(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

but got some people, water burst, out v fast liao?
Yeah , it depends lor, Everyone is different, so the experience for 1 mummy might be different from the experience of another. so while learning from others experience is good, don't assume that that would be how your labour process is going to be like.

Just go in with the bare minimum of expectations or assumption of how the labour process would be like and you will be pleasantly surprised I am sure. :)

Yeah , it depends lor, Everyone is different, so the experience for 1 mummy might be different from the experience of another.

Just go in with no expectations or assumption of how the labour process wouldbe like and you will be pleasantly surprised I am sure.

yup.. when it comes i will know
no point scaring myself over bleeding now i guess

thanks for reassuring me.
i was scared out of my wits after reading that i will bleed for 3D.
poor archie, only happen to her it seems

For me I was ignorant about it, when I did VE I was already dilated 4cm which I didn't feel anything previously. Gynae say my tolerance level seems high. The VE is uneasy... but must relax, don't be tense.

I think it's ok also cos dr nv say anything. Tt time he will say sth like avg wt is bla bla bla, then turns out my LO is abt 100g overwt. Tho he did say it's ok la 100g

cause u see..
37 weeks 2.8
38 weeks 3.0
39 weeks 3.2
even if 40 weeks 3.4

still a reasonable & acceptable weight for natural..

For me I was ignorant about it, when I did VE I was already dilated 4cm which I didn't feel anything previously. So not sure isit after she did VE then my contractions trigger that very day, just an hour or so later. Gynae say my tolerance level seems high. The VE is uneasy... but must relax, don't be tense.

okie i will relax this sat
during 0cm to 4cm, u don't feel any pain ?
meaning ur tolerance really v high ..
*respect*

but what if contractions but no water or show?
the brochure i was given says, go to hospital if u experience any of the following:-

a. contractions that are increasing in frequency and intensity;
b. bloody show / discharge;
c. reduced fetal movement; and
d. leakage of amniotic fluid.

very good theory knowledge but .... idk if i know what to do when d day comes

the brochure i was given says, go to hospital if u experience any of the following:-

reduced fetal movement, why must immediately go hospital?
is it cause they scared the umbilical cord entangled?

cause u see..
37 weeks 2.8
38 weeks 3.0
39 weeks 3.2
even if 40 weeks 3.4

still a reasonable & acceptable weight for natural..
ahhh ic ic. my gynae apparently will nget concerned when the baby is too big. will say u run the risk of having to undergo induction etc etc.

yeah i can read all i want. but when it happens i also dunno what to do
packed ur hospital bab?

ahhh ic ic. my gynae apparently will nget concerned when the baby is too big. will say u run the risk of having to undergo induction etc etc.

yeah. so actually @ this v moment, r u praying n hoping that u get one of the 3 symptons? so no need to be induced?

im kinda of hoping that one of the 3 happens soon n naturally.

okie i will relax this sat
during 0cm to 4cm, u don't feel any pain ?
meaning ur tolerance really v high ..
*respect*

I didn't feel it, was still working on Monday walking around. Tuesday appt at 4pm, see Gynae at 5pm then realised dilated. Went home and contractions started at 7pm... Admitted to hospital was in operating Threatre at 8pm contractions was every 2mins, at 9pm it was every 1min. Didn't know waterbag broke while clearing bowels, Gynae wanted to break my Waterbag then realised it already broke. The whole delivery process don't know is it I cannot think or ignorant. Delivery was spontaneous after 20mins I had my epidural -_- lol... waste money.

yeah i can read all i want. but when it happens i also dunno what to do
packed ur hospital bab?
packed liao but nv put in the car... not sure if there is a real need to have it in the car trunk like now cos even if i need to make my way to tmc during office hours my hb can go back home from amk (workplace is at amk, travelling time is abt 15 mins ?) to pick up the bag and then head to TMC.

yeah. so actually @ this v moment, r u praying n hoping that u get one of the 3 symptons? so no need to be induced?

im kinda of hoping that one of the 3 happens soon n naturally.
on the one hand i am excited about meeting her, but on the other hand i am also scared. so i tell her stay inside to "brown" a bit more.

ur LO movements, regular kind?kick alot?
she has her moods ... she was super super active on Friday, weekend a bit more nua nua, today also . still moving around every now and then. not so much of kicking but rather stretching / twisting / turning

packed liao but nv put in the car... not sure if there is a real need to have it in the car trunk like now cos even if i need to make my way to tmc during office hours my hb can go back home from amk (workplace is at amk, travelling time is abt 15 mins ?) to pick up the bag and then head to TMC.

oh. ok i better faster start packing tonight
im carrying the pre admission letter in my bag already haha

I didn't feel it, was still working on Monday walking around. Tuesday appt at 4pm, see Gynae at 5pm then realised dilated. Went home and contractions started at 7pm... Admitted to hospital was in operating Threatre at 8pm contractions was every 2mins, at 9pm it was every 1min. Didn't know waterbag broke while clearing bowels, Gynae wanted to break my Waterbag then realised it already broke. The whole delivery process don't know is it I cannot think or ignorant. Delivery was spontaneous after 20mins I had my epidural -_- lol... waste money.

