(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

ya i saw a cousin posing this pic... i also think not possible cuz everytime I thot my LO press quite hard on my tummy, the tummy goes lop-sided only, no imprint...

bend_it_like_beckham.jpg

absolutely agree! how can we possibly see hand or feet? i cant even figure out which part of the body is protruding.

Sometimes I can see him move and then the tummy change shape or all of the suddenly there is a bump out... but baluku like that... but cannot tell if it is hand or feet, unless he really press all the way out lah...

Usually when he does that, I will slowly massage and he will move back in again...

It looks like an egg that is about to hatch right.... Very cute IMO to see it shake left / right
yea its damn cute! I like to see leh.. I will spend a few secs just to look at it..
Issit! hai.. I thought really can see... I only saw a small bulge moving across my tummy. hahhaa

@wishforhope, yes its amazing. My bb respond to my dad voice also, when he talk to her real close, she kick in respond if she is awake.. my dad soooo happy.

haha I also realised she respond to certain things! they are damn clever lah!

Sometimes I can see him move and then the tummy change shape or all of the suddenly there is a bump out... but baluku like that... but cannot tell if it is hand or feet, unless he really press all the way out lah...

Usually when he does that, I will slowly massage and he will move back in again...

Me too, nowadays if she stretch too much, I will massage and push her back. :p sometimes too painful will scold her coz really bui tahan..

my stomach actually more towards the right leh... so the right side is harder than the left.. my sister said coz bb butt is at the right..

ya i saw a cousin posing this pic... i also think not possible cuz everytime I thot my LO press quite hard on my tummy, the tummy goes lop-sided only, no imprint...

bend_it_like_beckham.jpg

I've seen this picture before, not sure if it is real, cuz bb is in a legs-tucked-in position when inside the womb, this one looks like he is using your uterus wall as a leg rest!

http://pregnancy.thefuntimesguide.com/2008/09/baby_position_in_womb.php
8 Ways To Determine Your Baby’s Position In The Womb Right Now
Your doctor can tell precisely what position your baby is in.

However, it’s not always so easy for the mom-to-be to tell which position her baby is in at any given moment.

As you progress farther along in your pregnancy, itwill become easier to determine your baby’s position inside the womb.

You will start to notice some "signs".

Here’s how you can determine the position of your unborn baby yourself:

If your belly and navel pop out and/or you feel kicks under your ribs, chances are your baby is in the anterior position, with his or her back facing your front.

If your belly appears slightly flatter and/or you feel your baby’s kicks at the very front of your tummy, your baby is probably in the posterior position, with his or her back next to your back.

If you feel a lump near the top of your belly (usually on one side or the other) push lightly on it. Then:

• If you feel the whole baby move, he or she is most likely head down, meaning you pushed on the baby’s bottom.

• If the lump you feel moves by itself, without the rest of the baby’s body re-situating inside your belly, then that lump is probably the baby’s head, which moves independently of the rest of the baby’s body.
If you feel your baby’s hiccups lower in your belly, then the baby is head down.

If the baby’s hiccups are higher up in your belly, or even above your belly button, then your baby is most likely head up.

If the baby is kicking above your belly button, he or she is head down and in a good position for labor and birth.

If you’re feeling extreme abdominal and rib pain, and you’re in the later stages of pregnancy, then your baby is probably head up with his or her head close to or under your ribs. If you don’t have this pain, your baby is probably head down, not breech.

Using a fetal stethoscope (or even a toilet paper roll), have your partner listen for your baby’s heartbeat. Then:

• If the baby’s heartbeat is low in your belly, the baby is head down.

• If the baby’s heartbeat is either level with or above your belly button, the baby is head up.

Me too, nowadays if she stretch too much, I will massage and push her back. :p sometimes too painful will scold her coz really bui tahan..

Yaya same here. Stretch till i cant tahan too than i will keep sayang him. Imagine im rushing to work etc, he can stretch till i have to slow down my pace. hahahha

Mine does not like me sitting down anywhere and will squirm and press with his full might against my stomach wall. Sitting gives him less space? Very hard to work, coz my chair height is the right level for me (relative to height of computer) but the tummy will end up hitting the table, and he hates the table touching the tummy! And certain positions will give me terrible backache. The only time he lets me sit in peace is when I'm eating, coz he gets to enjoy the food too haha!

my stomach actually more towards the right leh... so the right side is harder than the left.. my sister said coz bb butt is at the right..

