(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

Ha same same, the fats from my #1 pregnancy still around, so now I feel my tummy so bloated and embarrassed, machiam like going into 2nd tri already.

Oh I had quite mild ms for my #1 leh, only puked once. But still turned out to be girl. I guess it can go either way?

Hi Mummies & Daddies...
I just signed up at the Parenthood Fair for a free digital edition of the Motherhood magazine. Its filled with lots of interesting articles as well as brochures of the upcoming Parenthood fair for the various contests.
Just sign up at http://gift.motherhoodexhibition.sg/ with the Promo Code PHF3 for the free digital magazine now!
Parenthood Fair from 21-23 Nov 2014 11am to 9pm.

My number one is also a girl leh, but I had zero ms and nice skin. Whereas this time I'm breaking out all over my chin! Agree with yallo, think it can go either ways.

Shan,
I know that pot of soup leftover feeling!!! I also can't go near the kitchen sink where I put food trash, I always tell my hubby quick throw it out!!! Even in the car when I tapao food now, I need to wind down the windows. Can't stand the smell.

Yes! I had very nice skin too!!!! I was so sad after that when my skin returned to original state, now super chui haha. @saraiii maybe this means there's a chance it's a boy this time for you?

Yallo,

Yar, me too!! Very sad when after bf for few mths, my skin went back to normal. The glow and smoothness disappeared! I do hope it's a boy this time!! Haha one girl one boy would be perfect to close shop.

Hahaha I'm hoping for opposite, hoping another girl then I can maximise all the clothes and shoes I bought for my #1!

Hi Mummies~

I tested positive!
I wanted to know if any of your are feeling nausea even during sleep. I'm having difficulties on it.

I'm also having "problem" with my tummy. It's bloated n looks like a baby bump.

Btw what do u all munch on when u feel hungry during the day or before sleeping?

Same for me. Only less than 3months but i look as if I'm mid term. All because I didn't shed my fats during the last pregnancy. But at least I was given seat on the mrt without asking. ;)

Hippo u are already given a seat..hee. now I think people just think I am fat. I still have to give up seat because the few times the other mummies have an even bigger bump.

What kinda of tummy ache?

I took charcoal pills when I am having diarrhoea. However, it is best to consult your gynae before taking any drug during pregnancy.

Agree with the nice skin part! Perfect non oily skin all the way until I stop bfg... I'm also hoping for another boy!

Hi angeline, congrats!

Hi all..

Just tested positive today.. my no. 3.. The thought of going through everything again is.... Tiring

Btw.. is there a Facebook group? ? Anyone created one??

Hi mandy, izzit for bloated stomach? My gynae did prescribed for me but I dun dare to eat. He say is absolutely fine though.
Welcome noknok, I always saluate mummies with 3 kids or more. I got super weak ears. Very scare of crying baby. I hope I will b immune with no2 now. Lol. But as kid become 2-3 yrs old. They are really starting to b adorable. That is why I started to have another 1.

Congrats noknok... wah seems like all the mummies here arr slim2... hehehe im chubbier so my 5th weeks already look like a few.mths especially when bloated... and sometimes cant hold it in anymore hahahaha... any of thr mummies here the hubby have change of habits or behaviours??... my hubby keep eating n saying hungry all the time... while me sometimes no appetite... hahahaha since need to watch my diet seems to b werking out for me... lol..

Fae, my hubby is always more pregnant than me. Zzz more than me. Eat alot. Supper. Easily tired.
It is aft he saw the giving birth process then he realised we the mummies power cannot be under estimated.he even concluded that he will nv want to b a woman. Lol

Good morning mummies,
just went to gynae appt.
I told doc I got period pain kind cramp on wed but aft I slept it off then next few days OK.
So we proceed to tummy scan,he saw a big patch of blood beside the sac and can't see baby, OMG my heart sank.
He suggested vaginal scan and finally can see the bb + yolk & hear the heart beats , what a relief.
He told me to rest more & don't carry #1. If keep cramp, it maybe detached & flushed out.

I tink maybe I'm constipated or had too much potato last night.

Oh jj_jj u must rest more n take care!

My Gynae will do transvaginal scan during first trimester tink it's easier to see since it's still small.

Oh ya the constipation had started to kick in... i remember i had an episode where i was so long in the toilet that the nurses tot i fainted inside.. cos earlier i had a low blood sugar... lol

Gosh jj_jj, thankfully it's nothing!! Rest more! Actually, at this stage we are not encourage to carry #1 is't? I'm still carrying my #1 and feels a bit sad knowing I can't carry her for long now.

At my wk7, there was once my son was cranky due to fever. Kept wanting me to carry and sayang him. He was 12kg then.
And I discovered I was spotting that very day.
Scared me to death... and from then on I was forbidden to carry him and walk around.
Can only cuddle him sitting down.

Congrats on e twins ellesie.. I can't imagine having twins.. e logistics and e risks of premature baby. . Stress

I scheduled my first appointment to be on 7 Dec. . Lol.. 3rd one super Bo chap.. go earlier means jab earlier.. Better go later :p

Thanks all, I will rest more, reduce movement.
Now I only carry him while sitdown & semi laydown
Ellesie, congrats on twins!
There are 2 couples I know got twins boys via ivf, both are full term baby :)

Noknok not every pregnanct the same, not necessary a jab unless got history lor

Ha.. jab most likely cos I'm still breastfeeding. . The two hormones buay gam.. both my pregnancy progesterone level are too low.. 2nd one is worse... gynae says most likely due to me still feeding

Ellesie,
Twins!!!! Congrats!! So exciting!! :) I do have three friends who have twins conceived naturally and they are as happy as can be!! One of them has 4 boys in total including the twin boys!! Haha although a handful but heaps of joy in the house. My Neighbour also has one boy and two twin girls, she became a sahm after the twins, and I see her coping really well too with no helper. Don't worry, take a deep breath, slowly plan the logistics. They will add lots of joy to your household!

Hmmm... shan.. I guess it depends on you. . I carry my no. 1 when I was having no. 2.. breastfeed her throughout too.. If you see spotting or feel pain then try not to carry so often. .. I know. .. It is close to impossible not to carry

Hello all mommies! how are u all doing? :))

Tested positive last week. First pregnancy for me. Hope everything will go smooth!!

Hello all mommies! how are u all doing? :))

Tested positive last week. First pregnancy for me. Hope everything will go smooth!!

Welcome, miaomiao12 and congrats.
Thanks, ladies. It is a great blessing but cant help to feel stress at the same time. Currently my no #1 is at full day childcare. I have a maid who handles house work n my gal after she picked her up from school. I dun think she can handle if there r 2 more bbs. I dun hv any other family support. If bbs r at infant care, the cost will b very high. Next yr my co will hv restructuring n im definitely affected. So ill b out of job for a while. Haiz, suddenly feel so stressful after thinking all this.

Hi all, tested positive few days back. If nothing goes wrong should be an end july bb. This is my no 2. No 1 is 26 mths and super clingy so i totally understand its not possible not to carry no 1. I'm still carrying him alot and this preg is much more crampy than the previous. Getting a little worried too..

Just had my second scan today at 7 week. Managed to see 2 sacs with 2 yolks n 2 heartbeats. Anyone else having twins here?. My no #1 is super excited but me n hubby started to feel the stress. Haha but we are still grateful for the double blessings
Congrats on having Twins! I am excited for you!

Back