(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

@gammahedging, thanks for the laundry reccs... Usually liquid detergent not recommended for front load, unless it is specifically stated low suds or for front load WM. I also don't know why, just follow lor, since I don't wanna spoil my machine. The iHerb one you showed me said it's low suds, but like u said it is expensive. I will check out the Kodomo low suds one, it was only introduced last month... so have to hunt it down first... must have local alternative in case last min need baby detergent...
Gal... kodomo low suds can get fm ntuc fair price. My hubby got one pkt last wkend.

Yes I think the twitches r the hiccups
I tot the twitches are my bb heartbeat...lol
Then my bb must have alot of hiccups everyday. Cos I can feel a few times per day. Sometimes he hiccups so hard that I can see my stomach jump. Bb hiccups is normally 1 rite?

Then my bb must have alot of hiccups everyday. Cos I can feel a few times per day. Sometimes he hiccups so hard that I can see my stomach jump. Bb hiccups is normally 1 rite?
What u mean by 1? Hiccups usually last abt 5 min..

true also .. no bleeding and got movement bo chap lolz ...

so this one you foresee you will dilate til what then you know lolz

Hahah ... Till below very swollen and can't walk ?? Whahaha

coz my #2 pregnancy was pre term labour... 34 weeks was warded liao..

so gynae juz wan to be careful this round... the jab super painful !
Yes . Take precaution ..

I also get tightening sometimes.. recently more. But probably few times a day and not those regular kind. Today baby is back being active again..thought my tummy is hardening but when I touch my tummy I can feel her moving.. lately can feel her hiccups twice a day..

I also dunno what and how it feel like hiccuping ??

My gf can blurp a lot and tell me , baby is blurping inside ? I was like huh? Lol

frankly speaking, i also dun know, i only knew it this pregnancy that tummy tightening/ hardening is BH..

then gynae told me today to monitor myself, and go hospital immediately if i feel its getting closer or wierd feeling...

BUT...... i dun remember what contractions feels like liao.... LOL gynae even ask me, u gave birth twice liao, u forgot the feeling???

haha i replied "the 2nd pregnancy, contractions was detected in the CTG scan, but i didn't had any feeling at all, its u all say i am having irregular contractions and muz admit to hospital... and some how it really lead to my delivery of gal at week 36. even then i didn't had much feeling. the feeling only come when i was about to push.... haha "

we are both blur mummies....
Hahaha ... First one dunno contraction ... 2nd one I keep telling them my poo coming out ... I want to go toilet !! :p

till now i also dun know whats the feeling of hiccups .... hehe
Same same
i also dun remember... i dun know how long nv had period liao ...

Me worst !!

Just saw a post at Mummys Market on a Pregnancy Summit at Expo on 13 Dec (Sat), I just registered for it :)

It's free as long as we show gynae appointment card and there's goodie bag too xD

The link is: http://www.babymarket.com.sg/summit.html

Attachments

• summit.jpg
    summit.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 186
Headache headache...asked me to control my diets no sugary stuffs no carbo no dessert n must be abt 3 hrs den can have next meal must be consistent...my 3 mths blood glucose test showed in ideal range which is 4.6-6.6 but dr claimed too low for 4.6 saying i control too much...and afford to eat slightly more now...
Then asked me got eat red meat when I ans chicken more pork less den said red blood count abit low asking me eat more pork n beef...another sign is protein s test came back dropped den need to increase the dosage start from tonight for my daily tummy jab...every stage I also scare while waiting for blood test out...2 weeks later need to do protein s test again. Fingers crossed :)

Headache headache...asked me to control my diets no sugary stuffs no carbo no dessert n must be abt 3 hrs den can have next meal must be consistent...my 3 mths blood glucose test showed in ideal range which is 4.6-6.6 but dr claimed too low for 4.6 saying i control too much...and afford to eat slightly more now...
Then asked me got eat red meat when I ans chicken more pork less den said red blood count abit low asking me eat more pork n beef...another sign is protein s test came back dropped den need to increase the dosage start from tonight for my daily tummy jab...every stage I also scare while waiting for blood test out...2 weeks later need to do protein s test again. Fingers crossed :)

Jia you mummy, we r almost there!

