(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

am trying out the klorane hair loss treatment serum.... i pray it is sth that is short-lived. was whining to my mom about it and she told me that it is a common problem =X
Yes it's a common problem. Maintain or increase ur vit...

Lack of vit will prolong the hair loss period...

I got a friend wanna slim down.. so on diet after giving birth. End up her hair loss last until bb 1 yr old N 1 big hole with no hair...

Went doc n doc say partly due to lack of vitamins... cannot diet at this stage ..

I din wor... I jus huh, y u nvr sleep.. then stuck the pacifier back and pat her
Same
I stuff the pacifier back n bb will push it out again n wanna talk to me.

Then I stuff again. If bb push out again. Then I reject n turn my back facing him n I go back to sleep. He will play awhile n go back to sleep .

Mummies who went back to work, can I ask how many times you managed to express at work?

For storage wise, I can put the milk in the bottle with some ice pack and put them in the fridge?

Pump parts after using rinse in hot water and put in lock and lock container and put in the fridge too?

Same as Esther, I pump 2 times a day. Usually 10plus and then 4 or 5plus in the afternoon.

After pumping, I put the milk bags in the fridge, never put with ice pack.

Pump parts just put in container and put in fridge too... Bottles I also reuse, just screw tight the tops and dump in fridge....

I wash everything before I go back home and leave out to dry. Next day come back offer then fill the container with water and sterilising tablet.

My gal has seemed to have lost her cheeks :( her milk intake is down to abt 700ml a day now from abt 900ml. Shd I be concerned??

My boy also seemed to drink less, always leaving milk behind, esp at the 6-7+pm feed before I reach home.

I was told most important is their poo and pee output. As long as still poo and pee as per normal then should be okay.

Same
I stuff the pacifier back n bb will push it out again n wanna talk to me.

Then I stuff again. If bb push out again. Then I reject n turn my back facing him n I go back to sleep. He will play awhile n go back to sleep .

haha, ya, then I realize if I keep quiet don't talk to her she will sian and return to sleep.. if not, I let her entertain herself and I just sleep hahaa

Your girl is like tall and thin... model propotions...

Mine at 4 months is 6.89kg at 64cm.

She going for Jab on Friday, I will know whether her ht is still 75% anot.. haha I want her to grow fatter lei.. hah

My boy also seemed to drink less, always leaving milk behind, esp at the 6-7+pm feed before I reach home.

I was told most important is their poo and pee output. As long as still poo and pee as per normal then should be okay.

Same! my gal drink less at the 6-7+ feed also sometimes leaving a good 60ml! I monitor her pee output also.

I din wor... I jus huh, y u nvr sleep.. then stuck the pacifier back and pat her

ooo so far I haven't introduced the pacifier yet, in the middle of the night if she wakes up, I will just go and nurse her and then put her back into the cot

but the past 3 days she's able to sleep 5-6 hours straight at night, fingers crossed that it will become the norm

ooo so far I haven't introduced the pacifier yet, in the middle of the night if she wakes up, I will just go and nurse her and then put her back into the cot

but the past 3 days she's able to sleep 5-6 hours straight at night, fingers crossed that it will become the norm

oooo I intro pacifier since she very young to save my sanity, I think I had a pretty bad post natal blues during that time..
I kudos to mummies who don't use pacifier, how u guys make bb stop crying when they reach a like a screaming stage or soothe them to sleep without pacifier, nurse them to sleep? my gal sometimes fall asleep on her own when I babywear her, at home, she still need to suckle a bit to fall asleep then I pull the pacifier out. haha

Your girl is like tall and thin... model propotions...

Mine at 4 months is 6.89kg at 64cm.

Almost same as mine . My gal just had her 4th month jab last sat. Weight 6.96kg and height 65.2cm
I asked pd why so skinny lolz unlike her brother and pd say she is ok

Yours aso tall and slim .. Guess our pony are model quality lolz

Yes it's a common problem. Maintain or increase ur vit...

Lack of vit will prolong the hair loss period...

I got a friend wanna slim down.. so on diet after giving birth. End up her hair loss last until bb 1 yr old N 1 big hole with no hair...

Went doc n doc say partly due to lack of vitamins... cannot diet at this stage ..
ain't intentionally dieting per se but yes I am 8 kg below my pre pregnancy wt now..

Almost same as mine . My gal just had her 4th month jab last sat. Weight 6.96kg and height 65.2cm
I asked pd why so skinny lolz unlike her brother and pd say she is ok

Yours aso tall and slim .. Guess our pony are model quality lolz
My son also chubby like urs...

