(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yes unless u open it already then no gst. Our government really.... 很会算
there is a reason why singapore governemtn is rich lolz
Is it? I'm nt sure abt the $200 cap. I haven't go jb in ages. But heard fro hub malaysian workers, they also don't dare to buy much stuff back these days else kena charge gst more bohua... Maybe driving they don't check so much?
no leh... drive in one ... sometime check very strict one

Good morning mummies!

Last night drank 1/2 glass of milk before bed, then ended up waking up at 2am, 4am n 7am to pee :mad: So tired now.

Ask u all ah, r u all pantang abt doing up the nursery before bb comes? My hubby wants to paint or wallpaper the nursery, but I tell him cannot do now, then he say don't do now then do when, which he has a point too, haiz, 伤脑筋!

Yes I am pantang.dont paint la.

My hubby wanted to paint our toilet pipes but my mum told him to do after bb come out

u know how superman fly right
images

just put your hand like that ... and the strong current will sweep you away lolz

but bear in mind if the current allow u to do that ...mean the surface aso can be choppy so swimming back to shore can be a tough...

so word of advice : do what you think you can handle but dun be too confident :)

Sometimes i think the sea/river etc can really be quite scary. Must really be careful! I have a phobia of water now. Because when i was 17, i went white water rafting at new zealand with my mum. We went down a 6m tall waterfall and i got trapped under the waterfall even though i had life vest on. Totally unable to get out from the current 10m under. But somehow i remember what they taught during the safety briefing and quickly followed then swam back up. My mum was already screaming for me! Terrifying!!

But he didn't get it from sch! Which everyone thought he did. He got it from staying at home... Where it should be safe and clean. Sigh.... Can only blame on his weak immunize system

Ya ya! Same thing happened to me. And i felt the same way as you. In the end i moved out and bought my own house with the little money that we saved up. If not our relationship might be sour now...

Morning mummies,
Wanted to share w u all? Have u all heard of chia seeds? It seems very good for us even to normal people.. It has a very high antioxidant and high omega. From the sales people, is like fish oil except that is a plant extract. Alternative DHA for vegetarian.. Most importantly, don't have the fishy smell. My mum bought 1 big pack if it, for her own consumption. So every time I go, I will put 1 spoonful into my water bottle, it is tasteless, just like a seed that we find in dessert that's look like tadpole. Is very tiny, like sesame seed. It can be toss into rice, soup, yogurt and drinks etc...
Anyway, I find that this maybe our alternative to our yucky supplements, that whole family can eat. Good for elderly w heart prob too..

I found some link, maybe u all can read through..

Anyone going to gynae soon, can help to ask gynae about this?

http://www.seedguides.info/chia-seeds/

http://draxe.com/chia-seeds-during-pregnancy/

http://www.livestrong.com/article/486314-can-pregnant-women-eat-chia-seeds/

Yes! Chia seeds is a superfood. But we must remember to consume it correctly too. Mixing with water is the best way because we should only eat it when it's in gel form. And must drink lots of water when taking chia in our diet. Never eat the seeds by itself because it can expand inside us and cause dehydration/constipation. Haha.. I also like to eat with oatmeal. But from iherb! Much cheaper. :)

Good morning mummies!

Last night drank 1/2 glass of milk before bed, then ended up waking up at 2am, 4am n 7am to pee :mad: So tired now.

Ask u all ah, r u all pantang abt doing up the nursery before bb comes? My hubby wants to paint or wallpaper the nursery, but I tell him cannot do now, then he say don't do now then do when, which he has a point too, haiz, 伤脑筋!

