(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

just got back from the poly jabs... my boy ah, of coz had to choose this afternoon while waiting our turn to have another one of his massive explosive poop, n becos he was squeezed into his car seat, the poop shoot out from the front of his diaper onto his tummy, omg, super duper messy. he seems to think its very funny though, was chuckling away when i was cleaning him n swearing under my breath. n he managed to get poop onto his hands, which of coz he then promptly tried to eat. n i was also freaking out cos he had poop on his thighs where he was going to get injected, so unhygienic. aiyo, all in all, it was one helluva dirty mess. hope nothing got infected.
Hahah ur boy very cute...

Do standby extra clothes in future...

I have a friend.. her boy when poo confirm explode.. no matter use what diaper... poor mummy bought clothes out already also not enough. .. end up go buy a top ...

I'm trying to order spectra from kangalove. She's giving a good price for min 5 orders. Anybody keen?
Screenshot_2015-04-07-19-40-55_1428406892402.jpg

hi all, wad pumps are you all using? anyone tried freestyle vs spectra pumps, which yields a better output?

I started off with free style... and i am using spectra S1 for 1 month (at home and office pumping) I will still use freestyle if I have to bring out for pump without driving...S1 is too bulky without pte transport.

I cant comment on the yield output of the diff pumps cuz in between I have taken many kind of booster and now I am in my 3rd month, i believe the supply is more or less more stable

Any of ur babies starting to make lots of sounds? Yesterday I got a huge shock. Left bb in playpen and went to wash her bottle. Suddenly heard her screaming (like a real scream) nonstop. Ran out panicking to the room and she was actually just "playing" and screaming for fun. *cold sweat* she also keeps blowing saliva bubbles lol and seems to wanna chew on sth all the time. Wonder if she's teething??

Any of ur babies starting to make lots of sounds? Yesterday I got a huge shock. Left bb in playpen and went to wash her bottle. Suddenly heard her screaming (like a real scream) nonstop. Ran out panicking to the room and she was actually just "playing" and screaming for fun. *cold sweat* she also keeps blowing saliva bubbles lol and seems to wanna chew on sth all the time. Wonder if she's teething??
Same same. My LO can suddenly laugh very loud too. But she only play for less than 15mins, cry liao either want to sleep or want people to carry

My girl coos a lot...like can really hold a conversation with you.. potentially chatty girl like her sis

I started off with free style... and i am using spectra S1 for 1 month (at home and office pumping) I will still use freestyle if I have to bring out for pump without driving...S1 is too bulky without pte transport.

I cant comment on the yield output of the diff pumps cuz in between I have taken many kind of booster and now I am in my 3rd month, i believe the supply is more or less more stable
hmm is freestyle more painful in suction than s1? I have a M1 and pisa but i M1 unable to clear my boobs..

my girl is 12 weeks now and these few days she has trouble napping in the day and also fall asleep at night.. sigh, she become very curious of her surroundings and keep looking around.. even when i carry and rock her she also dun want to slp..

my girl is 12 weeks now and these few days she has trouble napping in the day and also fall asleep at night.. sigh, she become very curious of her surroundings and keep looking around.. even when i carry and rock her she also dun want to slp..

Mine can sleep soundly in the morning n afternoons...

But at night he will makes alot of sound in his sleep like can't sleep very well...

Any one has any idea why ?? I tried to play with him N dun let him fall asleep from 7pm onwards. .. until 9pm or sometimes 8plus I put him to bed n off light

He will close his eyes sleeping n makes alot of noise throughout the night .. with his eyes close most of the time... but very noisy ... makes me can't sleep well too...

Sometimes he would also open wide eyes n look around seems to be curious. ...

N once sun rises got light liao he will demand to be carried n wan ppl to talk to him

Mine can sleep soundly in the morning n afternoons...

But at night he will makes alot of sound in his sleep like can't sleep very well...

Any one has any idea why ?? I tried to play with him N dun let him fall asleep from 7pm onwards. .. until 9pm or sometimes 8plus I put him to bed n off light

He will close his eyes sleeping n makes alot of noise throughout the night .. with his eyes close most of the time... but very noisy ... makes me can't sleep well too...

Sometimes he would also open wide eyes n look around seems to be curious. ...

N once sun rises got light liao he will demand to be carried n wan ppl to talk to him
My girl coos a lot...like can really hold a conversation with you.. potentially chatty girl like her sis
Same same. My LO can suddenly laugh very loud too. But she only play for less than 15mins, cry liao either want to sleep or want people to carry
Haha guess we have chatty babies.. next time can organise a gathering! I love hearing my bb laugh..pure innocence

Haha guess we have chatty babies.. next time can organise a gathering! I love hearing my bb laugh..pure innocence

I agree! My baby is so much more interactive now, will smile, will laugh at us, will "talk" to us. I guess now is the best time, cuz they are not demanding, and yet they respond to us... too bad most of us are returning or have started returning to work...

Yup! She can talk a lot and sometimes scream, short scream. At 5am she woke up and had a very long convo with her father.... He bth :p I also realised the saliva and bubble blowing, a lot saliva, but she is only 12w could it be teething? How old is Ur girl?