N my gal is underweight....

Machiam I ill treat her... but she is eating more nutritional stuff than her bro haha

oooo I intro pacifier since she very young to save my sanity, I think I had a pretty bad post natal blues during that time..
I kudos to mummies who don't use pacifier, how u guys make bb stop crying when they reach a like a screaming stage or soothe them to sleep without pacifier, nurse them to sleep? my gal sometimes fall asleep on her own when I babywear her, at home, she still need to suckle a bit to fall asleep then I pull the pacifier out. haha
Mmmm I haven't used a pacifier so far. I cuddle and talk to her to soothe her. I have also more or less trained her to fall asleep on her own. I'd initially cuddle / pat her until she is drowsy, then I'd put her down. She'd sometimes play on her own for a bit before falling asleep on her own.

My gal has seemed to have lost her cheeks :( her milk intake is down to abt 700ml a day now from abt 900ml. Shd I be concerned??

I am worried about the same thing too, was commenting to my sis that bb grew thinner and only gained 0.05kg over te last 2 weeks. Also the lack of appetite. She say maybe my boy needs to get used to the new care givers..
See alr very heart pain.

Mmmm I haven't used a pacifier so far. I cuddle and talk to her to soothe her. I have also more or less trained her to fall asleep on her own. I'd initially cuddle / pat her until she is drowsy, then I'd put her down. She'd sometimes play on her own for a bit before falling asleep on her own.

cool..... she is learning to sleep on her own.

Only 2 times for me and it is 6hrly
For me I pump the pumps in fridge after rinse with hot water but I see the mummy in my office they dun rinse they just put the whole thin in zip lock bag in fridge
i pump twice also, 5 hrly.. first pump at 630am ,den 1130am, den 430pm and go hm latch all the way.. i also put my pumps parts in frdige in lock n lock container if i dun havr time to wash. wash at end of the day

After 3 months still give LO wear sock?

at home no socks, the elderly especially my ah ma.. keep nagging don't wear socks at home, if not the feet cannot grow.. haha at night sleep will wear socks too, my mum say help to make them sleep better.
go out will wear socks, but sometimes I forget... :p

my gal has also reduce her intake since she turns 3 mths.. for a mth already.. she drinks less than 400ml in the day.. sigh.. not sure why..

Same as Esther, I pump 2 times a day. Usually 10plus and then 4 or 5plus in the afternoon.

After pumping, I put the milk bags in the fridge, never put with ice pack.

Pump parts just put in container and put in fridge too... Bottles I also reuse, just screw tight the tops and dump in fridge....

I wash everything before I go back home and leave out to dry. Next day come back offer then fill the container with water and sterilising tablet.
do u latch after you go home or continue pumping at hm?

Less than 400ml is abit low right? seen a poly doc or pd? how often u feed her?
gonna go for jab this fri and will ask.. i usually latch her at night when i go home, but she would always cry and i gotta force her to suck, den she will latch to slp.. she seems to dun like to drink milk anymore.. sigh.. my mum say bottle feed she also whine n scream sometimes..

at home no socks, the elderly especially my ah ma.. keep nagging don't wear socks at home, if not the feet cannot grow.. haha at night sleep will wear socks too, my mum say help to make them sleep better.
My mom on the other hand must wear sock

Dunno abt u all ... I feel my gal feet abit cold so I just let her wear socks be it at home or outside

do u latch after you go home or continue pumping at hm?
DL at home and pump once after he sleeps... but I am getting lazy about the last pump at home... fell asleep ytd night, forgot to pump!

Dunno abt u all ... I feel my gal feet abit cold so I just let her wear socks be it at home or outside
Same here, some how I feel our LOs cannot regulate their temperature very well, so he is still wearing socks at home and outside.

That's good... I also trying to get him to sleep on his own... sometimes work, sometimes doesn't... mine doesn't like pacifier...

gonna go for jab this fri and will ask.. i usually latch her at night when i go home, but she would always cry and i gotta force her to suck, den she will latch to slp.. she seems to dun like to drink milk anymore.. sigh.. my mum say bottle feed she also whine n scream sometimes..

Hope the doc give u a assuring answer.

DL at home and pump once after he sleeps... but I am getting lazy about the last pump at home... fell asleep ytd night, forgot to pump!

Same here, some how I feel our LOs cannot regulate their temperature very well, so he is still wearing socks at home and outside.

That's good... I also trying to get him to sleep on his own... sometimes work, sometimes doesn't... mine doesn't like pacifier...

