this baby at all ... very sleepy at work cant even open my eyes in the afternoon..felt very hungry keep eating biscuits... breast very pain.. lucky morning sickness is not so bad...Just asking did anyone quit your job because of all this symptoms? or every1 just tahan till cny to get bonus?

congrats. dun be stress. its a gift. Many can try for years and not get 1

sleepiness will stay for about a month or so.. i oso very sleepy nowadays
dun feel hungry. but nowadays always feel cold and wanna puke but nothing to puke

Hello mummies,

Great to know so many of you are in this forum already! I jus tested positive yesterday and was so excited that I can't slp.. Lol..

This is my #2 hopefully all will gd n healthy as I was MC a yr ago... ;)

@fantasy1175 for me I wan to utilize the maternity leaves if can, Hope I Would be able to tahan will then
@Libbie where u do ur blood test trend? Also mount a? Maybe I should postpone my scan
I went to esther yeo clinic who is a gp but has scanning machine. She gave me duphaston for an tai and took 3 trends of blood n scan me...

Its only for 1st trimester, after this you will be fine... just think of the income that you will have if u still work. You can get better stuff for bb n urself... then when come third tri,just get hospitalization leaves if obstetrician can give... hahaha

Back