(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

wa use martel for shower?? So hardcore?? I just use the herbal one. And i quite like the smell of the herbal bath. smells like luo han guo. Hahaha..

wa use martel for shower?? So hardcore?? I just use the herbal one. And i quite like the smell of the herbal bath. smells like luo han guo. Hahaha..
My job to give birth , my mum 's job just to make sure I'm properly confined ... That's what she did to my sis confinement too .. She's very very particular abt confinement ... That's why I rather she do confinement for me than engage those outside one . Still remember the first confinement lady , made me so upset and cry almost in the middle of the night for 2 weeks ...

She will cook all the yummy food ... But she control my diet , dun allow me to eat a lot , all my gf say I slim down even to pre pregnancy ... But my kuku sister keep asking me to eat more for breastfeeding ... After 3rd month giving birth , I put on weight lol

Oh please dun mistaken that I'm promoting my mum .. She dun do confinement for others ... In fact we had hard time asking her to do confinement for me as she's taking care of my niece and nephew ...

Luckily the period I'm giving birth is school holiday , she will bring the 2 over together with my 2 plus nb ... Sigh ... Night mare Sia .... Seriously speaking dunno how to rest properly with all the screaming , yelling , running in and out ...

B
ImageUploadedByForum1415154063.591993.jpg

Bought these type ..

Juz out from gynae visit.

Getting a jab to 安胎coz i complain having quite alot of tightening these days and last pregnancy was preterm labour thus to be on the safe side get a jab now.

Next visit 3 weeks will have to check for dilation (the thing i scared most !!!) N growth scan n check if still have contractions .. then decide need lung booster or not.

Baby is 1kg today .. hehe almost 28 weeks

I've got a question about laundry detergent... Looking for a low suds one for my front load washing machine. Any recommendations??

Is Pigeon baby laundry detergent low suds? I have both the liquid and powder version.

by 2nd day the gynae expect you to get down your bed and walk already ...
of course also depend on pain threshold some pple very xiao jie abit pain like damn pain lah lolz
for me it is ok ..walk no problem but not fast cos i dun wan to risk tearing the wound lolz
I'm not xiao jie but my pain tolerance very low. My elder sis will said like xiao jie abit pain only but diff ppl their tolerance boh siang mah...haha
Wish no pain lol day dream...

play sand must start earlier cos they will fear sand and grass when reach certain age ...
for me i try to incorporate some old school games for my boys like kite flying ... water related games...go parks run .. instead of shopping mall exercise or computer but of coruse he get to do some of those too but i try to minimise

yes, my 2-yr old son very scare of sand now. cry father cry mother when we place him on the sand. cling tightly like koala bear when he has the chance. sigh
dun noe hw liao.

I've got a question about laundry detergent... Looking for a low suds one for my front load washing machine. Any recommendations??

Is Pigeon baby laundry detergent low suds? I have both the liquid and powder version.
yes pigeon one is low suds ..i used that for my front load WM too
i bought the powder one

My mum will put those boiled water one side mainly for Wash hand / face / brush teeth . Every morning will have one bottle of water for cleansing , then another bottle meant for washing hand after toilet ... Will use the water to rinse below also lol
that sounds like a lot of work...

it is alot of work :p but if your house tap all equipped with hot water then no need to worry liao :p
my taps do have hot water..... mixer type mah. but i doubt that is considered boiled water? do the oldies say...it must be boiled to 100 deg cel, then cooled to room temp? or just heated to...say 38 deg cel can liao? lol

my house tap with hot water but i only on the heater when going to shower. Maybe this time i should just keep it on.

my LO now is scared of grass and sand! We went Melbourne for a holiday 2 weeks back. Then sit on the grass like those angmoh.. She didn't want to sit down. She rather sit on my lap. My LO is 15 months now.. Maybe still too young? and my mother say, when another sibling come along, somehow they will become braver. Hopefully it's true.

Elainebei, you are referring to the pee pad? Any pharmacy will sell. I bought from guardian pharmacy before.

r u referring to the one for bb ? or normal ones for urself?

Oh...thought u buy in sg...

If you want I can help you get in Japan . But not wacoal brand . Need to check the pricing should be ard the same . Abt $10 per piece or lower .

Maybe you can try to go wacoal counter and ask if they carry that ?