Yap, I do feel that the feet is colder especially during rainy dates, think they still can't regulate their tempt very well, I will wear socks on those days. then when my ah ma come visit, quickly remove the socks hahaa
Anybody bb got sweaty feet? my gal feet is rather sweaty lei.. aiyo...

The masseuese (donno how to spell) lady told me baby need to wear sock, if not sock, booties. Or else must swaddle or cover their feet with blanket. She reasoned that exposed feet makes baby very vulnerable. Baby easily gets chill/cold and other sicknesses because heat escapes from their exposed feet. Not sure how true is that but im following her orders because i think its quite factual? When we think abt it, during our confinement period where we are vulnerable, we are also told to cover up and wear socks. So i think it applies reasonably to babies...

Hope the doc give u a assuring answer.

Yap, I do feel that the feet is colder especially during rainy dates, think they still can't regulate their tempt very well, I will wear socks on those days. then when my ah ma come visit, quickly remove the socks hahaa
Anybody bb got sweaty feet? my gal feet is rather sweaty lei.. aiyo...

Mine not so sweaty, i think? I will apply minyak telon before i put on her socks/ booties.how u know ur bb got sweaty feet?

for washable ones how do we attach them to the bra? cos for disposables there is the adhesive then I just stick onto my nursing bra...

My bra is spoil from using Avent disposable pads. Le sigh. Now using pigeon nursing pads. Adhesive not so strong as avent. Can stick to bra but wont spoil. Bbut now i also find that it is very uneconomical too. :(
Thinking of getting washable ones from SPRING. But i heard quite ex. Anyone gotten good washable ones yet? From where ah?

My LO now 2 months 20days
I Jus try to remove his sock but keep feeling his feet cold and maybe sweaty.. Normal?

Missed my period for almost a week. Wonder if ill be that "lucky"..
waaa.. u haven test yet? finger cross for u.

Mine not so sweaty, i think? I will apply minyak telon before i put on her socks/ booties.how u know ur bb got sweaty feet?

When I touch my gal bare feet, its damp and abit wet...

My LO now 2 months 20days
I Jus try to remove his sock but keep feeling his feet cold and maybe sweaty.. Normal?

Same lor, abit sweaty kind.

The masseuese (donno how to spell) lady told me baby need to wear sock, if not sock, booties. Or else must swaddle or cover their feet with blanket. She reasoned that exposed feet makes baby very vulnerable. Baby easily gets chill/cold and other sicknesses because heat escapes from their exposed feet. Not sure how true is that but im following her orders because i think its quite factual? When we think abt it, during our confinement period where we are vulnerable, we are also told to cover up and wear socks. So i think it applies reasonably to babies...

Sounds like I gotta ask my mum to let her wear socks again at home.

My bb coming 4th month. Wear socks everyday without fail. His feet will get sweaty even in aircon room.. but after removing to let it air awhile, it became icy cold. So i rather him sweat. Sometimes i would wipe with wet wipes than apply powder. I feel that feet cold is not good for body. I personally feel that if my feets are cold, I wouldnt be comfortable too.

Hi mummies,

I'm a January mummy too and I've been following your posts. it's good to have this forum group as a form of support! I understand there is a FB group created too? Can I join? what is the FB group name that I can go to to send my request to join?

hello mommies!
new to this forum.
my gal born on 6th feb, but as i was browsing through the threads i saw that jan15 has the most replies & views, so hope u all don't mind me joining yeah
cheerios :)

My bb coming 4th month. Wear socks everyday without fail. His feet will get sweaty even in aircon room.. but after removing to let it air awhile, it became icy cold. So i rather him sweat. Sometimes i would wipe with wet wipes than apply powder. I feel that feet cold is not good for body. I personally feel that if my feets are cold, I wouldnt be comfortable too.

I let my bb wear when weather not so hot.

He has sweaty feet n cold... my ah ma says coz his body weak...

But i didn't wear for hot days as his toes was squash in my tummy n the last toe abit not aligned together. Thus need massage it regularly.

But now his toes is ok already...

I bought lots of socks... but i realised I always forgot to wear for him.. wasted

Anyone using freemie but with spectra pump?
I was trying out as plan to use freemie when I back to work
But my yield is much lower than using flange and my breast was actually not empty I still need to hand express out
Any help or advice how to improve?

Dunno if it is bb STTN or I STTN, woke at 6 to wet shirt, soaked blanket and distressed bb. Last feed was at 8 last night. I knocked out at 10+ cos too tired .. Ya maybe it's i STTN and din hear him

Back