(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I have teh si kosong peng on a ritual basis almost every day whether preggy or not... my ger no thick black hair (but she has now), no colic when younger, no reflux, no asthma...

asthmatic also mostly hereditary one leh... just mild or severe...

I have teh si kosong peng on a ritual basis almost every day whether preggy or not... my ger no thick black hair (but she has now), no colic when younger, no reflux, no asthma...

asthmatic also mostly hereditary one leh... just mild or severe...
agreed ... hereditary likely ... think hair also ...cos i see friends think hair bb also think... friend with thick hair bb also thick hair ...

really leh.

my aunt's niece gave birth to a pre term baby last year.
the mummy drank cold drinks everyday.
baby was in danger due to asthma.
Everyday abit too much liao...

In moderation .... n muz see the body condition of mummy.. if mummy weak type then better dun....

My friend has asthma so gynae told her avoid bird nest...

So this shows mummy muz really take care of body well so can give birth to a healthy babyb

i just follow my heart, my morning sickness is bad, although i m in week 13. ice-cold ribena makes me feel better, so why not?
i used to love eating chocolate,ice-cream and potato-chips but eversince pregnant, i do not crave for all these and lose my appetite, which upset me a bit.
at least most of you here got cravings for certain food :)

i just follow my heart, my morning sickness is bad, although i m in week 13. ice-cold ribena makes me feel better, so why not?
i used to love eating chocolate,ice-cream and potato-chips but eversince pregnant, i do not crave for all these and lose my appetite, which upset me a bit.
those are impromptu and not our regular pre pregnancy favourite lolz

agreed ... hereditary likely ... think hair also ...cos i see friends think hair bb also think... friend with thick hair bb also thick hair ...
Both my kids like me.... no hair.... haha

I had very little hair when i was small too..

So my gal 2 yrs no need cut hair....

Both my kids like me.... no hair.... haha

I had very little hair when i was small too..

So my gal 2 yrs no need cut hair....
my boy one really alot of hair until can make 2 calligrapher pen and still got a bit extra left :D :D
alot of pple envious of his hair back then :D

Same here. Icy cold barley was all i could sip the first three months. If i didn't drink then there was nothing else to drink... Everything else made me puke. Now i still take cold drinks every afternoon. I only take hot drinks during morning and night.

I still drink my honey milk tea from KOI or earl grey milk tea with pudding from GC. But i would drink half cup only.

You will feel better gradually i believe! I will be 18weeks tomorrow. But i am still puking every morning! The food that i can stomach is limited too. Either western or jap...no no noooo chinese.

aloe vera i dunno but i know grass jelly is a no no that is liang liang liang

Yup my colleague also says grass jelly cannot drink.. aloe vera me also still eating.. the bits that comes together with the packet apple juice..

For cold drinks.. yesterday i just told my colleagues about the gd news.. then they all say "still dare to drink cold drinks".. my take is.. moderation is key! dont over do it should be ok once in a while :p

Same here. Icy cold barley was all i could sip the first three months. If i didn't drink then there was nothing else to drink... Everything else made me puke. Now i still take cold drinks every afternoon. I only take hot drinks during morning and night.

I still drink my honey milk tea from KOI or earl grey milk tea with pudding from GC. But i would drink half cup only.

You will feel better gradually i believe! I will be 18weeks tomorrow. But i am still puking every morning! The food that i can stomach is limited too. Either western or jap...no no noooo chinese.

Oh no, hope your MS subside soon! Mine I think more or less stop already *touch wood* but still feel uncomfy sometimes after dinner..

Yup my colleague also says grass jelly cannot drink.. aloe vera me also still eating.. the bits that comes together with the packet apple juice..

For cold drinks.. yesterday i just told my colleagues about the gd news.. then they all say "still dare to drink cold drinks".. my take is.. moderation is key! dont over do it should be ok once in a while :p
my pantry aunties saw me take a can of coke also said the same thing lolz...i just reply abit niah lah...beside i really share with my colleague not the whole can wat :D

Erm i ate aloe vera juz last week... its "liang??"