Yes same here. For me also right side. It seem like the butt or leg is pushing my stomach. Almost every day my right side is super hard than left

yea its damn cute! I like to see leh.. I will spend a few secs just to look at it..

haha I also realised she respond to certain things! they are damn clever lah!
I too like to see it... Coincidentally the other day, while I was at ntuc's milk aisle she started "shaking". I was thinking...woah why u wanna do this at ntuc...can do it at home / my office desk. Idk if anyone will be freaked out to see that man...

I too like to see it... Coincidentally the other day, while I was at ntuc's milk aisle she started "shaking". I was thinking...woah why u wanna do this at ntuc...can do it at home / my office desk. Idk if anyone will be freaked out to see that man...
haha tell ur LO that u wanna feed him/her with breastmilk! FM too ex!

bend_it_like_beckham.jpg
yah lor mine also lean to one side ... no way can see the foot print lolz

same ..when beanie really press all the way ..quite uncomfortable so no choice have to massage her to shift position ...

Mine does not like me sitting down anywhere and will squirm and press with his full might against my stomach wall. Sitting gives him less space? Very hard to work, coz my chair height is the right level for me (relative to height of computer) but the tummy will end up hitting the table, and he hates the table touching the tummy! And certain positions will give me terrible backache. The only time he lets me sit in peace is when I'm eating, coz he gets to enjoy the food too haha!

hahaha like daddy like son!

Haha mine hates it when my tummy touch the table. He will try to kick or push back lol

Hi Mummies,

Any recommendation of fortune teller to calculate baby chinese name? Anyone heard of Master Long Tian Xiang? Heard he is good in calculating for wedding date but not sure about baby name?

Hi Mummies,

Any recommendation of fortune teller to calculate baby chinese name? Anyone heard of Master Long Tian Xiang? Heard he is good in calculating for wedding date but not sure about baby name?
You might want to do a search of the previous pages, as some FS masters were mentioned just yesterday or on Monday...

Hi Mummies,

Hmm i got 1 which he prev cal for my nos. 1. He is Master Chen Yin Chieh @ 63526577 / 6352 6077. (Toa Payoh area). Anyway i will still go back to him to cal for my nos. 2. :)

You might want to do a search of the previous pages, as some FS masters were mentioned just yesterday or on Monday...

Hmm i got 1 which he prev cal for my nos. 1. He is Master Chen Yin Chieh @ 63526577 / 6352 6077. (Toa Payoh area). Anyway i will still go back to him to cal for my nos. 2. :)

okok.. sure.. i will search for it.

Thanks linlin i will take note of this contact as well.

my boss give me approval to carry forward to next year and extend my " SAHM" status ..ie after ML another 1.5wks of AL before coming back lor

i din do photoshoot for #1 heng ...

I din do also. tummy with stretch mark like tt sian to take any photo.. I realize I hardly took any photo of my preggy self.. haha I only took video of the LO moving haha

haha wow. ya Ms. Ho, she been experiencing contractions for a few days. Is she active in our forum? haha

I nvr join any of the WA or outing, dunno the pp in our FB

haha wow. ya Ms. Ho, she been experiencing contractions for a few days. Is she active in our forum? haha

I nvr join any of the WA or outing, dunno the pp in our FB

i dun tink active bah lolz ..actually i dun even know her nick here lolz ...
lolz i also dunno the pple in FB .. i only know the pple in the sub WA group lolz and we are all still holding strong whahahahhahaha we are betting among ourselve who will pop first lolz

u refering to Ms Ho ? i think there is another one who's waterbag broke already .. but as usual not on main WA to know the details lolz

The other one who's having contractions on the WA is Jasmine. I can't believe I was just chatting with her on Monday during lunch! She was still walking around and being okay.

The other one who's having contractions on the WA is Jasmine. I can't believe I was just chatting with her on Monday during lunch! She was still walking around and being okay.
wah im really hoping for a jubilee baby..edd on 4th Jan.. hopefully can tong!

Back