I don't paint. But I do set up the baby cot and paste wall stickers. If not when baby arrives, no time to do! Painting can do in future when baby is older.

i stopped buying these online ...u know got one kim medical shop with online biz ..as well as stores around singapore
i scared to buy online so i go their medical shop to buy cos there is one near my house... guess what
i buy 4 cans they go charge me 6 cans and i din realised !! until 2 days after the purchase ..so i told the HO ..and they got the manager of the branch i purchased to call me .. guess what ... before i can accuse them of anything ..to me it is just incident mistake ...she accused me of wanted to cheat her 2 cans..i got scolded for not checking on the day of purchase ..i patiently told her u got CC tv u can check and she claims it is very trouble and continue to scold me until i scold her back ...keep the money... no point argue dishonest pple like you ...i can afford to si she the money to you ..and bang the phone :p i was damn hot that day ... so again ... another lesson learnt ...buy from big organisation like ntuc or cold storage lolz

Eeeyer! Why like that one!! I also don't dare to buy milk powder and diapers from other distributers. Prefer to shop at ntuc or cold storage. I feel it's safer! :D

this one is cheap lah ..they making big hoo haa ...
i was involved in one that cost me $600 lolz ..milk powder lor .. my neighbourhood forum kaki recommended i ordered 1st round it came ..service good but i stopped buying from her for some time..cos i dun like to have too many can of milk in my storeroom like not fresh :p . then suddenly one day she sms say she got ample stock can give me good price ... greedy lor .. so i bought ..paid $600 ...a friend who also bought told me she got problem ( she bought 3K worth cos she collate order from her office) .. ..go forum check... and realised she has been taking money from one to repay another cos she got no stock ...and this method soon snowball the debt and she run away ... and everyone start to make police report... and that is when her sister come in and help her clear the debt ... and heng i managed to get back my $600 ..from then on... no more such group buy i rather pay more go ntuc lolz i will only buy those online seller if it is cheap less than $100
ya, agree with you.
too good to be true. tempted to buy from her too. heng ah.

Sometimes i think the sea/river etc can really be quite scary. Must really be careful! I have a phobia of water now. Because when i was 17, i went white water rafting at new zealand with my mum. We went down a 6m tall waterfall and i got trapped under the waterfall even though i had life vest on. Totally unable to get out from the current 10m under. But somehow i remember what they taught during the safety briefing and quickly followed then swam back up. My mum was already screaming for me! Terrifying!!
wah your mom so happeneing one ..play white water rafting with you ... i always wanted to try that but yet to try it ...just when i tot i can do it ..i got pregnant haiz ..then wait ...and then as usual just when i tot can go and try ...again got pregnant haiz
Getting keys to my new place tmr! Finally! Had a plate of sinful beehoon with egg and luncheon meat for lunch..
nice... baby got new home ...
Eeeyer! Why like that one!! I also don't dare to buy milk powder and diapers from other distributers. Prefer to shop at ntuc or fold storage. I feel it's safer! :D
that is why i stopped all that ..now guai guai pay ntuc or cold storage lolz

Ya ya! Same thing happened to me. And i felt the same way as you. In the end i moved out and bought my own house with the little money that we saved up. If not our relationship might be sour now...

It's my dream... But might need to wait 2-3more years.

Getting keys to my new place tmr! Finally! Had a plate of sinful beehoon with egg and luncheon meat for lunch..

If need curtains or wallpaper service can find my hub. :)

wah your mom so happeneing one ..play white water rafting with you ... i always wanted to try that but yet to try it ...just when i tot i can do it ..i got pregnant haiz ..then wait ...and then as usual just when i tot can go and try ...again got pregnant haiz

nice... baby got new home ...

that is why i stopped all that ..now guai guai pay ntuc or cold storage lolz

Haha! Yes, my mum is more happening than me one. We went bungee jumping together too. Our sky diving trip was cancelled due to bad weather. Else we get to try that too. But now... I don't dare le. Lol. You are still so happening! Still can go after you give birth!

