(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Oh forgot to share to u all, guardian having store wide 20%.. U all can buy your supplements there. Should be cheaper compare buying from clinic.

I bought fish oil at 20%, then the multivit comes in promo twin pack. So not entitle to store wide discount.
Children supplement also got discount..

Attachments

• 1409204841269.jpg
    1409204841269.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 190
Oh forgot to share to u all, guardian having store wide 20%.. U all can buy your supplements there. Should be cheaper compare buying from clinic.

I bought fish oil at 20%, then the multivit comes in promo twin pack. So not entitle to store wide discount.
tot this 20% last day was yesterday

I cant seems to find my fish oil outside.

anyone taking the same one?

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 212
I am taking Natal Care Tri Plus... cannot find outside as well....

If you miss one dosage, do you take it the next day? Sometimes at night I forget to take before sleeping, then I will take the next morning, then in the evening, I will take my regular dose again...

If you miss one dosage, do you take it the next day? Sometimes at night I forget to take before sleeping, then I will take the next morning, then in the evening, I will take my regular dose again...
err that is double dose per day if you take it tkat way

Geez.. everyone's fish oil is different. Mine bought from gynae. I have been told my fish oil suitable to be taken for pregnancy woman only.
dhaxtra.jpg

Then you think if I miss it, I should just skip it and continue with my usual dose at the same time?
that is what i do ..if i skip then so be it ..and continue it the next day. i dun take double dosage .. because how much our body can take is limited so taking more doesnt mean the body will take all or it is good for our body

Geez.. everyone's fish oil is different. Mine bought from gynae. I have been told my fish oil suitable to be taken for pregnancy woman only.
dhaxtra.jpg
that si what i take ... big fat fish oil ...yucks

wah you very on leh! i only skip my vitamins when i want to reward myself with a "holiday without vitamins"

i will not make up for it even if i forget..haha..

that is what i do ..if i skip then so be it ..and continue it the next day. i dun take double dosage .. because how much our body can take is limited so taking more doesnt mean the body will take all or it is good for our body

that si what i take ... big fat fish oil ...yucks
Does it has taste? I am okay with it. I can swallow this fish oil together with my multi vitamin (same size as panadol).

i have skipped eating obimin for 2 weeks.

currently i am only taking folic acid and fish oil LOL
i skipped my multi vitamin for 2 wks . not intentionally but kept forgetting cos quite troublesome. got iron inside so cant take with calcium meaning have to take in the afternoon cos night time have to swallow big fat fish oil liao and i always forget it in the afternoon haiz but today thanks to all your reminder i will take it later lolz

my boy sleep through from 3months on ward :p
similar method... but i dun drag the day feed.. for me i add one night feed around 11pm to 12pm ( my hubby's duty cos it is a late sleeper)

Mine also managed to sleep through before 4 mths.. i also dun drag day feed.. for night feed the last one is around 10.30pm..
But hor still need to wake up to pump.. zzzz..

I cant seems to find my fish oil outside.

anyone taking the same one?

My last preg I took this.. got it from my sis' gynae because my own gynae didnt ask me to take.. thinking to ask her to get for me again (since she is preggy too.. haha)

dhaxtra.jpg
Different pills, but all the packaging all look the same... with a pregnant lady and a picture of a fetus. Mine also same design, except that my box is in yellow. :D

lost so much..doctor nv say anything?

Yup, I lost 7kg from week 5 to week 14. But I started to put on about 1kg a week from week 15. Forced myself to eat, puke, eat, puke.. Now into week 22, weight pretty stagnant and still puking mornings and evenings. Gynae cannot do anything since it's due to pregnancy hormones. Baby is growing well and very active! It was also the same when I had #2. So no choice, tolerate until i give birth! Just tell myself the nausea serves as a reminder of my baby's presence. Haha! :D

i skipped my multi vitamin for 2 wks . not intentionally but kept forgetting cos quite troublesome. got iron inside so cant take with calcium meaning have to take in the afternoon cos night time have to swallow big fat fish oil liao and i always forget it in the afternoon haiz but today thanks to all your reminder i will take it later lolz

HAHA mine was intentional one.

cause i always feel unwell after taking it. and i enjoy drinking milk so. cant take after i drink milk also

Mine also managed to sleep through before 4 mths.. i also dun drag day feed.. for night feed the last one is around 10.30pm..
But hor still need to wake up to pump.. zzzz..