@gammahedging, thanks for the laundry reccs... Usually liquid detergent not recommended for front load, unless it is specifically stated low suds or for front load WM. I also don't know why, just follow lor, since I don't wanna spoil my machine. The iHerb one you showed me said it's low suds, but like u said it is expensive. I will check out the Kodomo low suds one, it was only introduced last month... so have to hunt it down first... must have local alternative in case last min need baby detergent...
I have been using liquid detergent for my front loader for many years already. No problem.

today just went for my 31 weeks checkup. Baby is now 2kg. And yes, doc still say baby too fat. Today manage to see his hair, seems quite long. But he back face us, so din manage to see his face today.

wah..can see baby hair??!! issit a normal 2d scan or 3d scan?

What about I feel and see my right side round shape belly become square shape and feel hard like rock? Only right side thou. But it just last for a few seconds then baby moves , the square ish belly back to normal again. It happens twice in last 2weeks. Wonder if that's my baby or BH.
That is likely your bb cos mine also
If I lay on one side long Enuff she will stay put there and when lay on back the tummy look weird or lean to one side and if u touch that area it is hard

wa you really didnt notice before that huh? the doc expression must be like "how can you not know you pregnant?" haha
i also keep having cramp then tell myself menses coming but damn long nvr come so just test at home then really confirmed.
For me I suspect I test it was negative so Carry one with active and all the raw sashimi and lobster .. 2 wks later still din come check again .. Oh shit .. Hit jackpot and quickly make appt that very day to double confirm lolz after that raw food .. Seafood become history til now haiz

For me I suspect I test it was negative so Carry one with active and all the raw sashimi and lobster .. 2 wks later still din come check again .. Oh shit .. Hit jackpot and quickly make appt that very day to double confirm lolz after that raw food .. Seafood become history til now haiz

I even better went drinking n sashimi b4 tested positive. But that time don't knw mah.... W #1 I recall celebrating Xmas w hub when 30+ wks preg. Hub was telling me hw yummy is the dessert wine then still encourage me to try a sip! Sigh guilt

Y seafood become history eh? I Juz had lobster yesterday

I even better went drinking n sashimi b4 tested positive. But that time don't knw mah.... W #1 I recall celebrating Xmas w hub when 30+ wks preg. Hub was telling me hw yummy is the dessert wine then still encourage me to try a sip! Sigh guilt

Y seafood become history eh? I Juz had lobster yesterday
As usual the old myth cannot eat crab or lobster cos wait they 横行霸道 so I ren lor but occasionally will eat some soft shell crab lolz

I also don't understand bh or hipccups. Err Juz can feel my below v sng sometimes after lying on the side for too long. Mention to gynae during 26wk, she said abit early to feel that rite... Then nv say much. It's not that frequent so I didn't think much abt it...

@printemp I'm still using those masks. In fact, I have 1 on nw

Haha...pardon my singlish....yes, each time the hiccups last abt 5 mins. Sometimes is abit distracting especially when I'm working. My tummy keep "jumping". Anyway to reduce the hiccups? Drink hot water?

As usual the old myth cannot eat crab or lobster cos wait they 横行霸道 so I ren lor but occasionally will eat some soft shell crab lolz

Oh! I tot that's only for crab! I didn't know lobster also... Anyway read b4, don't eat crab coz to 'Han', so tats e other reason I'm staying away from it. Also worry bb skin might b too sensitive when born. So no crab... Saying that but I did ate a plate of char kwey teow w cockles n all b4.... Temptation! CKT is so wrong without cockles

actually the lung strenghting jab ..as far as i remember is also painful and on thigh too right ?
Ya lung strengthen jab pain also.. bit not as pain ? Lol or mayb today i sitttng down

Next visit gynae says he will consider give me the lung strengthen jab

Wah, now u say like that I scared liao. I have a box of raspberry leaf tea at home, i think now I don't dare to take unless I am overdue...
I also dun dare take liao. At first tor wanna order so can smooth delivery... but now better dun trigger any unnecessary contractions

I also don't understand bh or hipccups. Err Juz can feel my below v sng sometimes after lying on the side for too long. Mention to gynae during 26wk, she said abit early to feel that rite... Then nv say much. It's not that frequent so I didn't think much abt it...

@printemp I'm still using those masks. In fact, I have 1 on nw
Its ok.. sng coz expanding.