Buy during promo! Then we don't feel the pinch. I have it delivered to my house every month.

then everyone must quote your nick liao lolz to get discount... i believe a few mummies waiting for their house to be ready so ...just nice hehehe

Haha! Yes, my mum is more happening than me one. We went bungee jumping together too. Our sky diving trip was cancelled due to bad weather. Else we get to try that too. But now... I don't dare le. Lol. You are still so happening! Still can go after you give birth!
Buy during promo! Then we don't feel the pinch. I have it delivered to my house every month.

aiyah also have to wait for them to be of certain age then can go wat ...

yah i know when got promotion i will buy 4-6 can lolz and same delivery lolz

Hopefully it gets better for you. As kids grow up, their immunity becomes stronger too. Waiting a few more years might be good. We bought on impulse that time. So we could only afford 3 room flat, minimal reno too. Now waiting for kids to be bigger before we have a major reno for our home. That's my goal now! Haha

Hopefully it gets better for you. As kids grow up, their immunity becomes stronger too. Waiting a few more years might be good. We bought on impulse that time. So we could only afford 3 room flat, minimal reno too. Now waiting for kids to be bigger before we have a major reno for our home. That's my goal now! Haha

i tot u will say...wait they are abit old buy a bigger house so that eveyrone get their own room ...
anyway just saw the news... resales flat price are going downward .. haiz my current unit used to cost alot during resales now if sell " that is around 100K lesser than a few months ago lolz ..
heng i dun need to sell :p

i tot u will say...wait they are abit old buy a bigger house so that eveyrone get their own room ...
anyway just saw the news... resales flat price are going downward .. haiz my current unit used to cost alot during resales now if sell " that is around 100K lesser than a few months ago lolz ..
heng i dun need to sell :p

No leh! I think it's another mummy. Haha.. I said i will not move house again because i want to concentrate on paying off the hdb loan so i can retire early! And i don't want them to have own rooms because i feel they will drift apart and live in their own world..that's from my own experience lah. But i will reno to convert my 3 room flat into a mini 4 room flat. Heehee.. You don't need to sell but you still haiz...LOL!! :D

Last edited:
Good afternoon everyone!

These few days v busy, hardly have time to come in... even come in only read through and type 1 or 2 replies.....

I hate being so busy sometimes, feel very 喘不过气。。。

No leh! I think it's another mummy. Haha.. I said i will not move house again because i want to concentrate on paying off the hdb loan so i can retire early! And i don't want them to have own rooms because i feel they will drift apart and live in their own world..that's from my own experience lah. But i will reno to convert my 3 room flat into a mini 4 room flat. Heehee.. You don't need to see but you still haiz...LOL!! :D
paper "loss" mah lolz

Good afternoon everyone!

These few days v busy, hardly have time to come in... even come in only read through and type 1 or 2 replies.....

take care of your body ok ...

taking about 喘不过气 i dunno izzt i getting fat or wat ... when sleeping on one side if the posture is not right ...i will feel like going to be breathless

Congrats! R u the one moving to Flamingo Valley? Preggy brain, non existent short term memory nowadays.

Talking abt short term memory... Mine is really bad. After breakfast w hub, I dabao chicken rice for maid lunch. When we reach hm, I panic and ask hub where is the chicken rice? Did I left it behind? Hub said... 'U pass it to me and I put it in the car boot'... Juz 3min ago.. Jialet

Good afternoon everyone!

No wonder nvr hear much from u these few days...

take care of your body ok ...

taking about 喘不过气 i dunno izzt i getting fat or wat ... when sleeping on one side if the posture is not right ...i will feel like going to be breathless

Same here! Like abit breathless at some positions. Then have to quickly change. Maybe our weight is pressing on something. N I realised nowadays if I sleep with my legs stretched straight, I get stomach cramps. I have to sleep with my knees bent. Pregnancy is so interesting hor, so many quirks.

Good afternoon everyone!

Too busy is not good, too free also difficult to pass time. These 2 days market so quiet I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs, check forum, check Facebook, check candy crush to see if they got update more levels, super hard to get thru the day man...

Same here! Like abit breathless at some positions. Then have to quickly change. Maybe our weight is pressing on something. N I realised nowadays if I sleep with my legs stretched straight, I get stomach cramps. I have to sleep with my knees bent. Pregnancy is so interesting hor, so many quirks.
yah yah... i realised if i going to stretch myself esp leg ..the going to have cramp feeling is back must quickly retract else sure cramp one ... the funny thing is ..i dun have such problem for #1 leh !!!