My last preg I took this.. got it from my sis' gynae because my own gynae didnt ask me to take.. thinking to ask her to get for me again (since she is preggy too.. haha)

yah lor yah lor...they sleep trhough doesnt mean we sleep through lolz but they are earlier bird lor... 7 sure wake up :s

Does it has taste? I am okay with it. I can swallow this fish oil together with my multi vitamin (same size as panadol).

not that it has taste when you put it in your mouth,but the gas smells super fishy and horrible when i burp after that.

yeee...i gotto eat sweets and other flavored stuffs to drown it.

i salute you,i can oni wat 1 pill at a time,too big for me to swallow.

Why skip obimin/ multi vitamin? I think we don't need to take so much folic acid now. It's necessary to first trimester only. Then multi vitamin contains a small portion of folic acid. It should be sufficient for us.

cause everytime i take liao i feel unwell and will puke my lunch/dinner out plus the obimin.
then if i take at night i keep waking up o_O

Yup, I lost 7kg from week 5 to week 14. But I started to put on about 1kg a week from week 15. Forced myself to eat, puke, eat, puke.. Now into week 22, weight pretty stagnant and still puking mornings and evenings. Gynae cannot do anything since it's due to pregnancy hormones. Baby is growing well and very active! It was also the same when I had #2. So no choice, tolerate until i give birth! Just tell myself the nausea serves as a reminder of my baby's presence. Haha! :D
You're so strong... I will have phobia on my morning sickness if I am getting pregnant again. I didn't puke but nausea and dizzy all the time. Thanks God 3 months MS is enough.

I tot finally got baby heavier than my boy at 20 weeks. His weight 420g that time when I went detailed scanning. Lucky he is not fat just long hand long legs and big head. Keke.

I think you'll be looking forward to receiving a rather big baby. Heehee.. My boy was only 410g at 19 weeks but born 3.5kg and 52cm tall. :)

cause everytime i take liao i feel unwell and will puke my lunch/dinner out plus the obimin.
then if i take at night i keep waking up o_O

Do you plan to bring your vitamins along with you for your trip? Maybe you should enjoy the good food there and leave the fish oil at home! The fish oil is so huge..my goodness!! Haha.. Just my opinion. :p

Last edited:
Do you plan to bring your vitamins along with you for your trip? Maybe you should enjoy the good food there and leave the fish oil at home! The fish oil is so huge..my goodnes!! Haha.. Just my opinion. :p
haha.
i think fish oil is ok only the burping after that sucks.
anyway i am only left with 10 capsule and i wont be seeing my gynae till 23 sept.
so it wont last me through the trip as well. haha

This is my fish oil. didn't bother to buy fr gynae cos I have a tonne of it. btw j am still taking my small yellow folic acid and my obimin cos I bot too many of the former tt time.

Attachments

• 1409207679629.jpg
    1409207679629.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 120
Multi vit cannot take tgtr with calcium? My gynae didn't tell me leh..I've been taking everything tgtr.. oops..

You're so strong... I will have phobia on my morning sickness if I am getting pregnant again. I didn't puke but nausea and dizzy all the time. Thanks God 3 months MS is enough.

Thanks Summer_babe! I think this morning sickness is one thing i dread most about being preggy. Honestly it's even harder than labour itself. Feeling very hungry, not able to eat or drink but still puking(even during the middle of the night), too weak to tend to elder kids but still must force myself to get up and worry about baby's growth in belly..quite torturous. Glad that i got used to it and welcome it as part of my lifestyle now. Hahaha.. We are all halfway there! Just look forward to receiving our babies. ;)

Nope.. never burp the fishy smell. It's tasteless when I put the gel in my mouth.
the moment it is in my mouth and i swallow with water ..the taste will come out liao

yah she is brave...if my 1st pregnancy is like that i would have closed my factory... lolz
I think you'll be looking forward to receiving a rather big baby. Heehee.. My boy was only 410g at 19 weeks but born 3.5kg and 52cm tall. :)
wah your one 52 cm very tall bb ...

Back