(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Good morning ladies, I'm also a 老牛!Oh maybe I should say I'm a 老马, I'm 36 this year.

Portia, happy that everything is looking good for u so far!

Congrats ecym on your great results! Can I check when u took the test? I took mine on 9 July n I'm still waiting for my results, very gan jiong.

Lol...Pinkyspree,

Cos u are not old like me yet... hence, the option given for OSCAR instead of Harmony. My gynae advise me to do Harmony cos I am at higher risk at age 37. Plus I am an IVF case, so chances for abnormality is higher than natural pregnancy.

Thanks for explaining on my behalf. :)

I hv a feel that things will turn out right for u. Regardless of yr religion, just pray for yr bb and for peace in yr heart now.

I find that I pray very often these days.... from the point i started my prep for ivf cycle to my bfp that came with bleeding and the subsequent weeks of reviews and scans if it is a normal and healthy pregnancy. It really helped.
Hahaha I younger Abit 32 Liao ... Hey no problem .. She should be very worried and so mistaken your intention.. I also very worried especially I got some bleeding from week4 till week 10 heng now stop Liao but then Oscar come out like that is like one after another.. And I wish everyone will have a healthy baby but the waiting is a torture and it will really stress us alot . I also try not to think about it and focus on working and watching drama ahahaa .. And we told our parents about it so we actually feel better saying out then keeping it inside ourselves at least we know alot of ppl is concern about us and will support is :)

I told my parents coz they very supportive, plus my mum had 3 MCs before having me. They supported me thru my 2 MCs. :)

my TCM say drink birdnest in 3rd Tri.

me too... i nvr shop at mothercare cuz so ex even with sale?! That time I bought once from luvable babies but i find their material not lasting... for newborns hor, please buy more of the front button kind instead of the the rompers hor... rompers are good if your baby neck is more firm...

frankly speaking hor ... most mommy wont shop at mothercare due to cost issue cos ... every single piece can add up alot and you could have got it elsewhere :D ... at least that is what i think

for me i will aim ... waterloo wholesaler & baby kingdom for home wear clothes.. go out ..gia gia clothes ..will be osh kosh / carters ship from USA :D

Hubby's logic is this - Mothercare will set the upper limit of our expectations on how much we need to spend, so that when we buy from the cheaper places, we won't feel the pain... LOL

He picked up this newborn top and showed it to me! I was shocked at the price... $36.90! So little cloth for so much money! :eek::eek:

Good morning ladies, I'm also a 老牛!Oh maybe I should say I'm a 老马, I'm 36 this year.

Congrats ecym on your great results! Can I check when u took the test? I took mine on 9 July n I'm still waiting for my results, very gan jiong.

I took on 7th July. This morning, the clinic calls... exactly two weeks!

Hubby's logic is this - Mothercare will set the upper limit of our expectations on how much we need to spend, so that when we buy from the cheaper places, we won't feel the pain... LOL

He picked up this newborn top and showed it to me! I was shocked at the price... $36.90! So little cloth for so much money! :eek::eek:

i gt mothercare discount if u wan =D

Go easy on soya... think doya contains estrogen... too much not good too...

Some people skip birdnest totally... say got bleach... do i dunno also...
yah i know ...

birdnest those super white one are bleach ...so skip those lor
can add me? i pm u? gt line anot =P wataspp i cannot =( any mummies staying in wdls? if yes, where u put yr child in?

tot i saw pple posting asking who stay wdls too ...but dun remember who :D

Hi Pinkyspree, my gynae recommended dr anandakumar coz I wasn't keen to take the oscar n thought the harmony is ex. I also felt that the sonographers at tmc for no 2 & 3 were really junior just going thru the motion of scanning vs a very experienced sonographer I had for no 1 in taipei who could explain things to me during the 12 n 20 week scan. I hope the harmony test results for you are good ! I read oscar is misleading sometimes due to biochemistry of the body. Take care!!

Agree. I also didn't do the oscar tests for both of my pregnancies for this very same reason.

:D err... warn you in advance baby - toddler stuff all not cheap :D :D so little cloth but more exp than adult clothes :D

Thks. I took my harmony on 4 july...think they busy celebrating independence day lah.... hopefully can get results by today...

U took panorama or harmony?

Hahaha I younger Abit 32 Liao ... Hey no problem .. She should be very worried and so mistaken your intention.. I also very worried especially I got some bleeding from week4 till week 10 heng now stop Liao but then Oscar come out like that is like one after another.. And I wish everyone will have a healthy baby but the waiting is a torture and it will really stress us alot . I also try not to think about it and focus on working and watching drama ahahaa .. And we told our parents about it so we actually feel better saying out then keeping it inside ourselves at least we know alot of ppl is concern about us and will support is :)

My family did not know i went thru 2 cycles of ivf. I also kept quiet about my bleed. Only told my mum in week 8. My extended family n in laws still dunno i am pregnant. Lol... plan to tell them when harmony results is out n good.

I just dun want people to feel disappointed or worried about me if things dun work out. So i chose the tougher route of keeping things to myself.

I am gojng to buy all clothes online...

My family did not know i went thru 2 cycles of ivf. I also kept quiet about my bleed. Only told my mum in week 8. My extended family n in laws still dunno i am pregnant. Lol... plan to tell them when harmony results is out n good.

I just dun want people to feel disappointed or worried about me if things dun work out. So i chose the tougher route of keeping things to myself.

u went through IVF for this pregnancy?

but on the spot, u will know some result already is it ? when they scanning?

You won't know the ratio... on the spot will only give you the scan results, but overall results also depend on blood test.

thats fast.

how come my clinic didnt call me.

haha.

i took my test last last week.

Some of the clinics won't call unless got problem... next appointment you should be able to know the result. For me, it was TMC which called me, not the clinic. For peace of mind, maybe you can call the clinic to check?

Agree. I also didn't do the oscar tests for both of my pregnancies for this very same reason.

Then did you do any test at all??

You won't know the ratio... on the spot will only give you the scan results, but overall results also depend on blood test.

Some of the clinics won't call unless got problem... next appointment you should be able to know the result. For me, it was TMC which called me, not the clinic. For peace of mind, maybe you can call the clinic to check?

Then did you do any test at all??

will the scan results tell me anything?

nope cos oscar need blood test too ..so wont be immediately... the sonographer at most immediately tell you whether got nose bridge , NT thickness niah but wont tell you ratio

NT thickness should be <3.5?

whats the nose bridge info for?

you should ask the sonographer during the scan :D we can only tell you generic things what the scan will do

hope the sonographer is professional..
why must be able to see baby then can scan ah?

i read that some tap tap the stomach for the baby to turn?

Yes. So risk of abnormality n miscarriage is higher than norm pregnancy.

Yes indeed... and you know what my TCM dr said when she knew about my previous preggy ended MTPT? Usually boys from IVF will have more risk of abnormality... i was like???

hope the sonographer is professional..
why must be able to see baby then can scan ah?

i read that some tap tap the stomach for the baby to turn?

They need to take the measurement of the nose bridge and the NT. If baby is not positioned correctly, then it may not be visible enough for the technician to scan and take measurement.

Back