I m almost week 28... juz yesterday nia i couldn't get out of bed.. cannot lie down.. coz pelvis very painful .. all position also cannot.. so xin ku

Wah you really got a lot of tests... Jia you!! Almost there!

eh..i thought you went kkh see doctor le? your cough better already?

Still coughing but at least today got some voice back. At night cough till v jialat lei. Got prescribed some medicine like leftose and danzen, din eat the full amt cos really don't wanna eat too much med. scared not good for baby. :(
It's the cough then back pain at the sprained spot that is really killing me tho..
I only saw my GP, not Kkh.

Wah you really got a lot of tests... Jia you!! Almost there!
Ya lor that time below pain while walking den did swab test super duper pain lor...dh sweat cos holding his hand till almost break his hand he said n say he can't imagine when deliver...haha den i qn him back u think so easy :p
Fingers crossed for all the test :)

classic case of jealousy : wanted to play with my princess but she didn't seem to be in tje mood. so i told her..ok lah ..u ignore me so I ignore u. I am gg to see other babies (saw my friend's nb girl 's photo on fb).she started attacking my left flank after I saw the pic. argh.

classic case of jealousy : wanted to play with my princess but she didn't seem to be in tje mood. so i told her..ok lah ..u ignore me so I ignore u. I am gg to see other babies (saw my friend's nb girl 's photo on fb).she started attacking my left flank after I saw the pic. argh.
Hehe wonder if its a coincidence or??

Ya lor that time below pain while walking den did swab test super duper pain lor...dh sweat cos holding his hand till almost break his hand he said n say he can't imagine when deliver...haha den i qn him back u think so easy :p
Fingers crossed for all the test :)
huh? swab test and you used the phase Super duper pain...hohoho...good luck to you liao... this showed your pain threshold very low

Yo~ I just visited the NUH dietician ytd. Was put on 2x a wk, 7 pricks a day routine... Heng the prick is nothing compare to my Clexane jab.. which I had to increase to 0.6 now... sian...

I give up being scared le... My Protein S is always dropping. haha keep dropping and dropping..... I gonna do the test also in about 2-3 wks time. I monitor baby growth more, she is always hitting the ideal weight and really active, so not that worried.

I think doc will recommend to induce at 38wk coz of GD and Protein S.

aiyo.. i refreshed my page yday but dunno why the messages didn't load. This morning came in to check, so many messages.

I also use liquid detergent for front load. And i'm thinking if i can start to wash LO clothes with our clothes... LO is 16 months now...

Mummies with LO, how is the sleeping arrangement like when the new baby arrives? My LO sleeps alone in her room now, in a cot. I'm undecided if i should shift LO to mattress or bed with bedguard..

Yo~ I just visited the NUH dietician ytd. Was put on 2x a wk, 7 pricks a day routine... Heng the prick is nothing compare to my Clexane jab.. which I had to increase to 0.6 now... sian...

I give up being scared le... My Protein S is always dropping. haha keep dropping and dropping..... I gonna do the test also in about 2-3 wks time. I monitor baby growth more, she is always hitting the ideal weight and really active, so not that worried.

induce 38wks meaning 1st week of jan .. the 1st jubilee baby :p

yes dun worry too much just do what you can ... since alot of thing beyond our control

aiyo.. i refreshed my page yday but dunno why the messages didn't load. This morning came in to check, so many messages.

I also use liquid detergent for front load. And i'm thinking if i can start to wash LO clothes with our clothes... LO is 16 months now...

Mummies with LO, how is the sleeping arrangement like when the new baby arrives? My LO sleeps alone in her room now, in a cot. I'm undecided if i should shift LO to mattress or bed with bedguard..

1st i used powder detergent for front loand
2nd my DS already coming to 4 next wk ..his clothes i still wash separate hehehe
3rd DS already sleeping in his own room on BIG bed ( joined one queen and 1 single) with bed guard
4rd DD will sleep with us in MBr when pop

the prick isnt pain one. initially for the lancet setting, set it to the lowest.... haha if u set to max sure damn pain.

zzz my hb was talking to me abt... novomix and novorapid (insulin jabs) last night. oops. i was curling up saying..eeee...eee dont want dont want.

Back