Or if size L suitable for you I can sell you my Bn one lol

my taps do have hot water..... mixer type mah. but i doubt that is considered boiled water? do the oldies say...it must be boiled to 100 deg cel, then cooled to room temp? or just heated to...say 38 deg cel can liao? lol
like i said before ..must understand why in the past need hot water cos they use well water so must boil to 100 to kill germs and bacteria ...

our tap water now can drink on it's own though it is newater :p but heat to 38 deg is good enuff for me :p anything above that too hot liao ..

for my #1 that is wat i did :p use mixer hot water to water hand and face lor :p
then herbal bath boiled but not enuff i add somemore mixer water lor :p

that sounds like a lot of work...
it is alot of work :p but if your house tap all equipped with hot water then no need to worry liao :p

My house fully equip with hot water too .. My it's different . Must be boiling water according to my mum ...

Otherwise will just use my toilet super hot water and shower Liao ... No need to keep boiling water and pour into bucket / bathtub to shower ...

I even plan to ask my mum to boil the water in the master room, and pour into the bathtub, no need to take all the way from kitchen to bedroom .. Hot and heavy ... Dangerous esp. With 4 running amok children in the house ...

like i said before ..must understand why in the past need hot water cos they use well water so must boil to 100 to kill germs and bacteria ...

our tap water now can drink on it's own though it is newater :p but heat to 38 deg is good enuff for me :p anything above that too hot liao ..

for my #1 that is wat i did :p use mixer hot water to water hand and face lor :p
Hahah you taking short cut ...

I can't do short cut when my mum ard ... Or else I will do so but not frequent ..

But I do admit that the difference in my body between the confinement and my mum's style .

My wrist will be in pain after birth , but after my mum did confinement for me , I dun have much of the aching and pain for the body .. Cos when confinement lady do for me , im doing all the no no thing lol

Actually last time I dare to drink from tap , but after the incident in woodlands or where. Where there is a murder case ? Body in the tank ? Whole building drinking the body water ? I see already .. No more drinking from tap ..

Sorry ar .. Bad memory can't recall the whole story ..

Huge craving for salmon sashimi..can we eat during breastfeeding? Haha I'm thinking in advance liao..

Yes you can! Salmon is a milk booster! :)

yes pigeon one is low suds ..i used that for my front load WM too
i bought the powder one

Okay good, thank goodness I bought the powder one. Liquid one will pass to my mum to use since hers is top load.

Btw, next time can consider this - http://www.lioncorp.com.sg/Kodomo Baby Care/kodomobabycare.html#ninth

Kodomo just introduced a low suds detergent for front load machines. :):)

r u referring to the one for bb ? or normal ones for urself?

Not for myself lah, that one easy to find... it's for bb clothing.

Huge craving for salmon sashimi..can we eat during breastfeeding? Haha I'm thinking in advance liao..
I remembered I ate when I bfg.. Cos am sashimi fan but better to consult doctor's / pd 's opinion? Since after discharge you need to bring bb back to pd , make use of the opportunity and ask ? :)

Hahah you taking short cut ...
I can't do short cut when my mum ard ... Or else I will do so but not frequent ..
But I do admit that the difference in my body between the confinement and my mum's style .
My wrist will be in pain after birth , but after my mum did confinement for me , I dun have much of the aching and pain for the body .. Cos when confinement lady do for me , im doing all the no no thing lol

not short cut...improvised :p

Yes you can! Salmon is a milk booster! :)
Okay good, thank goodness I bought the powder one. Liquid one will pass to my mum to use since hers is top load.
Btw, next time can consider this - http://www.lioncorp.com.sg/Kodomo Baby Care/kodomobabycare.html#ninth
Kodomo just introduced a low suds detergent for front load machines. :):)
Not for myself lah, that one easy to find... it's for bb clothing.

ok will check out their low suds one ...after finishing pigeon one
salmon is milk booster but not when it is raw :p

Is it?? I read on those breastfeeding groups that salmon raw or cooked is a milk booster leh...
But what works for some ppl as a milk booster may not work for others...

raw food not recommended same reason as to why pregnant shldnt avoid raw

true ..it doesnt work for everyone

raw food not recommended same reason as to why pregnant shldnt avoid raw

true ..it doesnt work for everyone
I'm still eating salmon sashimi very week .. Lol my gynae say eat everything I want .. Just eat in moderate can Liao ..

Otherwise I went Japan will be very tolerating lol

Back