Last edited:
Hi all ~ I'm a 2015 mummy too :) first baby ~ does anyone know any nanny / babysitter at Braddell / Toa Payoh area? I'm looking for a nanny to look after my 3 months old baby girl from May onward. Really appreciate if anyone can recommend nanny to me. Thank you so much!

hmm is freestyle more painful in suction than s1? I have a M1 and pisa but i M1 unable to clear my boobs..

i realised its not because of the pump. its because of the flange size. I can use a medela FS 24 flange using FS comfortably but I cannot use the same 24 flange with S1. I can use both Medela 27 flange and Spectra 28 flange comfortably with S1

Yup! She can talk a lot and sometimes scream, short scream. At 5am she woke up and had a very long convo with her father.... He bth :p I also realised the saliva and bubble blowing, a lot saliva, but she is only 12w could it be teething? How old is Ur girl?

These two days my girl has been blowing bubbles too!! I hope its not teething!! My girl at 12 weeks too...

Hi mummies, any of your baby had gums bleed before? Mine is currently 6weeks old and I just saw his upper gums bleed. Is this normal?

These two days my girl has been blowing bubbles too!! I hope its not teething!! My girl at 12 weeks too...
Mine too... lots of bubbles..n he likes to rub all over his face n rashes will appear.. I need to clean his face n hand more frequently now

Lolz so like my gal..

Mine is 13 wks plus..I'm cleaning her saliva off her face and hands every other min!

Mine is 13 wks plus..I'm cleaning her saliva off her face and hands every other min!
haha miine is 12 wks plus.. she also keen putting her hand or hankie into her mouth.. i tried opening her mouth and look at her gums, saw some white surface, think her teeth cmg out..

Mine too... lots of bubbles..n he likes to rub all over his face n rashes will appear.. I need to clean his face n hand more frequently now
Ya lor aiyo I also saw rashes all over my girl face...she like ok nth. I'm having difficulty to cut her finger nails...headache

haha miine is 12 wks plus.. she also keen putting her hand or hankie into her mouth.. i tried opening her mouth and look at her gums, saw some white surface, think her teeth cmg out..
I think they get symptoms of teething but the actual teeth don't come out till much later..like ard 5 mths? That's what my mum told me.. correct me if I'm wrong..

morning, my gal also very chatty. she can talk to my father for a very long time till my dad bth... haha she loves to say "ang geee" a lot... haha
looks like our Jan bb are really chatty. So cute!

My gal love to eat her drumstick and stick her tongue out real long to lick her clothes.... faint... haha

@mishtiew, ur gal is a early bloomer? so fast gonna sprout teeth?

Ya lor aiyo I also saw rashes all over my girl face...she like ok nth. I'm having difficulty to cut her finger nails...headache

Me too, I bought 3 kinds of nail clippers alr. First kind forgot what brand hard to see snip his fingers twice!! Bled on his fingers bled in my heart. Second kind is zoli bee, good to file the sharp edges off but my boy fingernails grow too too fast still need to get a proper nail clipper. Third one is pigeon, finally something that works... His three nail clippers add up is quite ex! So young manicure lol

Me too, I bought 3 kinds of nail clippers alr. First kind forgot what brand hard to see snip his fingers twice!! Bled on his fingers bled in my heart. Second kind is zoli bee, good to file the sharp edges off but my boy fingernails grow too too fast still need to get a proper nail clipper. Third one is pigeon, finally something that works... His three nail clippers add up is quite ex! So young manicure lol

I used scissor instead. easier to control.

haha, same here too! my boy loves to say "ah ku", "coo", "oo ke". n when u repeat what he says back to him, he will give u a million megawatt smile, lol. n for some reason, when i say "hey yo" to him, it cracks him up. he likes it when i call him "my little burrito" as i'm swaddling him too. moments like these i'm gonna miss so much!

ya! I know.. especially they flash their million watt smile at us. mine is really daddy girl, she just look at daddy only will smile at him when the daddy is not even looking at her.

Anyone working as HR?
Do you all know if during ML see doctor is the medical fee claimable from office?
i think depends on your HR policy? Mine does let me claim, just that there is a time frame. Once past that time frame, I cannot claim already.

She will keep pulling her hands away almost cut her each time she pull scare me lor...I told hub I don't want to use scissor den trim her fingernails also hard she like scare of e machine sounds. Hub don't understand cos he dont cut only say no diff even getting clipper.
Angry lor talk to him..

For mummies had c-sec. Got any scar? Or no scarring? Mine got scar n when sit long hour my wounds areas will be in red n in pain cos it's at waist there. Till now I still cannot wear pant. Told gynae he said its normal it's healing well.

For mummies had c-sec. Got any scar? Or no scarring? Mine got scar n when sit long hour my wounds areas will be in red n in pain cos it's at waist there. Till now I still cannot wear pant. Told gynae he said its normal it's healing well.

yes there is scare... sometimes a little itchy but not painful... i resume wearing binder recently for vanity sake

Back