(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Oooo i received my Great Eastern Gift earlier in the evening!

The little lion booties are so cute and I was telling hubby can bring baby overseas or staycation with the baby toiletries travel set haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 268
Been walking quite a lot.. Doc say 1st bb is lidat.. Nt so fast de.. Oli can wait.. Bt tis waiting time is torturing..
I agree! When I told my Gynae i v anxious till can't zzz. She commented, our generation needs to plan everything. Can't b more patient n let nature takes it course. Say plan plan plan, some ppl plan until want kids can't have. Abit off topic... But tats wat she said

Oh ya.. how long do ur bb latch on on each breast? Kinda worried my bb is not drinking enuf cos she keep falling asleep after latching on.. den when i put her down she is wide awake.. and when i latch her on again she suck a few times and fall asleep.. sigh..

Oh ya.. how long do ur bb latch on on each breast? Kinda worried my bb is not drinking enuf cos she keep falling asleep after latching on.. den when i put her down she is wide awake.. and when i latch her on again she suck a few times and fall asleep.. sigh..
When in hospital 20 mins each now if can latch 10-15mins per side without falling asleep that is considered good and given that I have no idea how much she drinking and she kept wanting to latch I pump out and feed Instead cos at least I know how much she is drinking

My CL got me to buy 40packs of those herbs. Don't knw need so many pks for wat. But she insisted so I bought.

1 pack a day + additional pack if you intend to wash hair that day. For my confinement think i bought a total of 36 packs. Originally bought only 20 packs, thank goodness I kiasu go and buy more...

1 pack she will prepare 1 pail of water for me to wash... but today not enough. I shower finish still got soap on my body.... :p End up last bit I have to mix with some hot water from the tap in order to rinse off all the soap... =.=

Last edited:
Oooo i received my Great Eastern Gift earlier in the evening!

The little lion booties are so cute and I was telling hubby can bring baby overseas or staycation with the baby toiletries travel set haha

Received this noon too... The pigeon pack is useful!

Did the bb blood group crash with mummy ? If yes likely to get studdorn jaundice that stay for quite long
So need phototherapy and suntanning when go home
Since they advise to stay 1 more day then it's better to stay another day. Else even u discharge they will request u to go back every day or alt day to test.

Every baby is different. Can't advise it's normal to juz drop 1 or not. But the lvl tend to shot to their max at around 4 days-7days if I remember correctly.

My son on 4th day is 180
5th day 170
7th day is 171
Hopefully today's check can give him a clear.

Below 100 then it's normal
Given that baby is only a few days old, I'd say do give it some time.
Thanks all we have decided to let e bb to stay another day. My wife is sad that we discharge without him... anyway is for e good of bb. Was told e normal range is below 120. Other friends told me their bb got jaundice(1 week later after discharge) and admitted e bb to A&E KK for the jaundice 180+ for 2 days. Hope all e best tomorrow.

p/s: I have attached the wong bb slides on jaundice in case anyone want to revise :)

Attachments

• 1421682227664.jpg
    1421682227664.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 207
  • 1421682265627.jpg
    1421682265627.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 209
  • 1421682277708.jpg
    1421682277708.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 203
  • 1421682291668.jpg
    1421682291668.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 216
Thanks all we have decided to let e bb to stay another day. My wife is sad that we discharge without him... anyway is for e good of bb. Was told e normal range is below 120. Other friends told me their bb got jaundice(1 week later after discharge) and admitted e bb to A&E KK for the jaundice 180+ for 2 days. Hope all e best tomorrow.

p/s: I have attached the wong bb slides on jaundice in case anyone want to revise :)

It's very common, I had quite a few friends whose babies got readmitted back after discharge due to high jaundice level.

Just sun the baby 10 minutes front 10 minutes back every day either before 9am, or after 5pm. After that feed him some bm to prevent dehydration.

For your wife, try to consume less ginger and alcohol, if bb is breastfed and still having jaundice.

Actually her cooking is nice!

But I am sick of ginger):
Every dish got ginger.
She will cook 3dish one soup for me everyday for dinner and lunch. Fish for every meal to boost milk. And the soup taste so gingery and sometimes bitter cause of herbs. But I can't finish the food everytime.
I start to be picky n pick out the ginger liao

I am.sick of ginger n the sesame oil. ...

I am not celebrating the full Month on big scale but a small one . Only immediately family so can still host it at home hehe

Extended family and friends will mail voucher to them

Am in the midst of arranging full month cookie like this too lol

https://bakedwithlove.wordpress.com/baby-shower-cookies/

But not sure can Make it on time lolx

I see.. I need to celebrate like earlier lo, cos elderly say must celebrate before cannot after, and her actual full month is on a weekday so I need to push forward to a earlier weekend. Same, mostly likely relatives for the formal sake and friends I will organize another day like a gathering somewhere else.

My friend showed me this web too, I was thinking to order from them also.. maybe personalized. Wanted to order like cupcakes but then cupcakes difficult to bring home unless for individual boxes...

The things we do for our baby... Haha

Hopefully ur bb is btr.

My gal jaundice after discharge will 188, polyclinic nvr ask us to go kk or what, just have to retake the test in 3 days which she drop tp 144. I still have to go back today for another test. Hopefully drop below 100... heartpain to see her being draw blood from the feet.

I see.. I need to celebrate like earlier lo, cos elderly say must celebrate before cannot after, and her actual full month is on a weekday so I need to push forward to a earlier weekend. Same, mostly likely relatives for the formal sake and friends I will organize another day like a gathering somewhere else.

My friend showed me this web too, I was thinking to order from them also.. maybe personalized. Wanted to order like cupcakes but then cupcakes difficult to bring home unless for individual boxes...

the problem with the cookie is they dun have phone number only email and it is taking ages for them to reply lor haiz ..so likely i can't make it for my gal ... am looking for other alternative now ..

you can try doodle dollies if you still have time ...

Hopefully ur bb is btr.

My gal jaundice after discharge will 188, polyclinic nvr ask us to go kk or what, just have to retake the test in 3 days which she drop tp 144. I still have to go back today for another test. Hopefully drop below 100... heartpain to see her being draw blood from the feet.
above 200 then they will take note

draw from feet and u heartache...u shld see the way they scream in pain when draw from hand haiz.
my gal draw from hand cos feet only can take sample blood with limit volume and my gal need more blood hence from hand ..
poor thing

Mummies who had a natural delivery, is it normal to still feel a weird sensation below after 2 weeks plus? Sigh..It just doesn't feel the same anymore and I can't really describe the feeling. I can't control my pelvic muscles much also. When I start peeing, I can't make myself stop by pulling back the pelvic muscles like before.. is it normal?

Mummies who had a natural delivery, is it normal to still feel a weird sensation below after 2 weeks plus? Sigh..It just doesn't feel the same anymore and I can't really describe the feeling. I can't control my pelvic muscles much also. When I start peeing, I can't make myself stop by pulling back the pelvic muscles like before.. is it normal?

sounds scary :(
hows ur baby gal doing?

I have yet to pop, so dunno if its normal. But, try to do Kegel exercise to strengthen that area. WBB did recommend in her class to do before & after poping.. can't remember frequency.. maybe 10times per set 10times a day?

Same here. Doing mine on the 1st feb. Which is like two weeks later. So fast.

Back