N also grass jelly when i had #2... very little lah ...

Aloe vera I not sure but got people tell me to avoid that's why I stopped. Try asking Gynae the next time? But I guess moderation is ok, don't eat everyday or a huge cup of it?

Cause everyone says different thing ah, many times before I eat anything I got to google "can you eat xxxx during pregnancy", towards a point I feel damn ma fan.

Better to eat well and eat healthy! All those food that baby requires to grow well... And if got cravings, satisfy in moderation?

Aloe vera I not sure but got people tell me to avoid that's why I stopped. Try asking Gynae the next time? But I guess moderation is ok, don't eat everyday or a huge cup of it?

Cause everyone says different thing ah, many times before I eat anything I got to google "can you eat xxxx during pregnancy", towards a point I feel damn ma fan.

Better to eat well and eat healthy! All those food that baby requires to grow well... And if got cravings, satisfy in moderation?
lolz same same ...sometime i also do that ..google can eat or not

I think this is quite common - 4 weeks apart? My last visit was 9 July, and my next visit is 4 August, and after that it would be 3 September (incl detailed scan).
yup. mine are also after every 4 weeks.
Had one yesterday and then the next one is on 28th aug, with detailed scan.

I had read it soemwhere that once a month is a usual norm and then during the last one or two months, the frequency increases to two a month.
but until then, once a month is okay.

though i agree, i wish i cuz go there often and get myself scanned and see the baby more often :)

i KPO other Year 2015 MTB thread... got Father-to-be there leh... how come no daddies here? hahaha

I usually take hot drinks most of the time anyway, however sometimes will forget and take cold stuff like milk or yoghurt or vitagen.... :X

I do crave for bubble tea though but don't dare to take because I only take milk tea... cannot take because of the caffeine content.

Have you asked your mum if she got morning sickness when she had you?
My mum had it when she was carrying my elder brother and me also.
My MIL and SIL had no symptoms at all throughout, so cannot understand what i am going thru.
Think that i'm too "teh" and "xiao jie"

found this pic from the net... note the quantity of the drink

Attachments

• caffeine-content.jpg
    caffeine-content.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 153
Aiyah me peabrain.. forget to take photo this morning.. zzz.. so I went to google for it: http://thomsonbaby.com/cots/825-bon-bebe-4-in-1-baby-cot.html
If you buy during taka fair etc I think can get more freebies :p Usually there is 2 in a year so I believe that the next taka baby fair should be coming soon..

Also found a blogpost on taka baby fair here: http://hannypinkmint.blogspot.sg/2013/07/preparing-for-baby-takashimaya-baby.html

@winnielove saw the upcoming baby fair the cot only going for $399 :) search Super Mom Bazaar on Facebook..

Attachments

• 10463619_703681409668108_447937302522364744_o.jpg
    10463619_703681409668108_447937302522364744_o.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 137
he was cow father cow mother KKH ...and say his wife is high risk ..but the nurse at kkh not helpful etc
if not wrong he went many threads / forum to do that lah :p
Oh ya.... but nv see him talking these few days....

Guess there is some communication breakdown in between. .. his gynae quite popular in kkh n should be quite experience in high risk too since his position quite high....

My case file also label high risk :( guess there are also lots of high risk mummies around

Oh ya.... but nv see him talking these few days....
Guess there is some communication breakdown in between. .. his gynae quite popular in kkh n should be quite experience in high risk too since his position quite high....
My case file also label high risk :( guess there are also lots of high risk mummies around

guess he is in to complain and to seek similar injustice bah :p
if it is my hubby ... he will write off the HOSPITAL and find others liao...

high risk case also must see what kind of high risk mah ...if only age niah ..that is not really high risk high risk case wat
if age = super high risk then i should go KKH liao :p

why you high risk ?

Im ard 14 weeks plus n tis is my #3. I feel discomfort in bed (tossing left n right) trying to find a suitable position when im ard week 8 or so till now. Any1 exp tis? Is tis normal?

told gynae I was having teh-O w breakfast to ease my MS, she was saying if have to drink, better go for green tea. Mkt where to order green tea...

Back