yeah i remember u said about wasting epi $ haha. but bo bian, who knows what will happen ..
im just curious about the 1-4cm.
how come u nv feel anything haha
i thought it should b quite painful right?

she has her moods ... she was super super active on Friday, weekend a bit more nua nua, today also . still moving around every now and then. not so much of kicking but rather stretching / twisting / turning

i always talk to her @ night.
i will sing her twinkle twinkle little stars and she will kick non stop..
i feel the movements mainly on my right side..

i always talk to her @ night.
i will sing her twinkle twinkle little stars and she will kick non stop..
i feel the movements mainly on my right side..
heh i don't sing to her cos my singing is crap. but hb and i talk to her....and it seems she does become alert when she hears his voice!
tho sometimes when i say to her "dr said u r fat ahhh" then she will "protest violently". as though she knows!!!

heh i don't sing to her cos my singing is crap. but hb and i talk to her....and it seems she does become alert when she hears his voice!
tho sometimes when i say to her "dr said u r fat ahhh" then she will "protest violently". as though she knows!!!

haha
dont worry!
u can sing to her, she doesnt know thats the corrent tune / lyrics also
hahahaha

For me I was ignorant about it, when I did VE I was already dilated 4cm which I didn't feel anything previously. Gynae say my tolerance level seems high. The VE is uneasy... but must relax, don't be tense.

The first time the same gynae did VE on me, I was relaxed and did not bleed at all, just a bit of soreness that went away after a day. But the 2nd time, it was hard to stay relaxed. She was running late and I could hear her loudly asking the nurses where I was, and barged into the labour ward, where I was strapped to the CTG. She didn't give me any time to mentally get ready, immediately put on the gloves and did the VE. Then immediately after that, she agitated me further when she said twice, "High chance of c-sec", even though she has repeated the same sentence to me for the past 3-4 weeks already. I could feel the blood draining from my face. Then later in the afternoon, the slight bleeding started and I'm still bleeding a bit today.

The first time the same gynae did VE on me, I was relaxed and did not bleed at all, just a bit of soreness that went away after a day. But the 2nd time, it was hard to stay relaxed. She was running late and I could hear her loudly asking the nurses where I was, and barged into the labour ward, where I was strapped to the CTG. She didn't give me any time to mentally get ready, immediately put on the gloves and did the VE. Then immediately after that, she agitated me further when she said twice, "High chance of c-sec", even though she has repeated the same sentence to me for the past 3-4 weeks already. I could feel the blood draining from my face. Then later in the afternoon, the slight bleeding started and I'm still bleeding a bit today.

u admitted urself into labour ward???

I'm hitting my 40weeks in 6days time.. but still no sign of labour.. ytd morning i woke up with a wet patch on my shorts. I tot my water bag burst, I changed and waited, but nothing more happened.

I have been having diarrhea for the whole week, everyday. Is it a sign?

I'm hitting my 40weeks in 6days time.. but still no sign of labour.. ytd morning i woke up with a wet patch on my shorts. I tot my water bag burst, I changed and waited, but nothing more happened.

I have been having diarrhea for the whole week, everyday. Is it a sign?

i think diarrhea is a sign..
i read somewhere b4

Gynae said inducing when you're overdue (41 weeks) is different from inducing before that, coz at 41 weeks it's likely the cervix is more softened. If I had stuck with my old gynae, she would have wanted to induce me at 40 +5 if I wasn't in labour by then, coz she's not willing to wait beyond that.
My gynae also mentioned that she will induce me if my baby is not out by EDD. Between 40 to 41 weeks. She's british and explained that in UK, gynae will most likely let the MTB wait it out, even up to 42 weeks. Just that in SG, its done differently.. No right no wrong.

My gynae also mentioned that she will induce me if my baby is not out by EDD. Between 40 to 41 weeks. She's british and explained that in UK, gynae will most likely let the MTB wait it out, even up to 42 weeks. Just that in SG, its done differently.. No right no wrong.

yeah.
i dont feel induce is any problem at all too.
some people do though...

on the one hand i am excited about meeting her, but on the other hand i am also scared. so i tell her stay inside to "brown" a bit more.
I also feel the same way!! Excited to see baby, less mental pressure (hopefully) when baby is out but also scared.. First time mom lah, I'm so not ready to take care or be responsible for another human being..

My mum dun allow me to wash hair everyday though... only bathe the body... but i think the hair is the worse.. i also perpsire in air con room.. my mum also nag say weather so chilly now where got hot. And it's good to perspire out... only into my 7th day and i can't take it already.. sometimes will ask my husband to smuggle plain water for me to drink..
hmmm how is it possible not to even touch tap water?

Hmm i use.those water heater hot water to wash hair etc. Sometimes i have to wash my own pump etc. I do drink.water cos still eat medi. Lol

Back