Haven use yet... Later after my bath and getting my 4yo to bed...I shall try it

Did u managed to find your baby HB? I had a hard time at first maybe becoz I started playing really early like 14 week haha. Now easiler to find.

Prob play safe buy in pharmacy... Like hospital pharmacy those brand...

Ya, anyway, I stop taking le. :p the only I brought was organic, super ex for a small small pkt

Talking abt short term memory... Mine is really bad. After breakfast w hub, I dabao chicken rice for maid lunch. When we reach hm, I panic and ask hub where is the chicken rice? Did I left it behind? Hub said... 'U pass it to me and I put it in the car boot'... Juz 3min ago.. Jialet

Tell me abt it ... that day I went to Mandarin for a sales rally, n I got the very last piece of carpark redemption ticket, I was so pleased with myself, cos every year I leave office late so by the time I get there they r out, I have to pay the bloody expensive parking to be bored for 2 hrs. So this year I was still commenting to hubby our luck has changed, I got redemption ticket, n I remember to take out cash card n use the ticket n save $7. Then... guess what, I forgot to poke the stupid cash card back into my IU, drove past the Handy Road gantry, n beep, kena fined $10. More than my stupid parking. #^*+%*&+%

Tell me abt it ... that day I went to Mandarin for a sales rally, n I got the very last piece of carpark redemption ticket, I was so pleased with myself, cos every year I leave office late so by the time I get there they r out, I have to pay the bloody expensive parking to be bored for 2 hrs. So this year I was still commenting to hubby our luck has changed, I got redemption ticket, n I remember to take out cash card n use the ticket n save $7. Then... guess what, I forgot to poke the stupid cash card back into my IU, drove past the Handy Road gantry, n beep, kena fined $10. More than my stupid parking. #^*+%*&+%
lolz that is funny ...

yah if water is choppy hard to swim back esp when the equipment on cos the wave will try to sweep you away
I had one nightmare at water fall. I dunno how to swim so just play w water at seaside den one of my ex col pull me together w the girl that he 暗恋 cos she said want to go to water fall there den he says let's go together I reject but I didn't realise he pull me liao so when I realise I only saw surronded by strong water den try to ask for help which unable to do that. My ex col no save me cos the girl also under water liao they all quickly go save her. Lucky one malay man also went for trekking w his group of friends n saw me 往下沉so save me up. I was so angry cos my ex col explained water too strong no strength to pull me up. Till now few years liao i still scare of big sea even swimming pool.

Sorry but I couldn't help laughing... But I can understand how pissed u were

I had one nightmare at water fall. I dunno how to swim so just play w water at seaside den one of my ex col pull me together w the girl that he 暗恋 cos she said want to go to water fall there den he says let's go together I reject but I didn't realise he pull me liao so when I realise I only saw surronded by strong water den try to ask for help which unable to do that. My ex col no save me cos the girl also under water liao they all quickly go save her. Lucky one malay man also went for trekking w his group of friends n saw me 往下沉so save me up. I was so angry cos my ex col explained water too strong no strength to pull me up. Till now few years liao i still scare of big sea even swimming pool.
yah that is why the saying can bully mountain cannot bully sea... their force is very strong even for competent swimmers let alone those who cant or hardly swim ...but that gal quite bo liao... see water fall also no need to be RIGHT under the waterfall wat some waterfall water is fast and furious one ... see from far can liao wat

Good afternoon everyone!

Lack of iron ??

I also have this feeling... google it n seems that lack of iron (since we are in need of iron now ) or dehydration will cause tiredness n breathlessness. ..

I m going to ask my gynar abt it too this coming visit..

yah yah... i realised if i going to stretch myself esp leg ..the going to have cramp feeling is back must quickly retract else sure cramp one ... the funny thing is ..i dun have such problem for #1 leh !!!
Same same !! U have to do some light stretching exercise now .. else it will worsen soon...

Back